Naked and In Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers

"No, no. I'm fine, really. This happens all the time."

Mercedes laughed, "Wow! Allie said that would happen, but I didn't believe her."

"Uh, speaking of my wife, we're going to be late meeting up with her."

"Off you go, then," Judy said, giving me a hard slap on my ass and watching my dick bounce as a result.

I ignored it. "Come on, Mercedes. We should get a move on. Thank the nice boys."

She kissed them on their cheeks and grabbed her tote bag. As we left the lounge area, I heard Judy say, "Who's next?"

###

The electric cart that took my wife away earlier was parked in front of City Hall. As Mercedes and I approached we could see Martha sitting in the driver's seat. When she saw us, she waved and then drove the cart over to meet us halfway.

Martha's smile broadened when she saw I was hard. "Hi, Mr. K. Mrs. K. sent me to get you and Mercedes."

"Where are we going?"

"To the end of the parade route. One of the floats broke down and a rider twisted his ankle. It's nothing serious, but Mrs. K. didn't want to leave until everyone else left the scene, so she sent me to meet you. It'll probably all be cleaned up by the time we get back."

The electric cart only had one passenger seat. When Mercedes realized that she would have to sit on my lap, she said, "Oh, my God. No way!"

I assured her it was okay. "I hope you're not afraid that I'll try to jam my penis into you."

"Actually, I'm afraid that I'll try to jam it in me. I'm so horny right now, you have no idea." I didn't think she was joking, but even as she said it, Mercedes carefully seated herself in my lap and told Martha to start the cart moving.

Martha didn't help matters any, saying, "You should go for it, Mercedes. It'd be a shame to let a good woody go to waste."

At first, Mercedes tried to sit to the side so that she was centered over my right leg, and so that my cock was pinned under her left butt cheek, but she slid around with every little steering adjustment Martha made. It also didn't help that the cart had very poor suspension, causing us to bounce off the seat with every little bump in the road. My cock would then slap against her mons every time we landed back in the seat.

Mercedes tried using her hand to keep my cock away from her pussy, but it only made her hotter to feel the extra pressure of her hand down there. Her newly denuded flesh was probably extra sensitive, too.

We were less than halfway down the parade route when Mercedes exclaimed, "Oh, fuck it!" She started fingering herself and grinding her ass deeper into my lap. It was all I could do to keep her from falling out of the cart. I told Martha to pull over. She found a deserted alleyway and stopped in the darkest shadow she could find.

Mercedes was in full concentration mode. She was breathing hard, but otherwise being very quiet. Since I no longer had to struggle to keep Mercedes in place, I decided that I may as well help her out. Mercedes had her boobs crushed under her own arms as she reached down between her legs to masturbate. So, the first thing I did was to push on either side of Mercedes' boobs and squeeze them together. This caused them to be trapped between Mercedes' arms instead of under them, which exposed her nipples to the open air. I then reached around to pinch them and rub them. They were already somewhat hard, but I made them harder. I then began to roam. Using just a light touch with my fingertips, I caressed the girl everywhere that I could reach--along her arms, from her hips to her inner thighs, across her belly, and on up to her neck and throat.

Twice, I suddenly stopped what I was doing and jumped back to attend to her nipples, making sure they stayed hard. Whenever I did that, Mercedes stiffened up and shivered. She leaned her head way back to rest on my left shoulder, and pressed her feet hard against the floorboard of the cart. It was as if I was playing a human cello.

Mercedes turned her head and whispered in my ear. "Put it in me, Wesley. I need you in me."

"Are you sure?"

Mercedes leaned forward and reached between our legs to grab my cock. She held it pointing straight up as she lifted herself up and then slowly lowered to take me into her tight pussy. The warm, slick pressure felt every bit as a wonderful as I imagined it would be.

"Uh, I guess you're sure."

Mercedes shifted around to regain her balance, and then began to gyrate her hips randomly, side-to-side and up-and-down. A few seconds was all it took to send Mercedes over the edge. She stopped her gyrations and orgasmed, letting out a sigh of pure ecstasy. Her wetness flowed into my lap.

I didn't cum myself, but that was okay. This was all about Mercedes, not me. Beside, I rationalized, if Allie ever finds out about this I can at least say that I was a good boy and held back. Just maybe that will be enough to keep her from killing me.

Mercedes relaxed the tension in her muscles, and slumped. "Oh, god. I needed that!" Once again, I held her tight around her midsection to keep her from falling out of the cart. After a few seconds, Mercedes pulled some napkins out of her tote bag and we used them to clean her cum off her, the seat and me. We tossed the soaked napkins in a nearby dumpster, and no one was any the wiser as Martha drove the cart out of the alley and we resumed our course to the end of the parade route.

###

Chapter 6: Old Town

Allie was waiting for us alone. She sat on the last set of bleachers that had been set up for the parade and she was busy applying a fresh coat of sunscreen to protect her fair skin. I missed seeing Allie rub it in to her naughty bits, as she was already down to her shins. She lifted one tennis-shoe clad foot up onto the seat next to her as she worked to make sure her leg was fully coated, and then the other. She didn't care that this exposed the inside of her pussy lips to anyone who looked.

Allie smiled when she saw us pull up. "You're just in time to do my back, and then I'll do yours."

"I'm covered, actually," I said as Allie squirted a liberal amount of lotion into my hands and then rose to stand before me. I dabbed it onto various parts of her back and then started to rub it all in.

"You are?" she asked.

"Yeah, Mercedes and I got into your stash in that little lounge area you set up."

Allie turned to Martha and held up the bottle of sunscreen. "How about you, Martha, do you need a fresh coat?"

"Sure. Thanks."

Allie squirted lotion into Martha's hands and I watched over Allie's shoulders as Martha went straight to rubbing it into to her young chest.

Mercedes said, "I'll do your back," and she held out her hands to receive another squirt of the lotion from Allie.

It felt wonderful to be rubbing my hands over the skin of my wife's naked back while standing out in the open, under the sun, and watching Mercedes do the same for Martha. Martha thanked Mercedes when she was done. Then, she turned to Allie. "If that's all, Mrs. K., I'll take the cart back to City Hall. My friends are probably waiting for me by now."

"Sure, but do me one last favor?" Allie gave Martha her walkie-talkie, bullhorn, and clipboard. "Give these to the security guard when you turn in the cart, and tell him I'll come around tomorrow to collect them."

"Will do," said Martha.

When Martha drove off, Allie yanked on my arm and said, "Come here, you!" She, stood up on her tip-toes, and kissed me hard. I held her close and could feel some of the tension drain away.

"That was a job well done, lady." I told her when she finally broke away from my embrace.

"Yeah, Allie," Mercedes agreed. "That parade was something else. I've never seen anything like it before."

Allie took a bow and then made an exaggerated motion of wiping her brow, saying, "Whew. I'm so glad that's over with. Let's go have some fun. You guys ready for lunch?"

"Sure. Where to?" I looked up to get my bearings and realized we were at the east edge of the Old Town district, where we'd have our pick of restaurants. Allie led the way, walking between Mercedes and me with her arms on our waists.

The Old Town district was recently renovated, and I was anxious to see what the business leaders had planned for their first Nude Day after the reopening. I wasn't disappointed. The first thing we noticed was the sounds of street musicians playing. As we approached we could also see artists with colored chalk were drawing murals on the sidewalks. Other artists were drawing people's portraits, both serious and caricatures. Normally, these kinds of things would be close-ups on faces, but today I saw plenty of busts and full length nudes being drawn.

We passed a bookstore that had scheduled several book signings throughout the day. At the moment, a master photographer was autographing his how-to book on shooting nudes. He had some equipment set up in an alcove next to him and every once in a while he'd invite a customer with a question to come up and he'd demonstrate the answer--using the customer's girlfriend or boyfriend as the model.

Speaking of photography, around every tenth person we passed had a digital camera, video camera, or cell phone out and was busy taking pictures of their friends and the various goings on. Allie, Mercedes, and I were undoubtedly caught in the background of hundreds of photos by day's end. And with today's hi-res cameras, I wouldn't be surprised if you could zoom in enough to make out every freckle.

Nobody around us shied away at being filmed. Nobody at all. It was Greenville's sixth annual National Nude Day and absolutely everyone in was used to it by then. I guess, anyone who didn't care to have their picture taken just didn't join in at all.

We passed up a crowded Mexican restaurant where the wait was over an hour, undoubtedly because the waitresses looked so sexy wearing nothing but flowers in their hair, and some garter bands around their thighs (to hold the dinner checks and writing implements). A couple of Italian restaurants we spotted were just as bad, but then we came across a German beer garden that had been set up for the day with immediate "seating" at the two dozen small stand-up tables. (No worries about making sure you have a towel to sit on.)

As we consumed our bratwursts and stout, Allie filled me in on the problem with the parade float, but Mercedes didn't pay attention. She preferred to flirt with every young stud that passed our table. One of them, who introduced himself as Hank, said he recognized her from the juice bar. Hank cultivated a bohemian style with short, black hair, a goatee, and round rimmed glasses.

"I'm sorry, but I don't recognize you without your clothes on," Mercedes admitted. Apparently, she liked what she saw with his clothes off, because she invited him to join us.

"Actually, I need to head back to work. My boss gave us all a 3-hour lunch to enjoy being out in the sun, but I took mine early so I could catch the parade, and now I need to get back."

Allie asked him, "So what did you think of the parade?"

"It was spectacular. When I tell my coworkers what they missed, they're going to be jealous." Hank suddenly realized who he was talking to. "Hey, you're the lady in the poster!" He said that a little loudly and it caused everyone around us to stare. I saw several people point at Allie and whisper to their friends.

Mercedes said, "Yep. That's my sister, Allie. She works at City Hall and the parade was all her doing."

"Well, you did a fantastic job. Thanks."

"You're welcome," said Allie.

Mercedes asked Hank, "You wouldn't happen to be going past the juice bar, would you?"

"Why do you need a ride?"

"Yes, if it's not too inconvenient. It would save my brother-in-law here a trip. My shift doesn't officially start until three o'clock, but I have the feeling that it's already a busy day and they can use all the help they can get." Of course, Hank said yes. With the way that Mercedes was flirting with him, I had the feeling that he would happily drive 200 miles out of his way and not consider it inconvenient.

Mercedes confirmed that she would meet us back at the house after her shift. That was so we could get ready for the party we were going to later that evening. She hugged Allie and me goodbye.

"Have fun working naked," Allie winked at her. Mercedes stuck out her tongue at Allie, then turned to follow Hank to his car.

When Mercedes found out that she was scheduled to work a shift on National Nude Day, she didn't think anything of it at first because she assumed that only the customers would be naked. But then Allie set hear straight. "Actually, you have to be naked, too."

"But what about the health code exception?"

"That's only for cooks working with hot appliances. At the juice bar, you are all considered 'food servers,' not 'food preparers.' Food servers have to comply with the undress code like everybody else."

Mercedes took the news in stride, but she was initially apprehensive at the thought of being naked in front of coworkers. Obviously, that wasn't the case anymore, not after everything she had seen and done on National Nude Day, thus far.

###

Allie and I relinquished our table in the beer garden and continued to stroll through Old Town. Almost immediately, Allie pulled me into a lingerie shop and she started browsing.

A voluptuous, natural blonde in her late 20's or early 30's stepped out from behind the counter. "May I help you find anything?" She wore a black and red garter belt with sheer black stockings, red high-heel shoes, and a red shelf bra that made her boobs look massive while leaving them almost completely exposed. Her left nipple was pierced with a gold ring.

I started drooling and my cock grew harder.

Allie said, "We're just killing some time." She started to browse and immediately picked out a lace bra and some matching g-string panties.

While Allie continued to shop, the clerk came up to me and started chatting. That's when I noticed the name tag and did a double-take. It was a small name tag that said her name was Shari. At first, I thought it was attached to her shelf bra somehow. But then I realized that it was actually hanging from her nipple ring.

"How long has she kept you like that?" Shari asked me.

"Huh?"

She indicated my stiff cock.

"Oh, since before the parade started this morning at ten A.M.," I lied. "Why?"

"Aren't you embarrassed?"

"No. Allie taught me years ago never to be ashamed of showing my appreciation for pretty women. And on National Nude Day, there are always lots to appreciate. For example, I like your jewelry."

"But, I'm not wearing any jewelry. Oh, this." She brushed her nipple ring with the tip of a finger."

My dick twitched.

"Yes, I see that you do," she said. "I'll bet you'd love to fuck my tits, huh?"

"Um, is that a trick question?"

She smiled.

Allie called from the back of the store, "Hey Honey, if you'll stop flirting with the chesty sales lady for half a second, maybe she can unlock a dressing room for me?"

Shari laughed. "We'll be right there." She grabbed a set of keys in one hand and my dick in the other and headed towards Allie. "I have some something here that you need to try on first, Ma'am. I'm pretty sure it's just your size." She unlocked the door to the larger of two dressing rooms and shoved me in. Then she took away the garments that Allie had selected and shoved her in after me, with quite a bit of force, in fact. "We wouldn't want these to get stained before they're paid for," she winked, and then closed the door behind us.

"Oh, my," said Allie as she came to a halt against me and we embraced. "What just happened?"

"It seems that Shari there took pity on me and insists that you take care of this," I said while guiding Allie's hand to my cock.

"Oh, she does, does she? Are you in agreement?"

"Well, I think it's the least you can do, considering I'm about to buy you some nice, frilly under things."

Allie acted like she was thinking it over for a few seconds, but then said, "Okay, it's a deal." She pushed my shoulders back and down, making me sit on the dressing room bench. Kneeling before me, she started licking around the head of my penis.

I reached down to fondle Allie's breasts and she turned sideways a bit to give me easier access to one of them. I closed my eyes and savored the sensations on my skin: where my fingertips came in contact with Allie's left nipple, where her right tit pressed against my knee, and especially where Allie's luscious lips engulfed my hard on.

Suddenly, I sensed a flash of light and opened my eyes. Shari stood in the open doorway with a digital camera and started taking pictures of us from various angles.

She was now totally naked, having stripped down to nothing but her name tag. "You're in luck," she said to both of us. "Today is customer appreciation day. The front door is locked and you get my dedicated service."

I looked down at Allie to see what she thought of this new development. Her eyes were wide open in surprise, but then a devilish grin began to form. Allie took my penis out of her mouth, stood up, and turned around. She sat next to me on the bench, holding my penis in her left hand, and said to Shari, "I'll bet you'd like to dedicate your service on this, huh?"

Shari took more pictures, including wide angles of me and Allie sitting side-by-side, as well as close-ups of Allie's hand on my cock, and of Allie's sensational boobs. Shari then set the camera down and approached. "Actually, ma'am, it looks like you have that well in hand. I was thinking I could help you better over here." Shari kneeled in front of Allie and began lapping Allie's bare pussy with her long, pink tongue.

Allie was caught off guard and tensed up at first. It was the first time a woman had ever done that for her. I grinned like the Cheshire Cat, and Allie relaxed and began to enjoy it.

I picked up the discarded camera and took a half-dozen shots of Allie and Shari together.

Allie declared, "I need a cock in me." Shari stood up and directed me to lie on my back on the floor. Allie got down on her knees and straddled my legs. Slowly, she lowered herself on my cock and started to ride it. I reached up and fondled Allie's magnificent tits. Shari took more pictures.

Then, Shari got down on her knees, facing Allie and straddling my head. She lowered herself so that I could lick her sweet pussy. I wasn't used to chomping on a pussy with hair, so I took my hands off of Allie's tits and used my fingers to navigate Shari's folds. Shari took over fondling my wife's breasts. I think Shari and Allie kissed, but I'm not sure.

After a few minutes like this, I couldn't hold back any longer. With the familiar sensation of Allie's cunt muscles milking my cock, and the unfamiliar sensation of this sweet pussy at my mouth, I was on sensory overload. Allie slowed down and lowered herself all the way, so that I was fully impaled in her and my balls were pressed between us.

I came.

Allie climaxed a few seconds later. My cock, now becoming soft, pulled out of Allie's cunt, and Allie rolled off me and crawled up onto the bench.

Shari was still humping my mouth with her pussy. Allie grabbed the camera and took a few pictures of Shari in the throes of ecstasy. I was tired of lying on my back, so Shari and I switched positions. I straddled her head and bent down to continue sucking on her pussy. My cock, slick with my and Allie's combined love juices, was right in front of Shari's face, but she didn't mind. In fact, she started licking it clean.

Allie tried to get pictures of that, but it was hard to get a good angle. The dressing room was spacious, but still just a dressing room.

With three of my fingers buried in Shari's cunt and my tongue on her clit, she came, bucking wildly. Her climax lasted longer than Allie's. I tried to lap up Shari's juices, but most of it ran down her thighs and dripped onto the carpet.

foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers