Naked and In Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers

I stood up and then helped Shari to her feet. "Well, that was fun!" she said. Then, "I'll be right back."

I looked down at Allie, who was lying on her side on the bench, idling drawing her fingertips across her body. She sat up, smiled up at me and said, "That was pretty hot."

"Our first threesome," I said. "Maybe not our last?" I asked.

"Next time, two guys."

"Okay," I agreed. "Fair is fair."

Shari returned with damp towels for each of us and we cleaned ourselves up.

Shari was about to put her uniform back on, but I stopped her. "I'd like you to pose for a shot like that, with just your name tag, if you wouldn't mind."

"If I wouldn't mind? Oh, honey. Anything you want."

We ventured out into the main part of the store and I took some pictures of her behind the counter and in front of it, both out of her uniform, and back in it. Then, Allie started trying on her selections and Shari took pictures of that, sometimes with Allie alone, and some with me next to her.

I asked Shari how I could get copies of the photos we took and she said, "Don't worry about it honey, I'll make sure you see them soon."

We kept everything that Allie had selected except for one of the bras. Shari bagged up the intended purchases and wrote Allie's name and phone number on the outside, leaving the bag under the counter for Allie to pick up sometime later. As Shari unlocked the door to let us out, she kissed Allie on the lips and gave my cock one last squeeze.

###

We continued heading west, deeper into Old Town.

"I have to ask you something, Allie. If Shari had wanted to go all the way and fuck me, would you have let her?"

"You mean, would I have let you?"

"Well, that too."

"I guess so. I mean, I was right there, so it's not like you'd be cheating on me, but it is a big step. What would you think if things were reversed and it was a guy who wanted to screw me with you watching?"

"I think I'd want you to do whatever gives you a thrill. I'd be a little jealous, for sure, but it would also be a turn on for me, I think."

"Well, I don't know..." We walked in silence for a bit, and then Allie said, "I do know that I have no regrets with what did happen. None whatsoever. I'm chalking it up the magic of Nude Day."

I decided that Allie would probably not kill Mercedes and me for screwing in the electric cart after all.

###

We continued our little stroll and ended up near the roundabout at the center of Old Town. I saw on the clock tower that it was approaching four o'clock. We still had three hours to kill before we were due to attend the charity ball.

"Let's have a seat and people watch for a bit," I suggested. That sounded good to Allie. I bought two lemonades using some cash I had stuffed in my watch band, and we found a park bench overlooking the town square.

Shoppers carrying sacks or pulling small carts went to and fro. Bicyclists, skateboarders, and roller skaters rode by wearing nothing but helmets and knee pads. Couples, young and old strolled by, hand in hand. Everyone adhered to the undress code.

At one point, a young mother walked by us pushing a stroller with a two-year-old daughter inside. The mother was several months pregnant. I thought she looked radiant, and said so. She stopped and thanked me for the compliment. "That's what my husband said when he met me for lunch today."

We introduced ourselves. Her name was Elizabeth and so was her daughter's. "I go by Liz and we call her Betty."

Allie slid to the end of the bench, making room for Liz to sit between us. "Would you like the rest of my lemonade?" Allie offered.

"No thank you. I have a water bottle in my stroller."

"Betty is the name of the lady who was in charge of National Nude Day until I took over two years ago."

"I thought I recognized you from the posters. What does 'in charge' mean, exactly?"

"Mostly, it means organizing the parade."

"Oh? I didn't get to see the parade. Apparently, I just missed it when I got here earlier, but I overheard people saying it was a good one."

"We taped it," said Allie. "Keep an eye on the city website to find out when it will air on cable access."

"I will," promised Liz. "Tell the mayor that I'm very happy that they made Nude Day all-or-nothing. My husband and I went naked the first year, but we were a little creeped out by all the fully clothed guys with the cameras, so we didn't go the second year. But then, they said everyone in public had to disrobe, and so we tried it again, and now we're hooked."

"That's exactly why Betty pushed through the mandatory nudity ordinance. And, everyone agrees it's much better this way," said Allie. "You are obviously having fun. You don't appear to be the least bit embarrassed at being nude in your pregnant state."

"I was concerned at first," she admitted. "But most everyone's been really nice, like your husband. A few people stare, especially at my swollen boobs, but I'm just taking it as a compliment."

"As you should," I chimed in. "You're a gorgeous example of womanhood."

"You are too kind, sir," said Liz. She stood up. "I have to be going now, but it was nice to meet you."

"You, too." Allie and I finished our lemonades in silence as she walked away. We continued to people watch.

"It really is remarkable how positive everyone is about a mandatory Nude Day, don't you think?" Allie pondered, talking to herself as much as to me. "You'd think we would have gotten way more flack than we did, but everyone who'd rather not participate seems content to just avoid public spaces for a day and let the rest of us have our fun. I guess it's a sign of the times."

"In this town anyway. I don't think Mayor Fischer could have gotten elected with such a progressive platform in many other places."

"That's true. And, after all, it's only one day a year. It's not like we're rubbing our nudity in people's faces all year long."

"Well, you can rub your nudity in my face, anytime you please, dear." I took her hand, and kissed the back of it.

Allie looked up at the clock tower. It was almost 5 pm. "What do you say we head home and take a shower before the party? I could really use one. Plus, I want to change my outfit." She lifted her feet and wiggled her white tennis shoes to show me what she meant by "outfit."

###

We hopped on board one of the free shuttle busses that ran between Old Town and City Hall, essentially riding the parade route backwards.

Allie took a moment to inspect the staging area and saw that her volunteers had done a terrific job of cleaning up. I followed Allie over to the two railroad containers where she checked to make sure they were locked down tight.

I thought I heard a noise. "Is anyone back there?" I asked out loud.

At first, there was no answer, just silence. Then, we heard a guy clearing his throat, and then he said, "It's just me, Mr. K." Allie and I looked around the corner and we saw Joe, Judy's wing man from earlier, sitting on the short couch. His penis was erect between his legs, and it was slightly red.

Allie gave him a disarming smile and said, bluntly, "I see you're sporting a nice erection for my viewing pleasure. As I keep telling Wesley here, it's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Um, well, yeah. I was just, um, killing time waiting for my friends to get back, but I think they've abandoned me. There wasn't enough room in the car for everyone. The driver was supposed to take her friends home first and then come back for me."

"We can give you a ride. Where are you headed?"

"I'm not sure. I was just going to tag along with my friends, wherever they were going. I could go home, but there's nothing to do there."

"Well, you certainly don't want to stay here. Come along, we'll figure something out." By the time we got to our car, Joe decided to have us take him to the student center on the college campus.

It felt nice to be in the air-conditioned car after walking around all day in the ninety-five degree heat. The blast of cold air made Allie's nipples harden. I reached over to give them a squeeze, but Allie batted my hand away. "Hey, it's look but don't touch day," she complained, while signaling with her eyes to remind me of our passenger in the back seat.

"Hear that, Joe? Allie says we can look at her hard nipples all we want. Stick your head up here and take a good look."

"That's okay, Mr. K. I've seen them. They're nice."

Allie changed the subject. "Joe, you're a friend of Judy's, right?"

"Her boyfriend is my roommate."

"She's quite the exhibitionist, isn't she?"

"I'll say. Did you hear that last night she rode her scooter naked all over campus, telling people to be sure and watch the parade?"

Allie said, "No, I didn't, but that sure sounds like her."

I asked, "If you didn't know about the scooter ride, Allie, then what exhibitionist tendencies are you talking about?"

Joe answered for her. "She's probably referring to how Judy keeps flashing us her tits at the volunteer meetings."

"That, and how she always wears miniskirts without underwear," Allie agreed. "What I want to know, Joe, is do you think that National Nude Day turned Judy into an exhibitionist, or was she already one and the legitimacy of National Nude Day allows her to justify it the rest of the time?"

"I'm not sure you can answer that. It's a chicken and egg thing, really."

"Yeah, that's what I think, too."

When we got near the campus, vehicle traffic was thick with students leaving for the day. Joe pointed to a parking lot across the street. "You can drop me off at the bookstore, if you want, and I'll take the footbridge across. It might be easier."

We did, although I complained that I wouldn't get to see very many naked coeds that way. But, as we pulled up to a convenient drop off point between the entrance of the bookstore and the base of the footbridge, a bevy of beauties emerged from the bookstore.

"There you go, honey," said Allie. "Ask, and ye shall receive."

All five girls had the bodies of cheerleaders, with nicely sized and very firm tits, and narrow waists with tight abs. They all had bleached blonde hair and dark tans, two of them with very distinctive tans lines.

As Joe hopped out and thanked us for the ride, one of the girls laughed at the sight of Joe's erection. Remembering what Allie said about not being ashamed, Joe turned to her and said, "This is what you get for walking around all hot looking like that. You should take it as a compliment."

One of the other girls teased the first girl, "You should take it as an appetizer, Heather."

"I'm not hungry right now," she answered back. "Maybe later, though. Come along girls."

The one called Heather led her four friends up the footbridge and we watched them all wiggle their asses in practiced lock step. Then, Heather turned back towards Joe and said, "Hey, Boner Boy. You coming?"

###

Twenty minutes later, we pulled into our driveway at home. It was perfect timing, because Mercedes came walking around the corner just then, having finished her shift at the juice bar. Allie met her halfway down the street and they walked back together. At least half a dozen of our neighbors saw them walking in the nude. Allie and Mercedes casually waved at everyone they passed.

I only needed ten minutes to hop in the shower to get ready for the party, but the girls said that they would be a while freshening up, so I did some chores around the house. Half an hour later, I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a glass of ice water, when the ladies made their grand entrance.

Allie wore a pair of dark blue pumps over light blue, thigh-high stockings. Up top, her hair was tied up in a sophisticated style and she wore sensuous makeup to go with it. A choker-style silver necklace and some complimentary earrings completed the outfit. The blue and silver looked fantastic against her redheaded, freckled complexion. She never looked sexier.

Mercedes had similarly changed into black fishnet stockings and black pumps and she also wore a fancy hairdo, makeup, earrings and a necklace. In her case, the necklace was a long one with a heavy pendant that nestled in her cleavage. A small collection of black and white bracelets gathered on one wrist. She looked like a 50's movie star.

Her tote bag was sitting next to me on the kitchen table, so I pulled out her camera and aimed it at the two of them, but Mercedes said, "Wait, I'm not ready. Give me a second if you want the full effect." She reached into my water glass, pulled out an ice cube and proceeded to rub it across her nipples to make them hard. Allie laughed at her sister's antics. Then she, too, reached into my glass and did the same thing as well.

I handed them a napkin to damp away the moisture, and then I had them pose for me, separately and together. When I was satisfied, Mercedes took the camera and positioned me next to Allie. I said, "I feel like I should go back upstairs and put on a bowtie, or something." I was much underdressed compared to the girls, still only wearing what I had been wearing all day--sandals, a wristwatch, and a keychain lanyard around my neck.

Mercedes said, "No way. That would just look silly on you. A woman wearing only fashion accessories looks sexy, but a guy wearing them just looks comical. That's what I think, anyway."

So, she snapped away at the two of us. At one point, Allie took hold of my shoulders. She pulled me towards her, and she kissed me deeply for a long time. Mercedes snapped a few pictures of that, as well. When Allie eventually broke away, she said, "Let's go party!"

"Yes, ma'am!" I clipped the camera to the lanyard around my neck, and followed my two stocking clad vixens out to the car.

I was about to lock the front door when Allie suddenly remembered to bring the invitations. While she ran back inside to get them, Mercedes leaned next to me. "By the way," she asked. "Where did you learn that fingertip technique you used on me earlier?"

"Your sister likes it. I figured you would, too."

"Do me again sometime?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Absolutely," I replied.

###

Chapter 7: Charity Drive

Allie, Mercedes, and I pulled into the valet parking for Behind the Eight Ball right on time. We handed over the invitations and were quickly carded and hand-stamped. The ladies then checked their purses and Allie clipped the claim token to my lanyard.

I hadn't seen the invitations prior to that point and I was shocked to notice that they were marked $250 apiece. "Did we really just spend seven hundred and fifty bucks on a party?" I asked Allie.

"Well, dear. It is for charity, you know." Allie grinned at me. "But, no. The tickets were a gift."

When she didn't elaborate, I filled in, "From one of your many secret admirers, no doubt?"

"Indeed."

Allie took Mercedes and me by the hand and pulled us towards the DJ station where we signed up for the darts tournaments. The DJ said it would be at least half an hour before he announced the next round of players and suggested we grab a drink at the bar or hit the dance floor. Allie was in charge, so we did the latter. Mercedes joined us, even though she didn't have a dance partner.

While we danced, I checked out my surroundings. Behind the Eight Ball was an upscale pool hall that looked more like a British Bed and Breakfast than a pub. I particularly liked that they had lots of velvet drapes that helped to deaden the sound. I like to party as much as the next guy, but most party venues are so noisy I wind up with a splitting headache the next day just from that. I made a note to myself that we needed to go to the Eight Ball more often.

The place was beginning to fill up. From the way they were checking ID's at the door, I knew everyone was at least eighteen, but I guessed the average age was about forty. Even so, most of the patrons looked good. They were the type of people who kept in shape, and none of them had anything to be ashamed about as they entered the establishment naked.

The dance floor wasn't all that big and it steadily got crowded over time. Our naked bodies began bumping into each other at random with more and more frequency. Pretty soon, we were just one big jumble of seething flesh, but no one seemed to complain. I certainly wasn't about to complain, especially since the 2-to-1 ratio of women to men out on the dance floor was holding up.

Suddenly, the music stopped and the DJ announced the next round of games, including our turn at darts. Three dart boards barely fit in one of the back rooms, so we players were squeezed in even tighter than we had been on the dance floor. It was all we could do to keep out of each other's way while throwing, and there were lots of jokes about people inadvertently getting their nipples pierced if they weren't careful.

Between Allie, Mercedes, and me, I was the only hopeful, but I was so distracted by all of the naked female flesh that I made a poor showing. When our games ended, Allie and I headed to the bar, while Mercedes went back out onto the dance floor.

Around half an hour later, Mercedes joined us at the bar with a couple of friends in tow: Bill Jr. and Lucinda. Allie was ecstatic. "I didn't know you were going to be here!"

"My mother donates all of the produce for these events, so they give her a pair of tickets in return. This year, she gave them to me and Lucinda."

Just then, someone tapped on a microphone. I turned towards the stage where a tall man in his forties with short-cropped balding hair and big smile began to speak. "Welcome, everyone, to the Second Annual Behind-the-Eight-Ball Charity Drive. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Phil Cannon. Standing next to me is my lovely wife, Megan. We own this establishment together, but this charity drive was all her idea." There was some spontaneous applause, and Phil paused while Megan beamed with pride.

The woman certainly was lovely. Standing almost as tall as her husband, she was thin but not overly so. She had freckled skin and long, strawberry blond hair that was tied back in a pony tail. She sported a pair of lavender-tinted eyeglasses with octagonal silver frames and she wore a complimentary silver chain around her waist. Her pubic hair was also strawberry blond, quite thick and curly. It made quite an impact, and I found myself wondering if maybe clean-shaven pussies aren't always better.

When the applause ended, Megan turned towards the back of the stage for a second and I got to admire her taut ass. She brought forward an easel with a flip chart and set it between herself and her husband. The top page showed their Behind-the-Eight-Ball logo. Phil continued, "As with last year, eight deserving charities will split the proceeds from tonight's event." Megan flipped to a page that listed the eight charities. "Four are the same as last year, two are new ones picked by Megan, and the final two were nominated and voted on by our hard-working staff." He pointed to the bar and that generated more applause.

"As you know, you are here to eat, drink, and be merry; to play pool and play darts and maybe win some prizes. All of you paid two hundred and fifty dollars each to be here, which means there's about forty thousand in the coffers, so far. And I say, 'so far' because this year there's a surprise twist. Thanks to four generous gold-level corporate sponsors, we have the opportunity to significantly increase that amount through a matching-donation challenge." As Megan flipped to a third page naming the gold sponsors, Phil said, "We'll get back to them in a minute and tell you more about this challenge that they and Megan cooked up together. But first, I want to recognize our silver-level sponsors who donated all of the great prizes we have to give away tonight. As with last year, there's three ways to win. We have four prizes each for both the pool tournament and the darts tournament. And we have eight random drawings, for a total of sixteen prizes.

foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers