Naked and In Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers

"And now, listen up because here's the catch. You may actually decide not to claim any prizes tonight and let someone else win, because my devilish wife has decided that with great privilege goes great responsibility. So, the sixteen winners are expected to represent the rest of us in the matching funds challenge. And, by now you are all wondering what in the hell is this challenge? Well, I actually can't believe we're making you do this, so I'm going to wimp out and let Megan tell you." He handed the microphone to his wife, who rolled her eyes at him as he stepped back a few paces to give her the spotlight.

Megan opened with a quick, "Hi." She looked around the room and smiled as if every one of us was her closest friend. "Is everyone having a good time celebrating National Nude Day?" We all nodded and some cheered. Megan pointed to a clock above the stage, "National Nude Day officially ends at midnight tonight. Of course, we will party on 'til two or three. But how many of you think even that's too soon for the fun to end?" There were more cheers and a few people shouted, "Rock On!" and "Party naked!"

Megan grinned. "So here's the deal. I want to see the sixteen winners stay naked. While the rest of us have to get back to reality, I want them to carry on and remain clothing-free for the entire rest of the summer, or as much of it as they can manage." Megan paused for effect while there were gasps all around. "Yes, you heard me correctly. This is where the challenge fund comes in. For every day that each winner remains naked beyond today, an extra two hundred dollars will be donated to the charities from the challenge fund. There's fifty days between now and then, so that's ten thousand dollars per winner, for a potential of one hundred sixty thousand dollars total. As an added incentive, you are all invited back to another party here on Labor Day and any of the sixteen winners who go the distance and are still naked by then are guaranteed to win another nice prize." Megan flipped the easel to show the calendar for July, August, and September. A big star with the words "National Nude Day" covered the box for July Fourteenth, and another star covered the first Monday of September with the words "Win Big." Every day of the seven weeks in between, contained a dollar sign and the number 200.

"And when I say a 'nice prize' I mean one of these." She flipped to the last page of her charts where it listed sixteen prizes including a 3-year lease on a new SUV, a two week cruise on the Mediterranean, and a couple of $1,000 shopping sprees. Somebody up front whistled, and a few people said, "Wow!"

Megan asked, "How does that sound? It's simple. All you have to do is just go about your normal, daily lives, only do it in the nude. You could win big and the charities will certainly win big."

Phil took back the microphone. "There are two more things you should know. Megan, our staff, and I are one-hundred percent behind this. So, between now and then, everyone working here at Behind the Eight Ball will be naked while on duty. Also, the staff is donating half of their tips to the cause. So, tell your friends to spend a lot of time here and to tip big. Finally, for all of you who are here tonight, whether or not you are one of the sixteen winners, if you walk in here naked anytime during the next seven weeks, your drinks and games are on the house.

"Now, I have the results of the pool tournament. Will you please come up on stage as I announce your names? Remember, accepting your prize means you are also taking the challenge to remain naked for charity." He read off the names of the first through fourth place winners, none of whom I recognized. Only one of them came forward, a young gentleman with a goatee. All of the women cheered. Phil continued to read off more names starting with fifth place, which began to include some ladies. Eventually, two women stepped forward and another gentlemen.

The darts tournament results went similarly, and apparently I fared better than I thought, because I suddenly heard my name being called.

Allie grabbed my arm and yelled, "Congratulations!" in my ear. But, I turned to her and said, "I can't do it. I can't show up at client sites naked."

"Oh, of course." Allie looked deflated for half a second, but then brightened up with an idea. The next thing I knew, Allie was waving at Phil and yelling, "I'll do it. Can I take my husband's place?"

"I don't see why not. Come on up, young lady." Allie made her way up to the stage, which was starting to get pretty crowded. I watched my wife wiggle her butt as she climbed the steps, and thought about how she just committed to report to work bare assed naked for the next seven weeks. I thought about her driving to City Hall naked and walking through the lobby to get to her office. I thought about her going out to lunch naked, and about her driving home naked. And, I thought about her taking important meetings with the Mayor and others while in the nude. Wow.

It was then time for the random drawings. Phil drew the names from a drum and handed them to Megan, who read them off. Only one person in ten accepted the challenge, so almost half the people there were called. Once again, more women than men went for it, until finally the stage was filled with five men and ten women. There was one more winner to go.

Five times, Megan said, "And the final winner is..." but each time the person named just shook their head, no. Then, "And the final winner is Lucinda Evans."

Lucinda jumped up beside me and yelled, "Woo, hoo!" right in my ear. Ouch. Lucinda turned towards her husband and quickly kissed him on the lips then ran up onto the stage.

Bill just smiled after her, and I figured the same thoughts about Lucinda were running though his head as my thoughts about Allie had been—the only difference being that he and Lucinda worked together all day long at their produce market, so he'd actually get to witness his wife being naked all day at work, while I'd have to settle for hearing whatever stories Allie shared with me at the end of the day.

Phil took the microphone and said, "And there we have it, folks. Everyone here is a winner, one way or another. Now, let the party continue. Enjoy what's left of National Nude Day, and enjoy the rest of your summer. I know I will."

###

This is an entry in the 2012 Nude Day story contest, so please vote.

foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers