Naked and Unafraid Ch. 02

Story Info
New friends learn to go naked and unafraid.
7.3k words
4.55
17.6k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,398 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. Some real institutions are mentioned, but they are used fictitiously. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with those institutions has ever behaved as described in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. Please note that all characters are, at least, twenty-one years of age.

This is a continuation of Naked and Unafraid CH 01. I recommend that you read that story before reading this one.

I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

________________

The Friday evening Joanna and I had dinner at the Maughers' house was cold. Nonetheless, Joanna said that Shelia and Keith wanted us to "show up nude." I stripped at Joanna's when I picked her up. We both wore only overcoats and shoes for the six-minute drive from Joanna's house to her neighbors.

Joanna had told me that Keith and Sheila were important to her and that, if Joanna and I were going to maintain a relationship, they would be important to me. I knew that meant going nude, and probably more, with them. Still, Keith had become my primary care doctor on Joanna's recommendation. I had gone out to dinner, clothed, with Sheila and Keith three or four times in the seven months I'd been in town. There was something about already knowing them in a clothed context that made me anxious about getting naked with them.

My calves were chilled during the 30 seconds or so that we stood at the Maughers' front door. Keith was nude when he opened the door. As I may have mentioned, Keith was slender. Without clothes on, I could see that he had the wiry build of a distance runner which, I learned, he was. It was very warm in their house, which made sense since Joanna had told me that Sheila and Keith went nude at home.

Keith offered to take our coats. "Well done!" he said when he saw we were both nude underneath. "You can leave your shoes out here too," he said, "we prefer complete nudity." Joanna and I took off our shoes while Keith hung our coats in a closet. "Come on in the living room," Keith said pleasantly.

I was expecting Sheila. I wasn't expecting two other nude people to be waiting for us. Apparently, neither was Joanna. "Siobhan, Ian!" she exclaimed.

Sheila Maugher came up to us, smiling. I think I previously said that I wouldn't call Sheila beautiful. She had wavy black hair that fell a little below her ears. Her eyes gleamed and, with the smile, she had pronounced dimples. Sheila had broad shoulders and wide hips. Her large breasts looked entirely natural. Despite her build, she carried no fat. Like most people, she looked better nude than clothed. Even nude, I wouldn't describe her as beautiful, but there was something about her that was very sexy.

"I'm sorry to surprise you," Sheila said. "It was only this week we found out that Siobhan and Ian are nudists. It made sense to us to invite them over tonight so we could all get to know each other. You've met Siobhan, haven't you Joanna?"

The third woman in the room stepped towards us. I guessed she was somewhere between 35 and 45. She was beautiful. She looked very fit. Her hips and firm breasts were proportional. She had a slight allover tan. What you really noticed, though, was the rich copper-colored hair on her head and between her thighs. Her face was lovely, with green eyes, high cheekbones, thin lips, and a strong chin.

With an accent that I couldn't place more precisely than British Isles, the woman said, "yes, I've done some presentation for Joanna. How are you?"

"Fine," Joanna said. "I'm just surprised to see you."

The woman smiled. "Yes, well," she said, "I had to see Sheila for my pelvic exam this week. Ian and I had been on holiday in the Florida Keys. When I undressed, Sheila commented on my tan, so I fessed up that Ian and I take all our holidays in places we can go nude. Sheila asked whether we'd like to meet some kindred spirits. I didn't know it would be you, but I'm not surprised. With your figure, you should go nude."

"Peter," Joanna said, "this is Dr. Siobhan MacDonald. She is the professor of Celtic language." The University claimed to teach more languages than any other in the U.S. "Siobhan," Joanna continued, "this is Peter Stone, my colleague at the Foundation and, I'll admit among friends, my lover."

Siobhan MacDonald stepped closer and ran her eyes over me. Siobhan said, "Sheila told me you had acquired a dishy boyfriend. I must say, though, that Peter's rather nicer than I expected." I was starting to like that accent, whatever it was. "I'm being rude," Siobhan said. "Ian, step over here." A very fit nude man about the same age as Siobhan came over. He had a friendly-looking face. "This is my husband Ian," Siobhan said. Ian also had an allover tan. "Ian's really quite boring," Siobhan continued. "He works in the University Risk Management Office. However, he is a good lay."

"Ok, ground rules," Sheila announced. "Siobhan and Ian are good friends and Joanna is an extremely close friend. We've met Peter before but don't know him as well. Don't worry Peter. Joanna endorses you highly and we trust her judgment. Keith and I invited you here so we could all get to know each other. Frankly, we hope to build a close, lasting relationship among the six of us. We will, of course, be nude all evening. Looking is encouraged. We're all straight so boy-girl touching is also encouraged."

Just then, an attractive clothed woman wearing an apron came through a door from the rear of the house. She stopped, looked around the six of us, and said, "Sheila, you do have interesting dinner parties."

"Gretchen," Sheila said, "you're always welcome to be a guest." Sheila told us, "this is Gretchen Hass, our caterer. Gretchen caters for us a lot. She knows she'll be seeing bare bodies any time I call her."

Gretchen smiled. "I've seen more than that here, Sheila."

"Yes, you have," Sheila replied, "and I keep telling you you're welcome to join in."

"And I keep telling you I'll think about it," Gretchen retorted with a smile. "Any way, I came in to say dinner is ready. You wanted to eat early."

"Great," Sheila said. "Let's go into the dining room. I did assign seats so check the place cards."

The Maughers' round table was perfect for a party of six. We were far enough apart to eat without bumping elbows but close enough to talk without shouting. Sheila and place me between Siobhan and herself. Ian sat to Sheila's left and Keith was to Siobhan's right. Joanna was across the table from me, between Ian and Keith. A towel was neatly draped over the seat of each chair.

I talked mostly with Siobhan MacDonald during dinner. Initially, that was because she was a very lovely woman. I found out she was also an interesting and engaging person. Siobhan was a Scot. She taught and researched Celtic languages and literature in London for several years, where she met Ian. Ian was English and some sort of insurance expert. He'd been working at Lloyd's.

Siobhan was in her third year on faculty at the University. "I belonged to an international association of language professors," she explained, "and already knew some faculty members here through the association. They reached out to me when the Language Department decided to add Celtic; although, to be truthful, there aren't many to choose from in my field. They made a place for Ian as a risk manager. Ian is over-qualified, but he made the sacrifice so I could take this job."

As I was talking with Siobhan, I found my eyes unconsciously going to her near perfect breasts. I kept catching myself and looking back at her face. The fourth time I did that, Siobhan said, "Peter, it is good to look. Sheila said its encouraged. If I didn't want you looking at me, I'd cover up."

The meal was excellent. After the table was cleared, Gretchen came back out and we gave her a round of applause. "Sheila," Gretchen said, "I set up the bar by the pool."

"Thank you," Sheila replied. "And thank you for another excellent job. I always say this, but you are welcome to come to the pool, strip off, and join us."

Gretchen smiled. "Maybe one of these days," she said, "but not tonight."

"Keith and I finally added an indoor pool," Sheila explained. "The contractor got it dug, poured, and enclosed last fall, but didn't complete the finish work until just before Christmas. You will be the first guests to use it."

We followed Sheila's broad but attractive bare ass to the rear of the house. The pool was huge with a huge deck around it. At one end of the room was a wet bar with a big screen TV on the wall behind it. At the far end were a sauna, steam room, and shower. All three were in transparent enclosures. The roof and outside wall of the room were clear glass.

"We've got every kind of booze you can buy in town," Sheila said. "Help yourself. We've also got a huge bed so we can all sleep together if you want to stay over."

We all got drinks and stood around. That wasn't all bad. I could spend all night looking at Joanna and Siobhan in the nude.

After a few minutes, Sheila announced, "a good way to get to know someone better is to shower with them." Pointing to a clear glass enclosure at the other end of the pool, she continued, "our shower isn't big enough for six, so we'll have to break into two groups." Sheila grabbed my hand and said, "come on Siobhan. Joanna, you'll shower with Keith and Ian next."

Siobhan and I followed Sheila. Siobhan looked at me, smiled, and raised her eyebrows as if to say, "I have no idea where this is going." Sheila turned the water on and dragged us in. The shower really wasn't big enough for three. I was sandwiched between Sheila and Siobhan, facing Siobhan. That was quite nice.

Suddenly, I felt Sheila's hand working itself between my butt cheeks. After a couple of seconds, I felt a finger penetrating my sphincter. It wasn't really pleasant or unpleasant until Sheila's finger reached my prostate and began rubbing it. That was incredible!

Sheila's prostate massage got me hard very fast. My erection was pressing against Siobhan just above her mound. "Peter," Siobhan said, "I hope I caused that. Let's do something with it." With difficulty, Siobhan worked her hands free and put them on my shoulders. She levered herself up. I felt my dickhead slip between her thighs. Siobhan spread her legs slightly and pressed even closer to me. My dick slid into Siobhan. "I was hoping that would happen tonight," Siobhan said.

Siobhan tried to ride me, but there simply wasn't room. "This is not working," she said, "out!" She took an arm off my shoulder and pushed the shower door open. She wrapped her legs around me as we stumbled out. I regained my balance as Siobhan put her arms over my shoulders and behind my neck. I put my hands on her ass, lifted her up, and lowered her back onto me. Sliding into Siobhan a second time felt better than the first.

Siobhan pulled on my shoulders and I lifted her ass. Siobhan wasn't that heavy and what we were doing it felt fine. But I wasn't going to be able to keep standing and holding her if I came. Keith saw the problem. He pulled a cushion from a lounge chair and laid it on the pool deck. "Over here," he said. I glanced at Joanna. She smiled and nodded her head.

Staying inside Siobhan, I carried her to the cushion. My dick slipped out as I laid her down. "Sir," Siobhan said, "you need to put something back where it was." I got on the cushion above her and slid my dick into Siobhan for the third time.

Joanna was not passive during sex. Siobhan was almost a whirlwind. She constantly moved her hips, pushing herself into me as much as I was pushing into her, and changing the angle at which my dick slid inside her. Her hands were constantly stroking my back and ass. When we didn't have out tongues in each other's mouths, she was nibbling on my chest or shoulders. Ian had chosen wisely.

Siobhan was also vocal. Hearing "yes . . . good . . . harder . . . fuck me harder!" in that marvelous accent was a turn-on by itself. We hadn't been going as long as I wished when I felt myself approaching orgasm. I was gratified, and relieved, when Siobhan started bucking against me more violently and moaning, "I'm . . . coming . . . oh . . . God . . . YEEEESSSS!" I started shooting inside her at "God."

I didn't appreciate how tightly Siobhan's arms and legs had been wrapped around me until she relaxed. It took us a couple of minutes to catch our breath. Siobhan had closed her eyes. I stayed in her, panting, and looking down at her beautiful face. Suddenly, Siobhan opened her eyes. She leaned up and kissed me quickly on the lips. She lay her head back. With a smile, she said, "Now we've been properly introduced."

I pulled out, stood up, and helped Siobhan stand. Looking around, I saw that Ian and Keith were both erect. Sheila was stroking Keith. Joanna's nipples were hard. She walked to Ian and grasped his dick. "Since Peter had sex with Siobhan," Joanna said, "I think we should fuck."

"I'd like that very much," Ian said with amazing politesse. Siobhan and I stepped off the cushion. Joanna stepped on it and lay down where Siobhan had been. Ian positioned himself above Joanna. Joanna smiled as Ian's dick entered her.

I had, of course, never watched Joanna have sex with someone else. I was impressed by how beautiful she looked. Joanna glanced at me once and smiled before Ian gained her complete attention.

I was standing next to Siobhan as we watched her husband fuck my girlfriend. Siobhan took my left hand in her right. "I've not seen Ian from this perspective before," Siobhan said. "This is quite fascinating."

"This will sound odd," I said, "but they look wonderful."

"Yes," Siobhan said, "they do. And they seem to be enjoying each other." She squeezed my hand tightly.

I hadn't been with Joanna long enough to gauge the intensity of her orgasms. It seemed to me that she had a good one with Ian. When she got up from the cushion, she came straight to me and hugged me. She was sweaty and had her wonderful scent of sex. We kissed. "I love you Peter," Joanna said.

"I love you too," I replied. As Joanna and I hugged and kissed, I noticed that Siobhan and Ian were doing the same thing. I can't explain it but watching Joanna fuck Ian intensified my love for her.

Joanna and I finally stopped kissing. "I need a drink," Joanna said. I went to the bar and made vodka tonics for both of us.

Siobhan and Ian came up behind us. "May I have one of those also?" Siobhan asked. I made her a drink while Ian poured himself a small amount of single malt.

We each took a sip of our drinks. "Joanna," Siobhan said, "Peter commented at dinner about being an old man. We both know better now, don't we."

"Ian," I said, "Siobhan is a very special woman."

"As is Joanna," Ian replied.

"Siobhan and I are fortunate to have fantastic men," Joanna said. "I'm glad we shared."

"Yes," Siobhan replied. "I think we should do that more often."

We looked at each other. I know this sounds implausible, but, a deep and lasting connection formed between the four of us that night.

Sheila and Keith came over. Sheila was bubbling with enthusiasm. "This went better than we hoped. This was exactly what we wanted. For the record, Keith or I treat all of you. We regularly test our patients for STDs. You're all perfectly healthy."

"What record is that Sheila?" Ian asked.

"We wired the room for audio and video," Sheila shot back. "We can replay everything you did tonight." Sheila was being facetious.

"Delightful!" Siobhan said. "May we have copies?"

The six of us didn't get together every week, but we got together often. We usually went to Keith and Sheila's because of their pool. Having Gretchen cater every week was too expensive and, collectively, the group was a decent cook; so fixing dinner in the nude became a part of our shared enjoyment. Of course, I had sex with Sheila during many of these evenings. While I liked her greatly as a person, I was more attracted to Joanna and Siobhan

Siobhan, Ian, Joanna, and I did a lot of things together, like us started going out to dinner, clothed. Sex aside, Siobhan and Ian were delightful and interesting people to spend time with. Of course, there was also sex. Sometimes I was with Siobhan and Ian was with Joanna. Sometimes we made love to our primary partners side-by-side. It was extraordinarily pleasurable to be making love to Joanna with Ian and Siobhan doing the same inches away while we all four talked to each other. Siobhan and Ian partially replaced Sheila and Keith in Joanna's life. The four of us came to know almost everything about each other.

Just before I'd been at the Foundation a year, my lease came up. I had rented a small, minimally adequate apartment when I moved to town and put most of my things in storage. Joanna had bought her house because of the secluded setting and because she thought it was a bargain. However, it had a lot more space than she needed. Joanna insisted that I move in with her. I didn't argue but did insist on taking over the utility bills and property taxes.

Joanna and I had our annual review over lunch with Ed Riser (actually Edwin F. Riser III), the Foundation's Executive Director. Ed was relaxed and let you do your job while he focused on big-picture results. The results were good. Joanna had increased giving to the Foundation by eight percent. Income from the endowment had increased eleven percent, and the value of the Foundation's portfolio gained fifteen percent. That was due more to a favorable market than anything I did.

Joanna and I didn't conceal our relationship. We came to work together and left together. Ed told us explicitly that he didn't care. He thought it was human nature that men and women who worked closely together would form romantic and sexual relationships. I wondered whether that insight was based on his personal experience. Joanna and I were confident Ed didn't know about our relationship with Siobhan, Ian, Sheila, and Keith. However, at the end of the lunch, Ed did chuckle and say, "don't cause any scandals."

We didn't know it then, but there would be a scandal. Joanna and I were on the fringes, but the fallout impacted us. For us, I think the impact was positive, but you can judge.

Once the weather warmed, the six of us (Siobhan, Joanna, Sheila, Ian, Keith, and me) started going to the quarries for part of almost every weekend. Limestone had been mined in the area for well over a century and there were several exhausted quarries within a short distance of the University. These quarries had filled with water over time becoming essentially man-made lakes. Skinny dipping at the quarries had been a tradition for decades. A couple of the landowners had built gravel parking lots and installed port-a-johns. Although most quarry-goers were students, there were also older people. Sheila and Keith preferred the most popular quarry.

Joanna and I had been going out to clothed dinners with Siobhan and Ian for over a year when Ian asked if he could invite another couple to join us. Jake Pohl had been a star pitcher on the University baseball team years earlier. He owned a local insurance agency with which the University did some business. Jake's wife, Kelly Ann, did fundraising for the University Athletic Department (the Foundation had nothing to do with athletics). Kelly Ann had been a University cheerleader. She and Jake had dated some in college. After graduation, Kelly Ann spent a couple years as a model in New York. Kelly Ann came back to the University and got her MBA. She went to work for the Athletic Department and had been there ever since. She had also re-connected with Jake, got pregnant, and they married. Their daughter, Melissa, followed her mother's footsteps and was now a University cheerleader. Kelly Ann and Jake were pleasant company, but they, particularly Jake, struck me as straightlaced.

HStoner
HStoner
2,398 Followers