Naked & Wet In The Autumn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He realized he had indeed drawn very close to her. He could see the pulse beating in the hollow of her neck, and he felt an almost irrestible to touch it just briefly with his tongue. Before he considered the possible ramifications, he leaned in even closer and did so, breathing in her scent and following his action with the barest brush of his lips against her neck. She stiffened for a moment, then, as he continued to kiss the skin exposed by the soft flannel, she gradually yielded, becoming more pliant, turning toward him in the chair. He could see her pulse beat more quickly, and he heard a soft moan escape her as he found a sensitive spot near her ear. He reached out and unbuttoned the top button of her shirt. As he did, he felt her fingers against the hard muscles of his stomach, and she began to pull his shirt out of the waistband of his jeans. Alan raised his head for a moment, and realizing that the hard slats of the chair were too confining, he extricated himself from its confines, stood, and with one powerful movement, pulled Julianne up and led her to the daybed that stood against the wall of the porch. She drew him down and entwined her legs with his as she rolled on top of him.

With a start, Alan realized that they were almost in the Cowgirl Position. But his thought processes were not functioning optimally at that moment. The rain beat down, creating a steady hum on the steel roof of the porch. He reached up and slowly unbuttoned her flannel shirt. Unable to resist, his left hand dipped inside the warmth of her shirt and palmed her left breast. She breathed in sharply as the swollen nipple touched the palm of his left hand.

Gently, his right hand eased her toward him. Her hair hung down like a curtain, and he could see her eyes were narrowed. With a remaining attempt at logical thought, Alan realized that the situation was drifting out of control. But he felt powerless to stop it. As he drew back the side of her flannel shirt, he felt some ancient compulsion to kiss her swollen nipple. But he halted, and instead began kissing her breast.

Self-control. That was her thought. She could not let this end up where her passions wanted it. She could not end up writhing and moaning in the Cowgirl Position, with his hands on her hips. But he was so compelling, and as he teased her with his tongue, she cast all caution to the wind, which was now driving the rain against the screens. She felt a cool spray on her exposed face, but underneath the blanket, they were both increasingly warm. He explored the underside of her breast teasingly, coming excruciatingly close to her nipple but not quite addressing it. She pressed her hips harder against him, unable to remain motionless, but he continued to tease.

She could take no more. Withdrawing her hands from his shoulders, she laced her fingers through his hair and drew his head directly to her nipple, drawing them both back as she did, so that she was almost upright and he held her in his lap in a sitting position. When he finally lifted his head, her arousal was at a fever pitch, and she impatiently began to undo the buttons of his shirt. She eased it off and tossed it aside, running her hands over his modest patch of chest hair and going lower, lower, till she caressed the line of hair that led downward from his navel. Against the onslaught of her fingers and the rush of cool air that penetrated the blanket, he tensed his rock-hard abs. Even as the searing sensation of his lips continued to drive her to a near-frenzy, she toyed with his belt buckle, enjoying the tension it obviously created in him.

They both sensed it. It was apparent in the way the situation had drifted out of control. They were both lost to lust, as the storm raged on. But not so lost that all of their teasing instincts were entirely lost. Alan gasped, and almost smiled, as he realized that her fingers were continuing to dance over his belt buckle. He realized that she was simply enhancing the tension, and he was determined to repay the favor.

Lowering his head a bit, Alan allowed his hair to brush across her swollen nipple. She sighed. And then, with no warning, he kissed her right nipple. Julianne almost cried out in shock at the sudden onslaught of pleasure. But then he halted, and her eyes opened, and she resumed her efforts with his buckle, finally releasing it.

He stepped back, struggled to his feet, and stood on the deck. A few feet away, the rain was landing in puddles, and sending little splashes of water on the deck boards. As he removed his jeans, she saw that he was erect and that intensified her eagerness to have her own initial orgasm. Bending forward, she began kissing his muscular thighs. She wrapped an arm around one. It was very hard. The thigh, that is. She made a mental note to ask if he was a jogger, but that was a question for later. Much later. As she kissed her way up his thigh, she heard him gasp.

Lost in a fog of desire, Alan looked down, saw her hair, felt her warm tongue kissing his thigh. Determined to regain control, Alan gently pushed her shoulders back, crawled back under the blanket, and began kissing her thighs by way of revenge. With perhaps .07 percent of his mind, he noted that the rain was abating; he spared a glance away from Julianne's supple bronzed-kissed thighs and looked out into the darkness. Surely fate couldn't be so cruel as to have the road cleared before he had fully tasted the pleasures of this secluded seduction?

But no--the dark treetops were silhouetted against a wall of mist, and even if the bridges were clear, it would be impossible to drive. Perfect. He turned his attention back to the pliant flesh beneath his lips. He ran his fingers up the sensitive inner thigh and felt her arch her back in response. Judging by the way she held her breath, it would take only a single touch to send her over the brink into paroxyms of pleasure. He held back still, determined to prolong the sensations just a little longer until their arousal was at its apogee.

As their passions mounted, the fury of the storm seemed to increase as well. Piles of multi-colored leaves, weighed down at first by the rain, were soon lifted by the force of the wind and sent swirling through the mist.

12