Naked at College 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her back to the two administrators. She couldn't actually recall ever taking her clothes off in front of someone before, other than her friends during a pajama party or during a gym class. She could feel their eyes glued to her body. She pulled apart the skirt and carefully laid it over the arm of the chair. She said to herself, 'I can't believe I am really doing this.' She hesitated with the blouse. The administrators could now see much more of her stockinged legs, right up to her nicely curved thighs. But, her bottom was still hidden by the blouse. She slowly, reluctantly, pulled her arms free from the blouse. She was now quite glad that she hadn't worn the underarm shields. It would have been embarrassing to have to remove them in front of President Rayburn. 'Oh my goodness,' she thought, 'What if it was that time of the month?' The more she thought about it, the more she realized that perhaps things could be much worse. Or, perhaps she was just trying to make herself feel that it really wasn't that bad, getting naked in the President's office, right in front of him. She removed her blouse and carefully folded it to avoid any wrinkling, and then laid it across the skirt.

She was now wearing only her bra, panty hose, panties, and heels. She felt really quite exposed, although at least her back was to them.

However, just the sight of this so well curved, young feminine figure, her panties clearly evident through her shear stockings, was enough to cause some swelling in the boxers of President Rayburn. He cleared his throat, crossed his legs, and shifted somewhat away from Dean Worell. He had perhaps forgotten how attractive a young, fit female body could be. The fact that she was so uncomfortable being in front of him dressed only in her undies made him swell further, but he had to admit feeling a bit guilty about that. The Program was really outstanding in generating naturalistic lessons for oneself.

Dean Worell provided some encouragement. "Just a bit more, Chrissie," she said. "You're almost done."

"Yes, Dr. Worell," Chrissie replied. She reached behind her, unclasped her bra, and bent over to allow the cups to fall from her breasts. She inserted one cup into the other, folded the straps over, and again laid her garment on the chair. Her breasts notably jiggled with the movement. She was glad her back was turned.

She then tucked her thumbs into the waistband of both her stockings and panties. If she was at home she would have more carefully removed her panty hose, but she didn't really want to drag this out, and she certainly didn't want to convey the impression that she was trying to put on a provocative strip tease for President Rayburn.

She pushed down on the waistbands, hoping to remove both in one swift motion. But, the panty hose was really too tight and clinging. She kept having to stop, bend over, and roll or adjust one leg or the other. She realized she should have sat down, but she didn't want to turn around to face them, exposing her naked breasts. How silly, though, because she would eventually have to do it anyway. Now, instead, she was putting on quite a show. The shifting of her legs did wonders in displaying her taught bottom, the cheeks tightening and tautening with her movements, and being bent over much of the time opened up to the eyes of President Rayburn a very nice clear view of her soft, sweet, feminine slit and pouch. Even her tiny little rosebud occasionally peeked out through the delectable crack of her white, round fanny. What a delicious sight.

President Rayburn felt an urge to touch himself, but that would certainly be inappropriate. He was now sporting a strong, stout erection, which made him feel quite proud given his age, although he was not about to let this be known to anyone else in the room

Perhaps the best display of all was provided when Chrissie had to remove her heels and slip the panty hose off her ankles and feet. She knew that she must be showing a lot to the administrators, but she trusted that they were not looking at her in any sort of lascivious way. . "Excellent work, Chrissie," President Rayburn observed. "Now, turn around so we can have a good look."

Dean Worell shifted in her seat, feeling now a bit uncomfortable herself. However, she knew this was frankly all part of the rationale for The Program. Public nudity stirred up so many revealing emotions and insecurities regarding the human body, self-image, sexual conflicts, interpersonal communication; so many issues. The list was frankly endless. It is difficult for an institution to start The Program, but all that she had read indicated that the end result was a more mature student body, one in fact involving more self-confidence, more open communication about concerns and issues, and less sexual tension, conflict, and harassment.

Chrissie covered her breasts and pubic area with her hands and slowly turned around to face her college elders. Now she really felt exposed, even though she was in fact still hiding herself with her hands. Her face felt so warm; no frankly, hot. It must be beet red. She imagined being caught just stepping out of the shower, although there really wouldn't be a good reason for President Rayburn and Dean Worell to be in her bathroom.

There was frankly something even more enticing about a nude girl attempting to hide herself with her hands. The fact that she was indeed uncomfortable with exposing herself was so titillating, so enticing. You knew you were about to see something that few had probably seen, something that would be very special and personal for her, something that she so much wanted to keep hidden.

And, it was clearly evident that her hands really did little to hide much. Yes, she covered the specifically important spots, but much of her quite large white round breasts could still be seen. They were in fact being pushed back and up with her right arm and hand, providing a more delectable cleavage than would otherwise be seen. And, the left hand over her cunnie did not hide the virginal whiteness of her abdomen and narrow hips. She had a very strong tan line, and that made her private whiteness all the more alluring.

"You must remove the hands," Dean Worell instructed.

"Must I really, Dean?" she implored.

"Oh yes," President Rayburn explained. "What is the point of removing the clothes if one is still hiding behind one's hands?"

She could not disagree with that.

"And, I'm sure you know the rules. Throughout the rest of the day you are not to ever cover or hide yourself with any books, backpack, clothing, purse, or hands. You must always remain fully exposed. You must agree to show yourself in whatever manner persons may ask, as long as they ask politely and refrain from touching you. I know that this sounds a little awkward now, but with time you will become quite comfortable with it and it will be precisely your willingness to face and overcome your apprehensions, your insecurities, that will make you a stronger, healthier person. So, come on now, be a good girl and drop those hands."

"Yes sir," she quietly replied and let her hands fall to her sides.

President Rayburn now wondered why he thought it might be sexier for a girl to be ineffectively hiding herself. The sight of this young woman's full, firm breasts was breathtaking. He hoped the widening of his pupils was not too obvious. He had not seen for quite some time the true beauty of young, luscious tits. They were so firm, standing up so proudly on her chest, like large ripe white melons, topped by the red areola that were themselves capped by the perkiest stiff little nipples. Dr. Rayburn kept his office heavily air conditioned, and it was evident that the cool air was having a sweet effect on her nips. President Rayburn wanted to grab himself so badly.

"Hmgh," was all he could say, needing to clear his throat to be sure that his voice did not betray his anxious arousal. "Yes, well, I think you will indeed be perfect for this exercise." He realized that he had been staring hard at her breasts and he willfully turned his head to Dean Worell to force his attention to go elsewhere. "What do you think, Dean Worell?"

Dean Worell wasn't precisely sure what to say. She felt that it was Chrissie's enthusiasm, strong personality, and unflagging confidence that were most important for the success of The Program. However, she could appreciate that it would also be best to have the first girl who proceeds through The Program to be reasonably attractive. It would be awful to have the girl suffer disparaging insults and belittlements regarding her appearance. "Yes, she, um, you, are indeed quite an attractive young lady."

"Oh, well, uh, thank you, Dean Worell." This was the first time that an administrator, any senior figure within the college, had commented on, let alone complimented her, with respect to her looks. If she was wearing a skirt she might have given her a little curtsy, but a curtsy with no skirt, nor even any panties, might be a bit suggestive.

With that brief distraction, President Rayburn took the opportunity to steal a quick glance at Chrissie's pubic area. But, frankly, he was a bit disappointed. One might say that Chrissie was rather well covered, down there. It was still quite provocative, seeing the bush of such a young woman, particularly in the context of her reluctance at revealing herself in such an intimate manner. However, President Rayburn would have to admit that he did wish he could see more. Well, her young, firm, prominent breasts fully made up for the loss, if it could even be described as a loss.

He took his eyes away and firmly directed them to Chrissie's face. "Yes, well, um, Dean Worell, has a copy of The Program's history, rules, guidelines, and what not, if your memory needs to be refreshed." He did not want to get up from his chair, for obvious reasons. He directed Dean Worell to provide Chrissie with a fresh copy of the principles, procedures, and rules of The Program. "You can review it in the hallway, as we wait for your partner. Hank Adams, a security guard, will accompany you throughout the day, and he also has a copy of your class schedule."

"My partner?"

"Oh yes, of course. We wouldn't ask you to go through this alone. We selected Michael Bates to accompany you."

"Michael Bates?" Chrissie couldn't understand that. First, it would seem to be far more supportive to have another female accompany her. Michael was just another guy to look at her, and he would be with her throughout the day. Plus, Michael was hardly the guy she would have picked to accompany her. She considered him to be such a nerd.

She picked up her purse and turned for the hallway. There was something quite odd about walking naked in heels and carrying a purse.

Michael

Chrissie waited for Michael in the hallway. Fortunately, she did not have to wait long. Actually, she felt it was unfortunate that it wasn't long before Michael arrived. Maybe if he didn't show up she wouldn't have to do it. Or, at least, if he was late, it was just more time to put this off. As soon as he entered the hallway, Michael's eyes naturally fixed on the sight of Chrissie down at the other end. It was early in the morning for him and he was still waking up, but he would have to have been really dead asleep not to notice her. There, at the end of the hallway, sitting in one of the leather chairs outside of the President's office, was a naked girl, and as far as he could see from this distance, a very pretty one at that with quite large breasts. He stopped and stared. This couldn't be true, but it was.

She was sitting rather primly, her legs crossed, an open booklet in her lap. She looked like she was simply reading a pamphlet while waiting for an appointment, as if she didn't know she was naked, as if it was a natural thing to be sitting there naked, showing anyone who happened by those full luscious naked tits thrusting out so boldly, and man were they nice ones. Really quite large, at least they seemed to Michael, and so well shaped. They competed very well with the ones in his magazines, and these were live!

Michael had never actually gone far with a woman before. In fact, he had never actually seen real live naked breasts before. He had been raised in a very conservative environment. This was one of the reasons, actually the major reason, that his parents had enrolled him at Abberville. Michael had certainly seen plenty of naked pictures of girls, but he had been simply too shy, too nervous, to actually attempt to get into a girl's blouse.

He had gone out on plenty of dates. Well, that really wasn't true. He been on a few dates, and although a couple of them had gone well, he had found himself so anxious and nervous throughout the evening that it seemed to be more of a unpleasant trial than the beginning of something wonderful.

One girl did appear to want to kiss him when the date was over: Tina Andrews. He had planned to ask her out again before high school was over. He had a crush on her. She looked like a young Sally Field. He thought she was the cutest girl he had ever seen. But, he kept putting it off and putting it off, and eventually high school seemed to just end and she enrolled at a different college than his. She went to Templeton. He heard that she might now even be dating some graduate student. Once again, he had lost out.

Michael then realized what this was all about, and he had to smile. Unlike Chrissie, he didn't think that The Program was a joke. Among his circle of friends, he was one who took the position that it was dead serious. His friends laughed at the thought, joking about who would be the poor schmuck who got chosen to be naked on campus. Michael had a bit of difficulty suppressing his smile as he walked down the hall, recognizing that this schmuck was apparently the class president, Chrissie.

What a stroke of luck! He was going to be the first one to see the first participant in The Program, and it was Chrissie! He had always felt that she was some dish. She was really very pretty. Guys at times even referred to her behind her back as "Elle," the character in Legally Blonde. It was largely because she had such ridiculously intense perky enthusiasm. She never tired but was always tiring to be around, an unending, unbridled bundle of energy. It seemed like she had to be involved in everything on campus, and always expressed tremendous enthusiasm for every single detail. Well, that enthusiasm apparently got her roped into being naked on campus.

Michael felt she certainly had one redeeming feature; those lusciously prominent jugs. And, now he, Michael Bates, was actually going to be standing in front of her while she showed him her naked boobies. Wait till he told the guys about this!

Michael could feel his penis swelling as he strode down the hall, his eyes glued to her boobs, which seemed to be getting bigger and bigger the closer he came. He reached into the pocket of his slacks to adjust the position of his growing cock. It was no longer her personality that he would consider perky. How did they manage to stand up like that, yet be so big? At this point, he was glad that he followed his mother's advice and continued to wear briefs. She had told him that boxers really don't provide adequate support for his testicles. It was rather uncomfortable, frankly embarrassing, to have to stand there while his mother talked to him about his underwear, particularly at his age. He was 18, but she still treated him like he was 8. He smiled to himself, realizing that she probably had no idea that her advice was now most helpful at helping him keep down an erection.

He was getting lots of erections lately. In fact, ever since he had left high school and entered college. It was like puberty had been delayed for him. This wasn't really true, of course. It was more likely an environmental thing, the fact that he was finally out of the house, away from the prying, infantilizing control of his mother, and was now among young, beautiful, liberated, free spirited women. Actually, very few of the young ladies at Abberville could be described as liberated or free spirited and, even if they were, he still wouldn't approach any of them, or at least they would probably want nothing to do with him. He was himself far from being free-spirited. He wasn't even too sure what that meant.

But, he did approach this girl. He would have to be a complete nerd if he avoided the opportunity to actually get up close to a naked girl. He went right up to her and, 'Oops,' he thought.

He knew that he should extend his hand, to shake her hand, but his right hand was in his pants pocket, holding down on his hard cock. Well, these tight briefs would be surely tested now. He removed his hand and held it out for Chrissie. "Morning, Chrissie. I guess you must be the one who was chosen to the first participant in The Program?"

Chrissie had noticed Michael as soon as he had entered the building, but she tried to ignore him. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that she knew that he was looking at her breasts.

And, what a stupid question, if it was actually meant to be one. "That's pretty observant of you, Michael. I can see why you get such good grades."

She shook his hand, but it was clear that she wasn't enthusiastic about greeting him. Michael didn't mind. It was good enough that her tits jiggled as he shook her hand. It was like he was pumping them. He shifted one leg forward, trying to hide his bulge.

Chrissie had hoped that having Michael be the first student to see her naked might help ease her into the experience. He was certainly one of the least intimidating males on campus. But, she felt so amazingly exposed, so humiliated, to be sitting there naked in front of Mikey. Mikey was such a nerdy boy. She did respect his intelligence, his hard work, and his willingness to take on responsibilities within the student body, but she had never thought about him in any sexual sort of a way. On the contrary, he seemed rather asexual to her. And, now, she had to sit there and let him look at her naked breasts. It was so hard to resist the urge; no, it was more like a severely intense need, to hide her breasts with her hands. Yet, she had to just sit there and let him stare at them. 'What a nerd,' she thought. 'So immature, with that big grin on his face.'

Well, she was not going to continue to just sit there while he ogled her naked breasts. As she had learned many times before, when feeling at a disadvantage within a social situation, the best thing to do was to take charge. She stood straight up to face him, face to breast. "Hello Michael, yes, it's so good to see you."

Michel's eyes widened as he watched her breasts bounce and shake with her sudden movement. He wondered if she would let him touch them. He tried to recall all of the rules of The Program. He replied, "It's good to see you too." They both realized the special meaning that cliche now had, and they both blushed.

Michael looked down in embarrassment, but his eyes then went right to her cunnie. She had a quite a bit of hair there, but he thought he could make out at least the appearance of her vaginal lips.

He quickly looked away though, as she would probably notice him staring at her cunnie. His eyes went back to her tits. Her nipples looked so hard, so perky.

"Yes, well," she replied, wanting this so terribly awkward moment to end, yet knowing that the day would be full of them. "You better get in there, President Rayburn is waiting."

"Oh, yeah, sure, but, um, I think I am a bit early." He much preferred being out in the hallway with Chrissie.

"Michael, my eyes are up here." She had enough of his staring. Michael's face flushed again. His mother was apparently right. She had told him not to be distracted by the female form as girls can tell when he was looking at their bosoms. But, that seemed to be just about the only thing he did notice when he was walking around on campus. And, apparently they really can tell when you're looking at them. "Sorry, Chrissie. I, um." He couldn't think of any good explanation.

123456...9