Naked at College 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What an odd request!' he thought. On the contrary, he was wondering if they could speed up, but he knew that she really couldn't walk that fast in her heels. He looked to her in annoyance. Why would she be wearing heels in the first place? But, of course, she probably hadn't known when she got dressed that she would be going to classes nude. If he had known, he would be wearing tennis shoes. He was instead wearing black socks and black dress shoes, which were really incongruous being otherwise stark naked. He often felt like a nerd, but this might be the worst ever.

He turned to Chrissie to tell her they needed to speed up. However, when he looked at her he instantly saw the problem. They were already walking at a fast clip. It had been an instinctive acceleration in pace given the situation, but the fast walking in heels with no clothes was really a problem for her. He could see that with the awkwardness of her gait her boobs were really bouncing around like crazy, which made it all the worse for her. "Oh gosh, yes, I'm sorry, Chrissie," he replied and slowed his pace.

Michael had as well been noticing how his own package was flopping around. It wasn't anything like Chrissie's boobs, but the feel of his penis bouncing up and down on his testicles, and the latter bumping against his thighs, just kept reminding him that they were out there in the open air. Whether it was the warm temperature or the giggling and pointing of the girls, his penis continued to be terribly wilted, tucked away inside its little blanket. "I don't like it either," he said. He had earlier worried about getting an erection. Now he wished that he could at least get half way erect. That would at least make him look like a normal size.

A guy, Jack Blanton, to be precise, yelled out, "You gonna let us have some of that?" They stopped dead in their tracks.

The security guard though did not stop. He moved right past them, brought up his camera and took Jack's picture. He said firmly to him, "We will be in touch."

As he had indicated, one of the rules of The Program was that the participants were not to be ill treated in any way. They were certainly not to be touched, and were never to be verbally denigrated, insulted, or abused. The students of Abberville were actually quite good kids, as it was a private, small, and very select college. Admissions were strict and were based as much on character as on academic strength (all of the students were at least 18 years old). However, it was to be expected that some students would at times misbehave, particularly in the presence of public displays of nudity. In fact, it was all part of the intention of The Program to identify persons with problematic attitudes and dispositions, and get them enrolled in gender awareness programs, one of which could even be their own subsequent participation within The Program. For the moment, however, they would instead be sent to a detention meeting with President Rayburn and/or Dean Worell.

Jack very quickly saw the error of his ways. He really didn't want to be a future participant. "Oh, sorry, really, I'm sorry Chrissie."

"That's okay, Jack," Chrissie replied. It really wasn't okay with her, but she wanted to be polite. They were always suppose to be polite and friendly. She reached back for Michael's hand to get them going again, "Let's go Michael," but, by accident, she briefly grasped his limp penis. "Oh!" she yipped, and quickly let go, like she had touched a hot rod. It wasn't hot, nor was it anything like a rod. It was more like a warm, squishy worm, not a particularly appealing feeling. "Sorry," she said, although she smiled to herself at how little it felt.

"That's okay," Michael replied, "Accidents will happen." He took her hand and led her into the Fine Arts Building.

A number of students were mingling in the hallway. None wanted to go to class when they saw Michael and Chrissie coming down the hall. Chrissie and Michael wanted to hurry past them to get to class, but unfortunately they didn't know its precise location. Neither of them had been in the Fine Arts Building before. They had to stop to check for a room number.

Their hesitation opened the door for a request. "Would you mind, please, Chrissie, showing me your breasts?"

It was Billy Edwards. Billy was a nice guy, and he also knew the rules. Chrissie had to comply.

She turned to him so that he could have a good look.

And, boy, did they look good to Billy. He could feel his own cock really getting hard, which he did nothing to hide. Chrissie could see for herself the bulge growing in his slacks.

"They really are nice, Chrissie," Billy said.

"Thank you, Billy," Chrissie replied. One of the rules was to express a polite appreciation for any compliments that are received, although Chrissie was finding an expression of gratitude to be incredibly awkward.

A few other students were approaching them, emboldened by Billy, and also wanting to get a closer look for themselves.

"If you wouldn't mind," Billy said, pursuing this further, "They might even look better if perhaps you lifted and held them up with your hands?" Any particular person was allowed only one pose, but modifications to a pose could be solicited.

Chrissie frowned, which was technically a violation of the rules, but she put down her purse and grasped each breast and held them up, as if she really did want to show them off for Billy's appreciation. Her faced flushed with embarrassment.

"Wow, they're great, Chrissie." His slacks stuck out even further. "Your nipples are even getting hard."

Chrissie couldn't believe this was happening to her. She was standing naked in the hallway of the Fine Arts Building, holding up her bare tits to a guy she hardly knew. It was weird how strange turns can occur in one's life.

Billy looked down, between her legs. He considered asking her to open up her pussy. But, he didn't want to come across as being aggressive, and that might be considered too significant of a modification. He knew the rules. He asked instead, "Chrissie, if it wouldn't trouble you, would you spread your legs a bit so we could get a better look?"

Chrissie had been hoping so much that she would be able to avoid getting into situations like this. It was going to be difficult enough sitting through classes all naked, but during the class time one would be sitting down, keeping one's legs closed and bottom covered. All that would really be exposed would be her breasts.

She looked to the security officer. He only shrugged in sympathy. There was nothing he could do. It was her responsibility to honor the request, as it was still only a modification of the same pose. Chrissie sighed and parted her legs.

Gasps, oohs, and ahhs swept through the crowd, mostly from the guys. Their heads tilted left and right, trying to get a good close look. As President Rayburn had observed Chrissie had a solid bush but it wasn't so thick that you couldn't see her lips, at least when she spread her legs.

The girls were unsure what to do. Some of them pulled away the guy(s) they were with. Others couldn't take their eyes away from Chrissie's naked body, like they were observing an accident that really wasn't their business but they just couldn't help but stare. The guys were not so ambivalent. All that they were concerned about was hiding their growing erections.

Michael, however, was ambivalent. After all, he was sharing this embarrassing day with Chrissie. He knew his turn would come, and he could see how humiliating this was for her. But, still, Michael could not ignore the show. Well, that's not really true. He could have turned around and looked the other way. But, was this a realistic expectation for a young man? How could a boy not look at a girl holding up her breasts, her little pink nipples standing out so tall against the long, smooth, white slope of her full breasts, and now even spreading her legs so that you could see her pussy? Michael felt an urge to move around in front so that he could get a good look himself, but he knew that she wouldn't like that.

Nevertheless, he did react in the same manner as the other guys: his little penis slowly emerging from its foreskin cocoon, at first just poking its head out, but quickly thickening and lengthening as he basked in the pleasure of the sight of Chrissie holding up her breasts and spreading her legs.

There was a big part of Michael that did not mind his cock growing, as any swelling would go far in hiding the fact that he was so little. But, once the process began, it was hard to hide the fact that he was getting hard.

Terrie, a third year junior, was perhaps the first to notice, or at least she was the first to openly acknowledge it. "Golly, Michael," Terrie said, pretending to be an innocent ingenue, "I've never seen a male erection." A few girls giggled at that, some because they knew she was putting on an act and others because they thought she was in fact honestly displaying a remarkable naivete. There were indeed many, many girls at Abberville College who had not yet seen a naked male erection, and they were quite sincerely fascinated at the sight of this young man's swelling penis.

She continued, "Would you please be a dear and make it as big and hard as you can?" She even sweetly fluttered her lashes at him, holding her hands behind her back and swinging her hips, as if this was just an innocent request. "I would be so very grateful if you would show me what a boner looks like."

After that flirtatious display, Michael didn't have to use his hand to make himself harder. If any girl had said that to him on any other day, he would have been more than happy to do it, and would have been hard before he even got his cock out of his pants. The fact that it was perhaps said in jest didn't really matter. His cock shot up like a rattler.

Much of the crowd's attention had shifted away from Chrissie over to Michael, for obvious reasons, and Chrissie took the opportunity to let go of her breasts and close her legs. She didn't have to keep the pose indefinitely, and it was evident that Michael was now on the hot seat.

Now it was the girls' turn to tilt their heads and maneuver to get into position to watch the young man's cock swell and grow. This was a campus event that they could never have imagined witnessing, and it was pretty darn cool. Michael didn't have much, but he was the only show in town of a boy's thing getting all excited.

It wasn't long before it reached its full glory, which didn't appear to be much. It wasn't what the girls were hoping for. A few of them didn't mask their giggles, although a couple of them were still quite impressed, as this was the first woodie they had ever seen.

Terrie bent over from the waist, placed her hands on her knees and leaned in close to get a real good look. This caused quite a stir in the crowd, not knowing for sure what she was in fact up to. Hank moved up closer himself. "You have the prettiest little boner, Mikey." It really wasn't at all clear whether this was a compliment or an insult. Michael though was feeling increasingly embarrassed and perceived it as an insult.

"Does it hurt when it gets so hard like that?" She knew darn well that it didn't, but she wanted to continue to tease him.

"No, no, it doesn't."

She looked up at him, a sweet expression on her face. "It would be so awfully nice of you Mikey if you could grip it in your hand."

Michael did feel a strong urge to grab hold. It seemed to be begging to be touched, to be physically stimulated. He knew it would look silly, but a part of him wanted to touch it. He could at least then use his hand to hide much of it.

As he did so, he felt Chrissie's hand on his arm, touching him in sympathy. Michael felt her concern, but it was also frankly arousing. It wasn't much of a touch. It certainly wasn't a touch on his cock, but it was the touch of a girl while he was touching himself, and it was naked girl at that. He imagined that she was trying to encourage him to jerk off for her, caressing his arm as he was caressing his cock. The girls' eyes widened with shock and wonder as they watched the naked boy jack off in the hallway.

"Oh, Mikey," continued Terrie, "Is that how you do it when you play with yourself?"

"Time's up," commanded Hank. Time was indeed up, and the security guard was frankly grateful as he was not at all certain where this would be going. It was against the rules to obtain relief in between classes, but he frankly wasn't sure if it was against the rules to simply pretend one was masturbating. He would have to check that while Chrissie and Michael were in their first class.

Human Figure Drawing 301

Human Figure Drawing 301 was a "no-brainer" for the initial participants of The Program. The head of the Fine Arts Department (which consisted of just four faculty), Mrs. Jennifer Canfield, was delighted when she heard of The Program. Up until this point, she could not get any of the students to pose nude for her figure drawing, painting, or sculpture classes. The college would allow her to hire professional models. It wasn't as bad as she heard Ms. Parker describe at Templeton, but the small budget and remote, rural location of Abberville made such hiring functionally prohibitive. Fine arts training without ever sketching the human form? It was such a terrible handicap.

Mrs. Canfield therefore did not hesitate to volunteer her class for the trial run of The Program. It was a golden opportunity. It was such a natural fit that it was in fact chosen to be the fast class of the day, which was fortunate as Mrs. Canfield preferred to have Chrissie and Michael pose for pencil sketching within her Human Figure Drawing class rather than the more advanced oil painting and sculpture classes that would meet later that day.

Chrissie and Michael, in turn, were very relieved to get out of the hallway and into the class, for many reasons. There were only eight students enrolled in Human Figure Drawing 301. They would not have to face a large crowd. Plus, these students would be under the control of the instructor, Mrs. Canfield, who would most assuredly keep them in line. In fact, they were quite warmly greeted by Mrs. Canfield, which was such a nice contrast from the tension in the hallway.

"Oh do please come in," Mrs. Canfield exclaimed with evident pleasure and enthusiasm as Chrissie, and then Michael, hiding his erection behind her, entered the room.. "I'm so delighted to meet the two of you. Isn't this so very exciting?" She grasped Chrissie's hand in her own. She said, "We are so very excited to have you here." She then turned to Michael. When she saw him, in his full frontal nudity, she hesitated. She brought her hand to her mouth in confused amusement and said to everyone while looking at his every evident erection, "But, I must say, it appears that Michael is even more excited than we are." The girls in the class giggled.

Michael sighed with embarrassment, and fought the urge to hide his stiffness with his hands. This was exactly what he had vowed would not happen and yet, here it was poking right up tall and straight, at the beginning of the very first class, and clearly the focus of the girls' curiosity and amusement. There simply was no way to hide it. What would the rest of this day be like if he couldn't control himself in the very first class? "I'm really sorry, Mrs. Canfield. I didn't want this to happen."

Mrs. Canfield, however, was not really upset. She had been fully warned about this during her orientation for The Program and she was not about to let a little matter like this spoil her plans. She put her arm around his shoulder.

"Now don't you let this worry you, Michael. I know all about the rules of The Program. We fully expect the young men to be getting their boners."

Why did she have to use that word? She sounded like a mother talking to her children, but that was in fact Mrs. Canfield's style of relating to her students. She was married but she had no children of her own, at least none yet, and she often treated her students like they were her kids.

"We'll just take care of the fellow right now, won't we, sweetie" she said, as she reached down and grasped hold of his hard cock.

Michael stepped back in shock as her hand touched his hard penis, but Mrs. Canfield wouldn't let him escape. She held right on to him, by his cock, and continued to patter away. "Now, kids," she said, turning to the students in the class, "I'm sure you are aware that the boys in The Program are to be allowed to get relief during the first five minutes of each class." She began to slide her clenched hand up and down his stiff shaft. The girls' eyes opened about as wide as they could, and a number of jaws dropped, as they stared in disbelief at the sight of the pretty Mrs. Canfield giving Michael a hand job in front of the whole class.

Michael finally gathered his thoughts enough to speak. "Really, Mrs. Canfield, I'm fine." He quite naturally said, "I can really take care of it myself," but that brought out quite a bit of laughter in the room.

Mrs. Canfield let go, realizing that perhaps she had made a big mistake. "Oh, yes, I'm sorry, Michael. Would you prefer to masturbate yourself?"

Michael's face turned an ever darker red. That actually wasn't at all what he meant. He certainly had no interest in jerking off in front of everyone, particularly in front of all of these girls, as well as Mrs. Canfield. "Oh no, ma'am, I just mean, that, uh, it will go down in a second. I'm sure."

Mrs. Canfield could see his embarrassment. She understood. She had not herself ever masturbated in front of anyone before, including her husband. He had once asked her to do it for him, as he masturbated as well, but she even found that to be rather embarrassing. Goodness, then, one could not expect a young man such as Michael to be able to do such a thing in front of a bunch of strangers!

She felt though that it was unlikely for a young man's erection to go down soon. This one certainly appeared to her to be quite thoroughly swollen, and it would need to be limp for her class exercise. Her motherly protective instincts took over and she grasped hold of his cock once again. "Don't you worry, Michael," she said as she resumed the stroking of his cock, "This shouldn't take long." She spoke as if she was taking his temperature or washing his hands. "I've done this many times for my husband, Bob, when he needs relief. It's a very natural thing."

Michael didn't know what to say. Mrs. Canfield was the instructor in charge of this class. He was a student and it was his responsibility to follow the orders of the instructor. But, this really did seem to be over the top.

"We certainly don't want this little man to be standing up all through class now, do we?"

This brought out another round of giggles and Michael sighed with frustration. 'Why did she have to refer to my cock as a little man?'

"Now you kids behave while I take care of Michael. I'm sure many of you girls have done this for your boyfriends, so let's not hear any more giggling." Her scolding did effectively silence them, at least for the moment. None of the girls wanted Mrs. Canfield to pursue this line of conversation any further. A couple of them had in fact provided hand jobs, Stacy in particular. But, a few had not and they certainly didn't want anyone to know that, nor did they want to interrupt her. Their eyes were glued to the sight of the swollen red bulb of Michael's cock sliding in and out Mrs. Canfield's hand.

"You just ignore the girls, Michael, and do your business."

'Geez,' Michael thought, now she's talking as if she was taking a puppy out to relieve himself. He wondered if Chrissie was watching.

Chrissie was, indeed, watching, although only through the periphery of her vision. If she had been a student in the class she would be watching more openly, feeling like she was just a face in the crowd and she could comfortably, even intently, watch the young man be jerked off. However, she knew Michael, and he knew her. They would be sharing this day together. She certainly would not want him to be watching her intently as she got masturbated by an instructor. Just the thought of that sent a chill down her spine. This was certainly one time in which it was much better to be a girl than a boy. The authors of The Program put the five-minute rule in as a means to help the young men, but it would be of no help, or use, to her.

123456...9