Naked at College 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Maslow did not like this one bit. It was quite contrary to the spirit of unconditional positive regard to be devaluing. Perhaps having Andrea lead this exercise was not such a good idea after all. Mary Ann might have been a better choice. He considered whether to replace her.

Jim was the next guy in line.

Andrea smiled. "This one's not even straight. Look, it's crooked!"

Jim could feel his heart sink. He had always been rather self-conscious about that, wondering how a girl would react the first time she saw it. As a kid he had even considered asking his parents about it, perhaps there was some sort of surgery that could straighten it? But, it wasn't something he was particularly comfortable speaking to his parents about. Now his worst fear was being confirmed. He had a deformity and it was probably the worst place for one.

Professor Maslow was not pleased at all.

Before he could say anything though Alice spoke up. "I think curved ones are especially nice. Have you had a curved one, Andrea?"

"What?" Andrea was surprised that one of the girls spoke up to defend the guy. Didn't she realize that she was speaking on behalf of the sisterhood? Although the fact that it was Alice wasn't really surprising.

Alice explained, "Curved ones can feel even bigger inside."

That drew a pretty big smile from Jim.

Mary Ann and Karen though averted their eyes. What a thing to say!

Professor Maslow was pleased. He nodded approvingly to Alice.

Alice knew she would score some points with the professor by coming to the aid of Jim, as she was being more truly humanistic. "Of course," she added, "I don't think our professor needs any help in that department."

A few of the girls rolled their eyes at that. Alice could be so shamelessly brown-nosing, even flirtatiously so, and it wasn't like she even had to be. She was going to get an "A" anyway.

Andrea was herself at a loss for how to respond. What was she going to say? That it was her experience it made no difference at all? "Well, it does look kind of funny," she retorted, but did feel that it wasn't much of a response.

"You haven't even had a curved one, have you, Andrea," Alice boldly shot back.

"Now girls, let's not get into a fight over the young man's penis." Girls did at times seem naturally competitive around guys. "Andrea, why don't you describe the next boy's penis," although feeling rather apprehensive about that. He probably should just hand the job over to Alice. She would most definitely find the beauty in each young man's erection.

Andrea stepped up to Frank. He was the one who had liked her "tit's" so much. She smiled at him, and not in a particularly friendly way. Well, the shoe was kind of on the other foot now, wasn't it, she thought. She wrapped her fingers around his cock and gripped his dick hard. "So, you like girls with big tits, do you, Frank?"

Frank smiled back, not catching the sarcasm in her voice. His eyes opened wide and he grinned, "Yeah, sure," he replied, his eyes glancing over at Karen's breasts as Andrea's fingers squeezed his cock.

"You like how it feels in my hand, don't you."

"Yes," he gasped. He couldn't lie about that, it wouldn't be genuine.

"That's good use of reflection, Andrea. You're nicely sensing his feelings. That's very empathic." The professor appreciated how well Andrea was treating Frank, especially since she had found his praise of her breasts earlier to be somehow disrespectful. She could possibly become a pretty good humanistic therapist someday. "Express your unconditional positive regard for him."

Andrea gripped his dick firmly and began to stroke him. "You like it when girls with big tits beat you off, don't you, Frank."

"Of fuck, yes," he gasped.

The rest of the class grew quiet, feeling rather stunned at the obscene display before them. This was beginning to look more like a scene from a pornographic movie than a college class.

"Excellent work, Andrea," the professor instructed. "You are really working very well with the young man, very much in tune, in harmony. Good clinical work."

It had been Andrea's original plan to contrast her own breast size with the smallness of Frank's penis but the professor would clearly have disapproved of that and a participant in The Program can not openly defy an instructor. He or she must stick with the class exercise. Well, she could at least do one thing. She stroked him more fiercely, her large breasts bobbling and wriggling with the rapid movement of her fist up and down his stiff dick. "Is this how you stroke it at home, Frank?"

It was not an admission that he would normally enjoy sharing with the class, but at the moment it seemed only natural to acknowledge it. "Yes, yes, that's good," he gasped, spreading his legs wider to give Andrea even more access to anything and everything that he had.

Andrea smiled mischievously. "Do you think about girls' big boobs when you do it?" To further encourage him she rubbed the palm of her left hand around and around the tip of his knob as the fist of her right continued to pound his pud.

"Yes, yes, I do," he admitted. Was it so terrible to admit such a thing. What boy didn't?

The professor was impressed at how much personal revelation Andrea was drawing forth from the boy, bringing to the surface such intimate details. Of course, if she continued this too long she would bring forth something else. He wondered if perhaps she might want to intern with him during his summer engagement at the Oxford Humanist Festival in southwestern Ohio.

"Yes, yes, I imagine you do. Are you thinking about my boobs right now, Frank?"

"Yes, yes," he gasped, but he was not in fact being genuine. It was another set of naked breasts that were on his mind.

Andrea smiled. She literally had the young man in the palm of her hand. It was striking how much control one has over a guy when his erection is within your control. Men act so powerful, so superior, yet even the most petite girl could fully master him if she got his stiff dick within her delicate feminine fingers. It was a striking insight for Andrea. Much can be learned in a class on humanism. Perhaps more can be learned about Frank?

"Whose boobs would you like to cum on most in this class, Frank?" Andrea halted her stroking, looking Frank in the eye, her fist poised to continue her pleasuring, but only if he answered.

One could hear a pin drop. Even the professor's eyes widened with surprise at the question. This was asking a lot of Frank, but then again, a lot was being offered for the revelation, the disclosure, the insight.

Frank wasn't sure how to respond. Is this the right time to reveal his secret? How could it be? But, then again, perhaps there was no better time. Would it not be better to have her know that he was thinking of her boobs rather than Andrea's? Yes, of course, of course. It had to be hers! He closed his eyes and gasped his confession, "Karen," waiting for the wonderful reward for his confession: his ejaculation.

Karen's eyes widened with surprise, as did most everyone else's, but for a different reason. Karen was surprised that it would be hers, rather than Alice's or most anyone else's. The others were surprised that Frank so boldly, so openly, confessed his passion. But, of course, it was a pretty impressive form of interrogation.

"Yes, well," Andrea said, letting go of Frank's dick. "That wasn't so hard now, was it?" She moved on to the next guy, leaving Frank an unsatisfied stiff waving in the windless air.

Frank watched Andrea move on, his heart racing, his balls aching, his mind confused. Did he just make a very, very big mistake? He wanted to look over at Karen, not so much to admire her womanly full natural breasts (which of course he certainly did), but more so to assess her reaction, to see if she was angry, upset, embarrassed, or perhaps in fact smiling with appreciation at his bold stout manliness. That could in fact be true, couldn't it? But, he just couldn't bring himself to look at her.

The last boy in line was Albert. His was the smallest one of the bunch; even smaller than Henry's. This one was easy, but perhaps too easy and, well, besides, this was the boy who recognized Frank's sexism. She decided to finally embrace the spirit of Professor Maslow's philosophy. "Oooooooh," she cooed, "I think we saved the best for last."

That drew a look of surprise from the professor, as well as Albert, as well as most everyone else. What was so best about Albert's little stiff man? Was Andrea setting him up for a big joke?

Andrea explained, "It's so perfectly shaped; so symmetrical, so smooth, so delicious. I just have to give him a big kiss." She bent over, her boobs swinging beneath her. She puckered her lips and planted them right on the tip. This was something she had not in fact done before, and had never imagined doing. At least certainly not for a guy. Well, that wasn't really true. Sometimes when she masturbated she did think about it, wondered about it. But, she knew that a true feminist would never stoop to such a thing. But, this wasn't really the same thing, although she was literally stooping. She was doing this to help recruit a young man toward feminism, or at least just being nice to a guy whose heart was in the right place. And, besides, once her lips touched the tip of his bulb they did kind of like being there. She even slipped the plum briefly into her mouth and gave him a little french kiss, right on the slit.

Henry was shocked. This was not something he expected to see from a man-hater such as Andrea. He wondered if someday he would be so lucky.

At the touch of her lips Albert lurched but held his ground. Was there anything more delightful than this? He looked over at the other guys standing down the line. They might all have bigger cocks than his, but his was the one with the pretty, vivacious girl's lips wrapped around it. He smiled proudly and triumphantly at them, his balls stirring with lust.

She was redeeming herself nicely and he again considered nominating her for a fellowship to attend the Oxford humanities conference, with him.

Alice was not so pleased. Andrea was clearly stealing her thunder. "Oh!" Alice exclaimed, "let's do a trust exercise!"

"Wonderful idea, Alice," Professor Maslow quickly agreed. It was indeed a brilliant suggestion. He quickly strode over to his desk to retrieve the stack of blindfolds from the top drawer. He had been thinking of just a big group hug but this was much, much better. As he was bringing them back to the apprehensive and confused students he explained, "Now, the last time we did this the task was to identify the emotion of one's partner through one's finger tips. Let's take this up a notch," he suggested as he handed a blindfold to each student, including Andrea and Henry.

The girls were at least appreciative that the boys were putting on blindfolds. That did help quite a bit. Being naked in public isn't so bad when nobody can see anything.

The boys, in turn, were very disappointed. What's the point of having naked girls in the room if you can't see them? But, they dutifully put on their blindfolds.

"This time, let's attempt to arouse your partner's lust for life, his, or of course her, inner beauty and passion. Yes, yes, of course, this is perfect. We'll all just share the joy of being, being as one. Here, here," he said with considerable fervor, all ready feeling the passion, the excitement, as he led each of the guys and girls to partner up with one another. It seemed to him, based on the boys' reactions to Andrea, and the girls' reaction to him, that a heterosexual partner was probably optimal.

"And, well, seeing that there are 10 girls and nine guys, two of the girls, Mary Ann and Alice, can partner with, um...well, with me. As a professor I should command a heavier responsibility."

Nobody could see anything, with the exception of the professor, who could see everything, and it was a very, very pleasing sight. Blindfolded guys and girls, naked, and all paired up around the room, with two naked and blindfolded girls gathered around him. Yes, this would be a most excellent exercise in blind trust. "Now, reach out for your partner, get to know him, or her, get to appreciate their passion for life through just the tips of your fingers."

All but one of the girls sighed with exasperation, but they had all signed the certificate of voluntary willingness to participate within any exercise of The Program that the professor deemed suitable for their education.

Audrey was paired with Roger. With incredible trepidation, her heart racing, she gently, timidly, reached out for his erect penis. It wasn't difficult to find it. Its location was pretty much obvious. She placed the tips of her fingers along his shaft, like she was playing a flute. "Oh my goodness," she softly exclaimed.

"Oh my goodness," she repeated as she felt the boy's fingers as gently but more assertively, slide along the lips of her cunnie. She instinctively squirmed but she held her ground. Audrey was a good student. She would duly participate in this humanistic encounter.

But, it just felt so weird, so wrong, to have a boy feeling around down there. And right during class!

Of course, it didn't feel any less weird to be touching his erect penis. She wondered whose it was. She couldn't really tell. She explored it more carefully. It wasn't curved. So, it couldn't be Jim's. It was a pretty good size, so it couldn't be Albert's or that visiting boy Henry. She shuddered at the thought of it being Henry. He seemed like a very dirty boy, jerking off like that in front of Betsy and Mary Ann. But, she couldn't tell if it was so big that it was Ted. That was kind of hard to judge. It seemed pretty darned big to her, but it wasn't like she was at all experienced with this.

Roger wasn't attempting to figure out whose cunt he was exploring. He didn't really care. He would be happy no matter whose it was. Just the fact that it was a naked girl's cunt was all that mattered right now, and it was really, really nice. It just felt so soft and feminine, and so sexy. And, if that wasn't enough, his own dick was being fondled and caressed at the same time. He wondered if she was as excited about this as him, and then he realized that was precisely the task, to experience the other person's excitement. He slid his fingers deeper into the folds of her slit, feeling her gathering moisture.

Audrey squirmed a bit more and let out a soft whimper.

Stacy was paired with Albert. She was very, very apprehensive about the exercise, and that was an understatement. "Please," she whispered to her partner. "Don't touch me...down there."

"But I'm suppose to," Albert whispered back. "Professor Maslow will get mad if I don't."

"I'm just not ready for that...You know...yet."

Albert understood, and he wasn't the kind of guy to assert himself with a girl, let alone demand that he be able to feel her cunnie lips. "Can I touch you...um...somewhere else?"

Stacy knew that she should let him touch her at least somewhere. It wouldn't be much of an exercise of trust if there was no contact whatsoever. "You can touch my..." She said even more softly, barely discernible, "my breasts."

That was a plenty good compromise for Albert. He had been thrilled at the thought that he was about to be able to feel a girl's naked cunnie, so he was naturally somewhat disappointed, but he knew full well that he would have been equally thrilled that morning if he knew that he was going to be able to feel a girl's naked tits that day. Plus, he did feel rather proud of himself in being considerate of the girl's inhibition.

"Oh my gosh," Albert exclaimed at the feel of the girl's soft, round little bubbies. Hers were pretty small but that was no disappointment to Albert. He was just so thrilled at how round and soft they felt. He could feel his cock swell within its taut, tightly stretched skin.

"Mmmmm," Stacy sighed at the feel of the boy's hands on her breasts. She was surprised at how good they felt, yet also so inappropriate and wrong. Still, he was being very gentle and respectful. He wasn't groping or mauling her, as she had expected. She could feel her nipples stiffening. She hoped he wouldn't notice that.

Albert whispered, "You don't have to touch me, you know. If you don't want to."

Stacy had assumed that she wouldn't touch him given that he wasn't touching her, but she also realized that he was doing her a favor in not touching her, down there. She should at least take care of him and, well, she found that she was actually now surprisingly curious about his thing. She reached out for him, wrapping the fingers of her right hand around the shaft. "Oh my, it's pretty big, isn't it."

Albert had already smiled when her fingers made contact, but his grin grew even bigger with that remark, particularly after his experience with Andrea. He would never dare imagine that a girl would actually consider him big, yet this girl most definitely did. He figured she must be pretty inexperienced. He wasn't though about to divest her of her illusion. "It's you that's making a big," he whispered.

"Hush now," Stacy responded, feeling her face flush. "Don't talk like that."

"It just that your fingers feel so nice."

"You really do like it?" She began to stroke him.

"Oh yeah," he gasped, squeezing her little bubbies in return as he applied his thumbs to her stiff nips.

In a barely discernible whisper Stacy admitted, "Your fingers feel good too."

It didn't take long for Frank to recognize his partner. "Karen, it's you, isn't it," he whispered as he felt those full, squishy, womanly boobs.

Karen recognized his voice. "You could tell it's me?" Karen was duly surprised and impressed. Of course though, she realized, her baggy boobs should be readily apparent even to a blindfolded man.

"Are you kidding me? You're breasts are just so fantastic." He gushed, "I've dreamed of this for so long, Karen."

He then realized that perhaps the feelings were not mutual. Well, actually, of course they wouldn't be. In fact, she might not even like him squeezing them. He immediately let go. "Is it okay?" It really wasn't her choice, as it was an assignment of Professor Maslow's, but he did feel he should give her the respect of at least asking how she might feel about it.

"It's okay," she quietly replied. He couldn't see but she was in fact smiling. She had found his compliment to be so reassuring, so pleasing, particularly given his earlier recognition of Andrea's evident beauty.

"Cool," he replied, and returned his hands to those fleshy, spongy, squashy boobs. This was hands down the best day in any class he had ever experienced. He was like a boy with the best toy ever. Is there anything more fun to play with than squishy boobs? Right now he couldn't be convinced of anything better.

Karen reached down and took hold of Frank's stiff dick with both her hands, exploring its full length and girth. He was so stiff and hard. She did like the feel of a guy's rigid tool. It just conveyed such a sense of manliness, strength, and power. She didn't have to see the joy in his eyes. She could most definitely feel it in his dick. "You really do like them, don't you," she giggled, feeling his vivid, literally concrete expression of his sincere appreciation of her bosoms.

Professor Maslow looked out over his class and beamed. It was at times like this that he felt so proud to be a humanist. True learning was indeed experiential. Plus, he could see that his choice in pairings was inspired. And, last but certainly not least, he was also to become personally engaged in the education of two of his finer students, Mary Ann and Alice.

They complemented each other so well: the inhibited Mary Ann with her precious little bubbies coupled with the disinhibited Alice with her big round boobs.

1...67891011