Naked at College 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What does one do when a resoundingly cute little minx is standing naked before you, her adorable titties wriggling in nervousness; beside her, a strikingly vivacious young coed with such deliciously large round breasts. Beneath these treasures there were even greater fortunes to be had: the delicate little slit of Mary Ann, so fine that it was barely discernable; matched by Alice's fleshy, thick, moist thick lips, a luscious, juicy pie that would be such a delicious mouthful. They were his yin and yang, complementary opposites who together made him whole.

He reached out with his left hand to slide his fingers lightly and gracefully along Mary Ann's crevice, using his right to ply and pinch the swollen womanly lips of Alice.

"Professor Maslow!" Mary Ann squealed, wriggling and squirming as he caressed her slit.

Alice reached out and grasped hold of his thick, churning balls giving them a hard provocative squeeze.

Mary Ann though was understandably very, very diffident. She confessed from behind her blindfold, "Professor Maslow, I just don't know if I can actually touch it."

"Don't worry," Alice volunteered. "I can take care of it." She slipped from the professor's fingers to kneel down before him, fulfilling her earlier offer to absorb his cock into her young, coed mouth, and Alice very clearly knew what to do with it. Her tongue quickly went to work at tasting, cleaning, caressing, and massaging his knob as one hand stroked his shaft and the other tickled his balls.

The professor so much wanted to just suddenly blast his load into Alice's mouth. But, being the humanist he was, he concentrated on feeling the excitement within Mary Ann, slipping his middle finger up into her so very, very tight little hole as the fingers of his other hand pinched one of her petite perky pointy nips.

"Oh my goodness, professor," Mary Ann squealed, leaning forward, steadying herself by grasping hold of his shoulders.

Andrea had been paired with Teddy. She knew it was Teddy who was feeling her up, quickly recognizing him by his very impressive size. She wondered if he knew who she was. The anonymity though was very helpful. She kept her mouth shut, not wanting him to know that the breasts and pussy he was exploring were hers. Perhaps because of her recent taste of cock, this time she did not fight her body's reaction to the boy's explorations, his ministrations, and began to actually enjoy his caresses, squeezes, and pinches. She closed her eyes beneath her blindfold, breathed deeply, and wrapped her fingers around the thick, grand shaft.

They say size is not really important, but it was the spectacular size of Ted's dick that was also drawing Andrea into the exercise. Was it something instinctual? She couldn't say but she had to admit that she was in fact enjoying the feel of the thick stout girth of the young man's cock. Her feminist guerilla comrades would not be pleased with her now, but what they didn't know would not hurt them, and it might in fact please her. She worked on Ted's husky dick as he slipped a finger up into her wet, wriggling cunt.

Betsy had been paired with Henry, and it didn't take long for her worst fear to be realized. His rash haste was understandable. He should have been provided relief at the beginning of the class, and all that had happened since then didn't help his self-control. Within seconds of Betsy tentatively resting her fingers on his swollen, yearning cock it suddenly twitched and gushed forth a big sloppy muck of thick cum that splatted against her tummy.

"NO!" Betsy protested. She didn't have to experience this much of his excitement, did she?

The thick glob of cum quickly slid down to her cunnie, where Henry worked it into her lips as his dick released additional torrents of gism onto her body. Betsy wasn't so sure that Humanistic Psychology 457 was really an easy "A" if you had to let guys cum on you. "Eeeeeeewwww," she whined as Henry continue to gush and spray thick, globby spunk onto her body.

Henry though was so, so pleased. What guy wouldn't be? He was disappointed that he wasn't able to watch it, nor would any of the girls in the class have the pleasure of seeing him ejaculate, but any such disappointment of course was thoroughly overtaken by the insurmountable waves of his climax.

"Professor Maslow," Mary Ann continued to whimper as her teacher's thick manly finger wriggled, squirmed, and screwed within her little cunnie. Not much had been up there before, and certainly not the finger of a man so insightful, so powerful, and so experienced as the professor. She began to instinctively return his screwing with her own little humping.

Audrey suddenly trembled and pulled her body close against Roger's as her own orgasm rippled through her body. Like Andrea she found that the anonymity of the blindfold allowed her to give into the pleasure of being fingered by a stranger. Actually, the fact that she didn't know which boy in class it was added to the naughty pleasure, and certainly he would never know which girl he made cum. "Mmmmmmmm," she sighed as she basked in the waves of bliss coursing through her. She even smiled as she felt the boy's thick cock suddenly jerk in her hand and gush its thick creamy load onto her body.

Roger smiled. Nothing feels better than an orgasm, nothing at all. Some did feel better than others and this one was particularly good, as it was at the hand of a pretty girl. Of course, he didn't know which girl's hand it was but he knew that any one of them would be so fine. He would so much though like to know, to know which pretty girl had jerked him off, and onto whose body he was now cumming. He would always give her a knowing smile in the future. Instead, he would have to just look around the class, and wonder, although at the moment that did not trouble him. What can trouble you in the midst of an orgasm? The professor always said to enjoy each precious moment in time, and at this precise moment life was so, so good for Roger.

Stacy asked, "Are you going to...you know..." She couldn't bring herself to say it.

"To what?" Albert replied. He didn't know what she was talking about. He was too busy concentrating on the pleasure of her hand squirming all over his cock, plus at the same time worrying about cumming. He knew he really shouldn't do that, not right during class. Imagine when they take the blindfolds off and he's the only one who couldn't control himself. Plus, he really wouldn't want to offend the girl. She had been so, so sweet to let him feel her titties. He then returns the favor by squirting his stuff all over her? What kind of a guy would do that?!

"You know what I mean," Stacy asserted. Boys can be so dense sometimes! "Are you going to, to..." She lowered her voice even more softly. "Squirt."

Yes, he was most definitely just about ready to do precisely that. "No, no," he adamantly denied.

"No?" She worked her little hand more fervently on his erect penis, sliding her clenching fist up and down the shaft, and even caressing the tip of the knob with the palm and fingers of her other hand.

"No, no, of course not," Albert gasped. He just had to do it so bad. Why must girls torture boys like this!

"But," Stacy explained, "I want you to do it. I want to make you...squirt."

"Oh yes," Albert gasped again and did precisely that, unleashing a large glob right into the palm of her left hand.

"Oooooh," Stacy cooed as she felt the thick sticky cream splat into her palm. She kept her hand covering the boy's knob as he continued to squirt and spurt, giggling in delight as she felt the boy fill up her hand with his gooey cream. This was so, so cool! She knew if they weren't both blindfolded she would have never done this, or at least would feel so terribly embarrassed, but right now, she was tittering with glee.

When he finished she even took the big swampy pool that had accumulated in her hand up to her face, to take in the fresh fruity scent and, her face blushing, her heart racing, she slipped out her tongue to get a little taste, something that she had never done before. But, it's only natural to try new things in class. That was what education was for, wasn't it?

Professor Maslow watched Stacy sneak a taste of Albert's cum. Perhaps she had forgotten that he was not blindfolded, or perhaps she didn't care that he could see her do it. In any case, it was a very cute and sexy sight. He wondered if someday he might remind her about it, just to tease her a little bit.

But, his attention didn't stay there long as there was so many inspirational encounters erupting throughout the class. Tammie and Dona were all sharing peek encounters with their partners, the fire in their shuddering, trembling bodies being doused by thick sprays of manly cum. Only Andrea and Patsy didn't appear to have climaxed themselves, albeit their partners were now expressing their climactic excitement in their own special, manly ways, much to Patsy's delight albeit perhaps less so for Andrea.

The professor's eyes though were focused in particular on Karen. She was perhaps the most insecure girl in the room, or at least second to Mary Ann. But he need not have been concerned.

Karen had wrapped her big smothering boobs all around Frank's stiff shaft, letting him fuck that deliciously gelatinous spongy flesh in all ways imaginable. It was a true honor for the one who loved them so much, but Karen wasn't finished.

"Karen, please," Frank warned, "I'm going to...do it."

"I want you to cum on them, Frank," Karen offered. No boy had ever done that before, but none had probably deserved it, or at least none would value and appreciate it as much as Frank. "Would you do that...for me?"

"Oh yes," Frank generously gasped, pulling back, releasing his dick from its flesh bath so that he could rain his cum down all over Karen's cherished boobs. It took only a few additional strokes to bring forth his admiration, his esteem, his love for Karen's tits.

"Here it cums," Frank warned and closed his eyes as he felt the surge rising from deep within him, drive up his shaft, and burst forth from his knob in a long rope of steamy white cum, splashing down safely across Karen's poised left boob.

Of course, he couldn't actually see it, but he could most definitely imagine it, and it wasn't just imagination as it was in fact for real.

Professor Maslow could see how well matched Frank and Karen truly were, for even though both were blindfolded each gush from Frank's dick found its mark.

"Frank," Karen gushed verbally, "It's so much stuff, so warm, so wet."

Professor Maslow nodded his head. He was very pleased, and even more so when he felt Mary Ann suddenly trembling against him. He smiled as he watched and felt the cute little coquette losing control of herself, climaxing on his finger.

"Oh Professor, I'm so embarrassed," she whispered through her shuddering rapture.

"No, no," the professor exhorted the girl as his mind and body were suddenly engulfed by his own orgasm, "unconditional positive regard," he beseeched the young coed as a large thick gush of his own regard poured forth into Alice's mouth.

The satisfaction of having done a good job was topped off and over by the flood of pure primitive bliss. Never before had he ever felt so, so good in being a professor, in teaching young students. It just all came together so well and so much.

Alice smiled through the glob of gloppy cum jelly gushing into her mouth. She so much enjoyed a guy cumming there. It was just such a personal, intimate connection with a man, and she had never had a professor cum in her mouth before. It was a really very special moment, and it didn't hurt that he had quite a substantial load, certainly as big as any she had ever taken before. But, of course, it's only natural for a professor as inspirational as Dr. Maslow to have a pretty big load. She closed her eyes and prepared herself to take it all in, receiving large thick wads, one after another, filling every nook and cranny of her mouth with slushy globs, some of it eventually spilling out when she could no longer find any further room for the unending torrent.

The professor and Mary Ann shared this special intimate moment in time, both caught within the rapture of their climaxes, Mary Ann quivering on his finger, the professor gushing into Alice's mouth, weak and trembling, but so very proud and pleased.

When he appeared to be finally finished Alice leaned her head back and gave him a big goopy smile, knowing that he must be smiling down at her.

Indeed he was, his eyes glassy with his lustful relief and professorial pride. It was apparent that Mary Ann, whimpering in his arms, and Alice, her mouth a gloppy mess of thick cum, had experienced considerable actualizing self-growth.

It was time to end the class. There was still a few minutes left but he knew the students needed some time to get dressed, the girls in particular probably wanted to clean the cum off their bodies. Of course, if they had been as insightful as Alice there would be no mess for them to take care of.

Karen though didn't bother to clean her breasts. She smiled at Frank as she slipped her cum-soaked breasts back into her lacy full cup brassiere.

Andrea though was annoyed, disappointed, and frustrated, in more ways than one. She was annoyed with the presence of Ted's cum on her body, and frustrated that she had not herself shared in the experience.

To be continued...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next episode of Naked at College, Andrea and Henry, might be loaded and ready by now, if you want to move on. Perhaps I should have kept it as one continuous story, but, as you can see, it was already very long. The second part concerns the afternoon. In any case, I enjoyed writing it, and I surely hope you enjoyed reading it. I am happy to receive feedback, and please do vote!

1...67891011