Naked at College 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that this sounds a little awkward right now, but with time you will become quite comfortable and it will be precisely your willingness to face and overcome your apprehensions, your insecurities, that will make you a stronger, healthier person."

Andrea thrust out her chest proudly. "There won't be a problem with me, sir. I am not the least bit ashamed of my body. It's only just a vessel for my true self, as a woman, and I'm proud to say so."

President Rayburn looked at her, feeling a bit puzzled, and concerned. He was not entirely sure of this selection by Dean Worell. Andrea was such a loose cannon. But, she was at least a very unique young lady.

Dean Worell smiled, and nodded. She was feeling pretty good about having gotten a feminist to participate. This will be so good for the college, and probably for Andrea.

Henry looked at Andrea as well, and smiled, not so much for what she said but for the fact of how she thrust out her boobs.

President Rayburn continued, "Of course, public nudity can stir up many emotions and insecurities regarding the human body, self-image, sexuality, interpersonal communication; and more. The list is frankly endless. However, the end result will be a more mature student body, one with more self-confidence, more open communication, and less sexual tension, conflict, and harassment."

This was precisely what Andrea wanted to hear. She nodded in agreement. An hour was unlikely to pass before she would experience an incidence of sexual harassment. It would all be in her report, to be published in "Women Unite!," a feminist newsletter to which she subscribed. She would write an expose that would implode The Program from within! It would be much like Gloria Steinem's expose on life as a Playboy Bunny. Perhaps they might even make a movie out of it, just like they had done for Ms. Steinem's expose. Andrea wondered who would play her role. She would like it to be Tyne Daly, Susan Sarandon, or Rosie O'Donnell, but it would probably be Anna Faris. She hated how everyone kept telling her she looked just like Ms. Faris (but with larger breasts).

"Yes, well," President Rayburn continued, "Hank Adams, a security guard, will accompany you throughout the day. He is well familiar with the rules of The Program and can assist you in that regard. He will help ensure that any students you encounter will behave within the restraints and regulations of The Program. All of the students here at Abberville are at least 18 years old. We could not get The Program approved if this minimal age limit for enrollment was not adopted, although I must admit that, on occasion, not all of our students act like adults." He gave Andrea a knowing glance. "And, of course, no guests are allowed on campus on days of The Program."

"I don't believe the security guard's presence will be necessary, President Rayburn," Andrea assured him. "I can manage on my own."

President Rayburn smiled. "Well, naturally, miss, you don't want to be naked on campus without Hank's protection."

"I don't need a man to protect me."

Somehow he felt that might in fact be true. "Well, yes, yes, of course, but, um, well..."

Dean Worell spoke up. She could see that President Rayburn was having a bit of difficulty with this assertive, even defiant, young woman. She was not surprised. "I am sorry, Andrea. We don't mean any disrespect. It's simply a requirement of the Board of Trustees for the implementation of The Program, to protect us from liability. I hope you understand."

"Well, yes, yes, I suppose I do," she responded, but not willing to just accept whatever is mandated by what is again a group of men. There was not one woman on the Abberville Board of Trustees. Is that simply a coincidence? "But, why not a female security guard?"

"Hmmm, yes, yes," President Rayburn acknowledged. Frankly, he realized she had a good point. A female security guard would also help with the opposition to The Program by feminist groups. Perhaps having Andrea participate might in fact prove to be quite helpful. "Why not? You know, Andrea, you raise a good point. Dean Worell, let's look into that. She'll have to go through the necessary training. We can't just stick her on the front line today but, Andrea, you raise a very, very good point and we will most certainly look into it."

Andrea smiled. Score one more point for women. She was already making a difference.

President Rayburn continued, "Um, yes, and I should also note that Hank will have a copy of your class schedule. Naturally you won't be attending your usual classes, but instead a series of classes carefully selected, in which your, um, state of dress could be placed to good use."

Professor Rayburn was getting close to the finish of his orientation. It wasn't really necessary as all of the rules were spelled out within the written guidelines and regulations, but he did feel it was important to have the major points reiterated, especially by the President. He turned his attention to Henry. "And, of course, there is one rule specific to the male participants."

Andrea notably rolled her eyes. It wasn't seen by President Rayburn, as his attention was focused on Henry, but it was noticed by Dean Worell, who again smiled. She was feeling very good about her decision to select Andrea.

President Rayburn continued, "We do understand that some young men may at times find participation to be overly stimulating. Rest assured, we fully recognize that it will be a normal and healthy reaction to develop erections."

Henry smiled. He was looking forward to that.

President Rayburn was surprised by that. Normally the young man became a bit embarrassed. Michael sure had. "Yes, well, maintaining an erection for a sustained period of time can be unhealthy, as well as uncomfortable and potentially embarrassing."

Henry just continued to smile.

Andrea and Dean Worell also noticed his smiling. Both wondered what that was all about.

President Rayburn continued, "Therefore, the professors have been instructed to allow you relief within the first five minutes of each class, either administered by yourself, your partner, that would be Andrea, of course, or the instructor."

Andrea grimaced. She might have to masturbate Henry? She did know that was true. She had studied the rules quite carefully. She wasn't about to be tricked by anyone when her clothes were off. But, she didn't like being reminded of that particular fact.

Henry's smile grew broader as he imagined Andrea jerking him off. Perhaps he would spray his stuff all over those boobs. He couldn't wait to see them, and was already quite stiff and hard.

"We also don't want our students to be disrupting classes by masturbating during a lecture, nor do we want any untoward sexual activity to occur in between classes. Classroom exercises though may at times draw upon the fact that you are naked. Well, um, I guess that's it. Any questions?"

"Yes sir," Andrea said, raising her hand.

"Yes, Andrea, please, do speak up."

Andrea brought her hand down and cursed herself for having put it up in the first place. She imagined that Henry would have just asked his question, rather than asking for permission to ask a question, particularly when the President had quite clearly provided his permission. It was sometimes so hard to break out of the restraints of one's gender. She so much looked forward to growing today as a woman, as a proud feminist woman. She did agree with the suggestion of President Rayburn that she would be a better person once the day was done. She would be among the most infamous feminists of her time. "Yes, well, why does the boy get relief but not the girl?"

Dean Worell almost chuckled out loud. She was quite the agitator, she was.

"Excuse me?" President Rayburn was perplexed by the question.

"Why can't the girl obtain relief? Why can only the boy? Girls have sexual desires, sexual needs. Why do you only allow the boy to obtain relief?"

"Well, um, it's just that, well, boys can develop quite a bit of discomfort."

"Perhaps you only know that because you are a man. Can't a woman become frustrated? Are her needs to be simply ignored while those of the man are catered to at every class?"

Whoa, President Rayburn thought, this was a very strident, outspoken young lady. His doubts regarding her selection were once again aroused. He wasn't too sure what to say. Neither Chrissie nor Suzannah had made any such request and probably would have been offended at the suggestion, implying that they were perhaps some kind of sluts or sex fiends. He couldn't help but wonder if Andrea was just trying to cause trouble. But, he knew better than to confront the young lady with her impudence, not at this point. He needed to be supportive, or at least pretend to be. "Well, again, Andrea, I must say, you do raise a good point." He knew that if he expressed his disagreement she would only argue with him further. "Certainly if you want relief then you can most certainly request it."

"I can demand it, can't I?"

"Well, I must admit that it isn't so stated in the rules and regulations of The Program."

"Why am I not surprised," Andrea boldly exclaimed.

"But, I am sure that many, if not all, of the faculty will be accommodating and, frankly, if they are not, please do include that in your report. I'm sure it will be very, very informative." He was most definitely not looking forward to this young lady's report. He glanced over at Dean Worell, letting her know by the expression on his face that he would likely say, 'I told you so,' when this day was over.

Dean Worell though had the opposite reaction. She in fact wouldn't mind tagging along today, just to see what Andrea would do. But she knew that accompanying the participants was forbidden. For the experiment to really work no member of the administration was allowed to be present (except if a formal luncheon was scheduled, as it was in this case). She would though like to be a fly on this girl's shoulder.

Andrea replied, "Yes sir, I will most certainly do that."

"Well, excellent!" He so much appreciated being able to shift the conversation. He tried to get the tone more upbeat and collegial. "Why don't we then get started. If you would, please remove your clothes. Ladies first?"

As soon as he said that he recognized his mistake, which wasn't hard to do as Andrea was glaring at him. He wondered, must everything with this young lady involve some sort of sexism? He turned his attention to Henry. "No, no, let's change things up a bit. Henry, why don't you be a gentleman and go first."

Andrea again rolled her eyes. If Henry went first he was being a gentleman, somehow during her a favor? "No," she asserted, "I will go first. I wish to go first."

Henry was relieved to hear that. He wasn't particularly interested in exposing his erection to President Rayburn. He was looking forward to showing it off to the girls on campus. One of the web sites he particularly enjoyed specialized in CFNM (clothed females, naked males). Now he would in fact be able to actually live within one of his fantasies. This was going to be so, so cool!

But, exposing an erection to the male president of Abberville wasn't within the CFNM tradition. Plus, it might be kind of weird to display an erection for no apparent reason, as if he was always sporting one whenever he entered an administrative office. Once Andrea was undressed he would have a good reason to have a stiffie.

"Fine, fine," President Rayburn acquiesced. Can anyone really understand or anticipate how a girl will react? She's angry when he suggests she go first, then angry when he suggests Henry go first. Chrissie and Suzannah had both been first, but that had been fortuitous. Chrissie had simply arrived first, and Suzannah had volunteered before he could even pick one. She had been such a wonderfully enthusiastic participant. He missed Suzannah. She was such an exuberant little cutie pie.

Andrea started unbuttoning her blouse.

Dean Worell and President Rayburn waited patiently.

Henry was not so patient. His eyes watched hungrily. His dick strained within his pants. Fortunately he was wearing quite tight briefs. He wore loose boxers when he knew he wanted to enjoy his erections. It was difficult to play with oneself through jeans and briefs. But, he wore jeans and tight briefs when he knew he wanted to hide an erection. Of course, he knew that today he wouldn't be able to hide it for long.

President Rayburn always had to suppress a smile at this point. He could say quite honestly that it was a smile of pride and enthusiasm for the young lady's participation in The Program, for her devotion to the future growth of Abberville College, but in all honesty it was also because he so much enjoyed the sight of a young lady's naked tits, and so far that had indeed been quite a pleasure. Chrissie's were rather large and firm, Suzannah's quite small and perky. Both had their own unique charm. He was curious as to the shape and size of Andrea's. It was like a present being unwrapped.

He would not have to wait long, as she had no brassiere to remove. Once Andrea had undone all of her buttons, she comfortably, almost nonchalantly, removed her blouse.

President Rayburn's eyes widened with shock. He just couldn't help himself.

Andrea's full, firm breasts were indeed breathtaking. They were most definitely larger than Chrissie's, but they were just as firm. It was actually quite remarkable. It was like they were defying gravity. Boobs this big really should sag. For a moment he wondered if they were natural. They just seemed so unnatural. They were standing up so proudly on her chest, like large ripe white melons, topped by the red areolas that were themselves capped by the perkiest stiff little nipples. Dr. Rayburn kept his office heavily air conditioned, and it was evident that the cool air was having a sweet effect on the young lady's nips. Why would such a feminist have such great boobs? Isn't that just wrong?

Thank goodness he was wearing his tight briefs. He normally wore boxers, but on the days of The Program he always wore briefs.

Andrea had comfortably removed her blouse, but she was no longer feeling so comfortable, with Henry and even President Rayburn ogling her naked breasts. Why must guys stare at them so! Now she did feel a strong urge to hide them, to cover them with her hands, but she was not about to act like the shy, embarrassed, and modest girl, ruffled and alarmed by sex hungry men.

Andrea's magnificent jugs though were not the only reason for the President's wide eye look. There was also something else quite distinctive about her. Andrea wasn't shaved! Her underarms were actually hairy!

"Um, well, yes, Andrea, um, you, well, you didn't shave this morning?"

"I rarely shave, President Rayburn. Why should a woman shave under her arms? A man doesn't. I also didn't shave my legs."

She hadn't shaved? Henry had not in fact even noticed. His eyes had been glued on those fantastic boobs. He could see that they were natural. He was pretty good at spotting fake ones. But, man, these two jugs rivaled any that he had seen on any web site, and that was saying an awful lot. He was glad he was wearing briefs, but now he looked forward to springing his dick free from its tight constraints.

Well, President Rayburn thought, this is a problem, a really very serious problem. He can't have a female participant be covered in unsightly body hair. But, he was terribly uncomfortable about confronting the young lady.

Fortunately, Dean Worell stepped in. "Andrea, I did tell you to shave for this day, didn't I?"

That was true. Dean Worell had made it perfectly clear that she would have to shave her pits and legs if she wanted to participate in The Program. "Yes," she admitted, "you did, but I just felt..."

Dean Worell cut her off. Unlike President Rayburn, Dean Worell was not intimidated by an assertive woman. "Andrea," she explained, once again, "An attractive, appealing, arousing participant stirs emotions and conflicts that provide the whole rationale for The Program."

"So, once again, the girl must be pretty for the men."

"We have the same standards for the men, Andrea."

Henry smiled. He wouldn't think of himself as being on the same level as Andrea, when it came to physical attractiveness, but apparently Dean Worell felt that way. He couldn't wait to show the Dean his stiff dick. He wondered if she would want to stroke it, perhaps even put her mouth on it.

Andrea glared. There was no way that Henry was attractive as her. But, she knew to make any such comparison would only be stooping to their level.

Dean Worell continued. "And, well, frankly, the Board of Trustees is concerned about the outcome for a participant who did have, for instance, a certain disfigurement, or something about her, or him, that could become the brunt of jokes, disparagement, or abuse. It is way too early in The Program at Abberville to take any such chances. The day will come when Abberville will push the envelope, explore new boundaries, stereotypes, and myths, but that day has not yet arrived."

Henry wondered whether having two students be naked all day was already kind of pushing the envelope, but he didn't say anything.

"We first need to establish a successful foundation for such future provocations, and that most certainly has not yet been laid."

Henry smiled at the word, "laid."

Andrea sighed, her full breasts rising further, then falling back down, although falling down was not what they really did. "Alright, alright. I'll shave." One point for the men, she felt. But, she shouldn't be surprised. Abberville just wasn't ready for her.

Dean Worell smiled. She had anticipated some possibilities along these lines and had arrived with everything that might be needed to make a girl look as pretty as possible. She stepped over to her purse, resting on one of the coffee tables, and retrieved the necessary tools for a clean shave, along with some make-up. "Andrea, let's have a visit to the powder room and get you ready."

"Must I really?" Andrea objected. Why do women call it a powder room? She never used it to powder her nose. She used it to pee and crap, things that apparently ladies don't do.

"You can choose not to participate, Andrea. Any participant can withdraw at any time."

"Yes," President Rayburn agreed. "Participation is entirely voluntary," although he wondered if perhaps they could make a compromise in Andrea's case. He would hate for her to withdraw on a point of a feminist principle. That might not look so good.

"Yes, well," Andrea said, staring at the make-up and shaving equipment. Having to shave and put on make-up would be so embarrassing, perhaps even more than being naked which, of course, was saying a great deal. "Let's go ahead and get it over with," she acquiesced, heading toward the 'powder room.' Dean Worell followed behind her.

Henry and President Rayburn watched the two ladies leave and then looked at each other. Henry shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, um, Henry, I suppose you could get undressed now," President Rayburn suggested.

"Now? Right now?" He would much prefer to wait until Andrea returned, or at least until his erection went down. It would be bad enough to be the only naked guy in the room, but in this case the other guy was the President of his university, with himself sporting a big hard-on. No, he would really prefer to wait a few minutes.

President Rayburn also found the thought of being alone with a naked male undergraduate to be a bit uncomfortable. He most certainly wouldn't want to be accused later of anything untoward, and then he wondered why that wouldn't seem to worry him if he had been alone with Chrissie or Suzannah. He kind of wished he had. Why can't the President participate in The Program. He imagined participating with the cute and perky Suzannah.