Naked at College 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea, though, wasn't so pleased, as she felt Alex return to her clit while Adam continued to work on her butt hole. This was just so troubling, but troubling because it was so arousing. She openly wriggled and squirmed on the boys' exploratory, caressing, diddling fingers. She was just grateful that they couldn't see her wiggling.

Mrs. Canfield noticed that some of the boys were having a bit of difficulty with the particular part of the Andrea's anatomy that was currently under Alex's close consideration. "Billy," she suggested as she was considering his sculpture, "I'm not sure you realize that a young lady has a little clitoris right here." She pointed at the location on his sculpture, for the moment not appreciating that he couldn't actually see where she was pointing. "And, Andrea's is really rather prominent at the moment. I think she's finding the modeling to be rather exciting. Isn't that right, Andrea?"

Andrea didn't respond. She really couldn't deny it but neither did she want to openly acknowledge it. Her heaving breasts and breaths though said a great deal more than any words could say.

"Here, Billy," Mrs. Canfield instructed, "give me your hand." She guided him over to Andrea's stiff nub, pushing Alex momentarily aside, much to his disappointment. He shifted over to his sculpture to make sure that he had included Andrea's clitoris before Mrs. Canfield noticed the error.

It was a little embarrassing to Billy to have his teacher suggest that he was unaware of a girl's clitoris. He knew Alex and Adam would give him a hard time about this after class, but he also didn't mind having another opportunity to inspect Andrea's cunnie. He smiled as his fingers made contact with her sexy button.

"Yes, yes, there it is, Billy. Now rub your fingers around and around. Make sure you get a real good sense of its size and shape. Feel how stiff and perky it is."

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh," Andrea gasped as she felt another boy's fingers diddling her clit while Adam continued to work on her butt hole.

Having not originally included it within his sculpture Billy really wanted to make sure he got a good sense of Andrea's clit, although he was probably lingering a good deal longer than was really necessary.

Andrea leaned forward, finding it so difficult to maintain her position despite holding tightly onto Henry's shoulders. Moisture was forming on her clay stained heaving breasts, as well as soaking the lips of her cunt.

Sally had left Henry's asshole but had been quickly replaced by Jennifer, who was not the least bit reluctant to finger a boy's butt hole. She took after it with urgency and evident pleasure. It wasn't like Jennifer was into boys' buttholes, but she did appreciate an excuse for doing something so terribly naughty.

Henry's earlier wish was fulfilled as Mary returned to his cock for one final consideration, grasping it firmly within her little fist, squeezing it tightly as her thumb explored around and around the knob, getting a real good sense of the curvature, the smooth texture, as Sally had done with Henry's butt hole.

"Please," Andrea gasped, her body, her self, suddenly engulfed by the smothering storm of her orgasm. There was simply no way she wanted this to happen, to climax on the fingers of two boys, but there was also no way this wasn't going to eventually happen, the stimulation was just too sustained and intense. She bent over further, trying to hide the fact of her climax, but the gasping, the twitching, the shivering, the shuddering, were unmistakable.

Yet, Henry did manage to miss it, as his eyes were drifting shut as he felt his own orgasm sweep over him, his dick suddenly twitching in Mary's hand, releasing a large glob of thick semen that burst from his knob and splatted against Andrea's left nipple as Jennifer slipped her finger up his butt, smiling mischievously.

"Oh my," Mrs. Canfield exclaimed, really at a loss for words, not knowing at all what to do as she gazed upon the sight of Henry unleashing a spray of cum across the front of Andrea's naked body.

Andrea at first didn't notice it, not thinking at all clearly herself, believing that it was perhaps just Mrs. Canfield spritzing her with water to help keep the clay soft or, even better, to clean her up. But, when she opened her eyes to see Henry's jerking, spitting cock the awful truth smacked her suddenly in the face, along with a small glob of cum that managed to shoot up that high.

Mary giggled. She knew what was happening by the feel of Henry's jerking, pulsating cock in her hand. She was disappointed not to be able to see it but she was still proud of the fact that she had been the one to bring Henry off, although Jennifer, of course, deserved some of the credit. "How are we going to sculpt this, Mrs. Canfield," she playfully asked as she continued to pump Henry's gushing dick. Sculpting any model in motion is really quite difficult, and certainly the wads and ropes of cum would take quite a bit of talent and skill.

"Henry!" Andrea blurted out with shock. Her natural instinct was to shove him away or at least cover her body, protecting herself against the continuing squirts and spurts of male junk, but that might in fact be in violation of The Program. She could hardly do a compelling report if she was removed after just the first class. Yet, it was just so, so much against her character, her values, her principles to just kneel there and let a boy continue to unleash his torrents of disgusting, filthy, dirty stuff all over her body. So, she just grimaced and took it.

Well, grimaced is not the best word, as her body and mind were at the moment so immersed, so engulfed and absorbed by her own orgasm, as inundated and deluged internally as she was externally by his cum. In fact, in that context, being drenched in Henry's cum did not in fact seem so terribly bad. The gism splashing against her breasts, her abdomen, her thighs did, at the moment, at least at this very brief moment in time, as long as her mind was clouded by her orgasm, felt somewhat right and appropriate, yet still so disgusting and wrong and degrading. "Henry," she gasped again, this time with less urgency and more blissful exultation, feeling so wracked by the consuming throes of her climax. "Please, no more," she softly sighed.

Henry was unabashedly exultant. He would have wanted a much greater audience for his ejaculation, but cumming on the body and boobs of Andrea Ashbee was still a pretty cool, even intoxicating experience. He even got one small drop all the way up to her face, albeit just the tip of her chin. She had to be impressed by that though, and he was really blasting forth quite a load of globs, ropes, and bullets of thick, creamy cum. All of his orgasms felt really, really good, but this one was most definitely at the highest level of satisfaction, both physically, visually, and psychologically. He even sat back onto Jennifer's finger, wanting to feel it plunge as far up inside his butt as it could possibly go as he enjoyed the final throes of his orgasm. At the moment, life was very, very good for Henry Dworkin.

When he appeared to be done Mary courteously squeezed out the remaining glops of spunk, and then returned to her sculpture with the intent of trying to include at least one big drop of cum hanging off the tip of Henry's erection.

"Yes, well," Mrs. Canfield said, seeing that both of her models were rather spent, and realizing that Henry was about to lose his erection, "I think our artists have gotten a good feel of their models. Why don't you, Andrea and Henry, um, step over to the washroom and get cleaned up. We don't want you to be late for your next class."

Andrea and Henry gingerly got up from their kneeling positions, their joints a bit stiff, their legs a bit weak, their minds a bit exhausted and confused. They made their way to the washroom, Andrea dripping cum off her body. Andrea was regaining her sensibility, her rationality, her annoyance, and not surprising her outrage with the fact that Henry had actually ejaculated all over her.

"You pig, Henry," she quietly asserted, as they began to clean up.

"Hey," Henry replied, "it wasn't like my fault. The way those girls were handling me, what would you expect?"

That might be a good point, and it wasn't like she hadn't reacted herself. "Yeah, well, don't you tell anybody about this," but then realized she fully intended on telling everybody within her eventual expose, although she might leave out the fact of her orgasm.

"I have to tell President Rayburn and Dean Worell in my report," Henry retorted.

"Yeah, well, that's okay, but don't tell anybody else."

Henry smiled at her. "Don't worry, I promise. It'll be our little secret," liking the fact that he shared such a special secret with the infamously famous feminist, Andrea Ashbee.

"Yeah, right," she sarcastically responded.

By the time they cleaned up the artists were just about done with their sculptures. Andrea wasn't too interested in inspecting hers. Henry reiterated his interest in getting Sally's but Mrs. Canfield again said that he would have to bid on it. Henry wondered if perhaps he could get his father to bid on it, but realized that his mother would probably object to having it within their home, or even within his dorm room.

ON THE WAY TO THEIR NEXT CLASS

"How did it go?" Hank asked as Andrea and Henry stepped out of Mrs. Canfield's class.

"Great!" Henry exclaimed, a big smile on his face.

"Yea, great," Andrea sarcastically agreed.

"Good," Hank replied, ignoring Andrea's sarcasm, again feeling worried about this girl's ability to handle The Program. "Well, let's head over to your next class. It's a bit farther of a walk this time, but we're leaving a little early. We won't have any trouble."

Their next class was in the Social Sciences Building, which was on the other side of the gymnasium. But, they could cut across the commons. Hank was never sure whether he should take the direct route or the route that would provide the best privacy, although no route in fact provided any real privacy. Two naked persons on campus do tend to stand out. He decided they would cut across.

However, once they reached the center of the commons, not surprisingly, somebody asked for a pose. It was Torrance Shipman, the Head cheerleader, accompanied by a number of the other cheerleaders. She was smiling. She hadn't been expecting to run into the participants of The Program, but once she heard that one of them was Andrea Ashbee, she knew she would look out for her and, of all the luck, there she was.

"Andrea, it's me, Torrance!"

"Oh, hi Torrance," Andrea replied. This wasn't good. No, this was very, very bad.

"Well, my, my, my. You're a participant in The Program?"

"Yes, yes, I am." Wasn't that rather obvious? Would there be another reason for being naked on campus? Andrea thought, 'cheerleaders can be so vacuous.'

"Well, I never would have guessed that you would do it and, I must say, Andrea," Torrance added, her eyes looking up and down her naked body, "you do look very, very good." She was quite sincerely surprised. She had never realized that Andrea had such a great body. She really did have a very nice hour-glass figure, and Torrance was duly impressed with the size and firmness of her breasts. If there was one thing for which a cheerleader had a keen eye for, it was the quality of a woman's breasts. Plus, she was even wearing make-up and, most impressively of all, had shaved, everywhere. Frankly, she had to admit that she found Andrea's to be stunning.

"Thank you, Torrance," Andrea replied courteously, so hoping that it would not lead to asking for a pose.

Henry was enjoying the conversation. Cheerleaders were precisely the girls he would want to impress with an erection. He imagined Torrance being naked, joining him as his partner in The Program. It wasn't really a stretch of the imagination. The Head cheerleader was perhaps an obvious choice (he would make sure to suggest that in his report) and if he had any difficulty imagining Torrance naked he need only glance at Andrea, as it was difficult to imagine any naked body better than hers. His dick began to swell, even in the remains of the cool morning air and recent class exercise.

"You really do have pretty big boobs," Torrance said with a smile, "for a feminist."

Andrea wanted to reply that they clearly weren't too big for a cheerleader, but she kept her mouth shut and said instead, "I am very proud of being a feminist, Torrance." It was a bit risky as she was sounding somewhat argumentative. In case Torrance didn't get the point though she thrust out her chest.

The cheerleaders giggled. "Well," Torrance replied, "I can see why. I would be very proud of them too. In fact, why don't you join us a for a cheer?"

"A cheer?"

"Oh yes," Torrance said, turning to her cheerleaders-in-arms, "Wouldn't that be fun, girls?"

"Oh yes!" "Please do, Andrea!" "It will be so much fun!" The cheerleaders rarely missed an opportunity to do a routine, much to the delight of the student body, and they were currently in uniform, wearing their pink and white sweaters with PEACHES emblazoned across the front, the letters even curving somewhat around their full round breasts.

A peach was the school mascot, due to the fact that Abberville College was originally constructed on a large peach farm, the land donated to the college by the family as long as the mascot became a peach. Some of the male athletes didn't really care for a peach being the mascot, but they did like the cheerleading uniforms, at least for the girls. One of the original peach orchards was still right on campus, next to the Administration Building.

An additional reason for the girls' enthusiasm, however, was the opportunity to get back at Andrea for replacing their uniforms with nighties and panties right before the big game against Templeton. Andrea had to apologize to them for that little prank but they knew it had not been a particularly sincere apology.

"I'm afraid I don't know any of the cheers, Torrance," Andrea suggested, but she knew that wouldn't matter.

"Oh, it's not hard, Andrea, just do your best. What brains does it require to be a cheerleader anyway?" She smiled victoriously at Andrea, hoisting her on her own petard.

Andrea's shoulders sagged. "Yes, yes, alright." It was like she was in her worst nightmare, actually doing a cheer for boys on campus, and not even wearing any clothes. Actually, she had never had a nightmare worse than this. She stepped over to the girls, who crowded around her, bubbling and giggling with enthusiasm.

"Oh hey," Torrance added, "Looks like you have a little boyfriend, Andrea."

"He's not my boyfriend," Andrea corrected her.

Henry was now almost fully erect at the thought of seeing Andrea give a naked cheer, as were many of the penises within the crowd that was gathering.

"Torrance," Hank warned. It's a violation for a spectator to insult or denigrate a participant.

"I'm sorry, sir," Torrance replied. "Here, Henry, why don't you join us? None of our male cheerleaders are around and we just feel so helpless without them." She took his hand before he could object.

The girls got in line, with Andrea and Henry in the middle. Torrance stood in front of them.

"Now, Andrea," Torrance explained, looking over her shoulder, "you just watch us and do what we do." She turned to speak to her girls. "Alright then, girls. Let's do 'Peaches.' What do you say!"

They all giggled, yelled, and jumped, waving their pom poms enthusiastically.

Andrea did not yet join in, neither did Henry, who wasn't at all sure about this. Although the male cheerleaders were all very athletic, strong, and handsome, he did feel kind of gay doing this, perhaps because he wasn't any one of those three things, all of which was rather evident when one was naked.

Torrance turned to face forward, held her right hand up straight, and yelled, "Peaches, ready," and then swinging out her right hand so that it stuck straight out in the air, exclaimed, "Hit it!"

"Watch out, we're here! Everybody stand clear!" The girls stepped forward and brought their pom poms out straight and then raised them up high, giving them a twirl.

Andrea and Henry tried to keep up, but were clearly a step behind and rather clumsy.

"Let's shout, let's cheer! Our victory is near!" The girls stretched their pom poms out wide to each side and then raised them up high again as they leaped into the air, legs spreading as far as they could go, large gay smiles stretching across their faces.

Andrea did her best to smile, which wasn't easy given that her boobs were bouncing and bobbling all over the place, even more so than any of the girls in the squad, which was saying a lot. Plus, her split in the air had considerable more significance than the girls', although she was at least helped by the fact that she lacked their athleticism and so could not spread her legs nearly as much.

Henry wasn't fairing any better, as his stiffie was swinging and bobbing all over the place, doing a little happy dance for the crowd, and he felt and looked terribly, terribly amateurish and bumbling. He was at least happy that none of the male cheerleaders were there as they would put him to shame.

The crowd was laughing hysterically, both the guys and the gals. Even Hank had a smile on his face. It was really rather funny to watch, as they both were so oafish and uncoordinated, plus stark naked. Hank didn't feel it was at all disrespectful as it just seemed to be good-natured fun.

"If you don't like our peaches," the girls stuck out their chests, "then don't shake our trees!" They leaned forward and violently shook their shoulders, causing their breasts to wobble madly.

It was admittedly a bit suggestive, but what does one do when the mascot is a peach? Plus, anyone attending a college campus these days would find this routine rather subdued in comparison to what dance teams are doing.

Andrea's face blushed red as she followed suit, her naked boobs dancing violently with abandon as she shook them for the boys, like any common stripper. Well, the worst it got then the better her eventual expose, at least that was what she kept telling herself, as she jiggled and wriggled her breasts for all the boys. Still, she hoped that none of her feminist sisters could see this.

"Cause we are the Peaches!" The girls slipped to the ground, doing true splits. "And we always aim to please!" They cheered with exuberant joy as they raised up their pom poms high.

Andrea dutifully followed suit. Like most any girl she could do splits, but cringed as she recognized how much her cunnie was then so exposed. She felt the coolness of the walkway pressing against her naked lips as she slid to the ground, her own pom poms continued to bounce and bobble.

Not a cock in the crowd was limp now, not even Hank's, who quickly made an adjustment, feeling rather safe in doing so as he knew everyone's attention was focused elsewhere.

Some of the girls were even appreciative, noticing how pretty Andrea's cunnie looked shaved. They wondered if their boyfriends would like it that way.

There was no way Henry would even attempt a split, so he just went on one knee, pretending that perhaps this was what the male cheerleaders would do. It wasn't particularly athletic but it was still rather cute, his stiff penis reaching up as were his hands, perhaps cheering along with him, although his cock continuing to bob when the rest of his body was motionless. Apparently he wasn't the most skilled cheerleader.

The crowd applauded mightily. It was always great to see the cheerleaders and feel the school spirit of Abberville College. They didn't have one of the best football teams, or even basketball teams, but their athletes did always give110%, and so did clearly the cheerleaders.

1...45678...11