Naked at College 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the students held their breaths in apprehension. They had seen Professor Maslow like this before, just before one of his epiphanies, the harbinger for another inspirational classroom exercise.

One of the more interesting class exercises had been to have the students try to tactually sense the emotions of a partner rather than rely on visual processing. The students were blindfolded and then paired with one another. They had to discern different emotions, such as anger, fear, and joy, through just feeling their partner's lips, eyes, cheeks and forehead.

"Yes, absolutely!" Professor Maslow exclaimed, and so loudly that a few of the students jumped in their seats. He began to frantically strip off his clothes. "Yes, yes, we must join these searchers of truth, these self-actualizing, self-realizing, truly transcendent explorers of the soul, and rid ourselves of our armor, our shields, our social conventions!"

"Professor Maslow!" Mary Ann exclaimed, in both shock and protest. This might really be going much too far. There was nothing in the course syllabus about this!

That was indeed true, but when Professor Maslow applied to have his class participate in The Program, all of the students within his class had to first agree to participate as well, if such was deemed by the professor to be a meaningful part of an academic exercise. The students, like many on campus, were dying to have the participants come to their class, but it wasn't like they really would die for it, or at least they didn't think they would have to actually join in. That had previously happened only on rare occasions, as in the physical education class (in which nudity will occur anyway) and, oddly enough, Mr. Bernoulli's statistics class. Professor Maslow's students had felt reasonably save that it wouldn't happen within a humanistic psychology class, although what did happen in his class was often unexpected.

The professor did not wait for his students to join him. He literally threw off his sports jacket and tore off his tie, then frenetically undid the buttons of his shirt. "Yes! Yes! C'mon now, out of your desks, join us in the circle of life and strip away that which hides us from one another. Let's really see how we truly, fundamentally are, our real selves bare naked to the world!"

The students very slowly began to extricate themselves from their desks, glancing at each other as they did so, wondering if everyone else was really going to go through with this. Nobody, of course, wanted to be the only one to do it. That would be rather embarrassing. But, then, nobody wanted to be the only one who wouldn't do it. They were reasonably sure that it wouldn't effect their grades, although they did often need some reassurance about this. In any case, no one wanted to be the emotional chicken. Whereas everyone else was apparently psychologically strong and brave enough to do it, they would be the ones who were too sexually insecure and inhibited. So, each of them did indeed get out of their desks but very slowly, very reluctantly, began to remove his or her clothes.

"Yes, yes, wonderful! I'm so proud of you all. Yes, yes, you will see, we will all see, we will all see each other in such a new, revealing, open and clear light!" Professor Maslow had finished unbuttoning his shirt and he quickly pulled it out of his slacks and then his arms from its sleeves. He tossed it aside.

The professor did have a pretty good body, for his age, and Alice smiled broadly at the sight of the professor's masculine, hairy chest. She quickened the pace of her unbuttoning.

The professor's eyes though were on Mary Ann, who was proceeding much more slowly, more anxiously. He had always wondered what that little minx looked like naked, and now he would find out. Being at the present moment in time was at times truly insightful, and inspirational. He smiled as she nervously removed her blouse.

He was not disappointed with what she was wearing underneath. It wasn't a particularly provocative brassiere, but it was very, very cute and adorable. It was a soft, white brassiere with a touch of lace along the trim and a pink bow in the middle, sitting so prettily above the lovely round cups of her boobies. Mary Ann though didn't let them be exposed for long as she quickly covered herself as best she could with her left hand (albeit not terribly effectively) as she worked at her skirt with her right hand.

She just couldn't believe she was doing this, undressing right in the middle of class! Who would think humanistic psychology would be so hard!

Many of the other students were having similar thoughts, even the guys. Much as they fully enjoyed seeing the girls in the class taking off their clothes (who wouldn't?), many of them were just as reluctant to take off their own clothes. Few of them were especially proud of their bodies, particularly that most important part for a guy which, for many of them, was in a rather excited state. Perhaps Professor Maslow was taking this experiential learning a bit too far?

"Must we really take everything off?" Mary Ann pleaded as she stood there with her skirt at her ankles, her left hand continuing to try to hide her titties and her right now placed over her panty covered cunnie, her left thigh turned inward, trying to do its part as well.

Nobody was complaining that she was hiding herself. They were all sympathetic and frankly her ineffectiveness at protecting her modesty just made her all the more beguiling. Still, a couple of the boys were curious as to whether there was a matching pink bow on her panties.

Alice was now dressed only in her panties and brassiere as well, but she wasn't so self-conscious about it. On the contrary, she was smiling broadly, her hands clasped behind her bottom, her breasts thrust out. She had good reason to smile, as she was wearing one of her nicer brassieres, an ultimate push-up in all over dark red lace with a deep plunging front, along with matching red lace tight bikini panties.

So many of the girls were really quite jealous. If they had known that they would have to take of their blouses and skirts today they would have picked out their best brassiere and panties. It's just so annoying, and unfair, when a professor springs something on you that wasn't in the syllabus.

Andrea was herself rather confused. She was on the one hand annoyed, perhaps even appalled, at the pride, even joy, that Alice so clearly felt at displaying her body. Why must so many women enjoy openly exhibiting their bodies like that? Don't they realize how they are being so used and exploited? Still, her feelings of annoyance also reflected in part a bit of jealousy over the fact that her own body was now being largely ignored. It was perhaps only natural that she would have such a feeling. It's not particularly flattering to be naked yet ignored in a room full of boys. She looked down at her thrusting breasts. They were definitely better than Alice's! And it was totally unfair that Alice's were being supported by a sexy brassiere! She imagined that the eyes would sweep back to her once Alice had to remove her bra and her boobs fell to the floor like a couple of water balloons.

Karen most definitely shared Andrea's feelings of jealousy, as well as apprehension, dreading the thought that she might even have to remove her brassiere, as she knew her breasts would indeed droop.

The room was soon filled with a bevy of half-undressed females. None of the girls had any good reason to be embarrassed by the fact that they weren't wearing their very best undies, as each looked so delightfully charming, each in own her unique ways. Along with Mary Ann and Alice, there was Patsy with her matching polka dot brassiere and camel toe panties, so gaily colorful; and Audrey with her violet cotton panties with pastel light red stripes and clinging cups (her nipples appeared to be particularly stiff and pointy); and Stacy, with her so fully exposed cleavage provided by her pink lace half cups and matching thong; and Dona, with her matching dark black cotton brassiere and panties, sprinkled with all sorts of colorful little flowers; and Karen with her yellow sheer, soft mesh mingling with flirty femme lace in her matching full cup and boy short panties; and Tammie, with her very sheer light blue brassiere and bikini panties with crisscrossing strips of black lace (fortunately the lace strips only bordered the nipples and cunnie lips, both of which were readily visible through a light blue hazy sheer); and, last but not least, Betsy, with her full, very tight, pink brassiere and panties, each sprinkled with all very colorful candy canes, lollipops, cookies, ice cream cones, jellybeans, and peppermint and butterscotch gum drops. Right over the soft rise of her little feminine mound was a very delectable cherry cupcake.

Betsy was perhaps as embarrassed as she was fetching. These were in fact her favorite brassiere and panties, having a degree of sentimental value as well as being so terribly playful and cute. But, she did wonder if perhaps they were too childish and silly. If she had been forewarned she most definitely would not have worn them today. She glanced around at the boys and other girls to see if anyone was smiling or giggling at her.

Mary Ann realized that she was the only one wearing just plain white panties and bra. If this was part of her grade she knew she was in trouble. She glanced over at the professor, wondering if he was disappointed in her.

Professor Maslow though looked upon the girls of his class with considerable pride. "Life is such a rainbow of colorful tapestry, so many different perspectives, so many voices. See how unique and special each young lady truly is. I am just so proud."

The girls though were not as delighted as the professor and were very uncomfortable and self-conscious (with the exception of Alice, who looked upon the other ladies with pride feeling that she did appear to be the most alluring, although none of the boys would really agree with that).

The professor, being a trained psychologist, could sense the girls' discomfort, and such feelings of shame had no place within humanistic theory. "Ladies, ladies, please, please, do not feel so embarrassed, so stricken with insecurity and self-loathing. We are all special children of the world! In fact, there might be nothing more precious than a bevy of pretty girls all in their dainty undies. Why wear such pretty things if they are to be entirely hidden from view? Please, look around at the boys. Is it not evident that they find you all so amazingly beautiful."

That was a good point, perhaps. Not one of the boys was failing to sport a stout erection, and it really wasn't the case that they were all leering at Alice, or even the fully naked Andrea. Their eyes were continually scanning the room, feasting on the lovely platter of delectably half-dressed pastry. Patsy's camel toe was especially appreciated, as was Stacy's rather sheer thong. Many a young man felt he could discern Stacy's feminine lips peeking so flirtatiously through the gossamer fabric.

It all just further escalated Andrea's disconcertion. She was standing there naked for goodness sake! Yet, so many of the boys continually stole glances, if not ogled, the half-naked bodies of their classmates. Yes, many of them were all really very pretty, and their undies were terribly fetching. But, what does a girl have to do to get noticed! She felt like wiggling her boobs, bending over, or at least something! She would not, of course, stoop to something like that, but she scowled with disgust as she stood there, her fists on her hips.

"And girls," the professor continued, "aren't the boys equally cute, showing off their stiff young boyish boners."

A few of the girls giggled at that and some of the boys quickly became intensely self-conscious of their own exposed condition, that being their erections. They did appreciate that they still had on their underwear, albeit the boxers, and even the briefs, were not doing a particularly good job of hiding their stiff states.

"Isn't this all so very exciting!" The professor exclaimed with pride and joy. "Clearly the boys are terribly thrilled, and I can even see that Audrey is rather excited herself," nodding in the direction of Audrey's prominently erect nips poking out stiffly through her violet brassiere.

"Professor Maslow!" Audrey protested, clasping her hands over each of her soft round boobs.

"You may say one thing, young lady, but as I have said many times myself, one's body language speaks for itself, and I'm afraid those nipples have quite a bit to say." Professor Maslow did often preach the importance of reading the emotions and feelings in others through the manner in which they sat, stood, or moved.

Audrey's face turned a deeper red as she tried to silence with her hands her excitedly screaming nipples.

The other girls were blushing further themselves as they were confronted with the excited arousal of the boys. The fact that the guys were so blatantly fully erect at the exposure of their undies was of course flattering, as Professor Maslow had suggested. Most any girl does appreciate turning the head of a young man, but doing so in such a luridly exposed manner was a little disturbing. Was an A grade in Humanistic Psychology really worth this?

Even the professor had an erection, which was rather shocking to the girls, especially Mary Ann. "Professor Maslow," she squealed as she pointed at his stiff dick thrusting out his black boxers. "My goodness, sir, should you really be doing that?"

"Should? Should?" the professor responded rhetorically. "'Should' is a very judgmental word, and you know that in this course we park our prejudicial biases at the door." He smiled broadly as he opened his arms wide to say, "We are all just being whom we are, all very lovely in each of our own special ways. Isn't this all just so very stupendously outstanding!"

"Well, gosh, I guess so, Professor Maslow," Mary Ann agreed, but not really feeling particularly sincere about it. She bent forward a bit, doing her best to keep her undies, and what they covered, as hidden as possible with her arms and hands.

"Oh, Mary Ann," the professor pleaded, "must you be so timid, so fearful. I myself have never felt so free!" And with that revelation he ripped down his boxers and stepped out of them, exposing his hard, stiff, erect cock to the entire class.

"PROFESSOR MASLOW!!" Many of the girls exclaimed loudly together, most of them now joining Mary Ann in trying to hide with their hands what apparently had caused such an excitedly rude state in their teacher.

"Oh yes, yes," he exclaimed, ignoring the concern, the shock, of his students, knowing full well that the fact that they were so disquieted, so appalled, was only a clear affirmation that what he was doing was solid and sound education. He had vowed when he first took on the responsibility for this course that he would rock the world of his young charges. "Let us join these two young missionaries of a new age, a new freedom." He strode over to Henry and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Let us stand with them, side by side, together in this adventure of growth, exploration, excitement, and, yes, dare I say, aroused passion!" He felt like reaching down and grasping hold of the young man's stiff dick, whose excited state was so pronounced with the room filled with such feminine delights. But, the professor knew that taking hold of Henry's erection would probably be going too far. He settled with just posing next to him, their dicks thrusting boldly out toward the rest of the class.

Of course, he did not want to forget Andrea and so moved over to her, his dick bobbing and weaving as he went. He threw his left arm around her and pulled her tightly against him. "Girls, yes, witness the mighty, the glorious, the free breasts of this young, passionate, unfettered...." He reached over and grasped hold of one of Andrea's boobs with his right hand, squeezing it as he added, "unconstrained, independent, uninhibited, emancipated, and yes, indeed," he finished with a big hard squeeze of the other one, "truly liberated woman!"

Andrea's jaw dropped, not expecting a male professor to actually grab her boob, but she wasn't so sure she should feel offended. She did indeed feel herself to be a liberated woman. Perhaps he did truly understand her?

"Come now, join these soldiers of freedom and rid yourselves of your remaining deceptions. Let us all see who we all are, unfettered, honest, and true!"

"I will join you!" Alice announced, and reached back to undo her brassiere, thrusting her breasts out further to do so, as well as to more fully display them to the professor. She was very, very pleased to see the effect her partial nudity had on Professor Maslow and needed very little encouragement to show him more, much to the pleasure of the eyes of the boys in the class, which quickly shifted to get the first sight of naked Alice boobs. They had often wondered what they looked like as Alice so often flirted and teased with them.

"Ooooooh," Mary Ann groaned as she witnessed Alice removing her brassiere. She so hoped that none of the other girls would join her, but she also knew that it was inevitable.

The professor made certain of that by shifting away from Andrea to step up to Mary Ann, taking her hands in his to wrest them away from her body, to help free the girl of her unnecessary insecurity and timidity, as well as to open to his eyes that lovely precious sight of the young lady's little round boobies so sweetly trimmed by the delicate pink bow. He stepped forward even closer and pressed his erection against the girl's abdomen.

"Professor Maslow!" Mary Ann protested, her eyes wide with shock at the feel of her professor's large round swollen naked crown pressing against her tummy. "Oh my goodness."

He let go of her hands to reach around her and take hold of the clasp of her brassiere. With a skill possessed by only a man with considerable experience he deftly undid the series of small hooks and pulled the straps away from her back and down her arms, her round little bubbies coming full into view.

"Professor Maslow! Please!" Mary Ann again protested, her face turning a very deep red as her young, white, virginal breasts came into view. Once her hands were free from her brassiere she tightly clasped each of her titties, as if doing so would somehow protect her modesty but in fact only made her look all the more enticing.

The professor, though, was not finished. With both of her hands so occupied with the upper part of her body he slipped down, drawing his stiff dick along her abdomen and panties as he did so. Once his dick cleared them he grasped her waistband in his fingers and quickly pulled them down to her knees, where he let them finish the rest of their ride on their own, falling rather daintily around Mary Ann's ankles and feet.

Mary Ann quickly let go of one boob to cover her cunnie from view, but not before the professor got a good look at the young lady's young, fresh femininity. It was indeed a very preciously pretty honeypot: just a little white mound split by a delicate, innocent crevice, covered by only a bare minimum of hair, more like a dusting than a foliage. It took all of his professional discipline not to plant his lips firmly on that tender crack and taste the delight of her sweet, fresh nectar. His dick was yearning, straining within its skin.

He did though step back, turning his attention to the rest of the students in his class. It was important not to show any favoritism, despite the very special appeal that Mary Ann held.

The boys had turned their attention to Alice as she was removing her undergarments. Her breasts were not as large as Andrea's and she might not even be as pretty as her, but she was a girl that had held their interest for quite sometime. Saying that they were more than just a bit curious was a gross understatement, and a few of them even grasped hold of their dicks when her nakedness came into full view.