Naked at College 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were not disappointed, despite the fact that the expectations had been so high. Alice's boobs were indeed not as big as Andrea's, but they had an incredibly round shape. Many of the boys could not help but wonder if they were in fact real as the shape was so perfect, the perkiness so impressive. Plus, her nipples stood out so impressively on those white snow caps, seeming to be begging for a kiss, a suckling, perhaps even a nibble.

And, the delights did not stop there, as all eyes followed down that impressively feminine hour-glass figure to feast on the sight of the cunnie of Alice, which was quite magnificent indeed as, just like Andrea, she was fully shaved, leaving entirely open to view her full, fleshy thick feminine lips, which even appeared to be glistening in the harsh classroom light. She was apparently wet with a heated arousal. The boys did not hesitate in pulling down their own briefs and boxers, as if Alice was in fact standing there for them, for their interest, pleasure, and even service.

The other girls were clearly more hesitant, perhaps in part because of the frenzied rush of the boys to get naked, their hard stiff dicks all popping out of their underwear like hungry, crazed, dangerous, stiff, angry snakes.

"Now, don't be shy girls," the professor intoned. "Don't be ashamed. You should all be so proud of yourselves. Mary Ann has stepped forward. You don't want to leave her out on her own."

She did appreciate that. She would hate to be the only girl in the class to be naked, with of course the exception of Andrea and Alice. However, it wasn't really true that she had stepped forward. It was more like Professor Maslow pulled her out, or more accurately pulled them off.

The girls in the class felt resigned to their fate. In a sense they didn't have to do it. They would still get an "A" if they failed to participate. Plus, there was perhaps a bit of irony that Professor Maslow preached free will and taking responsibility for one's own life, yet leaned on them so heavily to do so many difficult, at times even outrageous things. Well, nothing had ever been as outrageous as this. The girls slowly, reluctantly, undid their brassieres and pulled down their panties.

Wide grins stretched across the faces of the boys as they watched their feminine classmates undress. Many of the guys had been very, very reluctant to enroll in this course. Many had done so simply because there were no tests, and little to no homework. So far though they wondered if all that touchy-feely self-disclosure was really worth the easy "A." Well, it was now paying off big time. They had most certainly not expected this delightful benefit! A few them again took hold of their dicks as they gazed upon the girls' bodies coming into full view.

Frank's eyes focused on one pair in particular, and he gasped with wonder when Karen's breasts appeared, but then quickly looked away in flushed embarrassment.

Professor Maslow had always preached that within each and every person, no matter her faults, her failings, her apparent inadequacies and annoyances, there is a wonderful treasure waiting to behold, but that was never more apparent than this specific moment in time. "Oh yes, yes!" He exclaimed with considerable enthusiasm and delight. "Are we not all so beautiful, so wonderful! Come girls, please, line up here." He scurried over to each girl, taking her by the hand, drawing her away from her discarded brassiere and panties, into a line of delightfully naked display, his cock continuing to bobble and weave, their boobs now wriggling and jiggling in harmony.

"Oh yes, yes," he again exclaimed as he had all nine girls in a row. "Isn't each girl so very wonderful, so very beautiful and precious in her own so very special way. Don't we all now look so much more interesting, more exciting, more open?"

The girls were not sharing his enthusiasm. They never felt so terribly exposed, precisely because they had never been put so blatantly on display. Most of them were dutifully keeping their hands to their sides, or clasped demurely behind them. They really didn't know what to do with their hands. They kept shifting them around, putting them one place then another, as they so terribly wanted to cover themselves up but they knew Professor Maslow would not approve. Nevertheless, a few were continuing to try to hide their bubbies or cunnies. The faces of all of them were beet red.

Well, not the face of Alice, who stood there proudly, thrusting out her so very round breasts, glancing down to the left of her at the other eight pairs of boobs all lined up for inspection, feeling quite comfortable in the fact that hers were probably the best. Again, not the largest, but certainly the best shaped, at least so she felt.

Professor Maslow even appeared to affirm her impression. "Oh yes, of course, Alice's breasts are so, so very round and bubbly." He stepped up to her and gave them a big squeeze.

"Oh, Professor Maslow, that's so sweet of you!" Alice replied, reaching down and giving his dick a squeeze as well, although keeping her sparkling, flirtatious eyes firmly fixed on his.

The professor appreciated Alice's positive response to his instruction and would have liked to have enjoyed her appreciation even longer but there was still so much more to do today in class. He moved over to the next girl, Betsy, wrenching his dick from Alice's reluctant hand.

Betsy's breasts were in fact bigger than Alice's but they had a more oblong and even a bit droopy shape. Still, the professor could perceive the beauty within any unique flower. "Oh and here," he pronounced with considerable pleasure and admiration, "are the breasts of a true woman of the Earth." He took hold of each large, soft, pliant cushion within his hands, raising them up and crushing the pillows together. "One could lose one's soul in these but it would be such a wonderful way to go."

Betsy found it terribly awkward to have her professor handling her breasts in such a manner, as any coed should, or at least would, but she still blushed with pride at the compliment. They were indeed very squishy.

Many of the boys were imagining how wonderful it would in fact be to have them enveloping their faces, their cocks. They were all quite envious of the professor. A few of them vowed at this moment to someday become professors themselves. It was clearly a very satisfying job.

The professor moved on to Audrey, who nervously removed her hand from her breasts to allow the professor to consider them, to evaluate them. It was not the kind of exam one expected within an humanities class, or any class for that matter. But, as the students should have appreciated by now, everyone in Professor Maslow's class deserves an "A." "Oh, and my goodness, here, in the fresh air, are the joyously exclaiming nipples of Audrey." He reached out and grasped each of the large pointy nips tightly between his index fingers and thumbs. "They're just so large, long, and stiff." He rolled and pinched each between his finger and thumb, "Oooooooh, and they feel so, so nice."

"Professor," Audrey softly gasped, her eyes closing. She did so much enjoy playing with them when she masturbated.

"You must indeed have a very difficult time keeping these under wrap." The professor had noticed how so very often Audrey's nipples were poking through a blouse or a sweater. Now he had his explanation. It's just so fantastic getting to know the students better, learning what makes them tick. "But, of course, you really shouldn't hide them." He pulled on them, stretching her breasts out. "These proud rubies should be on display so that they can be appreciated, and admired."

He let go of them, causing Audrey's boobs to jostle and wiggle as they settled back into place, the stiff, swollen red jewels looking so terribly inflamed as he moved on to the next girl, Mary Ann.

"Oh, and Mary Ann, our cute little Mary Ann." He pulled her arm and hand away from her breasts as she looked modestly to the floor. "Oh and, yes, should we be surprised, she has the boobies to match her wonderfully innocent and precious self." Mary Ann's titties were clearly the smallest in the room, but they matched her elvish frame so very well. She was such a comely cherry lass, and her bubbies were comparably winsome.

"Professor Maslow," Mary Ann again protested, but this time with less sincerity. There was even the sign of a little smile forming at the corner of her lips. Her face though remained richly red, at both her nakedness, as well as the compliment. She had never felt very good about her breasts, finding them to be so very small. A part of her had to admit that it was really very nice to have them so publicly appreciated and admired. Humanistic psychology was indeed very effective at finding what is good within all of us.

The professor cupped each of Mary Ann's little boobies within his hands, using his thumbs to massage the nipples to erection, although they had already been a little stiff with the coolness of the classroom.

"Oh, professor," she said even more softly and even a bit breathlessly. It was one thing to have the professor speak of her titties. It was another thing to actually have him touch them. But, still, this was the handsome, the popular, the insightful, and perhaps even brilliant Professor Maslow. There was something rather exciting, to say the least, to have his powerful masculine hands clutching one's breasts. She felt perhaps that no Abberville undergraduate could not help but melt at his touch.

The professor could see, and feel, the acceleration in Mary Ann's breathing at the presence of his hands on her young, petite breasts. He was quite pleased, and excited. He lingered a bit longer at these special treasures, caressing and fondling their youthful perky softness. His dick twitched and bobbed, dying to explore the even more wonderfully soft, wet, treasure that was now just inches from his swollen red knob. If only he wasn't a professor, he thought. Well, he couldn't just take advantage of the situation for his own lustful satisfaction. He moved on to the next girl.

It continued this way until he reached the last pair of boobs: Karen's. Karen was the girl who had admitted feeling quite self-conscious, even unhappy, about her breasts. The professor could see that they were indeed a little droopy, and they did point a bit left and right. But, being the true humanist that he was, he recognized their inner beauty.

"Oh, Karen! Whoa! Have we saved the best bosoms for last?"

"Professor!" Karen smiled and blushed. She knew he was just flattering her, but it was still nice to hear. And, it was even better when he backed up his facile compliment with his actions. "Mmmmmmmm," she sighed when she felt his hands grasp her breasts.

"Oh yes, please, Karen, place your hand on my penis, feel how excited it is to be holding your breasts. Is there not a more evident, a more genuine and candid unconditional positive regard than that?"

That was perhaps a pretty good argument and with some apprehension she did wrap her fingers tentatively around the professor's shaft. She wasn't quite sure this was the right thing to do, to take hold of her professor's naked stiff cock. She most certainly knew her parents wouldn't approve. But, they didn't really understand much about college life and modern thought. "Oh my goodness, professor, you really are pretty hard."

"Hard? I'm stiff as a steel rod, and it's all because of these lusciously squishy full bosoms."

"Professor, please," she whispered, "Don't talk like that, it's embarrassing." But, she did give a him a little squeeze.

"I must kiss this beauty. It deserves no less." The professor leaned forward and took one of Karen's erect nipples between his lips, basking in the pleasure of their sweet sprightly stiffness.

"Professor Maslow!" Alice protested. She felt that if any breasts deserved to be kissed they most certainly should, if not would, be hers.

"Professor Maslow," Karen gasped, bringing her left hand to the professor's hair, caressing him as she felt his lips caress her nip.

The professor wondered why a girl's nipple was so fabulous, so satisfying, to take within one's lips. His Freudian colleagues would, of course, have some perverted explanation. Why did they have to ruin what brought such pleasure? He ran his tongue around and around the stiffness. He could suckle on her perkiness for hours while the young lady stroked his cock. Of course, he would most certainly not last for hours and probably not much longer than a couple of minutes. With considerable reluctance he wrenched himself free.

His voice now a little breathless and subdued, his balls churning so hungrily for relief, he concluded, "Is it now so very clear that we are all so incredible in our own special ways."

Frank couldn't agree more, but he was feeling a little annoyed, being so terribly jealous of the professor, but as well as so terribly aroused. Karen's boobs were indeed so very special to him.

Andrea though had seen enough and she decided that she finally had to speak up before this molesting professor went back down the line, this time to comment on the girls' vaginas, most likely fondling, even fingering them. "Professor, please, I must protest. Is this really right? Please now, do you really think it's an accident that you're making your academic points with girls' naked breasts?"

Gasps could be heard among the students. It was a very bold, direct challenge of Professor Maslow. They had all, at one point or another, protested, even objected, to some of his provocative exclamations and class demonstrations. But none had been so personal in their objection, none had questioned his integrity.

The professor turned to Andrea, suddenly realizing that he had largely forgotten her, as well as Henry. That had perhaps been a mistake. Clearly they should have been incorporated within his exercise. How so very inconsiderate of him, being so preoccupied with the naked titties of his own students rather than those of his guest, the very pair that had inspired him. "Oh yes, Andrea, wonderful point; very, very good. You are a very insightful young lady. Yes, yes. In fact, why don't you take charge of that! Boys, please, form a line for Andrea so that she can see what is uniquely wonderful in each of you."

Whoa! Neither the boys, nor Andrea, were sure if they wanted her to do that. It was though the natural, complementary sequel to the professor's walk down the line of girls.

The girls all smiled at the fact that it was now the boys' turn for inspection and most were quite envious of Andrea, although a few of them would have been rather nervous in having to do such a thing: considering, evaluating, each boy's stiff, stout erection, finding the unique beauty within each one. It was a pretty big responsibility, particularly as a couple of them were perhaps more amusing than impressive.

Andrea was taken aback. She had not been expecting that. But, still, it was quite the offer. What feminist would not embrace such an opportunity? Well, perhaps it wasn't an opportunity. What feminist would stoop to such a thing? Andrea didn't know how she felt about it.

Henry moved off to the side. Somehow he knew he wouldn't want to take part in this exercise.

Andrea stepped up to the row of erections. She had the odd image of being a general inspecting her troops. It wasn't odd because she was a woman. A woman could, of course, be a general, although the first four-star female general was not appointed until 2008, which Andrea felt was so typical. What was odd was that not too many female generals inspect their troops in the nude, saluting her with their stiff dicks. She had to smile at the thought. It would be kind of funny if female generals made their male troops stand before them with erections.

The guys were lining up largely to her left and she gazed down the row of eight stiff rifle barrels poking up and out from their crotches. She had to admit that it was kind of impressive, and indeed striking that they were all so very different and unique. One might think that all erections would be largely the same. Why have any variation? It wasn't like girls picked guys on the basis of the size and shape of their erections. Well, perhaps some girls did, and perhaps many, many years ago, in our ancestral history, the ladies of a tribe did indeed evaluate the men's fundamental manliness.

She stood there for a minute, lost in her thoughts as her eyes traveled up and down the rigid line of manly display, considering each of the eight stiff dicks singularly and as a group.

"Ready for inspection?" Professor Maslow finally prompted her.

"Oh?! Yes! Yes. I'm sorry. I was kind of distracted there." A few of the girls giggled, giving their bubbies a little playful dance.

"Well, that's certainly understandable. Now, what do you think of the first one? A rather nice specimen, don't you think?"

The first one, belonging to Roger, was rather impressive. It was a tough bar for others to meet, let alone surmount, as it thrust out quite prominently, was perfectly straight, and was topped by a very large, swollen shiny red crown.

Andrea stepped up to it, studying it for awhile. It had been quite some time since she had last considered a man's erection so closely, Henry's notwithstanding. His clearly didn't count as he was just an annoying accessory to her participation in The Program. Plus, this one was clearly better than his.

"Cat got your tongue?" The professor again prompted her.

"Um, yes, well, it's a very nice penis."

The professor laughed. "Well, I think our young lady is feeling a little speechless at the sight of such strong masculinity."

Andrea grimaced at that remark and moved to the next guy, Ted, whose dick was even bigger than Roger's. Andrea's mind drifted to the fairy tale of the three bears.

"Don't be afraid of them dear. You can touch them. They won't bite."

Andrea was annoyed even further at such a suggestion. No self-respecting feminist would be the least bit intimidated by a man's erection. What a suggestion!

She took hold of Ted's stiff cock firmly in her hand. Well, not entirely firmly. He was pretty darned firm but her grip was still rather tentative. It was just something that she was not real comfortable in doing. She had not done it very much at all, and she had certainly not held one this big before. She was feeling a bit uncertain, perhaps apprehensive but, as she said, she was most certainly not intimidated. She made that very clear to herself.

"How does it feel?" The professor inquired.

Andrea let her fingers slide up and down and around the shaft, exploring its girth, its length, it's texture.

This was much to Ted's delight, whose eyes half-closed, his breathing accelerated.

Andrea observed, "Well, yes, naturally, um, it, well, it feels smooth, and hard, of course."

"Quite a hunk of meat on that young man, wouldn't you say?"

"Professor!" Mary Ann complained. This was not the proper way for a professor to speak in class.

Professor Maslow though just smiled. "One must, at times, Mary Ann, speak from the heart, speak with the tongue and idioms that are most relevant."

"Well, golly, I don't know, Professor Maslow," Mary Ann continued to object, but she knew he was probably right. The whole thing though just didn't seem right.

Andrea found the professor's "idioms" to be rather troubling as well and she moved on to the next boy, Jonathan, whose sight of her had made him feel so horny.

"Oh fuck, yes," he gasped as he felt Andrea's soft, feminist yet still so feminine fingers wrap around his shaft.

Andrea scowled. "This one's not so big," she loudly exclaimed and moved on to the next one, George's, "but this one's much better," she exclaimed, a big grin on her face, and then moving on to the next one, Alan's, "and this one is kind of short and chubby."