Naked at Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she touched Jeff's cock Mrs. Anderson likewise felt a jolt of equal thrill rush through her own body. She had handled many different cocks in the past, at least prior to being married. She was not an inexperienced woman. But there was something definitely unique and thrilling when it is the cock of your twenty-year old son. She knew it was wrong. She knew her neighbors would not approve, and perhaps her friends as well. But, the fact that it was so wrong, so naughty, also made it so exciting, so thrilling, so arousing. She could feel a rapidly developing warmth between her thighs.

"Oh, mother," Jeff gasped, "that feels so good."

"Well, thank you, sweetie," she replied, smiling appreciatively. The compliment did make her feel good. She knew that her son considered her to be old-fashioned and out-of-date. It's nice for Jeffrey to realize that she is in fact still a very credible, virile woman who does know a thing or two, including even how to sexually excite a young man.

She used her womanly experience to try to give her son an especially nice hand-job, bringing in both hands, using her left to softly cradle, fondle, and tickle his balls (Alex really did like that and perhaps his son would naturally as well) and her right to massage, work, and stroke the shaft and bulb.

She could not, though, get entirely out of her role as the mother, noting for her son, "See how the foreskin slides on and off the head, Jeffrey?"

"Yes, mother," he gasped.

"Doesn't that feel nice?" She also felt that it looked real nice too.

"Yes, mother," he sighed, noticing as well the sound it made, slushing on and off the swollen red bulb. He jutted his cock out farther.

"I guess it was good that we didn't have you circumcised. Of course, the decision wasn't so that it would feel better when you masturbated." She blushed as she said that. It was a bit awkward to talk about masturbation with your son, although it really shouldn't be when you were in fact the one doing the masturbating.

Jeff would have to admit that his mother was pretty darned good at this. His best hand jobs were probably from this girl he dated quite awhile ago, Betty Lou. She was perhaps pretty good at them because she wouldn't do anything else. She certainly wouldn't go all the way, nor would she put her lips on it. But, she did seem to make up for that pretty well with her hands. Well, his mother might even put Betty Lou to shame, as she was continually shifting her style, sometimes caressing his balls, sometimes fondling them, sometimes lightly squeezing them, sometimes tickling them, and she was equally varied in her approach to the shaft, altering the extent to which she squeezed or just danced her fingers along the shaft, sometimes sliding her fist straight up and down the shaft, other times twisting her fist around it. And, she was obviously very familiar with his most sensitive spot: the underside of his shaft, just below the lip of the crown. He wondered if she knew of that spot because of when she was raising him, bathing him. He jerked as she again softly caressed and tickled that tingly spot. "Oh my gosh, mother," he gasped, leaning in against her, into her breasts, feeling those large womanly breasts heaving beneath her blouse and apron.

Mrs. Anderson felt her son lean into her, into her breasts. A part of her wanted her son to reach out with his hands, to grasp hold of her bosoms, but she felt that would probably be going too far. Did the faculty at Abberville ever go all the way with Program participants? Would that be wrong? Perhaps it would be alright to just kiss the boy's penis. Maybe put it in her mouth? She really needed to read further about this.

She sighed with deep satisfaction, feeling so much closer to her son than she had in many years. It was a very wonderful moment, sharing this intimate experience with her son. They had done so very little together for so many years, and she missed those private, precious moments with Jeffrey, when he gave himself over to her, expressing his complete and unadulterated love and affection for her. But, here he was now, and she leaned into him as well, sighing, "Jeffrey," as she softly squeezed his balls.

"Mother!" Jeff gasped and felt the sudden rush of his orgasm surge within and explode out of him, his cock twitching in his mother's hand as a large glob of white sloppy gism spewed from the crown and splatted against his mother's apron.

"Oh Jeffrey," Mrs. Anderson sighed with affection and pride as she saw her son's cock jerk and twitch as it squirted its cum out onto her. She accelerated her jerking of his shaft to give it its maximal stimulation, force, and encouragement to spew and spray as much cum as possible. All mothers do want their sons to reach and express their full potential.

Jeff grasped his mother around the waist with his left hand to help keep his balance, his footing, as his legs trembled and his head felt faint, but his hand in fact slipped farther down to grasp his mother's soft womanly bottom, which only seemed right and natural for a hand to be clutching as his body was wracked by its climax and his dick exploded its spunk. He squeezed his mother's butt hard as his cock continued to jerk and spit.

Mrs. Anderson felt her son's hand clutch her bottom. It felt a little awkward, a little inappropriate, but she would not begrudge him a squeeze. After all, he was in the midst of a rather overwhelming climax, and she watched with pride as her son apparently had quite a bit of gism to spew. He was spraying his stuff all over in rapid machine gun fire. It was fortunate that she was still wearing her apron, as he would have really soaked and stained her nice summer dress.

Jeff did not know if he had ever had a better orgasm. Of course, he must have. The first one is always very difficult to surpass. But, this one certainly had to rank among the top, and would be at the top with respect to uniqueness. He would from this day look upon his mother in a new light, with a new found respect and affection.

As his orgasm subsided he removed his hand from his mother's derriere. He felt like giving her bottom a little pat of affection, or perhaps a peck on her cheek. One should at least give the girl who jerked you off a kiss, but somehow that didn't feel right with his mother. It wasn't that kind of a relationship, was it? He just said, "Man, mom, that was really, really great."

"Well, thank you, son," she modestly replied. She was reminded of when he used to very sincerely compliment her on her cooking, making a big deal about how good was her pie. It was nice to hear, once again, those spontaneous, sincere compliments. She carefully squeezed out the remaining cum from his penis onto her apron, which she had to pick up a bit as it was so terribly splattered and soaked that it was liable to drip all over the floor, which she had recently just cleaned. She wiped the tip of his penis off with a dry, clean spot. "Alright then," she added, her voice a little breathless. "I guess you better run along and get those sodas. You don't want to keep the girls waiting too long." Now that it was over she was also feeling a bit self-conscious about the fact that her apron was soaked by her boy's cum, and that she had in fact jerked him off in the hallway, his hand clasping and clutching her bottom.

Now that it was over Jeff was also feeling a bit self-conscious about what he had just done. It was not unusual for him to feel this way after some orgasms, feeling a bit guilty over a particularly lecherous fantasy or perhaps an unusual way he might have masturbated (one time he tried it while standing on his head). Well, this did top them all. "Yea, sure mom," and quickly extricated himself from his mother's hand and presence, and made his way to the kitchen.

Mrs. Anderson went in the other direction, for her bedroom, which was on the main floor at the foot of the stairs. Once she got there she shut the door behind her and carefully removed her apron. She didn't want any of his stuff to spill onto the bedroom carpeting, and there was quite a bit of it ready to slip and drip off the apron. She used the apron to catch and cup the bulk of the globs of cum within her hands, and then brought the pool up to her nose to absorb the manly scent, her son's scent, deep into her nostrils. She so much liked the scent of cum, and her son's was so fresh, so fruity, so intoxicating.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As soon as Jeff had left the room the girls naturally talked about what had just happened, and what to do when he returned. Mary wanted to tone down their play. She certainly didn't mind teasing her brother and having a bit of fun with him. It's not every day that your older brother has to be naked in front of you. She wasn't entirely comfortable though with actually doing sexual things with her brother, or even watching it being done. However, her three friends wanted to in fact escalate their play. They did finally reach a compromise.

But they soon noticed that he wasn't returning as quickly as he should. They wondered why it was taking him so long. Mary suggested that perhaps he wasn't even going to come back. That wouldn't surprise her, but she would certainly tell mom about this. Sara was suspicious that he was in some room jerking off. Gloria pointed out though that doing so would be a violation of The Program. Patsy suggested that he might have just stopped off in the bathroom to put a cold wash cloth on it, to lose the erection. He wouldn't want his mother to see it. The girls felt that was the most likely explanation, as well as rather amusing.

Jeff eventually returned to his sister's room holding three bottles of cola.

The girls weren't really surprised to see his erection had lapsed by the time he finally returned, although they were disappointed. The next time they would order him to maintain his erection.

"Why did it take you so long?" Sara queried. She was still a little suspicious, despite Patsy's credible story.

Jeff really didn't want to explain that his mother had jerked him off in the hallway, for quite a number of reasons. "There was only one bottle in the refrigerator, and so I had to ask mom where there were any more, if any, and then she got talking, you know, about college."

"Well," Sara said, "come here, got onto the bed with us," she instructed, patting a spot in the center of the bed.

Mary had a pretty big, king sized mattress, and there was plenty of room for all four of them. The four girls were sitting on the four corners, Patsy and Mary on one side (Patsy toward the top of the bed), and Sara and Gloria on the other (Sara toward the top). There was an empty spot in the middle of the bed, clearly for Jeff.

"Why do you want me to get onto the bed?" The girls clearly had something in mind, and Jeff was not so sure that he wanted to go along with it. He found it somewhat curious and surprising though that he wasn't feeling quite as self-conscious as before. Perhaps it was the fact that he had already displayed so much to these girls, or perhaps it was the fact that he had recently climaxed. He came over to the foot of the bed and handed the colas to Mary to distribute as she saw fit. He had kept the colas in a key position to help hide that important part of his body, which came into abrupt view though as Mary took them.

Mary's eyes widened disconcertingly as her brother's penis and testicles appeared, just inches from her eyes. She quickly looked away.

"We just want you to join us," Sara said, not convincingly.

"Yes, c'mon Jeff," Patsy implored, patting the spot in the middle of the bed they had left for him. "We won't bite you," she added teasingly, although as soon as she said it she realized that perhaps she might, if the opportunity arose.

"Here," Sara further instructed, "lie down, here, in between us. We even fluffed up a pillow for you."

Jeff really didn't like the looks of this. The girls wanted him to lie down, naked, in between them. He had kind of hoped that he could just drop off the colas and get out of there, although if he gave it any serious thought he knew that any such expectation was rather naive. "Isn't there supposed to be only one demonstration?" He did know some of the rules of The Program.

Gloria had been ready for that argument. "Yes, only one for each person. There are four of us, plus you left and then came back."

Jeff furrowed his brow. "Whatever," he said, in disgust. She might be right about though. He really didn't know the rules that well. Sara added, "You shouldn't have stayed away so long."

Jeff knew in any case that there really wasn't necessarily any rules, at least when it came to his sister. He got onto the bed and lied down in between them as he was instructed, feeling really terribly exposed. He naturally covered himself with his hands, which he knew full well was against the rules. He had a fleeting fantasy that perhaps they were going to play doctor with him, or something. That wouldn't be so bad, frankly, unless it involved a prostate exam. "Okay, now what," he inquired, not realizing that it was the "something," not playing doctor, that was on their minds.

"We want to see your stiffie again!" Sara exclaimed, with considerable delight.

Jeff sighed with frustration. It was clear that they weren't going to help him, that they wanted him to just do it again. It wouldn't be difficult for Jeff to get another erection even though he had just recently cum. He was a pretty healthy young man of only 20 years. But, he wasn't so sure that he could do it so acrobatically as he had the first time, without using his hands.

"But," Patsy added, "this time you can use your hand."

That was perhaps considerate, but Jeff wasn't so sure that he really wanted to play with himself in front of the girls. Nobody had ever watched him masturbate before. He wasn't sure if he would or should enjoy something like that.

"Yea," Sara added, "We want to see how you masturbate." Yes, maybe it wasn't so considerate. "We've never seen a boy jerk off before." This was the compromise they had reached, and it was indeed true that they hadn't actually seen a boy masturbate. None of them were entirely inexperienced, but it wasn't something that usually came up when they were out on a date, or even with a boyfriend.

The girls sat expectantly on either side of Jeff, big grins on their faces, their hearts again racing with excited anticipation.

Jeff did feel like he was being used, even abused, by these girls for their personal amusement, but he did his best to consider the silver lining. It was considerably easier than the first time. It wasn't like he was standing up, holding a tray of cookies, and trying to get an erection with no hands. He was now in essentially his normal position for this task. Plus, he did have four pretty girls, including his sister, as available eye candy. They were all quite pretty girls, particularly, he felt, Patsy. And it has to be rather nice to have four pretty girls admire your naked body, especially your cock, as it gets harder and harder before their eyes.

He went right to work, taking hold of his cock with his thumb and tips of his fingers, which is how he normally held it when he masturbated. He could not, of course, grab the whole thing within his fist when it was so soft and small. He slowly worked the foreskin on and off the crown as he glanced around at the girls' pretty, expectant faces, their eyes opened wide, ogling with playful fascination the sight of his penis trying to awaken and grow. Even his sister's eyes now appeared glued to his penis.

This time he did not feel so embarrassed, perhaps in part because they weren't actually, or necessarily, trying to embarrass him. They giggled and tittered a bit, but he took it for nervous curiosity, reflecting their own embarrassment, their fascination with and desire for his cock to grow and expand before their eyes.

He reacted immediately to his fingers, and his penis quickly began to reassert its strength and prominence as a true cock should, being surrounded by such admiring young hens.

"Oh my goodness," Patsy softly exclaimed as she saw it get thicker and thicker, longer and longer, and stiffer and stiffer. A boy developing an erection was really darned impressive. The little limp worm turning into a staunch, stiff bludgeon. Her pussy was itself feeling quite warm, and moist. She squirmed a bit on the bed, trying to get a more comfortable position, but frankly also using the opportunity to squeeze her thighs together.

Once it was fully erect Jeff paused for a moment and held it only at the base, letting it stand up tall and stiff on its own, like a monument, an obelisk, for the girls to admire.

The girls were themselves a bit speechless. It did look terribly impressive. Mary was looking away, finding this to be terribly awkward, yet not being able to keep her eyes averted for long. It was like passing an accident on the road. One just had to look, and this was no accident. This was a big stiff hard cock. Her brother's cock!

"Okay," Sara breathlessly instructed, her heart racing, "Keep stroking it."

Jeff resumed stroking it in the manner in which he had started, not actually gripping it with his fist, but using just his thumb and the tips of his fingers to hold it, to slide the foreskin on and off the crown.

Patsy was frankly surprised. She inquired, "You don't actually grab it with your whole fist and slide it up and down?" She demonstrated with her hand in the air, providing the universal hand gesture for male masturbation.

"Un, no, no," Jeff responded, feeling a little self-conscious about explaining precisely his masturbation technique. It isn't too often that a boy has to defend his particular masturbatory preferences. But, feeling that her inquiry was sincere he said, "I like using the foreskin, letting it do pretty much all the, um, work, you know, sliding it on and off the end."

"Let me try," Patsy requested and before Jeff could object (as if he would) she slipped her fingers around his cock, trying to precisely recreate the manner in which he had been doing it.

"Patsy," Mary complained. This was not part of the compromise, and it was in fact quite inconsistent with her understanding of what they would do, and would not do.

"I just want to see how he does it," Patsy explained.

"You want to see how he likes it best, don't you, Patsy," Sara teased, feeling rather excited about the direction this was going.

Patsy gave Sara a glare from across Jeff's naked body, but her face reddened a bit, as there was probably quite a bit of truth to what Sara had said.

"Here," Jeff said, shifting Patsy's thumb and fingers a bit so that they would be maximally effective, and pleasurable. "There you go," he encouraged, as she recreated his technique of sliding the foreskin on and off the purple plum. Her hand doing the job was strikingly more pleasurable than his own, despite the fact it was a precise recreation of what he had in fact just been doing. His dick reacted quickly to her deft, feminine touch, and he let his hands fall to his side, watching with considerable pleasure as Patsy tried it solo.

Patsy leaned in closer to get a better look and appreciation of what she was doing. The aroma of cum was suspiciously emanating from Jeff's penis, but she attributed that to possibly pre-cum lubrication. The head of his swelling cock did now have a nice glistening sheen. "It is kind of neat how it slides on and off like that, like it's playing peek-a-boo."

Sara reached over as well, feeling a bit jealous, and left out. She lightly cupped her fingers under Jeff's balls, feeling their softness, their tenderness.

Jeff at first flinched at Sara's touch. Somehow he didn't quite fully trust Sara, particularly with something so vulnerable and fragile as his nuts.