Naked at Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have fun with them?"

"Yea, sure, sure," he replied, hoping she wouldn't ask for any details. He changed the subject. "What are you doing?"

"Just mending some of your socks, and your father's."

"Oh." There was a bit of silence. His first reaction was, 'What's the point? How expensive are socks anyway?' But, giving it some thought he recognized not only how frugal that was, it was also really very considerate. It wasn't like he was doing any favors for her. "You know, you do a real good job at that."

She looked over at him and smiled appreciatively. A compliment? Well, that was nice, she thought.

They talked for quite some time, or at least it was appreciably longer than they had recently. Mrs. Anderson was really very pleased, appreciative, even grateful. She enjoyed their conversation very much.

Jeff was enjoying himself as well. Perhaps with his clothes off he felt less guarded, less defensive, and more open with his mother.

His mother though did push it a bit. "You know, I think the Emerson girl still has a little crush on you."

"Mother!" He really hated it when his mother tried to hook him up with some girl, or even when she commented on whom he was dating. But, he had to admit, Patsy Emerson did have some very, very nice qualities. He hadn't been interested in her when she was a younger girl. But, everything was definitely quite different now. He could feel a little churning within his testicles. He couldn't imagine getting a third erection in one evening. He realized that maybe he really did like this girl if she could awaken him now. She really did have a nice nipple, and he very much liked a girl's nipples.

"Well, I'm just saying. She is a very pretty girl."

"Mother, please."

"You don't think she's attractive?"

"Yes, she's attractive," he replied in a rather curt, dismissive manner. "She's very pretty."

Mrs. Anderson continued to darn, but also kept looking over at Jeff as she worked. "What about her do you find most attractive?"

He knew what he would like to say, what would be the most honest answer. "Her personality," and that wasn't it. "She's really a very considerate person." That definitely appeared to be the case though. She had been very generous and giving with her breasts and nipple.

Mrs. Anderson stopped for a second to look at her son in a more direct and sustained manner. "You know that's not what I meant." She smiled, "But, that is good answer. She is indeed a very considerate young lady. You know she wants to be a nurse someday."

"That's nice," Jeff replied, thinking how he had nursed on Patsy's nipple.

"But, let's get back to the point. What do you think is her prettiest quality?"

Jeff again thought of her breasts, and that wonderfully big nipple, and how tremendously delightful it was to suck on it. "Her eyes."

Mrs. Anderson giggled. She could tell that her son was still being evasive. She did enjoy teasing him. She had previously teased him about girls he was dating, but not specifically about sex, although perhaps she should have. He always seemed to find the subject to be rather uncomfortable, which indicated that he would indeed be ripe for teasing. But, as a mother, she had felt that if she did so she might only make him more uncomfortable. Overcoming such insecurity and self-consciousness though was a an explicit goal and direct benefit of The Program. "What are the color of her eyes?"

Jeff did not hesitate. "Green." Jeff did very much like green eyes. They just seemed so uniquely striking.

Mrs. Anderson was impressed. "Maybe you have some feelings for her as well?"

"Mother, c'mon."

"Yes, well, you must find her eyes to be really very pretty, as your little man is peeking out from beneath his coverlet."

Jeff immediately looked down. She was right. His "little man" had been provided with some rest, and now all this discussion, and contemplation, of Patsy's nipple was having an effect. His penis was again awakening. His heart raced. He so much wanted to cover himself up.

Mrs. Anderson corrected herself, "Actually, I shouldn't call him a little man. I know what a big, strong man he becomes, you know, when he gets all puffed up and excited."

It didn't help Jeff with his problem for his mother to talk about it, like that.

"I bet Patsy would be impressed by how big it is."

"C'mon mother, can't we talk about something else?"

"I'm just saying that you have nothing to be self-conscious about. He's a very handsome and impressive fellow, and you're going to make a girl very happy someday."

Mothers dish out compliments to their sons, and daughters, like it was their birthday pudding. It was difficult at times to tell whether one should really take them seriously. But, somehow, when it came to his penis, and its size, Jeff was not about to reject the compliment as being just another expression of a mother's love for her son. He even felt his face flush with embarrassed pride. "C'mon, mother, stop it," he said more softly, but this time with less urgency.

"Well, you may say to stop it but someone else seems to like it."

He looked down again, and it was evident that his penis was swelling further.

Mrs. Anderson added, "I don't know though if it's because of my compliment or you're still thinking about Patsy's eyes."

"Mom, I'm sorry. Let's just talk about something else and it'll go away."

"Now, son, an erection on a healthy young man, thinking about a girl, is nothing to be ashamed of. Patsy Emerson is a lovely young lady, would make a really wonderful wife, and I think he's just trying to help you appreciate that." If there was one thing that was emphasized in The Program literature, it was the importance of accepting, even embracing, the occurrence of erections among male participants. It was still a little awkward for Mrs. Anderson, but she had managed the first time, in the hallway. She could do it again. "Why don't you bring that young man over here and let's see what he has to say."

"Mother!"

"Oh hush now. You know you'll like it." She was reminded of when he was little, always complaining about getting a good night's kiss yet clearly even more disappointed if she failed to offer one. She halted her sewing and turn her chair toward him to provide him with her full attention. "Look at him," she said, pointing to his swelling penis. "He's getting all excited just thinking about it."

It was true. He might lie but his penis wouldn't, or at least couldn't. It was like his mother had her own pleismograph, or at least Jeff would clearly flunk if he was hooked up. He resigned himself to his fate. He got up from his chair and strode over to his mother, his cock getting harder and harder, bigger and bigger, with each step.

Mrs. Anderson smiled with pride. It's so wonderful to see your children growing up, and Jeff was growing right before her eyes. And, she hadn't been lying earlier. He really did have a very handsome cock. By the time he reached her his dick was sticking out and waving side to side.

Mrs. Anderson had a much better perspective than earlier. With her seated and him standing before her, his cock was essentially at eye level. "Bring him closer, Jeffrey," she instructed, "so mums can see."

He could not get entirely over the fact that it was his mother to whom he was presenting his stiff erect cock. He cautiously moved it closer to her, looking like the reluctant child with a scraped knee upon which his mother wants to apply some stinging antiseptic. This time her ministration wouldn't hurt, far from it. But, he did feel a little self-conscious about it.

When he still didn't bring it close enough Mrs. Anderson reached out with her left hand, firmly grasped his buttock, and pulled him the rest of the way to her so that his cock was now but an inch from her eyes.

She took hold of it with the fingers of her right hand.

Jeff flinched a bit, but stayed put to receive his medicine.

Mrs. Anderson studied it closely, turning it this way and that, giving it a very careful and thorough inspection. "It's really quite remarkable how much it resembles your father's."

"Is mine bigger?" It was a natural question, wasn't it?

Mrs. Anderson looked up at him and smiled. "Honey, it's not polite to ask things like that." She did wonder herself though. Alex probably would not be pleased to have his son be larger, although all fathers do want their sons to surpass them in life. Alex was quite proud of Jeff's superior skills in sports. Perhaps he would feel the same way if Jeff's cock was in fact bigger. She contemplated actually comparing them, directly. She could feel a warmth growing between her thighs. She had never been with two men at the same time. That always seemed so wrong, so obscene, so slutty. But, it wouldn't be like that if it was with her son and husband. It would still be all in the family.

"You really are a very virile young man," she said proudly. "You do produce quite a bit of sperm," recalling how he had so thoroughly soaked her apron, and how wonderfully fresh it had smelled. She had not yet put the apron into the clothes hamper, in case she wanted to consider it again.

Jeff's face flushed with embarrassment, and pride.

Mrs. Anderson leaned in so that her nose touched, rested against, his shaft, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath of her son's manly aroma. There was something about the male scent that really excited her. The cock is so earthy and musky. She opened her eyes. His swollen crown this close did look pretty darned big and powerful, truly a weapon to be reckoned with. She pulled it down to her lips and gave it a big, sustained kiss on the tip.

"Mums," Jeff gasped at the feel of his mother's lips on the tip, and at the sight. His mother had kissed him many, many times before, and so many of these kisses were so important, so well felt, so meaningful and wonderful. But, none were like this by any stretch of the imagination. The bulb of his cock seemed to swell and grow darker as her full red lipsticked lips pressed hard against his crown.

Mrs. Anderson slowly and only slightly parted her lips and then pressed her face down, her lips gradually widening as her boy's bulb slid through them and into her mouth. For the moment she went no further than that, holding only the crown in her mouth, and bathing his knob with her wet slippery tongue, like a mother would do for her pup, like a mother would do for her son.

"Oh man," Jeff gasped. His legs trembled. His mother's tongue licking and lapping away at his bulb felt so, so good. He had never imagined his mother being good at sucking cock. Not too many boys do probably think of that. But, he was now experiencing his mother in a new light, in a new way, and he was terribly, terribly impressed. He clearly had not been giving his mother enough credit.

Mrs. Anderson gently cupped, caressed, and tickled Jeff's balls with the fingers of her left hand, using her right to firmly grasp and stroke his shaft as she continued to suckle at the knob of her son with her lips and tongue.

It was for Jeff a deluge of delightful stimulation. There hardly seemed to be an inch of his nuts and cock that were not tingling with enchantment, with ecstatic glee. If not having cum twice already that evening he would have readily exploded into his mother's mouth, which really wasn't such a bad idea.

She worked on his knob for quite some time, giving it a good cleaning and polishing, as only a dedicated homemaker would do, softly nursing and caressing it with her warm, soft, wet tongue, tasting and snuggling her son in perhaps the most intimate manner possible, and taking her time in doing so. Quality time with your son should not be savored, not rushed.

Mrs. Anderson though suddenly stopped and removed her lips from his dick, albeit still caressing his balls and gripping his shaft. She looked up at him flirtatiously, teasingly, and asked, "Would you like Patsy to do this?"

What a question to ask a son! How do you answer it? Of course he would, but wouldn't that be insulting? After all, it was his mother doing it now. If a girlfriend asked him that question about another girl, the correct answer was very clear. Why do mothers put you in such awkward situations?

Mrs. Anderson though wasn't really expecting an answer. She let go of his balls and cock and got up from her chair to stand before him, all the while keeping her eyes trained on his.

As she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, she said, "You know, I play bridge with Patsy Emerson's mother, Allison. I can let her know that you're interested, you know; put in a good word for you."

Jeff rolled his eyes. "Geeeeez, mom." Frankly, he didn't think he would really need any help, if Patsy's behavior earlier this evening was any indication and, besides, he definitely didn't want his mother to get involved.

Mrs. Anderson watched with delight and satisfaction as Jeff's eyes, once they were finished rolling, were glued to the sight of her unbuttoning her blouse. It was nice to once again experience a young man lusting after her breasts. When she was younger she would at times find it rather annoying when a boy ogled her boobs, but as she got older she began to appreciate it more, and she certainly hadn't experienced it in quite some time. Well, Alex did still admire, value, and enjoy them. That was true, and she did appreciate that. But, there was something about the more ecstatic, urgent, and even desperate interest of a young man for full, soft big tits that was really quite special.

Once all of the buttons were undone she opened up her blouse and thrust her chest out.

Jeff felt like his eyes would pop out. His mother had such fantastic boobs, as she had been reminded of that fact earlier this evening. His friends had commented on this point once or twice, much to Jeff's annoyance. He didn't really feel it was appropriate for them to talk about his mother that way. But, maybe he had been wrong to admonish them. He had never seen them like this before, thrusting right out in front of his eyes, all daintily and sexily clad in a pink, lacy push-up plunging brassiere. His mother wore underwear like this?

Actually, he did have some knowledge of his mother's underwear. He had snuck into her underwear drawer when he was younger, getting really quite aroused at the sight and feel of her dainty things, imagining her in them but feeling quite guilty for doing so. Yet, now, here she was, wearing them and even displaying them for him. His cock twitched and danced with delight.

"Here, honey," she instructed, "help your mums and reach around to undo my brassiere."

His hands trembled a bit as he reached into her blouse and around her body, being careful not to actually touch them. It would be hard to imagine her caring if he did touch her breasts, but yesterday it would have been even harder to imagine her offering them to him.

He found the clasp of her brassiere, but struggled a bit to get it undone.

Mrs. Anderson giggled at her son's clumsiness. She was actually pleased to see that he wasn't the smooth, experienced lover. She really wouldn't want her son to be some sort of womanizer. She did though enjoy teasing him. "You better get some practice at this, Jeffrey, if you don't want to disappoint Patsy."

Jeff scowled. He had undone brassieres a number of times and he didn't like looking the novice virgin with his mother. It was really just the awkward positioning: not being able to see the clasp made it difficult. He almost defended himself by telling her how many times he had done this before but he didn't think she would really want to hear that. And, besides, the number wasn't that large anyway. It was usually the girl that undid the brassiere. He finally though got it undone.

Mrs. Anderson clapped her hands. "That's a good boy!"

Jeff's face flushed with embarrassment. If she kept this up he might even lose his erection, and that would be even more embarrassing.

"Now, for your reward," she added, pulling the cups away so that she could lift them up over her boobs to offer them to her son, bringing the large soft white globes into view. She whispered, "Do you like your mother's breasts?"

Jeff's eyes almost felt blinded by their whiteness, their provocativeness, their wonder. He gasped, "Oh yes, very much so." His mother did really have pretty darned fantastic boobs. They were no longer perfectly round. After all, they were real, but they were still terribly bold and prominent. It was one thing to see them thrusting out a blouse. It was fantastic to see them enclosed within a sexy brassiere. But they seemed to take on even new heights of wonder when seen fully naked. They were just so gloriously full and firm, thrusting out from her like two big fleshy white round pillows, each capped by stiff pointy tall nipples.

There was something primeval, something instinctually fundamental, about a son's desire for his mother's breasts. Whatever it was, it was engulfing Jeff's mind, and swelling his dick.

Mrs. Anderson asked, teasingly, "Do you think Patsy's will be better?"

He shook his head no. He had to admit that his mother's were better. It was the honest answer, and he knew it would not get back to Patsy.

"That's so sweet," Mrs. Anderson responded. She added, "You can play with them, if you like."

Jeff hadn't touched his mother's boobs since he was a boy, and he had never played with them like this before. Well, perhaps he had, when he was even littler. He grasped hold of each one of them, squeezing and groping them with a lustful abandonment of youth.

Mrs. Anderson gasped at the touch, the squeeze, of her son's hands. She might have to instruct him later about how to more sensually caress a woman's breasts. Still, she couldn't dock him any points for enthusiasm and, well, they were the hands of her son, after all, and that did make it all the more special for her. "Kiss them too, honey," she whispered.

Jeff didn't need a second prompt. He dove in and pressed his lips against one of those taut towering teats, while continuing to squeeze, maul, and grope his mother's big bouncy boobs.

"Oh son," Mrs. Anderson gasped at the feel of the boy's lips, once again, on her nipple. It had been so long. She didn't realize how much she had missed him suckling on her breast.

There was something eerily right and familiar about this for Jeff, sucking on his mother's breasts. He did not have any memory of having done this before, but he certainly must have. His psychology professor suggested that all boys are searching for their mothers' breasts. Well, he had found his, and he relished in them, their softness, their squishiness, their comforting, nurturing fullness. He briefly released her nipple to bury his face down into the deep valley of her cleavage, using his hands to envelope and engulf his face, his head, with those two humongous fleshy orbs. He could indeed play with these things for hours.

But, Mrs. Anderson had other things on her mind. She gently but firmly pushed her son's face away from her teats, momentarily recalling how it had in fact been quite difficult to end his breast feeding when he was an infant. He kept trying to get back at them. As he once again resisted letting go she wondered if perhaps she should have ended it even sooner, or perhaps later. It was always so difficult to tell.

"Honey," she gasped. "I want you to do something else, for me."

Jeff's face was flush with arousal, his dick was straining against its skin. Right now, he would do anything for his mother, as any young man should always feel. He was fully realizing how beneficial The Program can be for renewing the bonds, the strength, of a family's commitment and love for one another. "Anything," he gasped.

She stepped around him, her breasts wiggling as she did so, to go over to the chair upon which he was sitting earlier. She got onto the chair, on her knees, and thrust her bottom back toward her son. She felt a little embarrassed to say it to her son and so she didn't look back as she asked, "Pull down my panties?"