Naked at Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was at first just shocked at the suggestion. He wasn't too sure he hard her correctly. And, when he was certain of what he had heard, he was still uncertain of its propriety.

"What about dad?" Jeff was wondering if perhaps they were going a bit too far. It was rather clear what his mother was asking him to do, beyond simply pull down her panties, and he naturally wondered if his father might disapprove. It certainly wouldn't be good if he just walked in on them.

"Maybe next time," she gasped impatiently, and then realized that perhaps Jeff had been expressing a different concern. She turned her head to look back at him. "He's watching TV."

The fact that he was watching TV was a rather ambiguous answer. She could be saying that he would probably be too interested in television to want to join in, which was frankly hard to imagine. Jeff could never imagine wanting to watch television instead of having sex but, of course, he hadn't been married for over 20 years. But, that wasn't the point, or at least wasn't the point of his question. She could be saying that he was watching TV to indicate that they were safe, that he wouldn't come down the hall. Well, either way, she didn't seem to feel it was an issue. Mothers do know best. As instructed, he lifted up his mother's skirt to pull down her panties.

He did though pause a moment to enjoy the sight of his mother with her skirt over her back, thrusting back her bottom, so nicely and tightly wrapped in pink lace bikini panties. His mother didn't wear panties like this every day, did she? He would really look at her quite differently from now on. At Templeton College the administration would occasionally engage in surprise uniform inspections. Girls were most often the target, checking to see that they were wearing the regulation white cotton panties (see "The Lessons, Chapter 1, Mr. Peters teachers Sara a lesson"). Well, if his parents were implementing Abberville's Program at home, perhaps he could lobby as well for periodic panty inspections, like they did at Templeton.

"Hurry," his mother urged. She was feeling a little self-conscious about thrusting her bottom back at her son, like she was a bitch dog in heat, wanting her boy to mount her and fuck her. Plus, she really wasn't entirely sure how Alex would feel about this. The Program was mostly his idea but she wouldn't be surprised if he felt that she was taking this a bit too far, especially on the first night. It wasn't like she wouldn't tell him about this later, but there was a time and a place for everything, and right now the time was for her son to get her panties down.

Jeff grasped the waistband of his mother's panties and pulled them down to her knees, opening to his eyes the wondrous sight of his mother's lovely white split moon.

Jeff's eyes glowed with delight in the light of his mother's pale moon. Even his mother's butt was pretty darned amazingly good. Of course, her bottom was not as good as her breasts, but the latter were so powerfully fantastic that it would have been difficult to equal them. And, still, if asked (and he sure hoped his mother wouldn't) he would have to say that Patsy's bottom was probably better than his mother's. Of course, he hadn't seen Patsy's (yet), but he could tell that hers would be very tiny and perky, just how he liked them. Still, there is also something very pleasing about womanly bottoms. They are so full, so round, so meaty. It wasn't that his mother was overweight, or anything like that. Far from it. It's just that she did indeed have the full, fleshy butt of a woman. He grasped hold of her soft full cheeks in his hands.

Mrs. Anderson used her hands to cover her face. This was a little embarrassing. Many a time she had made Jeff lie over her lap to receive a bare bottom spanking when he was much younger, and other times she had taken his temperature within his derriere. He always complained about that, finding it so embarrassing to have to show her his naked bottom, and especially to have her inspect his anus and stick things up his butt hole. Well, turnabout is apparently fair play, and she submitted her bottom to her son's inspection. She even arched her back more and lifted her derriere up higher.

Jeff could see his mother's full, thick, fleshy feminine lips peeking out from between her thighs. He squeezed her soft round plump pumpkin cheeks as his eyes feasted on her womanly lips. They were indeed quite visible beneath her growth. His mother apparently didn't shave herself down there, like some girls he had known. She was apparently old-fashioned in that way as well. But, he would not begrudge her this sign of her age. He might though consider dropping a hint at some point. Father would probably like that. He smiled as he noticed the glistening moisture on her lips. He did enjoy seeing that.

He let go of her ass with his right hand and used it to direct his cock into her lips, into her cunt.

Mrs. Anderson reached back, beneath her and between her thighs to help guide her son in. She didn't know how much experience he had at such matters and she knew that the first few times can be a bit clumsy for a boy. She didn't want him to get embarrassed over struggling to get it in.

Jeff let go of his cock once her mother took hold of it. He would prefer to do it himself, to show his mother that he could indeed do it himself, but her fingers did feel nice as she guided him to the correct spot. In fact, she at first just rubbed the knob around and around, and up and down her slit, giving it a sort of guided tour of the terrain.

She did though eventually lodge him in the correct location and pushed back with her hips to help drive him in.

As Jeff felt his mother push back he drove forward, driving his cock deep up inside his mother's cunt.

It was really quite surreal, looking down at his mother's white naked full butt, her puckered anus peeking up at him from deep down in her crack. It was certainly a perspective on his mother he had never seen before, and his cock felt so, so good sliding up into her tight, thick, fleshy wet cunt. She might be old enough to be his mother, quite literally so, but she did still have a pretty darned good cunt, and there was really very little that wasn't better than feeling a woman's tight, hot, slippery cunt gripping, squeezing, massaging every inch of your dick as you thrust it in and out, banging against her butt, those womanly cheeks wiggling like jello with each slam.

"Oh my goodness," Mrs. Anderson gasped. She spread her legs as best she could with her panties caught at her knees.

Jeff had a moment of panic. What if she didn't cum? What if he came too soon? Boy, imagine having a premature ejaculation problem with your own mother. No son wants to disappoint his mother, and certainly not when it came to something like this! He was so glad that he had cum twice already that day, as he would have otherwise cum pretty darned quickly. He very much loved doing it from behind as it seemed so much more animalistic and primitive (perhaps it was no coincidence that his mother wanted to do it that way as well).

Mrs. Anderson kept her hand back between her thighs so that whenever Jeff drove his cock deep up inside her she could caress and tickle his balls, providing him with just a bit more motherly encouragement.

Jeff liked that. He lurched a bit at her first touch. He was rather ticklish behind the balls, but once he got used to it he really did like it. No girl before had played with his balls while he fucked her from behind. Of course, it wasn't like Jeff had sex with lots and lots of different women. But, still, his mother impressed him with her creative and unique skills. His esteem for her was rising rapidly, although that could just be his sexual arousal.

He needed to return the favor. He bent down over her and reached around, grabbing hold of her bulbous boobs in his hands, giving them a very hearty squeeze as he plunged his dick in and out of her cunt, using his grip on her hanging jugs to help hold her steady so that he could fuck her with even more force and fury.

Jeff humped his mother like this for quite a bit and Mrs. Anderson was duly impressed with her son's staying power. She would think a young man would not last too long. Certainly his father had not lasted so long when he was Jeff's age and fucked her this hard. "Oh my...oh my....oh my," she gasped with each plunge. Alex had not in fact fucked her like this, at least fucked her this hard, in a long, long time. "Jeffrey, it feels so good. You're so, so good."

Jeff had to figure that she was just saying that because she was his mother. Your mother always has to compliment your performance. When had she said that he hadn't done a great job in a school play, a ball game, or virtually anything else? It's really part of her job to compliment him profusely and, frankly, he wasn't doing anything too special. But, he was at least inspired to fuck her even harder. He clutched and squeezed her breasts as he pounded her cunt with his cock, slapping her ass hard with his abdomen.

"Ngh...ngh...ngh," his mother now mumbled and groaned with each driving, slamming thrust. She could no longer keep up tickling her son's balls so she switched her fingers to diddling her clit, becoming perhaps a bit selfish for a mother, concentrating on her own sexual pleasure, but he didn't appear to be needing any of her help. Her son had all grown up.

Jeff could not in fact recall fucking a girl with this much force, this much animalistic frenzy, but one should probably pull out all the stops when it comes to one's mother. He groped and mauled his mother's bobbling boobs as he hammered her cunt with his cock, thumping and slamming her butt with his abdomen.

As hard as she was being fucked Mrs. Anderson was grinding her fingers hard against her clit, twisting and gyrating her hips, squirming and writhing her cunt all over and around her son's cock as he kept plunging it in and out with unadulterated, savage, and deranged ferocity.

"Jeff, I'm going...I'm going to...you're making me," she gasped and panted, doubling her efforts to furiously diddle her clit. Jeff pinched his mother's nipples and she suddenly quivered in violently shuddering paroxysms.

"Oh Jeff, your mother, I'm," she tried to explain, but she didn't have to.

Jeff sometimes didn't really know if the girl he was fucking did in fact have an orgasm, but that wasn't the case here. Perhaps it was because she was his mother that he could tell. But, her sudden freezing of all voluntary movements coupled with the involuntary quivering, shuddering, twitching was rather telling, along with her lustful exclamations.

Jeff gave himself over to his own climax as well. "Mums," he gasped, falling onto her back as he felt his cock jerk and spurt into his mother's cunt.

"Oh baby, yes," she moaned, letting go of her clit to reach back to again grasp her son's balls, giving him gentle squeezes to encourage him to unload all of his sperm deep inside her cunt.

She so much enjoyed a man cumming inside her. It just felt so romantic, so intimate, so special, and nothing could really be more special than for it to be the cum of her son, jolting, jerking, and kicking in her cunt like a crazed bull, spewing out deep inside the sperm of the next generation of the Anderson clan. She rested her face against the soft cushion of the chair and sighed with deep satisfaction, as the blissful waves of her orgasm coursed through her body, her mind, and her cunt filled with her son's thick, wet semen.

Jeff fell more heavily onto his mother's back. He was exhausted. It had been a long day. Three orgasms was probably his limit. It almost felt like he would have a heart attack, his body not used to this much pleasure, this much excitement. Plus, he had been fucking her so hard that his energy was spent, and he simply rested against his mother, a rest sorely needed as he basked in the pleasure of his shuddering orgasm, his cock still spitting and spewing cum up into his mother's cunt.

When she felt the last squirt, she gave her son's nuts a gentle, complimentary squeeze of appreciation. Mrs. Anderson had never felt closer to her son than she did now. She would have The Program to thank for that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it. I certainly enjoyed writing it. If you did like it, then most certainly please do take the time to vote and read on to the sequel. But, keep in mind, the sequel will focus more closely on Mary's turn to participate in The Program.