Naked by Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers

Jan and I kidded our brothers that they would probably not do well since they used up all their energy on us. To everyone's surprise Tom finished second in his first race while Mike won his. Since they both had now qualified for the final race, we waited another hour for the other races to finish. Tom and Mike finally did run out of energy and finished well back in the pack. Jan and I met the guys and we gave hugs all around.

It was now time to leave our new friends but before we said our good byes, Mike and I spent some time in quiet conversation. I told him that I really enjoyed being with him. With a smile, I told him how much I appreciated his efforts to bring me pleasure. After making plans for the next race and exchanging numbers, I pulled Mike's face down to mine and kissed him with all my heart, tongue and teeth. With a smile and a wave, Tom and I walked to the truck and headed for the interstate.

Neither of us spoke for several miles. Finally, the silence got to me and I said, "Tom that was the most wonderful night ever. Jan and Mike are great to be with and share some fun. Maybe it was not just fun, but the early stages of love."

Tom looked over at me and his smile and his eyes, let me know he agreed. After establishing his feelings, I started a series of questions. "First, mom and dad will not hear about anything that happened this weekend. Second, I want to keep my trophy as a closet item. Someday I will show it to mom. Third, I mentioned to Jan that we should all share a room next week in Springfield."

Tom nodded his head in agreement before saying, "Mike and I have it arranged."

"Now I need your support." I looked at Tom and he turned his head towards me. "Were you proud, embarrassed or jealous when I walked out to the starting line in the nude? Before you answer, I really enjoyed it. I could feel the power my naked body had over the guys who were watching." With a smile, Tom took hold of my hand before saying, "I was really proud of you. First, it took some guts, you proved that you are proud of your body and finally I sort of wished that you were not my sister."

"What about Jan?" "I really didn't know what to think. I had seen Jan many times and enjoyed talking with her a few times. However, I was hesitant to try to get any closer in front of her brother. I also did not realize how great a body she had. Normally she wears sweats and loose tees that pretty much covered up her assets. The only thing I knew was that her legs were cute and she had slim hips. I had no idea whether she was a 32A or 36C on top. Mike said about the same thing about you. He was always afraid to hit on you in front of his sister and me."

"OK, when we got back to the room. Were you curious, ashamed or turned on when Mike and I started to have sex." "Well at first, I felt protective of you and then concerned that I was watching a couple make love, especially my sister. By the time he was inside you, I was enjoying watching a couple trying to please each other. The fact you were my sister did not cross my mind. At least once, I imagined getting sloppy seconds after Mike. I apologize for those thoughts but you are a very attractive woman, even if you are my sister."

"Were you embarrassed to have Mike and I watch you with Jan?" "No, by then all the sex and nudity of the evening had broken through my normal feelings. I also knew that Jan wanted you and Mike to be with us when I took her maidenhead. In fact, if you two had left, she would probably have called it off."

"Was Jan all you expected?" "Well she was my second virgin. The first one was your buddy Jennie. She was so nervous that I could barely find her vagina. I am sure that everyone thinks she is so sophisticated but I can tell you that when she lost her cherry she acted like a preteen. Now Jan was entirely different, she definitely wanted me to be her first and was willing to do anything to please me. I did not tell her that she went to sleep before I finished."

"This morning you saw Jan in a woman's most embarrassing moment. She was naked in bed with her first lover and her body suddenly started gushing blood all over the bed and her legs." "I really felt sorry for her and I wished that I could have helped her. Later, when you and Mike were in the shower, she apologized for the mess. I told her not to worry it is part of life and I hoped that I would get a chance to see it again. At first she thought I was making fun of her. Then she realized what I was really saying. She then put her arms around me and told me that she hoped I would."

For the next several miles, neither one of us said anything because both of us knew that the only question was what happen between us. Tom finally looked at me, smiled and said. "About what happened between us, first, I apologize for it happening. I was the one with the problem and I should have taken care of it myself. Now about having sex with you; I really enjoyed having sex with you. You are a fantastic lover. I also got a surge from the fact that it is forbidden pleasure. Like I said before, if you were not my sister the number one goal in my life would have been to make you love me. Now, that we have been intimate, I am ashamed only if you are upset. Otherwise, in the future I will not expect you climb into my bed every time we are alone. However, if you should, I assure you that you will be most welcome." I did not respond immediately as I thought about what Tom had said. "Oh yes, believe it or not, while Jan and I were watching you and Mike, she asked if I thought it would be alright if she and Mike had sex someday."

"How ironic what she said. My first reaction when I got back in bed with Mike was my brother had needed help and I helped him. It did not register with me at first that we had done something that was so horrible in the view of so many. Only later when you were a sleep did I begin to worry about what you would think. I assumed that you would blame me for being the aggressor. I am so glad you accept it for what it was, a sister helping her brother. As to your technique, if you were not my brother I would leave off the panties in the hope you would want to explore me. I sure did not want to interfere with your efforts. Now, we are faced with the future. If Mike had not been there, I would have loved to have curled up beside you and slept with you at my side. As to next week, next month, I do not expect that we would sleep together every night. However, if we are going to share a motel room in the future, one bed will be sufficient. Now if some dingy girl gives you blue balls, I am ready and willing to help you, anyway I can."

Tom squeezed my hand and gave me a wonderful smile. I reached over and gave him a sisterly kiss on the cheek. We never again talked about our having sex. However, on many occasions we slept together and masturbated our selves as well as each other. Never again did Tom enter my body with his manhood and leave a deposit of his semen. Instead, he blew his load on my stomach and in my mouth several times a year. I also enjoyed the pleasure that his wonderful tongue gave me as he kissed and caressed my most sexual place.

SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers