Naked Celebrities for Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so beautiful," said Angelina Jolie to Stacy Keibler, while kissing her and feeling her everywhere.

"I've never been with a woman, Angelina, that is, since college," said Stacy, "but after seeing how beautiful you are in person, I'd like to be intimate with you."

Not caring that his girlfriend was getting it on with Angelina, George Clooney was involved in a threesome with John Travolta and Kelly Preston. When both men weren't fucking and sucking Kelly, they were fucking and sucking one another.

"I've always loved you, George," said John.

"And I've always wanted to do you, John," said George.

Just as it was exciting to watch George and John have their wicked way with Kelly, it was disturbing to see George blowing John, before John fucked George up the ass.

Tired of her sniping at him, Tom Cruise finally had enough. He grabbed Nicole by the arm, pulled her to him, and kissed her hard. Then, as if they were doing a remake of Eyes Wide Shut, he turned her around, bent her over the table, raised up her gown, and took her like a dog. Too busy to care that her husband was having sex with his ex-wife, Katie Holmes was making out with Cameron Diaz. They were going at one another, as if they were two lesbians in heat. Rolling around on the carpet, when Cameron wasn't licking Katie's pussy, Katie's face was buried between Cameron's legs. Watching all the lesbian action of the two women, Alex Rodriguez masturbated, while watching Cameron having lesbian sex.

"Wow! This is way better than having animal sex with Madonna," said Alex.

After finishing her discussion about stock portfolios, returns on investment, and tax shelters, Oprah started making out with Suze Orman. No doubt, with financial investing in common, money was the one thing that aroused both woman. Having her own good time, after talking in length about their extensive shoe collections, Gayle King was kissing Whoopi Goldberg, while feeling her big tits. Under the table and away from the prying eyes of everyone else and the multitude of cameras, Ellen Degeneres was eating Jodie Foster. Making her own good time, Rosie O'Donnell was making eyes at Lindsay Lohan, before the two of them sat together to get better acquainted by kissing and touching.

Meanwhile Taylor Swift and Cristina Aguilera were having a threesome with Kanye West, while Justin Bieber watched. Taking turns sucking his cock, when Taylor wasn't sucking Kanye, Cristina was. Not yet completely out of the closet, Miley Cyrus masturbated over Lady Gaga, while watching Adele and Fergie kissing and touching one another.

"I'm not really a lesbian," said Lady Gaga. "I'm bi-sexual."

"I'm not a lesbian either," said Fergie. "I'm just experimenting."

"I prefer men, too," said Adele, "but I don't mind licking a pussy, once in a while."

"Kiss me," said Gaga to Miley.

"Kiss me," said Adele to Fergie.

Having a private party at his own table, Jay Z watched his wife, Beyonce, making out with Jennifer Hudson. A fan idolization thing, even though she wasn't lesbian and had never had a lesbian lover, Jennifer loved Beyonce and would do anything for her, even lick her pussy.

"Kiss her, Jennifer. Suck her tits. Eat her pussy. Oh, my God, this is so hot," said Jay Z pulling out his cock and stroking himself, while watching the lesbian sexual action between his wife and Jennifer. "The best Nude Day I've ever had, I want to watch you, Jennifer, lick my wife's pussy, before my wife licks your pussy."

Having the green light from her husband, no doubt wanting to make him happy, Beyonce fulfilled her husband's every sexual wish by having lesbian sex with Jennifer Hudson.

Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, and Paris Hilton went from table to table looking for sex. With no one wanting to be seen having sex with them, afraid they'd be another embarrassed celebrity on a gone viral sex tape, everyone turned them down. Slapping her across the face in between kisses, Chris Brown and Rhiana were in the far corner making up, making out, and making rough love. Finally, finding someone who'd have sex with them, Gene Simmons of Kiss agreed to have sex with Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and Kim Kardashian, while his wife, Shannon Tweed, fumed and fussed.

"I thought, once you married me, you were going to remain faithful," said Shannon to Gene. "How could you pass up having sex with me for sluts like them? How could you have sex with her," she said pointing to Paris Hilton. "She has Herpes."

"I'm a Jewish man, Shannon. Just as Jewish men can never say no, Jewish men can never be faithful. Actually, it's in the Torah. Infidelity is part of our religion. Sorry," said Gene. "Don't worry, I'll wear a condom and I'll make it up to you. I'll sign up for more therapy that we can show on our reality TV show, Family Jewels."

"Fuck you, Gene. Two can play this game," said Shannon stomping off to look for sex. "If you're going to have sex with these little sluts, then I'm going to find someone to fuck and lick me, too," she said turning to her husband, who was already busy with the three women.

"Go ahead," said Gene waving a hair of disinterest. "It's about time you had some fun, too."

Shannon walked over to Steven Tyler and Mick Jagger.

"Do either or both of you want to do me?" Shannon looked from one to the other. "I'm trying to make my husband jealous," she said lowering her gown to expose her breasts to the rock stars.

"Sorry, but I'm too old, Shannon," said Steven. "I'm all talk. I just can't get it up anymore. Besides, I have Herpes."

"I threw out my back, otherwise, I'd give you a good bang," said Mick. "I can still get it up, but not today. You can blow me, if you'd like," said Mick taking out his cock.

"Thank you, no. I get enough of that at home. I'm looking for someone to satisfy me for once," she said looking from them to look around the room for a suitable lover.

"I'll do you, Shannon," said Cee Lo Green, still holding his rented, white cat.

"Who said that? I could have sworn I heard a voice," said Shannon looking to her right and to her left.

"I said that," said Cee Lo. "I'm down here, Shannon."

"Oh, hi, Cee Lo," said Shannon looking down at Cee Lo, who stood barely chest level to her.

"I'm a sucker for a tall, beautiful blonde with big tits," he said smiling his toothy white grin. "I'll lick your pussy, until you cum and I'll lick your pussy again, until you cum again. Then, I'll fuck you, until you fall in love with my fat, black ass, Shannon. The way that I see things is that a tall, blonde, beautiful woman, such as yourself, should never go unsatisfied because a tall, blonde, beautiful woman--"

"Don't you ever stop talking? Just shut the Hell up and lick my pussy," said Shannon picking up Cee Lo and carrying him over to the table in the corner, where they had more privacy. At more than 6' tall with heels and hair, she towered over Cee Lo's 5'6" frame.

"Okay," said Shannon. "Sorry, Shannon. I promise I won't say another word. My lips are sealed, except to say how beautiful you are and what big, beautiful breasts you have. The fact that your husband has not only cheated on you but also rejected you and forced you to--"

"Don't talk, Cee Lo. Just lick, Cee Lo, just lick."

Sitting on his face to stop his blabbing and endless verbiage, Shannon mounted Cee Lo in view of her husband, while Elton John and David Bowie had gay sex in the corner. Entwined in the 69 position, both men were blowing one another. A celebrity sight to be seen, so many celebrities were having sex with other celebrities. No one would ever think they'd ever have sex with the celebrities that they were having sex with and no one would believe they were having sex in public and on film. Yet, there they all were having sex on Nude Day.

"I miss Michael," said Janet sitting in the corner topless, but for gold rings around her nipples. "Even though I'm the richest I've ever been, after selling all of my brother's possessions, including his shoes, coats, and gloves, and releasing songs to the world that he never wanted released, I now realize that money isn't everything. I wish someone would love me," she said looking around the room to see so many celebrities having sex. "How can anyone love the real me, when everything about me is phony? I'm a phony. Everything about me is fake, my tits, my hair, even my voice, enhanced by a mixer in a sound booth. I'm a loser. Waiter, bring me a dozen donuts and some ice cream. I'm tired of being on a Nutrisystem diet. I'm tired of wearing this body girdle," she said reaching beneath her dress to remove her girdle and to unearth a huge volume of fat around her waist and ass.

On the other side of the room, Demi Moore was blowing Ashton Kutcher, while Bruce Willis was fucking her anally. With all three of them so selfish and so self-centered, the three of them deserved one another. Meanwhile, David and Victoria Beckham sat alone at their table, while watching the sexual antics of everyone. No one offered them sex. No one wanted to have sex with them. Even they didn't want to have sex with or talk to one another. Looking so much like one of the malnourished Africans, Victoria was a walking bone. She looked as if she had anorexia. Moreover, she looked so unhappy.

"Just tell me one thing, Victoria," said David to his wife.

"What is it, dear?"

"Why are you still wearing that ridiculous hat? William and Kate's Royal Wedding was over months ago."

"Why? Don't you like my hat?"

"Truth be told, Victoria. The hat makes you look fat."

"I shall never wear the hat again," she said immediately removing the hat from her head.

"Make a wish," said a waiter passing by Victoria.

With her thighs the size of most men's arms, she didn't look healthy, not nearly as healthy as her soccer playing husband. With everyone having sex but them, with everyone captured on film in some sort of sexual position, it was a sad refrain that David and Victoria Beckham remained so sadly motionless.

With the movie no longer about hunger but about celebrity sex, the director was glad to have a Nude Day sexual movie better than was so much better than the Nude Day documentary that he had originally set out to make.

THE END

This is an Nude Day contest story. Please vote, comment, and add me and my story to your list of favored authors and favored story. Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story.