Naked Corporate Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,174 Followers

Part 3 of 4: Most Valuable Employee

Two weeks later. The plane ride was only a few hours and Lauren was able to sit in first class near the CEO and other corporate executives. All she knew about the trip was that it was a private resort and big things were happening.

Once they landed at the airport, a few private shuttles took them to their destination. It was a large resort with its own private facilities.

The group of corporate employees walked to their respective rooms after getting their keys in the lobby. To her delight, the CEO walked cozily next to her as they went to their respective rooms. Lauren expressed her admiration for this place along with her gratitude for being invited.

"You haven't seen the best parts yet," he said, alluding to more. "In case you haven't noticed, these facilities were built for a nudist resort. The owner decided to sell the place and I bought it specifically so that our corporation can have business retreats."

"Well you're full of surprises."

"Just wait until tomorrow," he said with a sly expression.

"What happens tomorrow?" she asked.

"Tomorrow is the official start of our big conference. It's going to change the future of our company and possibly the business world, if I may be so bold. We plan on pursuing a very aggressive corporate expansion, so make sure you're sharp. We're going to need that brain of yours."

Lauren winked. "I always come prepared, sir."

"That's what I like to hear," Mr. Price nodded with gratitude. "I'm sure that all of our other guests will be thrilled with your brains and bare beauty tomorrow."

Her attention was piqued in ways she hadn't prepared for. Mentally, she had already resigned herself to the fate of being naked in front of colleagues and managers, but only them.

"Other guests?" she asked, mildly confused.

"Rosenthal didn't tell you?"

"Apparently not. Are other people coming?"

Mr. Price thought for a moment. "Don't freak out. I'm sure you'll do fine no matter what."

"I have a tendency to over-prepare."

They got to Lauren's private room. She opened the door with the room key and Mr. Price helped bring her stuff inside.

"Speaking of last minute preparations," he said while arranging Lauren's belongings. "How do you feel about helping me host the conference tomorrow? I have to admit, I'm impressed with your speaking abilities."

Lauren was taken aback, but she didn't want to show it. She had no trouble with public speaking and it was something she enjoyed very much. But knowing there'd be other guests, it seemed inevitable that she'd be naked in front of an untold number of people. But after all that she had done so far, there was no way she could refuse the CEO's offer.

Her eyes sparkled. "You want me to help you host the conference?"

"Oh yes. I reviewed your resume days ago and I saw that you have an extensive background with public speaking. I should have made this offer sooner. And I hope I'm not bombarding you with too many surprises."

"I'd love to do it," she replied.

"Excellent. You're doing me a massive favor. I'll keep you updated on what the plans are."

Mr. Price smiled as he left the room, while Lauren stood frozen with mixed emotions. On one hand, she had a newfound duty to help host the conference, with no idea what her role was going to be. On the other hand, she was on the fast track to yet another promotion.

It was worth it, she thought.

***

The excitement levels reached its peak the next morning when executives, staff, and key employees made their way to the outdoor area where the speeches would be given. Since this was her first time at such a retreat, she was extra nervous. The fact that she'd be naked soon had her stomach in knots.

When Lauren saw the speaking area for the first time, she froze and her knees nearly buckled.

There was a large outdoor stage and the crowd setting was like a small concert of working professionals. A tremor rushed down her spine from all these people she had never seen before. Fear consumed her when she realized that her nudity was probably inevitable.

"That's the future of our corporation," Mr. Price's voice said from behind. "Incredible, isn't it?"

She turned to look at the CEO and they stood next to each other by the main stage.

"Yeah, it certainly is. I didn't realize there'd be this many guests."

"Technically, these people are part of the corporation now," he replied. "We've obtained their services as part of our global expansion, from new hirings, to mergers and acquisitions. Rosenthal didn't explain any of this to you?"

"Apparently not," she sighed. "But I should have known."

"Things are rapidly developing and there were many last minute changes."

"I understand."

In the back of Lauren's mind, she cursed Rosenthal for being a prick.

"You're still okay with this?" Mr. Price asked. "Not many people can give a great speech in front of three hundred people."

"Three hundred people?" she asked with her eyebrows arched.

"Well, 342 to be exact. But who's counting, right?"

"Certainly not me," she laughed, with another forced expression of sincerity to keep the boss happy.

Mr. Price smiled. "I love your attitude. Your spirit is exactly what we need."

"I always try my best. That's why I'm here."

The CEO reached inside of his pocket and handed Lauren a small piece of paper.

"Introduce yourself on stage as the senior financial analyst," he said. "Then I want you to introduce me as the CEO. This paper is just a guideline. I don't expect you to follow it exactly. I want you to sound spontaneous. Be fun. Be yourself."

"That sounds doable," she nodded, then breathing deep. "Yes. I can do that."

"I know you can. There aren't many women who are great at public speaking-- especially while naked."

It was a devastating shock and yet another reminder of her duties. Being naked in the office around a small group of people who were used to female nudity was one thing. Being naked on stage in front of over 300 strangers was something else. As usual, she held a brave face for the CEO.

"I'll give my absolute best," she said with a smile, which seemed mildly genuine this time.

Mr. Price patted her on the shoulder. "We'll begin in 30 minutes. Keep your robe on until then."

He walked away and gave her an extra pat on the back. Lauren stood in place, her body frozen and she had already promised to do this.

***

Life was moving in slow motion as Lauren stood by the stage watching the crowd of business people take their seats in the audience. She had reviewed Mr. Price's notes and knew that the speech was the easy part. Ordinarily, giving speeches to a large audience was something she'd enjoy. But agreeing to be naked changed things completely.

The sound of the audience grew louder. She watched as the crowd of 342 business people took their seats. Staff tested the microphone to make sure that it worked. Lauren began to have tunnel vision while she stared directly at the crowd. Through the corner of her eye, she noticed the CEO walking up to her.

"Are you nervous?" Mr. Price asked.

"No way, not at all," she tried to laugh, before turning stone faced. "Well, I'm somewhat nervous. I've never given a speech without any clothes on."

He smiled, "The audience will love you. You have all the qualities that will impress them -- the brains and the beauty -- and I can assure you, you have absolutely nothing to worry about."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence."

"No need to thank me. You're the one doing me the favor."

"The feeling is mutual," she replied, thinking of her new apartment and rapid career advancement.

"Are you ready? It's about to start."

"Yes."

"Great," he said enthusiastically. "Now get up there and get this thing started. We've got a busy day ahead of us."

With that said, Lauren took a deep breath and prepared for the most nerve wracking experience of her life. She began to walk towards the empty stage, when she felt Mr. Price put his hand on her shoulder to stop her.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Your robe. You'll need to remove your robe. You're expected to be naked for this."

He held out his hand, waiting to collect the robe.

Lauren shivered for a second. This was her big moment. As if operating on autopilot, she removed her robe in front of a few backstage onlookers. Then she handed the robe to her boss.

"Good enough for you?" she asked while naked.

Mr. Price looked her over. "Good enough for anyone. Now get out there and show everyone what a gem you truly are."

Stepping out of her shoes, Lauren walked barefoot to the stage with all the confidence she could muster. She went up the short ramp and took the center of the small stage. All eyes were on her. Lauren looked at the large crowd of 342 business professionals and her mind felt overwhelmed.

Her hands trembled and she could barely breathe. Everyone was staring at her completely naked body. She felt emotions she didn't think existed. Her pink nipples turned rock hard and there was a gripping sensation between her legs, like her pussy and ass were clenching hard enough to bend steel.

There was a microphone stand in the middle of the stage and Lauren took it. She squeezed the microphone hard so that her hand would stop shaking. The eyes in the audience, from men and women, were roaming up and down her body which made her toes curl onto the floor.

"Good morning everyone," Lauren said with a stage presenter's voice. "We're very glad that all of you could make it today. My name is Lauren. I'm the newly appointed senior financial analyst for this great company. For the next 3 days, we'll be discussing the future. I know that if we all put our minds together, then we can achieve great things that will help shape the world we live in. And there's only one man who can lead us through these extraordinary times. He is a man of great vision and intelligence. Ladies and gentlemen, please give a big round of applause to our CEO, Mr. Price!"

The audience applauded enthusiastically for the introduction as the CEO made his way to the stage.

Lauren felt the biggest adrenaline rush of her life as she watched the audience applauding. The feeling was unexplainable. It was a surreal high. The nervous tension became sexual energy. Before she took the stage, her biggest fear was giving a speech while naked. At that very moment, her biggest fear was that her vaginal fluids might accidentally start dripping onto the stage.

Mr. Price took the microphone with a massive smile on his face.

"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Lauren one more time," he said exuberantly. "Wasn't she amazing? What a woman. You'll be seeing more of her during this retreat. What a woman. Take a bow, Lauren."

Lauren did what the boss asked and playfully took a naked bow while the audience gave another round of applause. She realized that while she was bent over, her breasts would be hanging downwards for the audience to see, and that only excited her more.

When she left the stage, she was lavished with praise from colleagues, telling her what an amazing job she had just done. It was an incredible high. Public nudity was never a fantasy of hers, but this was thrilling. She couldn't explain what she felt, but she knew she needed more of this drug, whatever it was.

Part 4 of 4: One Woman Show

The exhilarating feeling remained throughout the morning and early afternoon. An outdoor lunch was served to all of the attendees of the corporate retreat. Most of the women were naked, while most of the men wore casual clothing. The female nudity was a much welcomed break from the rigorous discussions being held.

Nudity became less of an issue for Lauren and it was something she had begun to embrace. It felt empowering to her, having the ability to turn heads everywhere she went. Most of the time she felt more like a nude model than a financial analyst.

She began to enjoy having powerful men admire her naked figure. It amused her seeing a man gaze at her breasts, then when she would look him in the eyes, he would immediately turn away. Her nudity had given her a newfound sense of confidence.

There was another outdoor break later in the afternoon. Lauren was once again the star of the show as people gathered around to meet her. They told her how beautiful she was. They told her that her brief speech was fun to watch. They told her that she looked great naked. She simply smiled back and accepted the gracious compliments.

"You're all too kind," she blushed to the group. "But please, my expertise is with numbers. I'm a numbers woman, that's my job here."

She saw the CEO wave at her from afar. He was signaling her to come over to him. He was speaking with a small group of wealthy looking individuals.

Lauren politely excused herself from the people she was speaking with and headed towards the boss's location. It was their first meeting since introducing him at the start of the conference.

He stood near the water with a group of other men. Lauren approached them with more confidence than she could have ever imagined, given her unusual and undressed circumstance. She was anxious to hear what Mr. Price had to say. His trademark charming smile spoke for itself.

"There she is," Mr. Price said to the group. "We've been waiting for a chance to talk with you. It seems you're a busy woman this afternoon."

"Apparently I'm a hit," she smiled.

"You definitely are. Everyone has been talking about you."

"Good things I hope."

Mr. Price winked. "Lauren, I'd like to introduce you to my friends here. This is Henrich. He's in charge of a German corporation which we've recently acquired. He's a brilliant businessman. The other men are his associates. As you can tell, they don't speak any English. But I'd be happy to translate."

Lauren graciously smiled at the men and took turns shaking their hands.

"Nice to meet you all," Lauren said, as Mr. Price translated.

Henrich spoke in German, and Mr. Price listened attentively.

"He says you're the most beautiful American woman he's ever seen," Mr. Price said. "That's quite a compliment from him, considering that Henrich has been with many women."

Lauren blushed. "Please, thank him for me."

Mr. Price translated, and Henrich gave a long reply in German.

"You're in luck," Mr. Price stated with a smile. "As it turns out, Henrich is a big fan of exhibitionist women. And he thinks you're special. In fact, he thinks you're worth a lot of money."

Lauren was mildly mystified by the comment, but maintained her perfect smile at the gentlemen. She knew what they wanted. In her current state of undress, she should have expected it too.

"Tell him that I'm very well compensated," she said, maintaining her smile. "We're all here to do a job. I'm doing mine."

"You're doing your job exceptionally, Lauren. How would you feel about pushing the limits of your newfound exhibitionist ways?"

She gulped, "What did you have in mind?"

"Adding business-relations to your duties," Mr. Price said vaguely, yet bluntly. "I'm sure you get the idea. Maybe Henrich and his friends can be the first to test these new services."

Lauren was flabbergasted. Looking into their lustful eyes, she knew exactly what they wanted, and it wasn't what she normally did for her work. In fact, it would be just the opposite.

"You're not suggesting that I..."

"I'd like you to suck their cocks," he replied nonchalantly. "Henrich is a very respectable man and he has many political connections in Europe. Connections which we need."

"Do I have a choice?" she asked. "Is this part of my job now?"

"There's always a choice. Consider this a bonus. Henrich has offered you a great deal of money and I'll also be sure to compensate you. I really need this favor, Lauren."

She was speechless for a moment. Lauren saw how serious Mr. Price was about the offer. She looked at Henrich and the other German businessmen, and they were grinning, waiting for their agreed upon sexual pleasure. It was obvious to Lauren that they were men who were used to getting what they wanted. And at that moment, they wanted Lauren's mouth.

"You owe me for this," Lauren said strongly to the boss. "I mean it."

It was the first time in their relationship that Lauren held the cards and had the upper hand. It also dawned on her that this was the most stern she had ever been with a boss in her entire career, let alone the top boss of the company. This was her small way of taking control in an otherwise insane situation.

"I'm a man of my word. If you do me this favor, I'll generously compensate you. Henrich's political connections will do wonders for our company."

"It better."

Lauren got down on her knees. Being naked was already a lot to handle, but being on her knees was simply humiliating to another degree. The moment her knees touched the grass, a crowd began to form around her, making the humiliation even worse. She felt dozens upon dozens of eyes watching eagerly at her submissive posture.

The lead German businessman took a step forward and unzipped himself in front of Lauren's face. She watched anxiously as he freed himself from his clothing. He reached inside of his pants and took out his semi-stiff erection, which had immediately piqued her attention, since it had been several long months since she was with a man.

Her dating life had become second place to her career, and now that she landed this promotion, ironically, things had come full circle. It was now her career that had given her a hard cock to suck.

She thought his penis looked nice. If it wasn't for the growing crowd of people surrounding her, she would have been all over Henrich's cock. But the humiliation of being watched by a large number of prominent business people made the experience degrading (at first).

Her hands were shaking when she reached out to touch his hard manhood. Her face quickly turned red. She stroked his cock for a while as she put on a brave face, so no one would know how truly embarrassed she was. She needed several deep breaths to calm herself down from the humiliating moment. Then she realized, the more she prolonged the moment, the more embarrassing it would be.

The job, like any other job and responsibility, had to be completed sooner or later.

Lauren opened her lips and leaned forward, taking the cock inside of her mouth. She heard the audience gasp in shock and amusement when she began to perform oral sex on the man she had never previously met before. Unlike her new office, she wondered if this crowd of people had become used to the sight of brazen sex acts. Judging by the gasps, she assumed not.

The cock felt nice inside of her mouth and she slowly began to get into it. She put her hands on his thighs and started to bob her head. A rhythm was slowly forming.

Through the corner of her eye, she saw the number of people watching continue to grow. She expected more people to come watch. She closed her eyes to avoid further shame. As nice as the cock felt in her mouth, she focused on her job working for Mr. Price. It was a sacrifice she was willing to make for her career. The more she focused on her career prospects, the more relaxed she became, and the better she began to suck. Before long, she was enthusiastically sucking the man's cock until he couldn't take anymore.

Henrich unleashed a loud cry along with a few words in German, which Lauren figured were probably curse words.

She stroked him furiously and Henrich orgasmed in her mouth. She stroked until cum stopped shooting out of his penis and she simultaneously swallowed every drop.

When it was over, Lauren opened her eyes and looked up at Henrich. She stuck her tongue out to show that her mouth was empty, her tongue was clean, and that all of the cum had been swallowed, and Henrich looked at her with amazement.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,174 Followers