Naked Dancing with Lilly

Story Info
Jacques fantasises about Lilly but hides his true desires.
2.5k words
4.03
9.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had forgotten to close the curtains when I went to bed last. The sunlight woke me from my recurring dream about Lilly. I rubbed my eyes and crawled out of bed for a quick shower.

As the water woke me up, I thought about my late arrival home after taking the night train from my summer camp job in Alberta. Even though I was groggy it had been a good choice as it gave me the morning to pack and hopefully see Lilly before flying to the States to start college.

As I dried off I thought about have finished High School and how I would be starting College next week.

Being one of the smartest kids in school was good but it did not make me very popular. Straight A's and top rank in my class was an achievement to be proud of but being the only 18-year-old boy in Canada or perhaps the world that was still a virgin was not cool.

It is not that I wanted to remain a virgin. Sometimes things happened.

But I have had a strong friendship with Lilly since kindergarten. We are true friends but not one with sexual benefits. The benefits of our friendship are much deeper but in the dream I desire her as both a friend and lover. But I am afraid to tell her of my carnal desires as I fear it would end our friendship.

The few times I have almost gotten lucky I stop because the dream I have about Lilly stops me and I pull away.

Two years ago I almost got lucky. I had helped a senior graduate by tutoring her in Algebra. For me it was as easy as adding one plus one. For her it was impossible without three one-hour tutoring sessions over 18 months. I had done the tutoring for free.

After she passed she asked me to come to her house as she had something for me. When I rang the bell it was clear we were the only one's home. She asked me if I wanted a drink. Her breath made it clear she had been drinking something alcoholic. I asked for a glass of water and she poured herself a glass of white wine.

We chatted for a while. When I finished my glass of water I got up and said thank you and started to leave. She stood up and reminded me that I had not gotten my gift. She turned and asked me to follow her upstairs. I did as I was asked.

We went to her bedroom. Except for Lilly I had never been in a girl's bedroom. She had posters of rock stars on the walls and teddy bears on her bed.

After a few awkward moments I asked her "What's the gift?"

It is me she said. Jacques you have 15 minutes and I will do anything you ask me to do. She started unbuttoning her blouse. Very quickly I could see her black bra and I closed my eyes and all I could see was Lilly in my dream.

I opened my eyes and said that I had to leave. I reached for the door and began racing down the stairs. She yelled at me.

"Do you think it was going to be fun for me? I had to get drunk to even consider having your hands on me. Every other boy would do anything to have me!"

As I got to the bottom of the stairs I heard her stumbling and turned to help if she fell.

"I have no idea what Lilly sees in you."

I turned around and when I got to the front door I fumbled with the knob and she caught up to me.

"What's wrong with you are you gay or something?"

That last line soon made its way around the school even though she was graduating that week. I was even more isolated than before. The straights ignored me and the gays embraced me until I told them it was not true.

Lilly was, as always, very reassuring. She said she liked me whatever I was. I wanted so much to tell her that I loved her and desired her and only her. But I could not find the words to say that.

The dream about Lilly is the fantasy that gave me not only my first but every wet dream and that helps me masturbate almost daily.

I only had on my underwear and was so tired I set in a rocking chair. I closed my eyes and the dream began almost instantly.

Mid-summer and my dreams are more real than ever. The night air and the the full moon silhouette a clearing by the lake near my house. I am not a dancer but I begin to dance not like myself but more like Rudolf Nureyev.

My feet do not miss a beat but leap in one full stride across the makeshift stage. Lilly, the lovely and mysterious girl-next-door is sitting on the ground. She has been my friend since kindergarten. She was my only patron and her clapping inspired me to soar higher and dance more gracefully.

"Bravo! Bravo!" she cries out.

My shirt comes unbuttoned and the tails float around me like a woman's skirt. I leap into the night air and the shirt floats away weightlessly.

I land on one foot and do a pirouette and I find my pants floating beneath me.

I stand before Lilly with only my t-shirt and my tidy white underwear. Should I stop and ask why she is here in the middle of the night?

"Please dance more," she says before I can say a word.

My feet respond to her command. Flying across the stage I reach for my t-shirt and suddenly it splits into two pieces and floats away on the cool summer breeze.

Surely she is content and will ask me to stop before my nakedness embarrasses both of us.

"Continue," she says as her hands clap in rhythm to the natural music of a summer's night.

My feet dance in a circle around her and as I face her my underwear melts away like butter on hot toast.

My hands instinctively seek to cover my manhood but she waves to me to continue to dance. As I stand before her, Lilly's eyes focus on my pubic forest and my flaccid penis.

But like Nureyev, I dance without a shred of embarrassment.

As my leaps become smoother my penis bounces and shakes in its private forest. The tingling sensation makes it rise like a Phoenix and grow bigger and harder.

What must Lilly think of my penis under the light of the full moon? Will she laugh? Will she cry? Will she beg me to quickly gather my clothes and cover my manhood?

She smiles wider than the St Lawrence river.

"What a beautiful mid-summer night," she says.

I start to speak but she stops me by holding up her hand.

Lilly then stands up and begins to dance with me. She holds my hand as I turn full circle for her.

Her blue dress becomes iridescent and almost translucent in the glow of the moon light. It molts into a rainbow of colors as it floats around her tiny body like the rings of Saturn.

She leaps into the air and the dress circles her faster and faster and then vanishes. As she lands she stands before me in her underwear.

Her undergarments blend with her soft silk-like skin and become invisible as Lilly dances to the acoustic sounds of the night like Zenaida Yanowsky, the greatest of French ballet dancers.

As she pirouettes in front of me her bra and panties change into a kaleidoscope of translucent colors - pink, yellow, red, blue. As soon as my eyes adjust to one color the bra and panties switch to another hue of the rainbow.

Suddenly her bra begins to float away from her perfect breasts. I reach out in hopes of re-hooking Lilly's bra. She holds up her hand to stop me as the bra vanishes into thin air.

Then her panties appear to evaporate in front of me and reveals Lilly's pubic hair which both hides and reveals the most private part of her.

Now we stand before each other naked and it seems normal and natural for us to be sans clothes.

Lilly and I continue to dance naked and suddenly found ourselves standing in the lake. The water is cool and soothing and we both dunk our heads into the water and giggle when we resurface.

Deciding to relax we float on our backs. in the night air, my erect penis stands up straight, like a soda straw waving in the night air. Lilly's smile indicates she does not mind seeing my erection.

When I look at Lilly, her rose-tipped breasts float on the water like day lilies. The moon light reflected images of her breasts across the water until they land on me.

I return her innocent smile as we continued to float silently on the water.

For the reminder of the night Lilly and I continue to dance, frolic and swim naked in the cool, moon-lit air. We were like children in the Garden of Eden - innocent and unashamed of our bodies.

As the sun rises and the moon sets, our clothes reappear hanging from a tree by the lake. We dress in front of each other with no sign of embarrassment.

As I button my shirt she places her arms through the straps of her bra and adjusts the cups with her hands. She turns around and with a sweet smile over her shoulder beckons me to help her. I have always had difficult hooking or unhooking a bra, I hooked her bra easily.

After pulling her blue dress on she did the same and I zipped it for her.

Once dressed we walk toward our homes. For the first time our bodies touch and we held hands.

As we started to go to our separate homes, we simultaneously say "See you tonight!"

As I wake from the dream I find that my cock is stuck to my cum-soaked underwear. Another wet dream about Lilly I say softly. I go my room and change my clothes. I look at the clock and realize I only have two hours before I have to leave for the airport.

I leave the house to visit Lilly. She opens the door with her wonderful smile and laugh.

She is wearing a short, blue summer dress that looked stunningly beautiful. It also looked almost identical to the blue dress in the dream.

She invited me in and we set in her den. She asked if I wanted something to drink. I asked for a glass of water. When she returned and put the glass in front of me the cleavage revealed enough of her breasts that I could see her blue bra which again was like the one she wore in the dream.

Lilly set across from me and when she crossed her legs I had to stop speaking as I could not breath. Although I had seen her in a dress many times, this time she looked sexy and seductive.

She uncrossed her legs and started to stand up and said "Are you Ok Jacques?"

I regained my composure and thought she is my friend and this sexiness is just accidental. I finish my water. Lilly suggests we should take a walk as it is such a perfect summer day.

We walk by the lake where my recurring dream of dancing naked with Lilly occurred.

Ashes from a fire and empty bottles of wine and beer made it seem unsuitable for a dance with Lilly.

We walked and talked for hours about everything. Our hopes, our dreams and even our fears. When I am with Lilly I feel so comfortable. I can tell her anything except that I love her and want to be more than just a friend.

I give her my college email address and remind her she can still text me once I get the new SIM card.

She told me how proud she is that I going to College in the States. I blush and say I could not have done it without her help.

I ask her about her plans. She said they were not finalized but would involve work and school.

My iPhone beeps. It is a text from my Mom that it is time to get ready to go to the airport.

I walk Lilly home and when we get to her house we hug and kiss each other on the cheeks.

We hold each other very tightly. I can feel her nipples press against my chest. I am sure she can feel my almost fully erect penis as well. I want very much to kiss her but cannot figure out how to shift from being a friend to a lover. What if she rejected the kiss and I lost her as a friend?

We promise to stay in touch. I turn to leave and take two steps.

I stop and want to say what I cannot say to her. The words form on my lips and I turn to speak to her. I open my mouth and nothing comes out but air.

She asks me if I have something to say. I shake my head and then I kneel before her and kiss her hand. She smiles as I get up to leave.

When I get to my house I sit on my front steps and hold my head in my hands and weep quietly. Why can't I tell Lilly that I love her?

My mom beeps her horn as she pulls into the driveway. We quickly pack the trunk while we wait for my dad.

At the airport we say our goodbyes and hug each other.

On the plane to my future every time I close my eyes I think of Lilly and the dream starts again. I finally give in and go to the bathroom.

I touch my cock and it leaps alive and rapidly becomes hard. I close my eyes and Lilly's face appears.

I see her as she removes her bra. Her rose-tipped breasts seem so close I reach out to touch them. Now she is dancing naked as I stroke my cock slowly.

I open my mouth and lurch from the toilet bowl in hopes of sucking her nipples.

The head of my cock is now wet from pre-cum that makes it easier for me to stroke my shaft and I rapidly increase the pace until I feel my cum racing up the shaft of my cock as it unloads into the metal toilet bowl.

As awkward as it is to jerk off in a tiny bathroom, I feel as if Lilly was in the room with me.

As I wash my hands I say softly that if I could have one real naked dance with Lilly, I would give up my small savings and my scholarship and take a life-long vow of poverty and celibacy.

But I cannot even tell Lilly that I love her...