Naked Dare Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned that Cassie would do this. Part of me wanted to run in there and put a stop to this but part of me was so turned on I nearly came.

"Oh Cassie I can't do this. I'm not on the pill, what if I get pregnant?"

"Don't worry, I can tell when he's about to cum by the way his balls pull up. I'll warn you."

All concerns were wiped from Ella's mind when the stranger returned to his thrusting and Cassie started licking Ella's clit. As it turned out the stranger wasn't that far from coming and Cassie told Ella to hop off. A blast of cum landed on Ella's ass and plenty landed on Cassie's face. After sucking the last few drops from the strangers cock Ella cleaned the rest from Cassie's face and shared it with her in a big kiss.

The girls had started to straighten up their dresses when there were noises of complaint from the other side. The original stranger was pissed off that he hadn't been allowed to cum. Cassie and Ella whispered to each other and with a giggle turned back to them.

"You got to see us girls suck each other's titties and pussies, I think it's time you returned the favour."

"What?"

"You heard me; we want to watch one of your mates suck you off. I'll even let you cum on my titties if you do."

"No way! I'm not a fag."

"I didn't say you were. We're not lesbians but we put on a pretty good show for you boys for free so now it's your turn. You can do it this way or you can go home with blue balls. What's it to be?"

Surprisingly there were no more arguments. I expected to hear the door open and maybe a bit of cursing as they left but all I heard was a long silence. A short muffled conversation from the other side of the wall then a small moan.

The girls leaned forward and Ella, sounding amazed, said.

"Oh my god they're doing it."

Both girls leaned forward to look through the hole, much the same way Steve and I were to get a better look. I couldn't believe the turn of events. Steve turned and whispered in my ear.

"Look at Ella's pussy."

At first I wasn't sure what he was talking about but as I looked closer I could see what he meant. Her pussy, which was very red and swollen, was still twitching from her orgasm and every time it clenched a small drop of thick white cum was pushed out. Cassie hadn't been quick enough.

I was thunderstruck. I was in such shock that I nearly missed the action when Cassie leaned in closer to the wall to receive her spray of cum on her titties.

"I'm going to wear that like a badge of honour."

She pulled her shoe string straps back up over her shoulders and tucked her tits back into place without removing the cum from them. It soon soaked through and you could see her left nipple quite clearly through the material of the dress. Ella just shook her head in disbelief as she got dressed.

"So are we still going to the strip club?"

"Hell yes. I want to go show off my cum covered titties to everyone."

"You are so naughty! I love it."

"Don't forget to pack up the video camera. Mike is going to love this."

The strangers were talking softly as they went past our cubicle on their way out.

"I swear to god Johnno; you tell anyone I sucked your cock I'll cut it off."

"Like I'm going to tell anyone I let a guy suck my cock. How did you get so good at it anyway?"

We didn't hear any more of their conversation as they left but I bet it was an uncomfortable ride home in their car.

The girls had packed up and were walking out now and thankfully they didn't notice the occupied sign on the door to our cubicle. We waited another five minutes to let them get out ahead of us. We knew where they were headed any way.

Several minutes later we exited the store the same we had entered it. I looked around the door into the car-park to make sure they had left. With the all clear I motioned to Steve and we headed out. Once in the car we looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Can you believe this Charlie?"

"Hell no! It's like my greatest fantasy and a nightmare all rolled into one. I mean it's fucking hot to watch the girls act like this but I think they're pushing it a bit far."

"Mmm hopefully they'll calm it down a bit, but knowing Cassie, I doubt it."

"Well let's get to the club and see what they're up to now."

Neither of us spoke much on the way to the club. We had to get across the city which took us about twenty minutes and for the majority of the trip we were lost in our own thoughts of what had just occurred. I was quietly berating myself for thinking that if I followed the girls I would feel a bit more in control. Ha what a joke that turned out to be. I had never felt more out of control before. I had no control over what the girls were doing or with whom. Hell I didn't even have control over myself. Because as much as what was happening scared the hell out of me, I had never before been more turned on. What the hell was I doing? Just where would this night lead us? Oh well too late to back out now, we were at the club.

Once again the girls were parked fairly close to the door. This was a much bigger place though and there were quite a few cars in the car-park. We chose to park around a corner so when the girls came out later they wouldn't see the same car from the booths. Not that they would be likely to notice but why take the chance.

We walked in and immediately went to the nearest dark corner. I looked around and tried to be inconspicuous. It took a moment and I was starting to worry that they would see us before we saw them, when I spotted them talking to the D.J. on the side of the dance floor. We found ourselves a booth and waited to see what would happen.

The song that was playing wound down to a stop and the D.J. announced that there were a couple of amateurs who wanted to give it a go. The crowd started cheering and only got louder when the girls stepped up onto the stage. The music started pumping and the girls started nervously swaying to the music.

Being the bolder of the two Cassie obviously decided to take the initiative and started dancing more provocatively and Ella, watching Cassie and not the audience, followed suit. Cassie saw that Ella was sitting back a bit and was letting her take the spotlight, so she grabbed Ella and started dirty dancing with her. They had done this plenty of times before at parties and I suspect that Cassie reminded Ella of this because she seemed to relax into it a bit more and looked less like a deer in the headlights.

Someone in the crowd gave the familiar cry.

"Show us ya tits!"

A ripple of laughter went around the room and both girls giggled. It seemed to have the desired effect though as Cassie danced her way up to the front of the stage and slowly started to undo the buttons on her dress. Not to be out done Ella started to slowly raise her dress like a flamenco dancer with the fast foot movements and all. She got the hem of her dress to about mid thigh by the time Cassie was receiving wild applause for having finally revealed her breasts. An even louder cheer went up when she leaned forward over one of the patrons sitting at the front of the stage and pinched her nipples right in his face.

Feeling the competitive nature of the show Ella decided to turn around and raise her dress all the way up her back showing the audience her delicious ass that obviously wasn't clad in underwear. This gained her a roar of approval. While showing the audience her butt she slid the shoulder straps of her dress down off her shoulders and looked coyly over her shoulder. She dropped the bottom of her dress back down to a groan that rapidly turned into another cheer as she turned around and bared her tits to the audience.

As a finale' the girls decided to make out together while rubbing their nipples against each others. The crowd cheered again and the song came to an end. They dressed themselves and headed off the stage to another big cheer from the crowd. The D.J. thanked them for putting on a good show and introduced the next dancer. The crowd settled in for the next performance and the girls found an unoccupied table to sit at and watch while they had the free drinks the club supplied for their efforts.

While they were sitting there one of the other girls came up to them and was talking to them. They talked for a few minutes until a patron she obviously knew waved her over. She went over to him and within moments was giving him a lap dance. The girls watched intently until they walked off to a section in the rear of the building that was walled off to the rest.

They seemed content to sit there for a while and turned back quite a few drinks offered by the patrons. I was relieved they weren't going to get drunk as they still had to get back to the motel and I wasn't keen on the car being left where it was all night.

It looked like the girls were about to pack it in for the night when the dancer they had been talking to earlier returned. They sat around talking and obviously asking questions as the dancer was pointing back toward where she had come from and was talking animatedly while the girls were looking excited.

Another dancer came up to them and pointed to a group of men sitting in the corner. They all looked over and one of the men, wearing what was obviously a very expensive suit, waved them over. Cassie and Ella looked at each other, discussed something quickly with the dancer and both nodded. It was frustrating not being able to hear what was being said.

They all headed over to the booth in the corner and sat down next to the men there. All the men were very serious looking and all wore suits but it was obvious which one was the "boss". He discussed something with the girls and handed them each an envelope. Ella looked a little confused until she looked in the envelope. She looked At Cassie with a look of shock on her face. Cassie looked back at her, shrugged, and said something. Presumably it was "why not?" Because both girls stood up and started dancing in front of two of the men. The dancer was already dancing in front of the man that looked to be the boss.

The girls seemed to take their cues from the dancer who was now squirming in the lap of her client. Both girls sat down onto the laps of their partners and started copying the dancers' moves to their obvious delight. Cassie's partner was rubbing his hands along her thighs and seemed to be really enjoying the slow thrusting move she was performing on his crotch. Ella's partner had his head thrown back and was leaning back which must have allowed more friction on his cock from Ella's ass as she ground it in a circular pattern on him. His hands were on her waist and I noticed they were creeping higher up with each slow twist she performed. Ella either didn't notice or didn't care.

The dancer leaned over and spoke to the girls and they both nodded agreement. They all stood up and I laughed as I noticed all the men had raging hard-ons. The dancer then lead them over to the walled off section and that was the last we saw of them for nearly an hour.

We were really getting concerned and were discussing our options when with a sigh of relief Steve said.

"Oh thank fuck. Here they are."

They were walking towards the bar and laughing while talking animatedly. They stopped for one more drink and spoke to the dancer briefly. She handed them a business card each and went off to another client. They finished their drinks and headed for the door.

It was one of those weird moments where I wasn't sure if I was relieved that another part was over or concerned about what had happened behind that wall. Did I really want to know? Well in all honesty. Hell yes I wanted to know. I wondered if I would ever know what really happened in there. Being a club the girls couldn't take in the video camera, so Steve and I would have to rely on their honesty in telling us this story.

Once again we waited five to ten minutes before heading out to the car. The girls were long gone, their parking spot filled by a new arrival. We hoped that they had gone back to the motel, which is what their itinerary said. I decided on a whim to make a call to Ella's mobile. Now that we were in the car we could pretend to be anywhere.

The phone rang several times before I heard loud music which was hurriedly turned down before I heard Ella's voice.

"You're a naughty boy Charlie."

My first thought was that they had seen us until I heard in the background Cassie laughing and saying.

"But not as naughty as us."

Ella laughed as well. Tentatively I asked.

"Why am I naughty?"

"You're not supposed to be checking up on me. You're lucky you only caught me in the car, god knows what you could have caught me doing?"

Both girls burst out laughing again and I felt relieved that we hadn't been found out. I heard some rustling then Cassie was on the phone.

"Hey stud. Are you guys really fishing or are you playing with your cocks while you think about what we are up to?"

Typical Cassie, straight to the point.

"A bit of both sexy. You're not leading my wife too far astray are you?"

"Would I do such a thing? Besides it's more like the other way around. She's a very naughty girl your wife and I might just have to spank her sexy little butt when we get back to the room."

In the background I could hear Ella say.

"Mmm yes please."

"Alright then, so long as you are both happy and o.k. that's all that matters."

"We're fine Charlie, and tell Steve to stop playing with his cock; I want all those juices ready to go when I get home tomorrow. You can add yours to them if you want."

Cassie was laughing and I heard Ella ask for the phone back.

"You can only fuck Cassie if you do me first, after that I wouldn't mind watching."

I knew these two were on a sexual high but I didn't expect that response. I wasn't sure how to respond but then I don't think she necessarily needed a response.

"You two have fun fishing, Cassie and I are having a ball and we're fine. We're just pulling back into the motel now. Were both going to get naked and naughty now. If you're good you might even get to see the video before I send it to Mike. Good night. Mwah."

She had hung up the phone before I had a chance to say anything else. Steve looked at me as if to ask what was happening.

"Well they're back at the motel and it sounds like they're having a lot of fun."

"We might as well head back our selves then."

"Yeah I agree. I could use a drink."

We went back to the motel we were staying in and headed straight for the bar. We had a few drinks and were finally starting to relax. I hadn't realised just how wound up I was.

Steve and I moved back to the room and decided to call it a night. We both had plenty of things to think about and as a result there wasn't much talk.

I don't know about Steve but by the following morning I was still feeling a little weird about the previous evening. We hit the road pretty much straight away and decided to get breakfast on the go. It was funny because the first hour or so driving we spoke about pretty much everything but the night before. It was like it was still too fresh and we didn't want to weird each other out about it. Eventually it got the better of me.

"So how are you feeling about this weekend Steve?"

At first I thought he was just going to ignore me because he took so long to answer.

"Confused really. Part of me is a bit pissed off at them for taking it further than they said they would. But at the same time it was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Watching Cassie and Ella being so dirty in that booth turned me on so much I just wanted to kick that door down and fuck them both right there."

He must've realised what he had said after a moment and gave me an uneasy glance.

"Jesus Steve, don't stress about that. I know you want to fuck Ella. Hell, I haven't met many people who don't. That doesn't bother me at all; in fact I wouldn't mind having some fun with Cassie for that matter."

We both had a laugh at that, but a seed was definitely planted right then.

After an uneventful trip, I was glad to get the rental car back to the depot and get home. I had plenty of time to get everything packed away as it seemed the girls had decided to have a bit of a sleep in. They got a late checkout and rang us when they were on their way home.

Steve and I were both dog tired and after a relaxing beer we both crashed on the reclining chairs in the lounge room. I must have fallen straight into a deep sleep because what felt like a second later I was awoken by the door being opened by two very chatty women. We must have looked a bit dazed and confused.

"Oh did I wake you up from your nanna nap baby?"

"Yeah, just a quick nap. I'm bloody tired."

"All you did was go fishing. You should have seen what Cassie and I got up to last night. I could sleep for a week."

Steve gave me a sly look and a wink. Obviously we had managed to achieve our goal last night.

"Not yet you can't sexy girl."

Cassie was laughing at Ella blushing as she came in the door behind her.

"Why not, I'm buggered."

"Honey; that's about the only thing that wasn't done to you last night."

Ella gave Cassie a look that pretty much said she knew she was going to be in trouble but please don't make it worse. Cassie just laughed. She's such a trouble maker.

"Just get it over with and put the video in so we can all watch it and put the guys out of their misery."

"Shit yeah! Put it in."

"Wow that woke you up Steve. I thought for a moment you had slipped into a coma."

"Just tired baby."

"What exactly were you guys up to last night? Didn't you get any sleep at all?"

"Just fishing and talking, didn't catch much fish though."

"What were you talking about?"

Steve shook his head in exasperation. I couldn't help myself.

"We were talking about a couple of sexy babes we know and how much we would like to see them get it on together. Now put the fucking video on. You're driving me nuts."

Ella held the disc out to Cassie.

"I don't know Cassie. Do think they deserve to see this?"

"Hmm. I don't know. There really should be something in it for us."

"Stop teasing and put the damn thing in will you? If you let us watch it all the way through I'll hire that portable spa for next weekend's barbecue."

"Alright! Sounds like a good deal to me Ella. What do you think?"

"Oh yeah! It's been so long since we did that."

Cassie took the disc from Ella and sauntered over to the TV and DVD player. She bent from the waist and kept her legs straight as she bent over to put the disc in. Her skirt crept up the back of her thighs until her delicious ass came into view. Both Steve and I were like deer caught in the headlights as we stared and Ella just shook her head in mock disgust.

"Just get on with it. It's not like they're not going to see it soon any way."

Cassie laughed as she straightened up.

"Bloody spoil sport. It's not every day I get to see Cassie's butt in the flesh."

"Trust me Charlie, you're about to see a whole lot more of her than that."

The video started and I could see that it was being filmed in the car and they were just heading out of town, about five minutes from home. It was Ella, in the passenger seat talking into the camera.

"Well Mike, I decided after much deliberation to go ahead with your dare, so you had better be working on my dare for you. As part of the dare you requested that I get a friend to help out with filming duties etc. Well this here is my gorgeous friend Cassie."

The camera swivelled around bumped all over the place until it focused on Cassie. She waved towards the camera.

"Hi Mike. I hope you like what we've got planned for you this weekend. I hope you don't mind but Ella showed me your picture. You have a beautiful cock."

The camera swivelled back to Ella.

"As you can see, unlike I was, she's not very shy. So I guess it's time to get this weekend started."