Naked Dare Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie was cheering in the background. Ella then handed the camera over to Cassie who put it in her lap and angled it so we could see Ella in her sundress and out of her window.

"There's one coming up ahead honey. Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be. Go for it."

You could hear the car accelerate a bit as it pulled out to overtake then it slowed down again as they began cruising along side a semi trailer. Ella reached up, undid the buttons on the front of her dress and shrugged her shoulders out of it. She pulled the top of it down around her waist and immediately began playing with her nipples.

Cassie was cheering her on in the back ground and sped up until they were level with the cabin of the truck. Ella was looking up to see if she was noticed. It took a moment but you could tell as soon as the driver saw her as he swerved a bit in surprise. Ella had a huge grin on her face and she was pulling on her nipples like it was the greatest thing ever. This went on for a minute or so then Cassie started to accelerate again. Ella began to pull her shoulder straps up again.

"That was awesome. I would have loved to have seen the look on his face. I bet he didn't expect to see that when he got up this morning."

Both girls were laughing. Ella picked up the camera out of Cassie's lap and looked down the lens.

"Well it's all downhill from here Mike. This is going to be a wild weekend."

The screen went blank momentarily and then came on again. They were in a strange room that I didn't recognize.

"Well Mike. Here we are in the Motel room we'll be staying in. Just thought I'd give you a preview of what you'll be seeing later, but I don't think you'll be checking out the decor later."

She moved over to the window and showed Mike his first real view of Melbourne.

"That's where we are headed for the evening, although you won't be seeing too much of the city."

The camera wobbled as Cassie grabbed it out of Ella's hand.

"You won't see much city, but you will see some titty."

Cassie laughed as she flashed her tits at the camera. She then pulled the front of Ella's dress forward and stuck the camera down the front. There was a lot of giggling and then the screen went blank again.

The next scene was the girls walking past the doors of the booths in the back of the store. Cassie was whispering into the camera and Ella was looking both nervous and excited.

"There are quite a few guys in the shop back there and I made sure one of them saw us coming in here. This should be interesting."

The screen went blank momentarily and then came back on inside the booth. It was placed in the corner right next to where Steve and I had watched through the hole in the wall. I could hear Ella and Cassie whispering to each other nervously and giggling but I couldn't make out what they were saying over the sounds of the movie that had begun playing in the booth.

There was a rattle as the door in the next booth opened and several people crammed themselves in. There were some rustling sounds followed by.

"So are you going to give us a show?"

Both Steve and I knew how this part went, although it was interesting to see it from a different angle. There really wasn't anything new for a while except Cassie walking back to the car from the door of the second club explaining that they had to take the camera back to the car as they weren't allowed to take it in.

"I promise to give you a blow by blow account of what happens here later though Mike."

She blew a kiss at the screen and then turned it off.

I pressed pause on the remote and looked at the girls. They were looking very nervous. I had to back track for a moment to figure out what the look was about.

"Please don't be angry at us Charlie, it just got a bit out of control for a moment."

It dawned on me that they had no idea that I already knew about Cassie's indiscretion, letting a stranger start to cum in my wife. Although it turned me on like crazy I was still a bit angry about the irresponsibility of her actions.

"Do you know how dangerous that was Cassie?"

"I'm so sorry Charlie. I just got carried away with it."

I didn't want to ruin the whole event by carrying on like I was extremely angry, especially as I wasn't that much.

"Details please girls."

They both looked at me as though they had no idea what I was talking about.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I want the details of what happened in the club that you couldn't film."

They looked at each other awkwardly for a few moments.

"C'mon spill it."

"Well we decided that we wanted to have a go at doing a strip up on stage."

"I see."

"It wasn't that bad, mostly just a bit of flashing and then we sat down and had a few drinks. After a little while one of the other strippers came up to us and started chatting."

"O.k."

"Well then another girl came up and told us there were some guys who were watching and wanted to pay us to do a lap dance for them. We went over to their table and they all looked pretty respectable."

More like gangsters I thought but I couldn't let on that I knew any of this.

"So you did a little lap dance for them. Is that all?"

I could see the way Ella and Cassie were looking awkwardly at each other. For a moment I didn't think they were going to tell us anything until Steve; who had been almost silent up 'til now, spoke up.

"I think you'd better tell us what happened, Cassie."

I could tell he was putting it on but Steve was beginning to look really pissed.

"Alright. We did a private dance for them."

"What did that involve?"

"It wasn't as much as in the booths. We just continued the lap dance for a while longer in a back room but they offered us an extra hundred bucks if we finished them off."

Oh shit. I could see that Steve was wondering the same as me. How far did this go? I tried to remain calm as I asked what was on both our minds.

"And what; exactly, did that involve?"

For the two whom we were paid to dance for we just continued to grind on their laps, but they had their cocks out by now. The other two who were with them got hand jobs, one from me and one from the stripper."

"The two who were getting the lap dance. How did that end?"

Cassie answered first.

"The guy I was giving the hand job to came first. The stripper gave us these small towels for the obvious reasons. He wanted to cum on my face but I wouldn't let him. The other one said he was going to cum so I stood up and caught it in the towel too. I don't think they were very happy but they paid any way."

I looked at Ella who was looking very nervous now.

"And yours?"

She sighed, resigning herself to telling the whole story.

"Well when I got his cock out I noticed he had a fairly large one and to be honest I was so turned on by now I was literally dripping my own cum. I lifted the bottom of my dress up over his cock as I sat back in his lap. His cock pushed against me but I moved further back so his cock wouldn't go in me. The more I squirmed on his fat prick the slipperier it was getting with my juices. At one point the ridge around the end of his cock was rubbing right on my clit and it didn't take much to make me bathe him in my cum.

I was getting a bit uncomfortable so I lifted up and pushed his cock back so it would slide between my ass cheeks. It felt so incredible sliding back and forth over my ass hole that I was on the verge of coming again. Then when I felt him push extra hard against my ass and grunt as his hot cum squirted right against my ass hole; that was all I could take, I came again. Thank god for the towel or I would have left that place with cum pouring from me."

I was having very mixed feelings about this. She allowed this stranger to cum all over her pussy and ass hole. I should have been furious but I couldn't deny the raging hard on in my pants. I didn't know what to do or say. Steve helped that along.

"C'mon Cassie. I think we should go home. We all need to get some sleep and a little perspective when we are thinking properly wouldn't hurt either. You can catch up with Ella tomorrow."

"Good idea Steve. I'll talk to you all tomorrow."

I walked them out to the car and when they had gone I went to go back inside. Ella was standing in the door with a miserable look on her face.

"You're going to leave me aren't you?"

"You're kidding right? This whole thing was as much my doing as yours and despite what you're thinking I'm actually not angry. I don't really know what I feel at the moment, other than incredibly turned on."

She looked at me confused for a second. Then she tentatively smiled.

"It turned you on hearing me talk about that didn't it."

"You could say that. I think we should go and watch the rest of that video. I want to see what you and Cassie got up to after all this."

Ella laughed and dragged me back in through the door and gave me a very passionate kiss.

"Tomorrow I want all of us to be there when I send the video to Mike."

We curled up together on the couch to enjoy the rest of the video. During a particularly juicy scene where Ella was taking three of Cassie's fingers in her pussy and was having her clit furiously licked I couldn't help myself. I unzipped my fly and released my throbbing cock.

"How about one of those lap dances you've become so good at?"