Naked Day at the Roadhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers

"Deal. I'm sick and tired of cooking for you anyway. We can go for drinks and dinner tomorrow. But you have a salad. A lot of the food is fried and we only have a week to get your firmed up some." Deb had the image of Elvis reaching for another plate of fried chicken pop into her head. "Thank ya, Thank ya very much. pass the gravy, please." She smiled but kept the image to herself. She considered telling Emma the names of the two dining areas in DDM, but decided to make that a surprise. It would be interesting to see which one she chose!

"Okay, Deb, Ready or not, here I come. I guess this is good practice for Naked Night. Start with an audience of one." Emma stepped out into the living room completely naked. Minor tan lines around the neck and from short sleeves and shorts were all that showed on the otherwise white skin. Even her nipples were pale blossoms on her breasts. There was a mound of dark fur at the union of her legs. She hadn't been kidding about needing some pruning. Trimming was only the start. Still some men liked the retro look of a full bush. "How's my ass. That used to be my best feature. Now I'm afraid it is my most ample feature."

"Quit being so hard on yourself, Emma, that is my job. How am I supposed to be brutal with you if you steal my best lines. Turn around slowly a couple of times. Then bend over both toward me and away."

"Wow. You are taking this seriously. I feel like I'm on show. Respect me in the morning, will you?" Emma did as instructed and ended with a moon toward her friend. "Don't worry, it isn't loaded." She grabbed the robe she had brought out with her and sat down next to Deb. "So, what do you think.Lost cause? Hopeless? Better with the lights low? Let me have it."

"Emma, you will be fine. You have a lot of red lines from too tight of a bra and panties, that will be easy to fix. A few pounds off, that would help anyone. I think we can do that. The pubes. yeah, in need of a good trim. Your ass will still get a look, I am sure. But back to the bush. What are you thinking? Trim? Shave? Full wax? Hedge clippers? Just kidding. And are you asking for help?" Deb asked the last question for a couple reasons. She needed some overdue maintenance herself and always found it a chore to do herself. Maybe they could work out a deal.

"Thanks. I think. I guess I would appreciate a bit of help grooming. It is hard to get things right. Are you offering? I mean, if you are, I accept. And happy to return the favor if you need something." Emma was getting color in her cheeks. Funny. She had been fine strutting naked, but talking about trimming her pubic hair got her a little embarrassed.

"Offering? Me? Oh no, honey. I meant we have a barber in town. Floyd. He can turn you upside down in that barber chair and have you clean as a whistle in no time at all. I love the hot towel he uses to soften the hairs." Deb delivered it with a straight face, and then burst into a laugh. "Of course I'm offering. And yes, I would appreciate some help in return. Now go get dressed. People will be talking as it is. Imagine if the postman came to the door. Or the butler came back."

Both Emma and Deb opted for jeans and basic tops for the dinner at DDM. Deb couldn't wait for her friend to experience the place. She had withheld a few major detail when describing the place, she was correct about the fried food. But she hadn't mentioned the matter of the place being a strip joint. Both male oriented and female oriented. She always enjoyed throwing something off beat at Emma because she could take it in stride. Or at least she used to. This would be a true test of how she was progressing back to her old self. And the fact that it would be fun as well, bonus!

"I see they have the tent up out back. Doesn't that cut into the parking? This must be a big deal for them to go to all this trouble. I am really starting to like the idea. I think it might be just what is needed." Emma looked the place over. If Deb hadn't known better, Emma could have been casing the place for a robbery or break in.

"I'm sure it does cut into the parking, but we have a lot of space around here and a lot of 4x4 trucks that can park anywhere they want. They also encourage ride sharing and they have a shuttle bus as well. I told you. They have been doing this for a while. Here we are. Before we go in, I should tell you, there is something I left out about DDM. It's not just a bar and restaurant. Um..."

"Right. It's also a strip joint. I figured that one out from their ad in the local trader magazine. Let's go. I'm getting hungry." Emma opened the door and started off to the front door.

"Good! I'm glad you know that. I just wanted to see your reaction. Should have told you sooner. Hard to get anything past you, Emma." Deb still wanted to see her reaction. The ad Emma saw did mention the stripping, but only part of it. They entered the lobby and went to the hostess stand which just happened to be staffed by a man this evening.

"Hello. Two of you tonight? Which location suits you tonight?" The host pointed up to two neon signs. A pink one shaped like a woman with all the right parts detailed and the name "Eat at the 'Y'" in script and a blue one of a man well endowed and the name "Peter's Hangout".

Emma stopped and her jaw went slack. Deb was not disappointed. "I think we will dine at Peter's this evening."

As the host came around the stand Emma stepped back slightly. "That man has no pants, Deb. He has a better and less hairy ass than mine. I'll be damned."

Following the host, Deb took her friend in tow. "Come along, you don't want to miss the start of the show. He does have a fine behind. You see, this place features bottomless waiters. That is why it is called Peter's hangout. Get it? peter's hang out. A cute name for dicks. Right?"

"Oh, I get it. Well played Deb. I didn't see it coming. But I hope I do later. Haven't seen one of those things go off in far too long." The dirty grin on Emma's face told Deb all she needed to know. Emma was back.

Dinner was fun. They talked about a lot of different things. Current topics, travels, some hopes some plans. They took in some scenery. It was a slow night so there were only a couple other tables in use and only a couple of servers. But they did have nice cheeks. Despite the name of "Peter's Hangout", the waiters weren't completely naked from the waist down, they wore thongs and what was called "le Sack" by some. Still, it offered the women good scenery. From the sound of things, the men's section had a bit more clientele. The relatively quiet dinner for the women was nice and it allowed for more conversation. The fifteen years apart was nearly gone.

On the way home Emma reviewed the evening. "Very nice Deb. Let me think I knew you had set me up and still providing a twist. Good girl. You still have it. I like the place. Kind of 'dirty elegance.' The food was good, the service was very good. I just started wondering. Does he really not have pants on, or am I just imagining things?" She paused. "So, if you are game, I think I'm good to get trimmed up. Tomorrow sound okay? I don't think I'll go bald, but let's trim it some. How about you. I realized I haven't seen yours. Much to take off? Want it trimmed or shaved? And how much do you trust me?"

"Oh, I trust you completely. Enough to let you have a sharp object near my pussy. Now my pin number or passwords, that I am not sure about. But I am overdue for a shave. I mean, what's the point. The only one who sees it is me. And Mr. Doe." Deb kept her eye on the road, but stole a glance at Emma who looked suitably confused. "You might have heard of him. First name is Dill? He hits all the right spots. Never talks back. If he could cook, he would be damn near perfect."

"Seriously? You use a dildo? You have that on me. I never have. I just use my own fingers and that seems to do the trick. Always wondered, but never had the opportunity to buy one or try one." Emma found a new side of her friend. "But back to the shaving. Tomorrow, okay?"

"Yup. Just fine." The rest of the ride was just quiet. Deb drove a Jeep and had the cloth top down so the wind and the stars provided plenty of company while they cruised back home.

"Nothing like a good shower to get the blood flowing. Hope I didn't use up all your hot water." Emma called out to Deb. "It's all yours. Thanks for the head start. I have a little more surface to dry off than you do, so need the advantage."

"I have a good water heater. It'll keep up with just us two here." The two had decided to start off the day shaving. As Deb had said, "More time to let the wounds heal."

"I got everything set up out here in the kitchen, Deb. The light is good here and it is close to the coffee." Emma checked things. there was a razor and shave cream, a small bowl of hot water, lots of towels and several pairs of scissors. "I'm probably way over thinking this, but thanks for bearing with me."

Deb came into the kitchen. "You are right. The light is good here. Now not too much coffee. I don't need a shaky hand that close to that tender skin. And di you say 'bear with you' or 'b-a-r-e' with you?" Deb spelled out the play on words as she undid the towel around her and stepped naked into her kitchen. "If I have a peeping Tom around, he just hit the jackpot."

"Very nice. Good pun. But also good bod, girl. You really have kept up. So, you want to go first? It is your house after all." Emma looked Deb over. She had definitely been exercising. It had been hard to tell in the loose clothes that she wore, but there was quite a nice body there. Curves in the right spots. Breasts that still hadn't given in to the laws of gravity with dark pink nipples. A dark patch of short hair was present between her legs. "That won't take long to remove. Not like my rug here."

"Great. I'm going to get up on the table to give you a good shot. And check my legs. I may need to shave them later. But just tell me how you want me. I'm in your hands." Deb hopped up on the table and spread her legs revealing a fine pair of pink labia still moist from the shower. She closed her eyes and lay back imagining this was a spa.

Emma lathered Deb up, focusing on the lower abdomen and the upper legs. The razor was new, so no problems there and the first stroke was a little tentative. "I don't want to be too firm and chafe you, but I also don't want to be too light and tickle you. Just takes a couple of strokes to get it right."

"That's what my ex husband said. Turned out it just took a couple of strokes period. Then 'Night, babe. It was great.' Guess that should have been another clue." Deb opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling. The sensation of being shaved was not unpleasant at all. She could get used to some pampering like this.

Emma found the right touch and began clearing the hair off. She admired the soft skin Deb had. One hand held the skin taut while the other moved the razor across in a nice swath. "Okay. I'm going in kinda close to those lips. You want to hold them or is it okay for me to touch?"

"Go for it, Emma. It's feeling great so far. You have a way with a blade. Not a lot of hair there, so a little swipe is probably enough."

Emma had moved her hands onto the tender lips even as Deb continued talking. Holding one over to the side she swiped the razor across and then repeated the process on the other side. A quick pass on the upper thigh on each side and the job was done. "There we are. I'm going to clean you off, but I think your ready for your close up. Good thing we figured out we were awful lesbians. My hand would have never made it through that." Emma used one of the towels to get the last of the shave cream and Deb started to sit up.

"Well, if you must know, that was pretty hot. You have a nice touch. If I ever decide to give it another try, the lesbo thing, you will be the first to know." Deb ran a finger across her low abdomen and then along her lips. "Good work. Is it customary to tip the lady barber?"

"Like the hooker that worked at the leper colony? She worked for tips, right?" Emma groaned at her own joke. "Sorry. That old joke just slipped out. Speaking of slipping out. I guess it's my turn. Good luck." The two women swapped positions, Emma getting onto the table a little less gracefully than Deb had. But she got there and assumed the position. "A little off the top and raise the sideburns. What do you think of the Yankees this season? I figure if we're doing the barber thing, we should talk sports, right?"

"Whatever. You want to talk, it'll cost you extra." Deb used a comb and scissor technique to knock down the majority of the wild hairs that seemed to sprout from everywhere. Comb, snip snip. comb, snip, snip. She soon found a rhythm that seemed to work for them both and went across and then moved down. "Okay, making progress. My turn to play with your lady bits. You'll feel a tug. Just going to trim off the hair around that area. I don't know how some women do that." Comb, snip, snip.

"Do what?" Emma asked as she too found that the ceiling was a good place to focus.

"Get their clit pierced. I mean, I find it hard to pinch it hard or rub it directly when it's excited." Deb focused on the scissors and what was being snipped.

Emma instinctively moved at the thought of being pierced in such a sensitive area. "Whoa. Sorry. Just reflex. Yeah, I can' imagine. I guess they numb it, but that would wear off way to soon. I have just the right amount of holes, especially down there. No need for another, thank you. Great conversation. Not to change the topic, but your dildo. Could I see it? I mean I am a little curious about them Is it just like a cock? Does it feel the same?"

Deb snipped a little more, but had knocked it down quite a bit. A little shaving for the areas outside the panty area and this patch was finished. "Well, that isn't really changing the subject to far, and sure I'll show you Mr. Doe. It does feel like a cock in some ways, but not in others. Just kind of hard to describe. But it does get the job done. I find I can give myself some better orgasms than some partners have done. And I haven't found one messing around with my panties or with another dildo." She lather Emma around the legs and across the abdomen. "Feel free to say 'no', but I clean it after every use so if you would want to borrow it, I'd be okay with it. Hell we shared a live one, we could share a latex one." Deb could find a way to bring up some of the most insensitive things in a way you couldn't really get mad at.

"I'll have to see. Maybe. And I'm going to be quiet now. You have a razor in your hand, so I know not to piss you off." Emma went backj to the ceiling. But thought about the idea of a latex cock buried deep inside her. It had been a while since had had anything touch her inside. Fingers were fine, but sometimes...

"Okay. See what you think. I think it looks pretty well trimmed. A bit more domesticated and well maintained than the 'Rumble in the Jungle' that was going on before."

Emma sat up and got off the table. She looked at the clippings that fell to the floor and some were even on the table. "We'll need a through cleaning before we have lunch in here. But yeah, it looks great. And it feels pretty good, too. Tingly. That is great shave cream. Thanks for that. I actually feel a bit feminine again."

"No extra charge for that. And yeah, I think we clean up the place. Not a fan of short curly things in my sandwich. But I'm ready for some coffee. How about you? Deb turned to grab the pot and two cups. Deb set the coffee down and said "I'll be right back. Don't slip anything in my coffee. I know how you perverts work." She walked off wearing a smile. And nothing else.

When she returned, she had something behind her back and she sat at the table across from Emma. Emma watched her and waited. Getting no clues either visually or audibly she asked. "What? What did you just go get?"

"Just this." Deb moved her arm to the front and presented a pink phallus to Emma. "Meet Mr. Doe." In a ventriloquist style manner she offered "Hello Emma, nice to meet you. Wanna fuck?"

Emma had moved back when it first came out, but moved back to the table. "Careful, you could put someones' eye out with that thing." Both women laughed and Emma reached over to take the pseudo cock from Deb. "Wow. Heavier than I thought." She held the base and ran her hand along the shaft up to the tip. "Oh, my. That is realistic. So, how does this work? I know I usually have a couple glasses of wine, read some mommy porn or romance stories and let my fingers do the walking. That kind of your routine? It's a little early for the wine for me." Emma found she couldn't take her eyes off the realistic shaped cock. The pink was a bit bright. She wondered if it glowed in the dark. She wondered a number of things and she felt herself becoming more than a little aroused. Between the trimming and shaving, sitting in the kitchen naked fondling a sex toy was having an effect on her.

"There's lots of ways to use it, Emma. You can switch it on and let it vibrate. That cute little side attachment gets right up under the hood and does incredible things to the clitoris. You can just insert it and manually move it around, let it explore you. I have tried a lot of different styles. Well maybe not a LOT, but several different ways. And do you want to know a secret?" Deb leaned forward to her friend. "I've never faked an orgasm with it. All real. Satisfaction pretty much guaranteed."

"Wow, ma'am. I'm sold. I'll take it." Emma felt herself imagining the latex shaft entering her. It looked big. Definitely bigger than. What was his name? She grinned and thought of taking a selfie and sending it to her ex showing how he had been replaced. No, no such satisfaction for him. She had vowed not to check her phone for at least three days and had held to it. It was amazing how freeing it was not to have it in her face all day. She marveled at the detail of the wand. "I wonder if there is an actual model for this or if it is a generic model created from a variety of dicks, taking the best from this and that one, combining them together to create one super cock."

"Emma, I think you are overthinking this. It's a sex toy. Made for sex. You want to try it or not? The batteries should be fresh. I can leave you alone and you can try it out." Deb started to get up.

"Yeah, you are right. It is pretty hot, though. Never held one before. Just seen them in magazines and pictures is all. Would you mind staying? I might need some help and if we're being honest, I think it would be hot as fuck to be watched. Maybe you can offer some suggestions?"

"Sure thing. One suggestion right off. Let's try a little lube. Until you know how it works and feels. I just happen to have some in the bedroom. In the nightstand, just in case. Want to do this in your room? I'll meet you there." Deb found herself getting excited. She knew how good that pink dildo felt and was glad to share the experience. But she had never seen a live sex show. Porn, sure, but live, no. Unless you counted looking in the closet mirror while her partner mounted her. The idea got her feeling even warmer. Her pussy was feeling moister by the moment and so smooth. Emma had done a fine job. She went to her bedroom and retrieved the tube of hypoallergenic lubricant and headed into the guest room where Emma had already laid down on the bed.

Emma turned the device over in her hands. She gripped it around the shaft, then held it by the end. She moved her other hand down feeling her tidy bush and then the hot moist slit where she would soon insert her borrowed dildo. She released a "Mmmmmm" as she let her fingers explore a little.

Deb watched her friend explore herself and hold the toy. Emma's legs were bent and spread exposing her to view. The folds of her pussy clearly visible as her fingers explored them. "I have the lube. Want me to put it on the tip? Looks almost like you were about to start without me."

PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers