Naked For Freedom - Book 01 Ch. 09

Story Info
A teacher uses her nudity to better help her students.
1.3k words
4.47
41.3k
12

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy returns to her classroom at 12:50. She keeps imagining Kim in the front row with her legs apart and her breast peeking out of her shirt. The students start to gather in the classroom. When everyone arrived back, Amy stood up in front of the class.

"That was wonderful news everyone. I believe that our love for each other and for me, like this, relaxed everyone, huh?" Everyone looks around at each other and agreed.

"Great! Kim come here!"

Kim paused, looks around and points toward herself.

"Yes you!" Kim uncrossed her legs and stood up. She moved her shoes around to see which one to go on which foot.

"Don't worry about your shoes. This won't take a minute."

Kim shrugs and walks over to Ms. Amy barefooted.

"Turn around and face the class." Kim turned and had a bewildered look on her. "I want to thank you for releasing my fears and finding myself." Amy turned to Kim and gave her a big hug. While Amy was about to let go, but she looked into her eyes then she whispered. "You know I love you too, right?"

"Yes." Kim says with a weird look on her face.

"Great!" Amy yank off Kim's shirt over her arms and pulled down her skirt. Kim tries to cover herself. Amy bent down again to get Kim's skirt from around her ankles. "You needed that too!"

Kim looked at Amy. She slowly uncovered herself.

"Good, now give me your shoes."

Kim slowly walks over to her desk. She glances at every student. Each of them smiles and shakes their head in acceptance. Kim bends down to get her shoes and walks back to Amy, at her desk. Kim gave Amy her shoes.

"I expect you to adhere to your new school uniform in this classroom, Kim! Do I make myself clear?

"Yes Ms. Amy."

"Now, have a seat. Your clothes will be here for you until the end of the day." She put her clothes and shoes in her desk. Kim turns around and sat back down in her chair. Amy approaches her class again. "Just to let you know, if any of you feel to lose your clothing in this classroom that would be fine. Now let's start your classes." Amy passes out their new books and starts a lesson. They finish the day and the students were leaving the classroom. Kim walks up to Ms. Amy.

"Can I have my clothes back, please?"

"So, how did it feel?

"I was so nervous. But after a little bit, I'd started feeling comfortable. Everybody here welcomed me. They treated me the same if I did have clothes on." Amy grabs her briefcase and stood up. She shakes her head in thought.

"What are you doing now? Because, I want you to come over, for dinner. We can put your bike in my car and I can drop you back home, afterwards." Amy is walking out of the classroom.

"That sounds good. What about my clothes?"

"You don't need them. I didn't wear clothes for days. If you want to be my friend, you should get use to being this way with me."

"

Are you serious?"

"Let's go friend, I'm getting hungry."

"Alrighty, pal." Kim shrugs and walks out with Amy.

"You know you like this!" Kim laughs and then Amy laughs.

Kim gets her bike and put it in Amy's car trunk and then gets in the car.

"So how is it? You know. Being out here for so long naked?"

"I feel so free, it's refreshing."

"Can I be really open to you?"

"Kim, I'm really serious about my friends. I'm really choosy on who I call my friends. I don't tell secrets, and believe in being there for each other, no matter what. I will be mad if you don't tell me everything. No matter how little it is. I want you to know everything about you and you should know everything about me."

"Well, ever since I start being bare, occasionally I get wet down there. Then, I stopped wearing panties. So, when I moved I get a little excited. When I was naked in front of the class I was nervous. When I was talking to the other students, they made me feel comfortable being nude in front of them. That made me so wet. It's like a tease. "

"You know what? I'm constantly wet too. But you need to control yourself."

"I know. But do you mind?" Amy looked over at her and Kim put her hand in between her legs.

"No." She decides to be quite for awhile, until Kim was finished.

"Why are you quite? Don't stop talking. If you want to be my friend, you better get use to this. I normally do this several times a day. So if you want me to be comfortable, this is part of my daily routine. I don't care if you see me, we're friends.

"WOW! Ok." Amy looked over saw Kim moving back and forth in her seat. "I love driving nude. The cool wind on your body is exciting."

"I see why you prefer to be naked out here!" She puts one arm out the window. "So here we are, two naked women in the city."

"That's the spirit."

"I never thought I would be doing this."

"Yeah. Me too. But here we are."

They pull up to Amy's condo. Kim looks around to see dozens of people walking around.

"All of your neighbors are out here. They will see us."

"I know. The neighborhood came to me and said it was ok for me or anyone else to be naked around here."

"What kind of neighborhood is this?

"I guess a home nudist neighborhood or a real open neighborhood." She laughed. Amy walks out and goes to the mailbox. People pass by and were saying hi to her. Kim watches inside the car. Amy walks over to Kim's side of the car. Opens the door and looks at Kim.

"Nothing but junk mail. What's holding you up?" Kim looks behind Amy and see neighbors in the distant. Amy sees her look behind her and then smiles. She takes Kim's hand and yanks her out the car.

"C,mon, fraidy cat." Amy is holding her hand as they walked up to her door. One of her neighbors come down the stairs and approaches them.

"Hi. My name is Alan. I live in 202, up there." He points upward.

"I'm Amy and this is my friend Kim."

"I got to go, but if you need anything, let me know. I like to be friends to everyone here."

Amy and Kim watch Alan walk away. Alan turns around before he opens his car door.

"I'm having a barbeque this Saturday, in the park, a couple of buildings down. I would like for you to come."

"I would like that." Amy said.

"Good. I will tell you what time it starts, when they tell me my time."

"Ok." Alan gets in his car and pulls away.

"Wow. You were right. I need to move over here!"

Amy looks over to Kim and sees that she is focused on their new friend.

"Are you ok Kim?" Amy asked.

"Yeah...I am trying to get a grip on all of this. Here I am, butt naked in public and that cute guy acted like we wasn't naked at all. I am so soaking wet right now. I kind of like this."

"OOOO kay..." Amy was so shocked to hear this from Kim.

They walk to her door to see a basket of fruit. Amy bends over and sees a card. Amy picks it up and reads it. "Sorry! We had an emergency meeting tonight. We can at reschedule at another time soon. Sincerely, the home association." Amy picks up the basket and they walk in her condo.