Naked Friday 02 - Tuesday

Story Info
Team Building with a naked twist.
14.9k words
4.73
61.1k
17
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers

I awoke with a start, feeling Martin impaling himself deep into my wet pussy and immediately thought how pleasant a manner this was to wake up. I groaned and started to push back into him, forcing him to move his shaft nearly all the way out and then push straight back in again, hard from both our thrusting at the same time. In only a minute, I was in the throws of my first orgasm as he continued to pump in and out of me. I felt the wetness of my juices improve the flow of his penis in and out of me and how it cooled on the top of my thigh and rolled down my buttock to the sheet below. A few moments later he came too, pushing hard into me and I climaxed once more, arching my back and pushing my shoulders into his chest. I felt like I wanted him to completely enter me, the whole of his body pressed into me so that he would be stuck there all day. Eventually he withdrew and I rolled over and sat on top of him, kissing him deeply and with an animal lust still filling my senses.

Slowly, we came back to some sort or normality and I said, "If every morning is going to be like this just because I have been exposing myself so much, I'm never going to wear clothes again. Martin, I just can't tell you how much I love you darling, I just want to engulf you and carry you around inside me forever, where nothing can hurt you and I won't have to share you with anything or anyone else."

We cuddled for a while then, with a start, I screamed "Oh my God – What time is it?"

He put his hand in the small of my back and said, "Don't worry, it's only 7 o'clock, we've plenty of time for breakfast. Go get a shower while I go and make it – and don't get dressed 'till you have to leave for work."

I readily agreed and got up to shower.

Wallowing in the warmth of the shower jets spitting water all over my body making me feel like I was being teased with sharp needles (I had never felt so sensuous before) I cleaned off our juices and washed my hair, finally getting out of the shower, drying off and making my way downstairs.

On the kitchen table, he had assembled some toast and was just finishing off poaching some eggs. I got the orange juice from the fridge and filled our glasses. I was acutely aware that he also had not dressed yet, and I was taking my time filling my senses with the gorgeous site of him. I did love him so much but could not find the words to tell him how much. Right now, I didn't think they existed.

He eventually came to the table with the poached eggs and I sat on his lap at the table.

"This is very interesting, even if a little difficult to butter and egg my toast." he said.

"Don't you worry about that," I said, "I'll do it for you – you just hold on to me while I do."

I swivelled around on his lap, his now rising penis trying to gain the attention of my once more juicy pussy. I buttered the toast and put on some egg, cut the slice in half and turned around to him. He took a bite from one side of the toast and I took a bite from the other. We played around like that with our breakfast until it was finished, all the while both of us getting hotter and hotter.

I checked the clock to see if we had time for a quicky before we rushed out to work – damn, no we didn't and already it looked like Martin would have to take me to work on his way as I had missed the bus.

"I'll just go and get ready for work, you wash the dishes and when I come down, I'll dry them. Would you like me to put out your clothes for work today, I think I know just the outfit for you given the circumstances?" he said.

"Hmmm – sounds like it may be an interesting day then – and I'm right up there for it, I'm horny as hell already. Yes, and I promise to wear what you select for me."

After doing the dishes, I went upstairs to have a quick clean up (my pussy was already dripping wet) and dress for work. I looked at the clothes Martin had chosen for me and, despite my earlier bravado, I was shocked.

He had put out a pair of 4" heeled sandals, a semi-transparent camisole top that came just to my waist and a micro-mini skirt that was about 10" long. No underwear of any sort. This ensemble just got me all wet again. I had worn the top a few times out to clubs, where it is relatively dark and so not too noticeably see through, and worn the skirt to the beach on holiday – I'd never worn one this short at home ever. What was he thinking?

"Martin, where is the underwear to go with this little, and I mean little literally, outfit?"

He called back up the stairs "I quite fancy thinking of you all day wearing just what I've laid out for you – I may just be knackered by the time we get home if you do – besides, may as well get used to being on display ready for Friday, hadn't you?"

I dressed and put on the shoes and looked at myself in the full length mirror on the wardrobe – I had to admit I did look hot, even if I did say so myself, but not appropriate for work surely? Then again, like Martin said, I was probably going to be naked on Friday – scratch that, I AM going to be naked on Friday – I was just struggling with what this 'project' was turning us into. It was mad. And, if this is going to be a taste of my submitting to him in the exhibitionist role, life was going to prove to be, shall we say 'interesting'? Yes, I think it shall – and I was surprised at how much I was looking forward to it.

Anyway, my nipples were quite clearly visible through the spaghetti strapped camisole, leaving nothing to the imagination; you could even see the curve of my breasts through it. Standing still, the skirt was just about decent, so I sat on the edge of the bed.

'Christ', I thought – I can't sit in this without everything showing, my little landing strip, the top of my labia and, if I just opened my legs a tiny bit, the whole of my pussy being exposed.

I got up and tried bending over – half my butt cheeks were visible and a little bit of my pussy, and the curve of my cheeks was evident even when I was standing up – if it didn't get me the sack it would get me arrested!

Even through my trepidation about wearing it though, I was getting wetter and wetter and my nipples were standing nicely to attention. I tried for a moment to figure out the various feelings I was having – predominantly, I felt sexy as hell and touched my pussy to confirm – yes, it was dripping wet – again!

The sensible working girl in me though, no screamed, 'You can't wear this to work!" I called Martin to the bottom of the stairs and waited for him, then walked slowly down the stares. The look on his face was a picture – his mouth dropped open and he said, very slowly, "Wow!"

I smiled and said, "Are you sure you want me to wear this to work – I'm nearly naked you know?"

"I want you to wear clothes like that all the time – the only thing that would be better is if you weren't wearing any at all."

Well, that made my mind up for me – I'm going to wear it. Just as a safety measure though, I went back upstairs and picked up a longer summery dress to wear just in case there was trouble in work.

We went out to the car, for once he did not complain about taking me to work, and when I sat in the seat even I could see my pussy!

"Make sure you keep your eyes on the road buster, I want to get there in one piece you know."

"OK, but I'll be a wreck by tonight thinking of you wearing that all day – not going to do any overtime are you?" he asked.

"No, and I'll ring you later, when I have made my mind up whether I have enough courage to wear this home on the bus, so if I haven't you'll have to come pick me up again too."

As the day was bright and sunny, I did not take a coat to work, so if I did come home on the bus, everything would be on show in broad daylight at rush hour. Surprisingly, that gave me quite a buzz and I felt another little squirt of juice on my thighs. Luckily, we had some tissues in the car for me to dry off before I got out of the car in work.

When we got there, Martin offered to dry my pussy off for me, but I said, "No, I think if you do it, it will be a waste of time – you'll make me even more juicy, and I don't know if I could take that without raping you in the car park!"

He laughed at that but paid a lot of attention to my current duties.

When I had finished drying myself, I leant over and kissed his cheek, then got out of the car. As I straightened up, he said "Your skirt is a little puckered up in back there where you have been sitting, about a quarter of your bum is showing."

I felt around the back to see how much. Before I straightened it out, I devilishly asked "Do you want me to pull it back down then?"

"Well, for me – no, definitely not; but for your colleagues?"

He sort of left the question hanging, allowing me to make my mind up.

I didn't straighten it and just closed the door. I heard him whistle to me as I walked across the car park. I turned, smiled and waved him goodbye. Something told me I was going to have a good night tonight too.

Instead of being terrified, as I thought I would be dressed like this for work, I felt like I was walking on air as I crossed the car park. Against everything I had done in the past, except for when on holidays, I knew now that I wanted people to see me – to see them gaze at my clearly visible nipples and show them what was barely hidden by my skirt.

'Just what am I turning into?' I asked myself.

The answer, I think, is that I was not turning into anything that I wasn't already – I was just letting the real Me out to play!

I was acutely aware of how much of my body was being openly displayed. I could see myself in my mind's eye – nipples showing clearly through my blouse, the curve of my breast obvious – my belly-button showing through the material and the flatness of my stomach either clearly displayed through my blouse or evident above the super short skirt I was wearing.

My pussy was just peaking out from under the hem of my skirt as I walked and I knew that the curves of my bottom cheeks were very evident, even without the puckering up of my skirt from sitting in the car or the breeze teasing away at the hem of it and keeping my pussy cool.

I felt like every nerve in my body was tingling and the adrenalin rush this all caused was amazing. How long could I take this level of self awareness without collapsing into orgasm? I was planning a trip to the loo before I got half way across the car park for a little finger exercise before work. At this rate, I would be a wreck come home time too!

But – I felt no fear – only a freedom that I felt I would fight tooth and nail to retain. I had never felt as alive as I did right then. Little was I to know that the feelings would only increase and I would crave those feelings for, as it seems today, ever.

I walked into the door of the building and the difference in air pressure between outside and in caused a draft through door that lifted my skirt a little and I had to fight off the urge to quickly push it back down again. I managed that and let is slip back down of its own accord as the door closed behind me.

It did not go unnoticed, however. I hadn't realised it, but Phil, the accountant, was close behind me as I went through the door, not close enough to catch it and stop it from closing, but close enough to see everything from behind, which meant about half of my bottom being visible to him.

I jumped a little as the door re-opened and immediately Phil said, "Like your skirt today Gina, are we going to see more of you dressed like that?"

I don't know where the hell it came from, but I turned to him, smiled and said, "You are likely to see a lot more on Friday, aren't you; same as all of us."

He could now see the curve of my breasts and my nipples quite clearly which, by the way, were now rock hard and standing to attention. I felt my face redden as I said it and waited for an admonishment – surprisingly, it didn't come – he just smiled instead.

"Yes, I suppose we are all going to see a lot more of each other on Friday, I'm finding it difficult to get my head around that, but if you are going to dress like that all week it may just make it easier." In a joking manner, he followed that up with, "It may be a hard week ahead though, don't you think?"

"I hope so." I rejoined impishly.

We walked together through to the kitchen and chatted about Friday while we each made a cuppa (tea to you Americans) and then went through to the office. On the way, we could see others coming across the car park.

I sat at my desk and turned on the PC and, while it went through its start up process, as nonchalantly as I could I felt along the outside of my exposed thigh to see just how much was showing.

My hand moved further and further up my thigh, onto the lower outside of my ass cheek and kept going, still not finding the hem of my skirt. I found that I was not quite sitting on the back of my skirt, my bottom and pussy coming in direct contact with the seat. I uncrossed my legs to see if it would show less and it didn't, so from the side, my skirt took an almost 45 degree dive backwards from my lap to where the hem just rested on the chair itself.

Half of my arse was on show!

I looked into my lap and even sitting upright in the chair, I could see my pussy, so anyone else (thankfully it wasn't a glass topped desk) sitting either to the side of me or in front of my desk was able to see way too much of me for comfort, despite my earlier thoughts as I crossed the car park.

I almost went to the toilets to change into my dress, which hid more, but not too much more, but hesitated.

'Let's wait and see what happens when the others come through and if there are any nasty comments or someone makes a problem for me, I'll go and change then and make up some excuse as to why I am dressed so provocatively.' I decided.

One other problem I had was that I was not, as I said earlier, sitting on my skirt. My pussy was wet enough that I could feel the dampness at the top of my thighs. I was going to leave a wet stain on my chair when I got up. Should I go get something to sit on? What would be best if I did? What would happen to whatever I was sitting on if/when I did have to get up?

I was pondering this when Robert walked in. He stopped and stared, I could see him out of the corner of my eye but didn't look at him, making myself busy logging on to my computer.

"Gaining courage slowly for Naked Friday are you Gina? It's nice to see you being so enthusiastic about the project." He said.

From the position that he was in, he could not determine that I did not have any knickers on but, whilst he couldn't see my breasts, I guess he could see I wasn't wearing a bra. I spun around on my chair to face him. If there was going to be a problem lets get it out of the way right now, I thought.

Now he could clearly see both my breasts and my little landing strip and the top of my pussy lips.

To all intents and purposes, I may as well have been naked as nothing was left to his imagination from the clothing that I was wearing.

With more bravado than I felt, I said, with a smile, "I thought I may, so that it won't be such a shock to either me or anyone else come Friday and, hopefully, it will help you men too if you get used to seeing the real me before the event; I wouldn't want to be the cause of any embarrassment to any of you. I'm hoping that we will be able to acclimatise ourselves over the next few days, without actually being naked of course."

"Good idea." He said, "Although, naked is almost the description I would give your current appearance."

Oh-Oh, I thought, here it comes.

"Is my dress going to a problem then, I can change if you'd prefer, I've brought another dress with me just in case?"

I felt my self blushing too, which only raised my sexual tension even more.

"Well, let's see what happens for the moment, but good thinking for bringing more appropriate attire with you. Did you remember that we are supposed to be having our photographs taken today for the life sized cut-outs they are going to make of each of us for Thursday's meeting and, since you clearly are not wearing underwear, did you bring some along with your other dress?"

Oh God no – I had forgotten all about that. I blushed bright red again (I know that because I became very suddenly hot and sweaty). 'Think, quickly you idiot' I said to myself.

"Ummm- Yes I had forgotten about that and, no, I didn't bring any underwear, thinking my other dress would be OK on its own if there was a problem with what I'm wearing now. No bother though, I'm sure I'll figure something out. When are they being taken?"

"This afternoon. If you can't figure it out, you can pop into town to get some lunchtime couldn't you?"

"Yes, that would be one solution I suppose; I'll think about that during the course of the morning – if I do go into town, I'll let you know, OK?"

"Sure," said Robert, "let me know if you need a lift, I suspect a bus ride in what you're wearing now might be a bit of a problem for you."

He smiled broadly, but it was a kindly accepting smile that immediately put me more at ease with myself.

Over the next 10 minutes or so, the other staff came into the office with their various tees and coffees, all taking a good look at me. Each time someone else came in, I said my usual smiling Good Morning's to them while they stared. It was quite interesting studying the range of different emotions on their faces when they saw me, but nobody else said anything. Maybe because Gerald was already here and appeared to be accepting my state of (un)dress.

As the morning wore on and I got engrossed in my work, I soon became quite comfortable with what I wasn't wearing and felt easier about what was being exposed. I had to get up to go to filing cabinets and the like a few times and at first was careful how I bent over and otherwise moved about, but after a short while I decided, well, they can see it all if they want to look, so why try to hide it – nobody had had a fit so far anyway.

At 10:30, as is the norm, we had a quick tea break and most of us headed through to the kitchen. I was breathing a bit more heavily now and my heart was banging away in my chest. I popped into the loo on the way to the kitchen and wiped up the juices from my pussy, probably a futile gesture I know, but one has to try!

I looked in the mirror and saw the curve of breast quite clearly through my camisole, my nipples very hard and prominently exposed, the aureole still puffy but wrinkled up with excitement. I couldn't help but to step back and look at what the others would see of and below my skirt, and almost involuntarily, my fingers went to my pussy and gave it a stroke, my clitoris was erect and just poking out from between my lips and I brushed my fingernail over it. Instantly, I was soaking wet again (I told you wiping would be a futile gesture). I removed my fingers and smoothed my skirt down. My pussy was now only just hidden. I turned around and looked over my shoulder. I could just see the lower curve of my cheeks sticking out. Anyone sitting in one of the lounge chairs in the kitchen would see much more of my bottom and be able to see my pussy lips under the hem of my skirt.

I was enjoying this too much. Never before had I allowed myself to let go this far, and now I knew that I had always been repressing this side of me. I now felt no embarrassment at all and wanted to show off. I wondered for a second if I had the nerve to strip off right now and see what happened, but once again the sensible side of me won out over the now obviously real me and again I felt that mild annoyance at my lack of courage.

'Would that ever go away?' I though to myself.

Maybe it would be good if it didn't, it would at least keep in a check a little – but I still felt annoyed with myself for it.

GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers