Naked Friday 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers

I said to him then, "Could I have a word with you privately before we go home please?"

"Yes, certainly." He said, and led me off to his area of the office that had a screen around his desk. He sat back at his desk and said, "What is it Gina -- you were OK today weren't you -- and I know you helped Donna a lot, for which you deserve special thanks."

"I would like to ask your permission to come to work naked every day -- and before you answer, I'd be grateful if you would hear me out."

"OK, go on then." he said.

"When you announced this last Monday, I was up for it pretty much straight away. My husband and I have enjoyed our holidays for many years when we have gone to the Mediterranean coast and I have frequently gone topless on the beaches there. So, when I mentioned what was required today, he was OK with it. We got to talking more about today, and about our holidays, and we, I, finally admitted that I was an exhibitionist, and I have only worn clothes this week when actually in work. We have decided that this is what we want, so I plan in future to only wear clothing when absolutely necessary. The regular commuters on my bus seem to be happy with that, Martin is more than happy for me to remain naked as much as possible, so, given what has happened today to bring all that out into the open, I'd like to carry this on in normal everyday life -- and that includes coming to work naked too."

He didn't say anything for a moment, but I did notice that his penis was slowly growing, but I tried to ignore that. Then he said...

"Well, that's a bit of a surprise. However, since I am the one who initiated the day's events, I suppose it would be churlish of me to not allow it. I am not, however, the only person involved here, am I. Personally, I don't really see a problem with it -- you've managed with duties today that involved your interaction with people from both inside and outside the company, and I guess, when you went over to Dougal's to get the stationery, you did that without dressing, Yes?" he paused while I nodded my head in the affirmative "So, I'll make a deal with you. You come in on Monday naked, or not as you wish, and if you still want to do this, we'll ask all the others in the office whether they are agreeable. If they are, then I suppose it will be OK. If you do come naked on Monday, the only thing I would ask, just in case, is that you bring something to wear if others don't, or won't, agree. OK, is that a deal then?" he asked.

I smiled, went around the desk and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm sure you won't regret this -- I have found that I work much more accurately when I'm naked -- comes from a heightened sense of ones-self I think -- and I feel so much happier and contented when I am naked. Thank you so much Robert. I'll see you Monday then."

I turned and walked out of the office and, on my way out, I came across Donna in the foyer. "I was just wondering if I had the nerve to drive home naked too, what do you think Gina?"

"How have you felt during the course of the day since you ditched your underwear?" I asked back.

"Just like you said I would, I've felt pretty damned good about myself actually -- and now I know what you mean about feeling 'alive'." she answered.

"Go for it then -- and keep your head up high and be proud. Have a good weekend won't you." I said and walked straight out the door.

With a spring in my step, I strode out across the car park and turned right when I met the main road. I was a little late, after stopping back to speak with Robert, so walked more quickly than usual to ensure I wouldn't be late for the bus. I honestly forgot I was naked, worrying about being late, until a car beeped its horn at me. I looked up and it was Donna -- quite happily driving home - naked. She had a huge smile on her face. What a difference a day can make, Hey?

I reached the bus stop just as the bus arrived so, thankfully, I didn't have to hang about at the side of the road waiting for Mr. Plod to drive past instead and 'take me home' via a circuitous route, which I was thankful for as I desperately needed to get home to Martin -- he had something I needed!

I climbed aboard and, as usual, there was the usual gang already seated but a smattering of unfamiliar faces too. There were some gasps and even a whistle, but I ignored them and looked around for a seat next to one of the regular travellers. I found the face of Louisa so went and sat alongside her. She smiled as I approached and politely asked me if I had had a good day, to which I replied in the affirmative.

"I have been giving your question of yesterday some thought, and following the experience this morning and, similarly I hope now, I don't think I will be bothered about your attire, or lack thereof, so please, be my guest and continue with your total nudist outlook from now on if that is what you want. It clearly isn't anything as terrifying as one immediately thinks, it's just out of the ordinary, that's all. I hope that you can obtain the satisfaction that you are looking for. Happy and contented people are rare these days, so why should I be the one to preclude someone attaining their dreams. I hope you get to do all that you want without hurting anyone else in the process, that's all."

My eyes welled up, filled with tears for a moment, and I had to look away from her. After a moment just to compose myself, I turned back to her and with still wet eyes I thanked her for her consideration and well wishes. It was a lesson to me too -- I didn't think such consideration for others was still in existence any more, and I resolved right then to endeavour to have such good grace myself in future.

The remainder of the ride home was OK, a number of people getting off the bus before my stop came and said 'Well done', or words to that effect, and when, eventually, I reached my stop I thanked Louisa once again for her consideration and said I'd see her on Monday, to which she agreed.

I stepped off the bus and felt like I was floating on air. I strolled along home with not a care in the world, enjoying the feeling of the still warm sun on my skin and the little breeze that there was playing around the top of my thighs and over my proud nipples. Could life get any better I thought.

As I turned into my street, Sammie was in her front garden, pretending to do some pruning of a small hedge, but I knew she was waiting for me because as soon as she saw me she dropped her secateurs and came walking down the road towards me, calling out as she did so, "So, how did your day go then Gina, I see you are still naked since this morning -- have you had fun?"

I smiled, but didn't reply until we caught up with each other and then, turning around and taking my arm in hers, we walked the rest of the way together. It won't surprise you at this stage I suppose if I tell you she too was naked except for a pair of 3" heeled sandals, and quite magnificent she looked too.

"I've had a wonderful day, thank you -- and I would be naked whether I wanted to or not -- I didn't take anything except my handbag when I left this morning and so wouldn't have had anything to cover up with anyway. Work has been great and I think I shall be able to go naked everyday if I want to, weather permitting I suppose. How's your day been then, have you done anything exciting?"

"Well, nothing compared with you. I did pop over to Joy's house for an hour, but that's all. Oh! and yes I have been naked today all day too, just to show moral support for you of course!"

I laughed with her and said, "Stop that flannelling, you know you like it as much as I do now -- maybe even more given last Tuesdays outing to KFC and what you had us all doing. I must admit though, it's so much easier knowing we have a like minded person living so close to us. What do you think of going back to KFC later on, given what that college girl said on Tuesday?"

"I've been banking on it. I even went yesterday to get some new shoes, I don't look half as good in flat shoes -- funny that, I'd never noticed before what difference a pair of heels makes to ones figure." and she burst out laughing and I laughed with her.

What a site we pair must have made walking up the street like this, arm in arm, laughing like drains and both of us naked apart from our shoes.

I kissed her cheek when we got to her drive, and I noted that Martin's car was parked on the road, so I didn't linger as I wanted to tell him all about my most amazing day -- so far!

GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers