Naked Girl Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers

"Wool." Paul offered.

"Well that handles plant and mineral." She dropped the stick and looked him over a bit too hungrily "That leaves animal."

Paul edged back and thought for a second. "I've got an idea, follow me." He led her to his Jeep, where he pulled out a sweater. "Just hold it, don't try to wear it. It's wool."

Marya tookd the sweater and examined it at length. "Seems fine. Should I...?"

"Oh what the heck, it's old anyway, try to put it on."

It was ashes in seconds, before she'd even managed to pull it down over her head. "Pervert..." Marya muttered.

"What?" Paul tried to figure out what he'd done wrong.

Marya blushed. "Sorry. Not you... My powers... Somebody's got a sense of humor..." Neither of them saw Coyote watching from a nearby bush, snickering to himself. Hey, she was cute... It was a crime to cover that bod. He hoped she liked the improvements he'd made.

Paul just had to know for sure. Before she could react he reached in and touched her on the arm. Marya jumped. Paul jumped. But nobody got hurt. "Sorry..." He offered.

"No... thanks actually... I was dying to know." She looked around, a bit nervous. The touch of his skin had been electric. 'Oh what the hell...' Marya stepped into his space, and pulled Paul into a quick hug. "Thanks, really..."

She felt his erection straining to get free as he offered "Uh... sure..." Marya gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and stepped back. 'Really; I'm a nice girl' she thought 'but I could use a quick fuck right now...'

"Say... I'm here almost everyday, if you need to talk, just drop in." Paul tried to break the tension. 'Wow... she can't stop staring at my dick... man I'd love to bone this chick... No, get your mind out of the gutter man... She could have a super hero any day... you don't have a chance...'

Marya unconsciously licked her lips. She forced her gaze up and responded: "Maybe I'll take you up on that some time." It was starting to get dark "I really gotta get home though."

She reached out and they shook hands. Then Marya waved and leaped up into the air. Paul watched the sky for 10 minutes after she was gone. After he went back to the park office and relieved himself, wishing he'd gotten her name.

Marya didn't know what to do. 'I've got to get home, but what then? If only I could be normal for a bit, put on some clothes. How am I going to go to school now?'

Then she noticed she was falling. Fast, and faster. "Oh shit! What happened? Where are my powers?" Everything blurred for a second, she could feel her body change, and she was flying again. 'That was strange. Maybe I can go normal?'

Just over Alcatraz she came down to try it out. She thought about being normal. Everything blurred, she felt the change this time, realizing it had happened just before she started to fall last time. The world moved up and inch. Or rather, she realized; she was an inch shorter. "I need a mirror..." She though about her powers again, and it all went into reverse.

She flew home. In her backyard she found the little key they hid under the grill. Tisha and mom weren't home yet. Good. She snuck inside and went straight for her bedroom mirror.

"Wow! Who the heck is that?" The woman in the mirror was her -but it wasn't. Still Cherokee, but taller, with fuller breasts than Tisha's: 'probably a C if I measure it'. She was darker, tanned and untouched by clothes. Shoulder length raven hair, more defined features; like a Cherokee princess out of some ancient legend. Her bush was thinner, and her clit and labia were huge and fully engorged. Built for sex, that's what it looked like.

She thought about being normal. Everything blurred and Marya was there again, greeting her in the mirror. "Well I guess that takes care of the secret identity." She put her finger to her mouth, biting into a nail. "I'm still naked..."

Marya went to her dresser and pulled out a pair of white cotton panties. She put them on and returned to the mirror. Good, nothing burned up, now think of being super again. Ashes pooled to the floor as her panties burned away. "Well! That's damned annoying."

Just then she heard the door downstairs and Tisha's voice call up "Marya?"

"Shit! Normal, normal, normal!" She clamped her eyes shut and thought on it.

The door burst open and Tisha came bounding in. "Hey! Your naked... what's up?"

Marya opened her eyes; she was normal again. Tisha was always bursting in that like that. She turned and blushed, remembering a time when she'd had a boy in her room...

Both of them said it in unison. "You'll never believe what happened today!"

tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers
12