Naked Girl Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers

Tisha remembered going to that prom with Keith, had they been together that long?

------------

Marya had another wild dream that night. Flying high again, Coyote nipping at her heals; Raven at her side. Then it hit her; they were wearing blindfolds. What did that mean? They seemed sure of foot and wing, knowing where they were going. She felt lost, scanning the clouds, scanning the hills, the wide open plains, and the seas beyond.

Raven stopped to land in a tree. Coyote sat down at the base. They were looking out over a large open field. Beneath her there were buffalo. There was something in there, running among them. She couldn't see it when she looked; only when she turned away did she know it was there.

In the morning, when she woke, the dream was a haze. It was Sunday so the family of three spent a lazy morning together, Keith long gone the previous night. Ness might've given up her daughter's virtue, but she wasn't about to let a boy sleep over.

There was an interesting picture in the super's section of the paper. Tisha found it. "Hey Mar, check it out: Naked Girl." She passed the paper over.

There was a grainy security camera image of the liquor store from the night before. Marya could see her super self, back to the camera, a blazing inferno standing in front of the two hoodlums. Her ass bare to the world with a handy caption below: "Naked Super Girl breaks up robbery! Who is she?" The article gave a few brief stats on the robbery and a short interview with the clerk. It Seemed focused on her good looks, thankfully not mentioning the weird nature of her Chaos Energy. The writer had clearly been forced to edit out a few interesting terms about her anatomy.

'Well that's my life now' Marya thought. 'A walking snatch, the superhuman T 'n A show.' "Interesting..." was all she said as she passed it back to Tisha, who then shared it with mom.

Marya still didn't know what to do about the clothing issue, last night's brainstorm had only produced more questions. For now she figured it was time to start shopping at the second hand stories again. Ness had stopped buying the girls cheap outfits when they hit their teens. As a woman she knew she couldn't put a teenage daughter through that kind of humiliation, so she'd set aside every cent she could to keep them in the best fashions possible. While the rich girls shopped in trendy second hand stores to be cool, the poor kids shopped the mall to avoid shame.

Now Marya had no choice. Until she found a solution, she simply couldn't afford any other option. She must've burned up over a thousand in clothes with those ten outfits the past week. She looked at her outfit -a simple nightgown she'd tossed on after getting up- wondering if it would survive the day.

A second step in her strategy would be to identify convenient places to strip: nude beaches, local naturist clubs, parks, that sort of thing. Marya figured she could get on that after she got home.

"So wat'cha doin' today?" Tisha asked over morning coffee.

"Figured I'd get some new outfits."

Tisha perked up, like any teenage girl, going clothes shopping was an instant sell for a day's activity. "There's a place in the City Marissa been talk'n bout. They got some phat skirts..."

"...I was thinking maybe the Goodwill, or Ross. Jus' stuff for school." Marya countered, looking a little upset with herself.

"Oh... You feel'n ok? Run'n round da house naked, now you talk'n bout wear'n dog-ass clothes..."

"Yeah. I jus don't want to mess my good stuff." Marya answered.

Tisha shook her head and went back to the paper, not too keen on the idea of being seen in a second hand store.

When Marya left to prep Tisha looked over at her mom and said "Well I thought she got a man, but that don't make no sense."

"Hmmm..." was all Ness said, her own mind trying to figure a puzzle with obviously missing pieces.

Marya was down minutes later. Cut off shorts, backless bare tummy halter-top, cheap sandals, and a bikini bottom underneath. No bra. She'd tied a small purse into a waist chain. She had a plan; she was hoping the chain would work like jewelry and let her keep the purse.

"Yo bust'n out?" Tisha called as Marya opened the door.

Marya nodded back, call'n back "Lata sis."

When she was gone Tisha shook her head again and muttered "Girl loos'n her game..."

Marya hated what she was up to, but what choice was there? 'This shit is wack.' She thought as she got off the bus. She would have made quite a spectacle bouncing in her halter-top; but this was California and she was just one more pretty girl. There was an Exchange on Telegraph, a place full of trendy college girls, Goths, and Hippies. But it was used, so she tried it first. A few nice dresses, some cool jeans, and all the combat boots she might ever want -all way out of her budget.

Two hours later and two trips to less fashionable spots had her a hundred fifty short but restocked. It wasn't all that bad... the clothes were descent, if worn. Some long cotton skirts like the hippies wore, a few shorts, some simple T's, slip-on shoes, and even a few halters. All stuffed into a new shoulder bag. She went for easy to remove, hoping she could find a way to save it. No underwear, it wouldn't last anyway. 'I hope I don't start sagging...' B-Town was full of those old -burn the bra- hippies from the sixties, the dangers of their choice were plain to anyone passing by now.

She took the bus uphill to Tilden Park. Lake Anza had a small beach and a changing room. She wasn't there to sun, but it was handy nevertheless. Marya put everything in a locker but the bikini bottom and waist chain she wore as she left. The locker key was attached to her chain. Not many women braved it, but the beach was top free tolerant.

Marya was greeted with "Whoa..." from a young man her age as she walked along the water catching stares. She took a swim, crossing the small lake and getting out on the other side. It was easy to get lost into the trees, and when she felt secure from prying eyes Marya dropped her bottom and thought of being super. The change was instant now, a sudden flash across her eyes like a scene wipe in a movie.

Marya looked down with joy. Her chain was still there, along with the key. 'Oh! Hadn't thought about that, could'a lost my key.' Aloud she pumped her fist and whispered "yes!" She grabbed her bikini bottom, flew up; and tied it into a treetop.

------------

Now she was free. She flew off for the coast, going for a Sunday joyride as the wind rushed against her body. She stopped over the Golden Gate to perch on the southern suspension and watch the traffic below. The wind felt wonderful, the soft caress of a gentle lover hitting all the right spots at once. Marya smiled, glad to be alive. Unaware she'd been spotted. Unaware of the man with the binoculars and the show she gave him as she cupped her breasts, then ran her hands through her hair.

Something was coming towards her. Fast. Moving in from the high rises of downtown San Francisco. But she didn't see it, her eyes catching the sight of pink forms on a beach to the southwest. Marya flew down to get a better look. "Are they..." she moved in closer to confirm. "They are! It's a nude beach!" She'd found Baker Beach, along the north end a small cluster of nude bodies awaited her arrival, her subjects awaiting an unclaimed queen.

As she dropped to the beach that something moving in from the city lost her behind Fort Mason. It, or rather he, perched atop the same spot on the bridge, looking down to the beach. His cape flowed with the wind around his red and black hawk's costume. "I could swear she was naked." He said to himself. Then he took off, the call of justice pulling him north, though he didn't know it yet.

On the beach Marya made quite a site coming in from the sky. A number of people stood to watch her, most of the men quickly lost interest and went back to each other. A group of mostly women went to her though, like pigeons going for crumbs.

"Hey I saw you in the paper!"

"So you're a naturist?"

"What's it like to fly?"

"Aren't you worried about getting arrested?"

"Does it get cold up there?"

"What are your powers?"

"Is this your costume then?"

Marya answered as best she could. "No, I'm not a naturist. Flying is wonderful; you can feel everything on your skin." She twirled around for emphasis. "Arrest me? Are you kidding? I'd like to see them try." The look in her eyes made the women step back, most people forgot it was legal for a super to be nude. "I never thought about the cold, but no, it don't bother me. One of my powers is fire, maybe that's why. Yeah, this is my costume I guess."

One woman, a middle aged blond, piped in "Why naked, even I couldn't do that if I was a super. They've all got costumes..."

Marya looked at her and asked, "can I have that scarf? I won't be able to give it back..."

"Uh... sure, why?"

"Watch." Marya put the scarf over her head, tying it into a nice little hat. Fire and then ashes, she was nude again.

"Oh..."

"Yeah." Marya said.

"Well that explains the costume."

Marya chuckled. "I guess it does, doesn't it?"

"Well you should be proud. Body acceptance and the Naturist lifestyle are wonderful things."

"Textiles don't know what they're missing." Another woman offered up.

Marya worked to avoid rolling her eyes. "Yeah... guess so..."

"And anyway, look at you; one of the people, a Native American princess. This is your land, you should do whatever you want."

Marya worked real hard to control her eyes... 'Shit... Hippie nudists... next thing they'll have me doing a rain dance.'

Hit by divine inspiration the woman offered; "You know any rain dances? My spirit guide taught me a rain dance to Grandmother Spider."

'Where she get that from? Some punk ass fool juiced her up good.' Aloud she said "No... I..." 'If I say my crib's in Oaktown, they won't get it. If I say they're full of shit...' "The elders didn't teach me any yet." She didn't know if she wanted to bust out laughing or run away screaming.

Marya suffered a few more minutes of patronization before asking "Whassup with those guys?" as she gestured to a group of men doing everything they could to ignore the women. "A nude beach this close to the City... shouldn't there be guys gawking or taking pictures or somth'n?"

"Well... this is San Francisco..." A lone man in her crowd offered.

Marya looked confused for a minute, then she got it. "Oooooh..."

"Yeah." A woman sighed. "They're gawking, just not at us."

The few men on the beach actually paying attention to women were already in couples. The rest were laying the product out for each other. Unless she could sing like Cher; the naked super girl was not worthy of their notice.

In a way it was actually nice to stand there and chat in the nude. In her super form, Marya was in a constant state of sexual arousal, nipples hard and damp below. Yet the women politely ignored her obvious state. The one man in the group looked her over with casual interest, somehow not getting hard in a crowd of naked women. The constant chatter and his age allowed her to conceal the glances she made of him, and her keen eyes caught a few of the women stealing the same glances whenever he wasn't looking.

It was just too bad they were so full of idealism and patronizing views of noble savages. In time the group sat down and Marya relaxed under the sun for an hour. Rubbing borrowed lotion into her nude skin was a strange experience. Touching her breasts was a private matter, but none of them paid it any mind. Strangely, the group never exchanged names. Perhaps they sensed she didn't have a handle, a hero ID, and felt awkward giving their names to someone who couldn't answer back.

In time she got up, said her goodbyes, and flew off north across the bay and up the coast, drawn to something.

The pull wasn't strong enough though, and she stopped at Stinson, thinking of a ranger she'd met last week.

For his part Paul had never been able to get her out of his mind. But he figured she must've forgotten him by now. What was one ordinary guy to a naked super heroine?

The knock on the door to his small park office was not a major surprise, but the girl greeting him on the other side was.

She was 5 foot 7, dark native skin, shoulder length raven hair, naked with hard nipples on full breasts and an engorged clit poking out between a thin black bush. She stood leaning one hand against the door frame, the other raised to knock, and smelling of sex.

"Hi."

"Hi..." Paul gulped.

"You said drop by anytime..."

"Yeah... um..." Paul looked about behind her then reached forward to her waist. "Come on in." He pulled her in and shut the door.

Marya bounded over to his desk and sat up on it, spreading her legs enough to drop her hands down to the edge of the desk between her thighs. She kicked out his chair for him to sit down. Paul sat hard, falling into his chair; his eyes locked on her breasts as they were pushed up into an amazing presentation.

He swallowed thick and Marya smiled at him. 'I so need to fuck this guy...' she thought; but held back, afraid.

"So how you been?" Paul asked.

"It's been wonderful! Frustrating, but wonderful."

"Oh?"

"I keep burning up my clothes... And look at me..." She cupped her breasts and spread her legs a bit for him. "I can't stop thinking about sex... It's bug'n me out."

Paul couldn't help himself. His eyes devoured her crotch in sweet bliss. He found himself unconsciously taking a deep sniff.

"Yeah... I smell it too." Marya stated. She'd almost grown used to the constant smell of feminine arousal. Almost. "It just don't go away."

"Um..." Paul stammered out, not sure if he was about to be luckiest man alive, not about to press his luck and blow it.

"But otherwise it's been real. I'm still figuring it all out." She resumed her former position; idly letting her legs kick back and forth.

"I saw you in the paper this morning." Paul glanced to a newspaper on the desk. "I've been checking the super section every day."

Marya thought 'Wow... this guy -is- sweet on me...' "Oh?" she said.

"Yeah..."

Marya sighed and looked around.

"So..." Paul offered.

"Hm?"

"What brings you by?" Paul asked hopefully.

"Passing through, figured I'd say hi." Marya waved a hand.

"Oh..." Paul hid his disappointment by looking her over.

Marya put her finger to her lip, chewing down on a nail. She waited for Paul to finish, then catching his eyes came out with "You want it don't you?"

"..." Paul let out a deep breath as blush came over him. He squirmed in his chair trying to get comfort from an uncomfortable erection.

"I ain't stupid boy. Sit'n here naked... God, I want it to... but..." Marya let her finger go.

"But..?" Paul looked back with lust in his eyes.

"When I cum... it explodes out of me..." Marya blushed.

"Lots of girls..." Paul began but Marya cut him off

"No... not like that. I mean the Power."

"Oh..."

"I dunno if I can ever do it... you know... with someone." Marya leaned back, looking up as she said this.

Paul couldn't think of anything to say, so he just watched her. He was thinking it must be pure torture, turned on like that, and not able to do anything about it.

For her part Marya was holding back a desire to jump the boy. 'I don't want to hurt him...' She was hoping she could control the growing urges. They were even starting to seep into her in her normal body. Sitting here with this guy, who obviously wanted her like she wanted him only made it worse.

"Hey..." he pulled a card off his desk, from next to her thigh, and gave it over. "Stop by sometime. We could..."

Marya took the card, his address, email, and phone number. She nodded, placing it into the little purse on her chain.

Paul reached out to touch her leg and it was electric. Marya shuddered at the light touch, feeling it through her legs and straight to her sex. Her eyes shut and then looked back to Paul. "Wow... too much, I need a dip in that ocean of yours." She was thinking 'If I don't jet I'm gonna burst.'

Paul pulled back, surprised that a simple touch could do so much.

"Gotta jet." Marya bounced off the table and made for the door.

"Hey will I..?" Paul began, but she was gone.

Marya flew out of the building, making a beeline for the ocean. She dove right in and came up seconds later a mile out. "Oh god! What's got'n into me?" She was cool now, the moment passed, but the frustration still sharp.

She checked her purse; the card was wet, but readable. She thought about going back to chat with Paul. Find out who he was, talk about herself a bit. Let loose. But something called her north.

------------

A hundred miles on she came down over Clear Lake. There was a resort town around the lake, full of white trash in trailer parks. It was a whole new kind of ghetto to Marya. She flittered from tree top to tree top, with the occasional roof.

Marya'd called this her day off, no searching for crime, no searching for supers. Just a day to wander around, but something was pulling at her, bringing her here.

She hadn't been aware of it till the lake came into view. Now the feeling was growing stronger, narrowing in as she circled the town. It was that feeling you get when a drive by's about to happen, or 5-0's around the corner.

Staying high she kept out of view for the most part, but it was a small town, and she didn't avoid all eyes. There were a few pointing hands, a few "Ooo"s and "Aahh"s, and the odd camera catching a fleeting moment. After an hour of wandering she settled in a tree overlooking a row of trailer homes. Whatever it was, it was down there. She didn't see the news van hanging back watching, nor the figure in the shadows on the edge waiting to make his move. Marya was new at this; she hadn't learned what to look for.

She also hadn't learned how to judge a situation...

A woman stepped out of a trailer, looking around and walking towards an old beat up chevy impala. 'A ghetto car, that's funny...' Marya thought. The woman was dressed in torn jeans and an old white blouse. She had long brown hair falling around the face of poverty: hard lines, hard eyes, and sunken skin. White, poor, maybe 35 to 40; Marya could paint her black and she'd be right at home in Oaktown.

There was a flash of motion from across the way, something moving fast, very fast. Marya saw it and turned, so did the woman, but the news van missed it. In a moment of impact the woman was on the ground, blood pouring freely from a gash in her belly. A dark figure in black with red stripes stood over her, his cape flowing in a non-existent wind. "You won't get away this time bitch," was all he said.

Not that Marya was listening. "What the fuck..?" She jumped from her perch on fire. Who the hell was that bastard and why did he just gut an innocent woman? She was mad as hell. These weren't her people, but an hour in the town had told her their story. They were the same kind as her -the forgotten- ghetto trash. Race didn't matter; it was all about class.

"Hey asshole!" She yelled out. The figure turned around just in time to catch a blast of black fire straight into the chest. He flew back into the chevy impala, smashing in a foot deep.

Marya was a blazing, nude inferno. She moved to the woman but stopped. The man embedded in the car was getting up. He stood tall and imposing, shaking his head, then glaring at her. "So... I did see a nude super on the bridge... You must be her new partner..."

"What?" Marya got out, before a blur of motion slammed into her. She felt something hot cutting into her above the breasts as she was pushed back into a tree. She looked down and saw three scratches there, a faint line of blood forming in their place. "Shit! Betta not scar..." Her power had saved her though, the strike had been meant to kill.

tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers