Naked Heir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,521 Followers

"Well done, Gerald. That was good. Would I normally dress like this?"

"I don't think so. You couldn't dress or undress yourself. You would need someone to help you..."

"...and that's the difference between a servant woman and a lady. Servants have to dress themselves. Ladies have maids to dress and undress them. This time, Sylvia helped me - just for your benefit. I've borrowed an old dress and crinoline from Dorcas. They weren't hers. They were left behind by a visiting lady who had decided the dress colour didn't suit her, and the crinoline wasn't large enough."

"Not large enough? It's much wider than anything you four have worn before."

"True. But we are servant women. We can't go around knocking ornaments off tables as we work. The housekeeper is strict about a maximum size for our skirts. Sylvia? Can you show Gerald as we discussed? While she does, can you two get dressed again, please?"

The two soft bellies moved away leaving me kneeling as Sylvia walked towards me.

"Cousin Gerald?" Sylvia said. "I want to show you how you can pleasure a woman without being face sat. You're going to be covered inside my skirt. You'll know what to do."

She bent forwards to grasp the front hem of her skirt. She took a couple of steps towards me, raising her skirt higher. I could see her bare legs and that ginger bush until Sylvia dropped her skirt behind my back. I was inside not just her skirt but her petticoat and crinoline. The weight of the skirt pushed my head towards her cleft.

I couldn't see anything, not Sylvia's legs nor her ginger cleft. Her thick heavy skirt had reached the floor all around me as she had slightly bent her knees.

I knew what to do. I was hidden from the other three except perhaps for my ankles and feet. I kissed and licked. Sylvia's hands pressed down, wrapping the top layers around the back of my head, and forcing me deeper between her legs. The domed skirt shook around me as Sylvia became more and more excited. Her legs spread wider, forcing me downwards with my head tilted back, under her cleft instead of against it. I could hear Sylvia moaning above me, but nothing else. The rustle of crinoline, petticoat and skirt kept out any external noise.

Our activities were warming the air under the concealing dome of her skirt. Sylvia's skin was almost hot. So was I, hot and excited. Sylvia's legs suddenly clamped together around my head as she reached a climax. I was in trouble, forced so hard into her cleft that I could barely breathe.

I held on until she relaxed slightly, I grabbed a quick breath, and then she squeezed again, and again, and again.

Finally she was satisfied. She sat down suddenly, still holding my head against her body. I felt cooler air as my naked legs slid out beyond her skirt. My body was resting on the rear of her crinoline. I could feel the hoops digging into my chest.

Someone lifted Sylvia's skirt. I heard Abigail.

"Turn him over, Sylvia."

Sylvia's hands left my head. She couldn't have turned me over, but now that she had released me, I could turn on to my back. I was still in darkness inside her skirt but I felt it being pushed up to uncover my hips. Another skirt hem slid up my legs before two hands found my erection. Those hands fed me inside a cleft which clamped gently around my prick. Sylvia pressed her clothing down for a few seconds to stifle any protest I might have made. I wouldn't have objected. My need was insistent and urgent. I came into that unknown cleft within seconds.

Sylvia eased the mass of material slightly away from my head to allow me to breathe the heated air scented by her female perfume. Her hands and the other woman's hands stroked my body through the skirts concealing me until my erection began to return. This time I could hold on as the woman astride me used me as her plaything.

Eventually I was uncovered to see that Miriam had been straddling me and although it was concealed by her skirt I was still buried inside her.

Miriam took my hands and pulled me upwards as Sylvia slid her skirt and petticoat from under me.

"Gerald?" Abigail asked. "I think you are temporarily spent..."

I was. Pleasing Sylvia and being ridden by Miriam was enjoyable but exhausting.

"...but there is one woman you haven't pleasured so far. Me. Do you think you can?"

Abigail was almost pleading with me. How could I refuse? Miriam climbed off me, shaking out her skirt.

"Yes, Abigail. I'll do what I can."

Lucia passed me Miriam's apron. I wiped myself on it.

I turned to face Abigail on my knees. Lucia and Sylvia had to raise the hem of Abigail's larger skirt and crinoline. Abigail almost ran at me to bury me under her skirt. It was so much larger underneath than the others and concealed me totally. Just before the darkness descended with her skirt I noticed white material in a roll below her waist. I ignored it. Abigail's cleft was waiting for my attention. The difference in height, because Abigail was the tallest of the four, made kissing her cleft easier. I didn't have to contort myself, nor, even when she bent her knees to spread herself wider, did I have to crouch lower. Yes, my head was back and I was underneath her, but I could hold that position for longer.

I needed to. Abigail wanted me to kiss and lick for far longer than the others before she started to show signs of excitement. The width of her crinoline meant it didn't touch me no matter how frenzied Abigail's movements became. It might be swinging violently. I wouldn't know because her massive skirt had splayed across the floor and our activities didn't raise it an inch. As I worked hard to please Abigail I wondered how tall the original owner of this dress and crinoline must have been. Taller than Abigail? Yes. Taller than me? Probably.

I had to stop thinking as Abigail clamped my head hard. Somehow her hands were inside the crinoline and touching my head, forcing me deeper. Soon she was as exhausted as I was. Her hands withdrew but only a few inches upwards.

While we had been swaying about the white material around her waist had moved downwards.

Once Abigail's hands moved, I felt a fold of that material behind my head. I ignored it -- again.

I should have noticed. Suddenly Abigail's hands pulled at that fold, demonstrating that it was another petticoat, inside the crinoline. I was aware of light suddenly appearing around me although my face was still pressed between Abigail's legs. Hands dragged the petticoat down around me, jamming my body against Abigail's legs and clamping my head hard against her warm wet cleft. The darkness returned but now I was imprisoned in a petticoat unable to extricate myself.

Abigail's hands caressed my pinioned head before rising above me. I was forced to match her movements. Her skirt was removed, leaving me in a white blankness under petticoat and crinoline.

They too were removed. I was exposed as a sheathed bundle tied to Abigail's legs. She loosened the petticoat ties above me and pulled the waistband down. My head popped up to rest against her soft belly.

"Tea time, Gerald," Abigail announced in a normal voice. "I think you deserve it."

Deserve it? I had satisfied four demanding women and now I was captured inside a petticoat?

Abigail giggled.

"OK. Out you come."

The others helped to slide that tight petticoat upwards and off me.

Sylvia led me to the table. It had been laid for the five of us. A kettle was boiling on a spirit stove and Lucia was preparing the teapot. Behind me Miriam was helping Abigail to get dressed again, without that slim petticoat now discarded on the floor next to Miriam's soiled apron.

It seemed unreal. We sat down, four fully clothed women, and one naked man, to have a gentlemanly tea. They treated me as if I was a gentleman caller visiting four ladies, yet I was still unclothed.

At the end of the meal I stood up as they began to take their leave of me, but unlike the ladies they had been acting, they all kissed me -- on my lips. Sylvia's hand strayed across my prick. They stood, waiting for Abigail to speak.

"Thank you, Gerald. Our report today will be favourable, even if you can't remove an apron satisfactorily. Tonight you will be on your own. Tomorrow morning we will be back, with Dorcas. She will relay your father's instructions for your future education. I'm sure we, and you, will enjoy the instruction. Until then, goodnight."

They all kissed me again and hugged me tight against their swelling bellies.

That night I slept well. My head was resting on Abigail's slim petticoat. They had taken Miriam's soiled apron but had left the petticoat. Had that been an error, or had it been deliberate? No matter. I enjoyed being reminded of Abigail's female scent and my dreams were of four slightly pregnant bellies pressed against my face. Later I dreamed of four different but warm wet clefts descending on my face as I am hidden under crinolined skirts. I woke with a wet patch on the mattress.

I washed myself and shaved carefully. I would be ready when the four of them, not just my mistresses but now my friends, would come with Dorcas.

I was waiting when the knock at the locked door announced their entry.

All four of them kissed me before making way for Dorcas. She was carrying a bulky canvas bag. She put the bag down before she too kissed me. It didn't seem like a motherly kiss.

They had brought breakfast and spread it on the table I had already laid for six. I sat four of them at the table. Dorcas remained standing.

"I have a message for you from your father," Dorcas said.

I hoped it would be good news.

"He didn't know that you had used condoms, and that they had failed. Although that has mollified him somewhat, he still considers that your education about how to treat women needs to continue. However, he says that you no longer need to remain in a state of nature. I have brought your clothing and from now onwards you can be dressed. But you will stay here for at least another week while these ladies work with you. They seem very willing, so you must have pleased them so far..."

"He has," Abigail added as the other three nodded.

"...but they and their babies will be your responsibility for life. You will have to continue to please all four of them, even if you eventually marry someone of your own station. Will you do that?"

"Yes," I replied. "I will. I'm theirs. They are my responsibility and my friends."

Dorcas seemed pleased with my statement. The other four? Their reaction surprised me. They all left the table to wrap themselves around me, hug me, kiss me and cuddle me.

Abigail helped me to get dressed before we sat down for a leisurely breakfast. Dorcas left as soon as the meal was over. The four women wanted me to continue with my education, under their skirts, even if I was now dressed.

My time as the naked heir had ended. I was still my father's heir, now fully dressed for the moment. I still had much to learn about pleasing women, but I had four teachers who would ensure I was taught properly.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,521 Followers