Naked Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,425 Followers

Grabbing the key, she turned and ran back out of the store as Chris smiled at her from the pump, grinning somewhat perplexed.

Reaching the men's room, Liz opened the door and hurried inside. Tossing the key into the sink, she slammed the door behind her and it echoed through the small room.

The restroom was dirty.

It had the distinct odor of not being kept for quite some time.

To Liz's dismay, the latch on the stall door was broken and the toilet looked absolutely unapproachable. Stepping through the cold, dirty water that spotted the tiled floor here and there, she winced as it touched her feet.

Dried sweat stuck to her bare body. She wanted a shower.

But finally, alone for a moment, she breathed a sigh of relief.

She was stark naked and there wasn't anything she seemed to be able to do about it right then. But at least Chris was nice and was helping her. And, as of yet, he hadn't even mentioned her nudity. In fact, he'd gone out of his way to make her feel as comfortable as possible it seemed.

The urinal on one wall opposite a full-length mirror looked cleaner than the toilet. Liz wasn't sure exactly how to use it, but the pressure in her bladder forced her to make a decision.

With her back to it, she squatted and scooted her rear until she was just sitting on the edge of it...then she let loose a hard, fast stream...filling the room with the sound of it as it hit the water.

Catching sight of herself in the mirror, Liz jumped a bit. Her hair, twisted with dried sweat, hung in strings around her face. Her body was dirtier than she'd realized.

As she squatted, sitting on the urinal, she studied herself. The upper portion of her left breast was smeared with what looked like grease. She hadn't noticed that before and had no idea where it had come from. Her feet were filthy.

Exhaling, she felt relief as she finished, and wondered just how the hell she was going to get out of this situation. She had no idea which campground she belonged to...the idea of riding naked on the back of Chris's bike as they searched campground after campground was horrifying...and yet, at the same time, secretly, on some level, the idea excited her.

She thought about what she'd just gone through...clinging desperately to Chris on the back of the bike, scared out of her wits while the vibrations from the engine coursed through her...beating and pulling at her pussy on the seat.

Watching herself in the mirror, Liz felt her nipples stiffen at the memory. She moistened between her thighs.

Zipping past the trucker while the vibrations consumed her...reverberating through her bare cunt had been more exciting than anything she could remember.

Her nipples pulled at her. As she studied her reflection in the dirty mirror, she reached for one...twisting it lightly between her fingers.

She thought about the look on the trucker's face. She thought about how the two guys had leered at her in the store as she stood there, totally naked and embarrassed in front of them.

Closing her eyes, Liz snaked a hand between her legs.

She pictured Chris as he had pulled up on the bike to rescue her from her dilemma. He was so handsome. So muscular and tan...so nice.

Finding her way to her throbbing clitoris, Liz rubbed herself on the urinal.

The images of the recent hour played over in her imagination.

Liz saw herself standing naked in front of Chris on the highway...remembering how he had eyed her body. She saw herself naked in the store as the men gawked at her. She saw the people around the gas station, stopping in their tracks to stare in disbelief at the totally nude girl as she made her way to the bathroom.

Goaded by her fingers against the swollen lips of her pussy, she had to admit that it had all been very exciting. While she'd pushed away the feelings at the time...during each and every encounter...her pussy had ached between her legs.

It turned her on to be totally naked and helpless to cover herself right out in public where anyone could see her.

Liz pressed into herself harder and rubbed circles around her clitoris with her palm.

Opening her eyes again, she watched herself in the mirror.

Lifting a bare breast, she pulled and pinched at a stiff nipple as it sent electric shocks racing through her body. Then, using her nipple, she pulled her breast straight out and front of her and shook it, reveling in the incredible sensations once more racing through her.

It was so naughty, so dirty...she was completely nude in the men's restroom of the gas station, rubbing her horny wet cunt on the urinal.

That though excited her...filling with her with lust and horny desire, as the sound of a car passed outside of the door.

Now, spreading her legs wide, she openly slapped at herself, spanking her clitoris with her fingers...filling the room with the sounds of her hot masturbation.

"Oh god," she breathed, low...lusty...as her fingers brought her close to the edge of orgasm. Her bare pussy gushed, slopping the lip of the urinal with her juices.

Suddenly, the door knob jiggled as someone pounded on the outside of the metal door.

"Anyone in there?" a gruff, youngish male voiced reached her, shocking her straight forwards.

Liz jumped to her feet. Sliding in the water on the floor, she lost her balance and crashed to her knees, hanging onto the urinal with one hand.

To her horror, the doorknob turned...and she realized it wasn't self-locking. She'd left it open when she'd thrown the key in the sink.

As the door swung open and the brightness of the day filled the dim restroom, Liz shielded her eyes from the figure of a tall man in the doorframe.

"Oh fuck...what the hell?" he said, shocked at the sight of the naked girl on her knees in the men's room.

"I...I...I'm sorry," Liz sputtered, covering herself with her hands.

Grinning wickedly, the man took a step closer. "You're the girl that was in the store..." he said. Suddenly, Liz recognized him as the large, greasy-haired man from the store.

"Please..." she said, as he gorged on her naked body with malicious intent.

"This place smells like pussy," the man said, still grinning. "You been playin' with your little twat in here girl? You been rubbing at that hot little cunt?"

Liz dropped her head, mortified.

His eyes consumed her greedily, roaming her bare breasts, trailing her belly, finally stopping between her legs.

Grabbing at his crotch, he unzipped himself. As Liz watched, he jammed his hand into the front of his jeans and retrieved his cock. It was hard and thick...it jutted straight out from his body, pulsating with his breathing.

"Yunt some of this girl?" He breathed, advancing on her, running his hands over the length of his erection, stroking it at her.

"You're a dirty little whore huh? Naked in the men's room...beating your hot little cunt..."

"Please..." Liz begged again on her knees in front of him.

"Please?" he chuckled, stroking his cock. "Oh yah, I like it when you beg you little slut."

Leaving the door standing wide open, he approached, finally stopping in front of her, stroking himself inches from her face.

"Hot little whore," he said, half moaning. "Hot little slut...suck me...suck my cock."

From her position on her knees, Liz eyed his cock. It was big and thick and it smelled repugnant, sticking out from the man's wild, unkempt bushy patch of pubic hair.

"Put it in your mouth," he said.

Quickly, the man reached behind her head and grabbed a fistful of her hair...pushing her forwards, he forced her lips against his cock.

"Go on...open your mouth whore," he breathed, thrusting at her.

Before she knew it, Liz's lips parted and his cock was in her mouth.

Using her head in his hands, the man moved it back and forth slowly, pulling it away until just the head of his cock remained in her mouth, then sliding it slowly back in to the hilt.

Over and over he repeated the pattern, fucking her mouth.

Despite her terror and fear at being caught naked, masturbating in the restroom and what was happening to her, Liz felt her pussy tingle between her thighs.

Suddenly, she grasped the base of the man's cock in one hand and sucked hard...filling the room with the loud slurping sounds of his cock moving in and out of her mouth.

"Oh god yeah, suck it..." he breathed, watching his cock disappear and reappear between her lips. It was slick with her saliva.

Moving her head on her own, Liz sucked his cock faster...fucking it with her mouth. Snaking a hand down her bare belly, she diddled herself between her thighs as she knelt naked in the dirty water on the floor.

With the door wide open, she watched a car pass in front of the restroom.

Her nipples were on fire and her pussy ached and burned...horny and hungry...as she jammed her fingers at it.

Without warning, two women appeared at the doorway.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?" one of them said in shock and disbelief, pointing at the scene in the restroom.

"Look at that fucking whore," the other one said.

As the women watched, Liz sucked the man's cock hard and fast. She was mortified, embarrassed and ashamed of herself...yet...she'd never been more excited in her entire life.

Her clitoris throbbed as she manipulated it between her fingers.

"God she's fucking playing with herself," the first woman said again, incredulous.

As Liz sucked him, the man's cock swelled in her mouth and he groaned.

"Fuck...Imma cum..." he said, thrusting his hips forwards, meeting her face with his crotch.

As the two women looked on from the doorway, he shuttered. His cock swelled and exploded...pulling it from Liz's mouth, he jacked it hard and fast, spraying her breasts and belly with thick, hot cum.

Liz diddled herself quickly between her thighs as she felt his warm liquid coat her front side.

She was nearing orgasm, rubbing herself madly, when the women disappeared, hurrying off.

Slapping his cock against her cheek, the man emptied the last of his load, then jerked her roughly to her feet before she could finish herself off.

"Nice whore," he smiled. Then zipping himself up again, he left.

Liz stood in limbo a moment in the restroom as Chris's voice reached her ears.

"Liz?" his smiling face appeared in the doorway.

"Hey Liz," he said. "I was beginning to wonder if you fell in."

"C'mon, you ready?"

In a daze, she followed him as the man's cum dried to her breasts and belly.

Outside again, she followed Chris to the bike, noticing the gawks and stares around her. Her pussy throbbed and ached unsatisfied.

As she climbed on after Chris and hugged him tightly, he turned his head over his shoulder and grinned.

"We haven't even gone anywhere yet," he joked at her grip around his waist.

Then, he turned the key and fired the bike. The vibrations were back as he gunned the engine to life. Dropping it into first, he pulled out of the station and back onto the road.

"WE GOTTA FEW MILES TO GO BEFORE THE FIRST CAMPGROUND!" he yelled back over the wind as they picked up speed on the two lane.

But Liz only nodded and pressed harder into him. The vibrations were driving her crazy again and she grinded her hips into him, mashing her sloppy wet cunt into the seat...needing to cum.

"Go..faster..." she half moaned, as they sped past a car packed with what looked like a family. All heads turned to gawk at the naked girl passing them by.

"DID YOU SAY SOMETHING LIZ?" Chris shouted above the wind.

As her nipples stiffened into his bare back again, she pulled at his waist and pushed her pussy down harder to meet the vibrations.

"Go faster," she said again, a little louder.

As if reading her mind, Chris gunned the engine and shifted into fifth, nearly sending Liz into orgasm.

Her hands were all over the front of him. Using his waist as leverage, she pushed herself down harder into the seat, fucking the vibrations as they tickled her clit and stroked her swollen pussy lips.

"HEY LIZ!" He yelled back at her. "YOU ALRIGHT GIRL?"

"Oh god..." she breathed hard as they approached another truck ahead. Chris slowed the bike by dropping it down a gear and Liz thought she would pass out as the engine raced up, teasing her to the edge.

Laying on Chris's back, her fingers searched his crotch.

Just then, the bike lurched as Chris braked for the truck.

"Pass it..." Liz said, breathing hard into his ear.

"LIZ?" he yelled back at her.

"PASS IT! PASS THE TRUCK!" she said over the wind, as her words finally reached him.

"OKAY! HANG ON!"

Kicking up the RPM's Chris upshifted again and throttled the bike. The engine screamed as he pulled out to the left and blew past the truck.

"OH JEEZUS FUCK!" Liz shrieked, mashing her cunt into the seat as the vibrations jerked her hard. Turning her hips downwards, she discovered that she could touch her clitoris to the seat just behind Chris.

Pulling on him hard, she fucked herself into the seat, moaning and digging her fingernails into his bare belly.

Finally, Chris slowed quickly to a stop, after passing the truck, pulling off to the edge of the road.

As the engine hummed in neutral, he turned his head back to Liz.

"Liz? What?"

But Liz was lost.

With the vibrations gone, she needed to finish the job.

Reaching between her legs, she rubbed at herself, mashing her palm furiously into her clitoris.

Chris gaped at her, watching her masturbate herself on the bike, moaning and thrusting her hips...smashing her cunt against her palm.

Killing the engine, he gently placed the motorcycle on the kickstand and got off, being careful not to kick her as he did so.

"Liz..." he said.

Turning, Liz slid down and stood before him, rubbing her cunt and pinching and pulling at her nipples...masturbating right in front of him of the side of the road.

The truck that they had just passed wound its way towards them, but Liz didn't care.

"Oh god...oh god..." she moaned over and over again, fingering and slapping at her pussy right there in the open.

Watching Chris, her eyes bored into his, as his hand went to his crotch.

"Oh fuck...Liz..." he said, massaging himself through his shorts as she spread her legs wider and thrust herself at him.

"Take it out Chris" she said, half moaning, jamming herself.

The truck slowed as it passed them. The driver let loose with the air horn, nearly scaring Chris out of his shoes.

"Take it out," Liz breathed again, pulling on a swollen nipple. "Take out your cock."

Quickly, Chris unbuttoned his shorts and pushed them past his hips. Liz gorged on him as his tan marked ass came into view.

Freed, his cock sprang up, bouncing twice off of his hard belly.

"Oh god yeah stroke it," Liz said in a single breath, slapping at her throbbing clit between her thighs.

Grabbing at his large, swollen member, Chris pulled on it slowly, pointing it at her.

"Fuck, Liz...you're so hot..." His breath came in shorter spurts as he struggled with it.

Chris let his shorts fall to his ankles, then stepped out of them, kicking them away. Save for his shoes, he was now naked...beating his cock furiously at Liz as she fingered herself and slapped at her throbbing, wet, horny cunt.

The car with the family in it approached, slowly as the occupants turned to stare in utter disbelief at the sight on the side of the road.

"FUCKING PERVERTS!" the passenger, a middle-aged woman screamed at them.

"GET A FUCKIN' ROOM!" the driver, presumably her husband followed suit.

Grabbing Liz by the waist, Chris spun her and bent her over the seat of the bike.

"SOMEONE SHOULD CALL THE COPS!" the lady shrieked again at them.

Pushing at her, Chris pressed the swollen head of his aching cock at Liz's folds...then entered her, groaning loudly at her tight wetness.

Her pussy enveloped him like a warm wet glove as Chris thrust his hips, fucking his cock into her right on the edge of the road.

"God yah fuck me...fuck me..." Spreading her legs wider to accommodate him, Liz moaned and fucked back onto his cock as it filled her completely.

Quickly they ground into each other, fucking at a frenzied pace over the bike.

Finally, the car and its disgusted inhabitants were gone...leaving them alone on the shoulder.

"Oh god...Liz...Liz..." Chris groaned, pumping his hips hard and fast, fucking her for all he was worth as her pussy grabbed his cock like a hot, wet glove.

From the opposite direction, a black Mustang rounded the corner, speeding at them.

Liz whimpered as Chris pounded her hard from behind...holding onto the motorcycle seat, nearly pushing it right over.

"WOW!" a female voice filled the air.

Chris turned his head just in time to see the Mustang slow in front of them to a stop. Two girls, both blonde sat in the front seat staring at them.

"THEY'RE FUCKING!" the driver shouted, sounding shocked.

Glancing over her bare shoulder, Liz met the driver's eyes.

It was too much.

Her stomach muscles tensed hard, as her orgasm approached like a wave swelling underground. Finally, it broke, sending her flying high and nearly knocking her from her feet.

"OH GOD CHRIS I'M CUMMING!" she yelled loud enough to be heard by the two girls in the car.

As her orgasm erupted, so did her cunt, gushing hard...she came all over Chris's thrusting cock, whimpering and moaning as he rammed her to paradise.

Just then, Chris's cock swelled hard and exploded inside of her.

Rope after rope of thick, hot cum jettisoned from him straight up into her. Squeezing the muscles of her vaginal walls, she wrapped her pussy around him and came again...gushing onto him, wetting the both of them from hip to thigh with her excitement and juices.

Grabbing at her bare ass cheeks, Chris took two handfuls and kneaded them hard, then slapped them twice in a row...reddening them as his orgasm rocked his body from toe to head and back again. Over and over, his cock exploded, filling her with his hot cum until it ran out of her...rolling down her inner thighs, mixing with her own excitement.

"YAH! SLAP THAT ASS!" one of the girls yelled from the car.

Finally, the car rolled again as the girls pulled away slowly.

"NICE FUCKING SHOW!" the passenger whistled as it disappeared down the road.

As their orgasms subsided, the two held onto each other...riding out the final waves.

When it was done, Chris straightened as his cock slackened in her...finally pulling it out as he stood.

Breathing hard, they both stared at each, trying to recover.

"That was fuckin' hot," Chris said at last, watching her Liz's bare breasts heave.

After several minutes, Chris pulled his shorts back on.

"Guess we better find your campground huh?" he smiled warmly at Liz.

Mounting the bike, he extended his hand. Liz took it and swung over the back, placing her feet on the pegs again as he had shown her.

With her arms around his waist, she pulled into him.

Chris smiled at her over his shoulder and fired the engine. The inevitable vibrations returned, teasing at Liz's still sensitive pussy.

Once on the road, Chris rounded a bend and slowed as a big yellow bus came into view. About twenty or so people stood around on the edge of the highway, Henry among them, as steam arose from the hood.

"DAMN," Chris yelled over his shoulder at Liz. "SHOULD WE STOP?"

Grinding her hips down and forwards, Liz revealed in the heavenly feelings racing through her cunt.

"NO!" she said quickly, pressing her bare breasts hard into his back. "KEEP GOING!"

"OKAY!" he said and gunned the engine.

Several of her group recognized the naked girl on the motorcycle as the sped past and tried to wave at her.

Ignoring them, Liz buried her face into Chris's back and thrust hard into the seat.

She was cumming again.

"WE GOTTA AWAYS TO GO YET LIZ!" she heard Chris yell again over the wind at her.

Naked1
Naked1
1,425 Followers