Naked in NY Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicky hid in the shadows next to the stoop waiting. Time passed and no one came. After what felt like hours, the door opened on Lizzy and Laura. Laura was another of Nicole's old friends, another girl that she had betrayed by seducing her boyfriend. The naked girl did not think that this new development would be to her advantage. Lizzy and Dave were not a couple when Nicole took him. However, Laura and Jim were engaged when she took him from her. There was some real bad blood between them.

"Where are you? Bitch!" shouted Laura. She was definitely holding onto the past.

"Down here, did you bring me cloths?"

"Why the fuck should we?" asked Laura. Lizzy stood there not saying a word.

"I've been attacked by five men and I was forced to strip... I managed to run away but I am naked..."

"Attacked...and stripped... like in your old fantasy?" came Lizzy's words.

"So... you remembered... Did you do this?"

"Me?... After so many years?... No"

"Well, you do have a reason to be upset with me..."

"Show yourself!" Laura had jumped back into the conversation.

"I can't"

"Do it if you want our help. Step into the light and come up the stoop."

Nicky showed herself. Slowly stepping into view, she then made it up the stairs to meet Lizzy and Laura her eyes cast down afraid to look into their eyes. When she finally stood in front of them Laura raised her hand and slapped her twice rapidly. Nicole collapsed to her knees overtaken by the emotions of the night so far. Showing no sign of compassion Laura grabbed the kneeling girl by the arm and signaled Lizzy to do the same. They raised her to her feet and brought her into the building.

"Here is the deal," announced Laura, "if you want to step into this house then you have to submit to me and let me do with you what I feel like doing. Do you understand?"

Laura let the naked girl fall back to her knees once they had stepped into the building and the door had closed behind them. The resentment that she felt towards Nicole was coming back and her anger made her dominant nature take over.

Lizzy looked at Laura trying to understand what was happening. When she saw her determination and resolve, she understood that all the old wounds had been reopened and that she would need to let her friend exact her revenge.

"Do you understand? Do you accept?" Nicky nodded yes as she did not want to be left nude in the cold.

The girls picked her up again. Twisting both of her arms behind her back Lizzy and Laura pushed the girl up the two flights of stairs to the apartment. They were both tall compared to her and Nicky's diminutive body was easy to push around. Lizzy opened the door to her apartment and Laura pushed Nicole in. When Nicole's eyes finally adjusted to the bright lights in the apartment she was shocked to see that there were two other people staring at her. Dave and Jim looked up shocked to see the naked figure being led in by their wives.

Upon recognizing the two men, Nicole blemished and fell to the floor curling up into a ball. This was the worst reunion of sorts. There she was at the mercy of a group of people that she had hurt and wounded. She could not expect any sympathy from them and she was afraid of what would ensue from this situation.

"Oh no you don't! You don't cover up tonight!" shouted Laura. She grabbed the naked girl by the arms and forced her up in the air by pulling her arms above her head. She then asked Lizzy to get something to tie her with. When Lizzy came back with four silk scarves Laura ordered the boys to lay her on the big wooden table sitting in the center of the living room.

Nicole was laid on her back with her hands tied above her head to the feet of the table.

"Boys! Tonight you get a free pass to play with this little tease," said Laura. She looked at Lizzy who signaled her approval with a sign of the head.

"You cannot fuck her, but you get to touch her and humiliate her the way she humiliated you both." Lizzy and Laura looked at each other knowingly. The little wench had managed to shatter their men and the loving wives knew that they deserved some payback.

"Wait!" Nicole screamed.

They all looked at her surprised by her sudden call.

Through her tears Nicole managed to speak up.

"I know that what I did was wrong and I never thought I would see any of you again," she sobbed. "I have wanted to apologize to you all for many years and now is my opportunity to do so..."

Everyone looked at her astonished by her words.

"Do what you feel you must do. I accept. And maybe one day you can find it in your heart to forgive me..."

Nicole's feet where dangling off the big wooden table. Being naked in front of strangers was one thing, but being naked in front of these people further added to her utter embarrassment. She wanted to hide miles below ground but the only thing she could do was to turn her head away and close her eyes.

Laura was not touched by Nicky's impromptu confession and she would have none of that. She grabbed her victim's head and told her to open her eyes. She was standing over her head and instructed the boys to proceed.

"Jim! Grab one of her ankles. Dave! Grab the other and fold her legs so that we can tie her bent with her feet over her head." The boys followed her direction. "There! See! Now she can't escape!"

Nicole was mortified to be spread open in such a way. With her feet tied above her head and her head between her knees her pussy and ass were propped up obscenely in the air. She still was as horny as she had been earlier and now that her labia was gaping open she feared that they would see how excited she was. Laura noticed it right away and screamed it for the others to see. She ran to the kitchen and came back with two cucumbers and a rag. She then gagged Nicky with the bunched-up kitchen rag.

"Look at how wet she is!" As she handed Jim and Dave the vegetables she smiled wickedly in the bound girl's direction. "Here boys! Have fun!"

Nicky could not believe what was happening to her. If she could have buried her head in the sand she would have. Tears were pooling in her eyes again and were starting to trouble her vision. She was tied in the most revealing position and she could not do anything but endure what was about to happen. The men approached her with some hesitation but Laura cheered them on.

Dave was the first one to touch her by putting a hand on one of her stretched thighs. He held up the vegetable to her vagina and started rolling it along her lips. Nicole was so wet that within a few twists of the wrist the cucumber was covered with pussy juice. To her own disbelief her body reacted to the touch. Her hips bucked to meet the cucumber.

Through her tears she could see that they were laughing at her. Dave twisted the cucumber some more and then lowered it to the entrance of her ass. Nicole started to panic and tried to move away. No one had ever touched her there. Dave would not be deterred. As the three other people in the room watched on hypnotized, he slowly started to apply some pressure on her puckered hole. In her position, Nicole could not resist the assault. The lubrication that he had collected on the green skin of the cuke and the position that she was held in forced her to accept the violation.

Very slowly she felt the cool phallus pass through her sphincter. The sensation was new but she was so aroused that she started to enjoy it right away. She could feel the blood pumping in her chest and the familiar heat of excitement coursing through her veins. She had never known such a filling sensation. Dave stepped back once the cucumber was fully inserted admiring his handy work.

Thoroughly enthralled, he stepped closer to Lizzy and started kissing her and whispering in her ears. His erect penis needed immediate attention and he lowered his wife to her knees. She immediately reached for his zipper and freed him. She grabbed him by the hips and took his raging hard on into her mouth slowly sucking him.

Jim had stepped closer to Nicole while all this was happening. He had lined the second cucumber and was set to insert it into her vagina. Laura had stepped behind him and removed his trousers. As he began introducing the second vegetable phallus into little Nicky, Laura wrapped her arms around her husband and started masturbating him to the rhythm of the cucumber that was moving in and out of Nicole's sex.

Nicky was bound with her cunt and her ass filled to capacity. Despite the shame and embarrassment she was feeling, the stimulation proved to be intoxicating. She had been aroused for such a long time since her swim in the river that she was looking forward to her climax. Her body was longing for it. Her excitement and lust were taking over her mind and only the most basic of needs and wants were coming to the surface.

She would never have submitted to such debasing treatment voluntarily. Not being in control of her body was an old fantasy but she had never acted on it. The thrill was more intense than she had ever suspected. Being tied up and feeling the restrains on her was a freeing experience. There was nothing to do but feel and submit. The only thing that she could do was let it happen so she stopped thinking and let the feelings take over.

The tender flesh between her ass and her pussy was being rubbed with each swing of Jim's hand. It was driving her insane. She focused on the pleasure building up within her and she felt the biggest orgasm of her life surge up. Like a dam about to break, the rise of pleasure was swelling up at the gates.

Laura was still pumping her husbands penis at a very fast pace. She could feel his excitement rising and when she knew that he was about to come she inserted the index of her free hand into his ass and he erupted suddenly.

Laura then gently pulled him away from Nicky and proceeded to lick his penis clean. She then got up and gently kissed him on the mouth.

Unfortunately for the naked girl, Jim had ejaculated before she had reached her climax. He had left the cucumber immobilized deep in her vagina as he had erupted in Laura's hand. Nicky was now incoherent with desire. She was humping her hips in the air trying to get her rocks off but to no avail.

After Laura tended to her husband's post-orgasm bliss, she looked in Nicky's direction and started laughing uncontrollably at the girl who was still rocking her pussy and ass back and forth in the air. To Nicky's utter shame, the rest of the group joined in on the laughter. She froze in place.

The boys quickly got dressed while the girls conferred together.

Laura then walked towards the table and spoke.

"My dear, you seemed to have enjoyed yourself too much for this to be a proper punishment. And I don't believe it to be a real apology either," came Laura's words as Nicky's heart began to sink.

"We don't want to lose our husbands to your perverted ways and we don't want to help you out. So, Lizzy and I have decided to toss you back out on the street where you came from."

Nicky wanted to cry and speak up in her own defense but her mouth was still gagged with the kitchen rag.

Laura turned to the boys and instructed them to go take a cold shower while Lizzy and her would take care of Nicky. The boys walked to the back of the apartment while Laura and Lizzy untied Nicky.

They quickly raised her to her feet with the two cucumbers still shoved up her ass and pussy. Nicky wanted to free herself from the invading veggies. However, Laura and Nicky prevented her from moving her arms freely.

"Oh no you don't!" said Laura. "You keep these dildos with you. We don't want them in our house!"

The girls then dragged her back down to the street. They tied her hands behind her back with one of the scarves they had used earlier. With another of the scarves, they made a makeshift belt around her waist. Finally, they twisted a third scarf until it became a thin rope and they tied it to the belt. That scarf went between the girl's legs and was attached to the front and to the back of the belt. It now looked as if Nicky was wearing a very thin underwear.

Laura then pushed the two cucumbers as far up as they would go into Nicky's ass and pussy. She then placed the stringy scarf over them thus holding the cukes in place. She wanted to make sure that the cukes would not fall out and that Nicky would not be able to push them out. She tightened the knots of the makeshift underwear as much as she could.

When she was satisfied she exclaimed, "There you are slut! You are free to go."

To be continued...

12