Naked in the Half-light

Story Info
Martha has an early morning (naked) holiday romance.
9.3k words
4.45
52.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,651 Followers

Martha stepped out into the almost-dark of the early morning, feeling very daring without her swimsuit. She stretched, her arms going back behind her body, pulling her breasts taut and feeling -- just so aware of -- her nakedness. It really was very early to be up and so unlike what she would do back in England. For her early, let alone so early, would have been unheard of and completely out of character for she was normally a stay-in-bed, quite content to dose beneath the covers and not getting up until she absolutely had to; but today was different. Martha listened but there was no sound, no human sound, but then came the whirr of an insect -- the sound of the world just thinking of waking up. Martha moved out onto the patio and poolside of the holiday villa. The air was warm, as warm as the night before: so very different from Manchester back in England where the rain seemed interminable day on day and, certainly this summer, looking back over July the weather had been disappointing.

Her plan, a plan hatched the night before, was to get up really early without waking anyone (done), leave the villa naked (done), wander around the patio and bit of garden naked (underway), go for a skinny dip in the pool and then lie on one of the sun loungers as the sun came up masturbating to a fantasy in her head before putting her swimsuit on, having another dip and waiting for her family to get up and have breakfast. She had lain in bed the night before, fingers playing, imagining the warm sun on her sex and deciding on her plan. The prospect had been exciting.

The swim was good. Slipping into the water without her black (or red) swimsuit on or her pink bikini had been deliciously naughty. Just looking down and seeing the water lap at her naked sex had seemed both daring and wanton. It felt different swimming in the nude, no constriction and a consequent feeling of freedom. With nothing to hold her breasts still, they bobbed about a little in the water; Martha gave them a squeeze - she did feel sexy and so naughty like this. And sex was on her mind, looking at her breasts made her think of men, what would it be like to be in the water with a naked man, if her breasts moved about so freely what would his penis and balls do? Move all over the place she thought - she'd like to see that and watch as he swam through the water, nice little narrow bottom just above the water, strong arms and legs working and that sooo interesting organ just hanging there, glimpsed as he turned or visible beneath his bottom as his legs opened and closed in breaststroke. She would, of course, like to reach out and hold it, feel it respond and move in her hand.

Twenty lengths later (it wasn't a very big pool) she pulled herself out and stood, in the half light, looking around at all she remembered from the day before, feeling the warmth of the early morning; there was no hurry about drying herself and she wandered about a little enjoying the feel of her nakedness before roughly towelling herself dry - though not, of course, the already developing wetness between her legs (that felt sooo good). The sun was almost showing itself, there was an orange glow over the adjoining villa, and it was time to move onto the next stage of her plan - a spell on a sun lounger. Luckily the villas were well separated, so there was no overlooking and certainly not any chance of being seen where the sun loungers were. Her fingers ran through the hair where her thighs joined, seeking the little valley, and then she brushed her clit with her fingers in anticipation - it would certainly not do to be seen by neighbours doing what she had in mind. Her little fantasy was already in draft in her head, ready for her to spread her thighs wide, wide open for the sun, to feel its warmth heating her as her fingers teased and probed. She had the startings of the fantasy in her mind but had not explored it as yet; she wanted it fresh and sexy in her head as she wanked. It involved the big black boy she'd seen on the beach yesterday, only she was going to have two boys in her fantasy, one in a white swimming costume (just like the boy's - it had looked so good, as had the bulge in it; not an erection unfortunately - how cool would that have been, seeing his cock poking out of the waistband!) and the other in a...

Her fantasy was starting to get warmed up as she dropped the towel and walked towards the sun loungers, when she heard a noise from the next-door villa of someone breathing quickly -- a totally unexpected and unwelcome interruption. At first she could not believe it. How could anyone else be up at this hour? How dare he/she spoil her plan! She crept over to the wall and peered over. Cool or cool!!! Not a disaster after all. It was the boy from the next-door villa; she'd passed him on the road, going into that villa the day before though she hadn't spoken to him. He was on a sun lounger and (wow) like Martha he had not put a swimsuit on and was completely naked but, better still, he was wanking, yes the way boys did (she understood) with his fist going up and down the shaft of his penis. (she had not seen that before). She stared, enthralled and excited (her hand rubbed her sex) for a good minute. Should she wait before he came (she'd never seen that) and then announce her presence? Talk about coitus interruptus! Well, not coitus but wankus interruptus (or whatever the Latin was. That was not a word in her Latin textbook certainly). She imagined the boy, suddenly disturbed, frantically trying to hide an ejaculating cock (wow. How long did an ejaculation go on for, what was it like? Would she be able to see it?), as it went everywhere (if that's how it was).

"Hello," she said simply. The way he jumped up from the sun lounger was sooo amusing, first looking wildly at her and then for something to cover him - for his erection was standing, bobbing around, in front of him (sooo amusing, but sooo interesting), pointing first one way and then the other as he searched around but there was no towel or anything to hand. Martha bit her lip; despite the half-light she was getting a really good look at it, shiny head and all.

"I had a swim too," Martha said. Despite her delight at this unexpected vision, she wanted to spare his embarrassment, for she was a little sorry for him, and admitted, "I was going to do just what you are doing but then I heard you."

The boy gaped.

"I'm Martha, come over here and shake hands so we can introduce ourselves properly."

At first undecided, clearly still shocked by being discovered, the boy decided he might as well comply and came across, climbing over the wall, his erection still half showing but now dropping away in his embarrassment.

"Er, Ben," he said and held out his hand. Martha took it, conscious that, moments before, it had been exercising his organ (cool).

"Martha," she replied, "isn't it lovely this early in the morning, so beautifully warm yet still not light." She was trying to sound normal, just conversational. Poor boy he was sooo embarrassed.

Ben was quite clearly looking at her, looking at her nakedness, looking at her breasts and the vee of fine blond curls not really hiding her little girl's slit. She stared too at his now subsided cock. What would it be like to have one of those always hanging in front of you, quite a nuisance she supposed, but wasn't it sooo interesting!

He answered, "Yeah, I like the morning. I've been getting up early all week."

"Wanking every morning. Wow!"

Ben looked embarrassed again, "Er, sort of..."

"How do you do sort of?" asked Martha mischievously.

"Yeah, well - yes, I mean."

"Cool. I've only just arrived, day before yesterday. Did you think the same as I did how fun and cool it would be to get up without clothes and come out here and walk around, swim and wank?"

Ben was clearly taken aback by a girl's easy use of the word, 'wank.'

"Yeah. Just like that. I am sorry; I didn't know you were there. Never heard anybody before."

"Come on let's go to my sun loungers and wank together."

"Huh?"

"It'd be really cool, I can watch you and you can watch me."

The idea obviously appealed, Ben's cock was rising again. Martha's mouth opened.

"Wow Ben, how'd you do that? Don't you have to touch it?"

"No Martha, if I think about sex up it comes." He was embarrassed again.

"Could be embarrassing on the beach in a swimsuit." She was thinking of her fantasy, the black boy and the white swimsuit and his erect cock poking out of the waistband.

"Yeah, well, I take emergency measures, lie on my front 'til it comes down."

"Suppose it's like my nipples, they go all hard, see?" and she lifted her breasts to show Ben.

"They're really nice, Martha, you've got really nice ti... nice breasts, I mean, yeah and nipples. You've got really big, um whatever the brown discs around you're nipples are called. I like them.

Martha was pleased; she'd actually been rather self-conscious of her big areolae crowning her breasts, so much bigger than her friends.

They were sitting on the loungers now. Ben was recovering, getting bolder now.

"You start, I've already had a long session."

It was one thing the idea of session wanking together, it was quite another to actually do it, and the more so solo, in front of a boy or indeed anyone. Martha was pleased she was already excited (hard nipples and a certain familiar soppiness between her legs) - her body was already underway. "Oh, OK then." She bit her lip and raised her hands to her breasts and began fondling them, her fingers lightly brushing the undersides up to the nipples. She stared at Ben's cock -- hey there was no need for her fantasy.

Ben in his turn was staring wide eyed at Martha's hands working her breasts, playing with her nipples; his eyes flicked to her patch of curly fair hair, her pink slit showing through, before returning to her breasts. Martha's fingers were tweaking her nipples now. Ben swallowed hard as she put her fingers in her mouth, wetting them, before returning to a nipple and moistening it. She in turn was still looking at his cock and was delighted when Ben's hand went to it and gently started moving the foreskin (oh yes she knew all about the anatomy). Her right hand moved downwards to stroke her slit. In a moment she would be letting her hand go between her thighs, she'd need to spread them a bit, and it was with a mixture of embarrassment and wanton excitement that she knew this would, given the sun's rays were now touching her legs, reveal all to Ben. She would have this naked, wanking boy looking at her sex and all her private folds, her vagina and clit - even her bottom hole (definitely embarrassing - even gross). It didn't stop her and it was very clear Ben wanted to look - he was moving to see. Slowly Martha lay back on the lounger and opened her thighs, not just a little bit as she had first intended but wider and wider, exposing herself fully to this naked boy from next door and the warm rays of the rising sun - just as her plan had required (a plan now somewhat changed - but plans should change in the light of developments and unexpected happenings).

Martha's fingers touched herself, her eyes closing. Oh yes, she was wet all right, her fingers played, circling her sex, teasing herself. She opened her eyes, Ben had lent even closer and his fist was slowly moving up and down his cock. A thought came to Martha, was she tempting him too much? What if he lost control and forced himself on her. The idea both repelled and excited her. What would it be like to have that cock inside her? She'd like that but only with her permission and she couldn't give that, she wasn't on the pill and they didn't have any of those 'things'.

"No touching," she said.

Ben looked disappointed.

"We are just wanking together, friendly like, and shouldn't you be lying down, as you were before?"

"I like watching you Martha, and... oh yeah!"

The idea of a cock inside her had made her the more excited and she had brought her fingers together and had just pushed them into her. It was this insertion that had caused Ben's (verbal) ejaculation.

"Now you be quiet, I need to concentrate."

Martha's fingers worked, flicking her clit, moving the little hood, with her legs wide spread and her hips bucking a little against her fingers. All the while the sun was getting warmer, its rays both illuminating and warming her sex. The feeling was lovely. It was better than her fantasy (she could use that another time) just watching Ben's hand on his cock and what it was doing. His hand was moving faster now, the foreskin alternately pulled back to reveal the shiny head and then covering it, just leaving the little hole at the top. Martha could see a bead of liquid on the tip, was that the ejaculation? It seemed to be running a little over the head - surely there was more? The movement was making his balls bounce beneath the cock. She'd have to have a better look at them another time - what did they feel like? She was close now, concentrate, oh yes concentrate, nearly there. Her eyes stayed on Ben's cock as he still sat working at it, his eyes in turn on her fingers churning her sex.

She was about to come, she could feel the moment almost on her and was about to shut her eyes tight and surrender to the waves of pleasure when her eyes went wide. It was happening, that thing she had heard and read about, Ben was coming - so that was what it was like! A dollop of something shot out of the end of his penis flying up into the air and catching his chin, and then another came splashing onto his breast. It was sooo exciting, giving her extra impetus and a funny feeling inside. As Ben's penis released its third creamy shot it happened and Martha's orgasm burst onto her. She came gasping in waves of pleasure but her eyes never leaving the still spasming cock.

They were wanking together and having a mutual orgasm.

Martha rested, eyes closed, feeling sooo good in the afterglow of her orgasm, feeling the delicious heat of the sun on her sex. What a place to get sunburn! She'd have to ask Ben to rub anti-sun cream in (wicked!). She opened her eyes. Ben hadn't moved and the aftermath of his own orgasm, his ejaculation was running down his chest, was in his curly pubic hair and coating his still erect cock. Martha sat up on her lounger and stared. The creamy liquid still seemed to be oozing from his pee hole ('Urethra' - and not just for pee very clearly - double cool!). The male orgasm was clearly a rather messy affair.

"Wow Ben, cool, it shoots so far. Spurt, spurt, spurt. Cool. Can I do that tomorrow?"

"What!"

"Yeah, you wank me: I wank you. How about that? " A bit of touching, then, after all. "I want to hold that and make it go."

Ben nodded with a big smile on his face. Martha could see his thoughts -- like, was his holiday suddenly looking up or not!

Martha went on, "a lot of stuff comes out doesn't it. They say sex is messy. Certainly is, look at you, and I've got all this." She indicated the wetness running onto her thighs and the spongy soppiness of her vulva. "I'd let you touch only look what you've got on your hands! Best kept away from vaginas, I think, unless you want babies and I don't."

Ben's cock was softening fast. Martha was fascinated, "Bye, bye little cock, see you big and strong tomorrow!"

It was time, thought Martha, to go for her swim (back on plan) leaving a rather sticky Ben to climb, dripping semen, over the garden wall to go and clean himself up; a sticky but very happy Ben.

The holiday had suddenly come alive for Martha. What a wicked surprise!

Of course they saw each other during the day across the villa wall or on the beach but it was not until the next morning that Martha really spoke to Ben again. She was up early again and standing in the doorway of the villa as before, stretching, She had a liaison with a naked boy - how cool was that? She could make out a shadowy figure in the half-light over at Ben's villa and she walked across, all the time thinking how naughty this was. She could feel herself becoming wet just at the prospect. He was her side of the wall.

"Morning Ben," and she kissed his cheek. It brought her close to him and she felt just the brush of his penis on her thigh (cool).

"Your pool or mine?" he said

"Let's walk a bit first."

They walked down to the gate leading out onto the road, not touching, and not talking. It was still dark and silent. They stood looking out.

"How far have you walked like this?"

"Huh?"

"Naked - liked that."

"Just around the villa, I suppose."

"Not any further? Didn't you want to walk down the track to the cliffs or the sea? I'd thought of that. How cool it would be to be out without a stitch on."

"You might be seen."

"Nobody about surely? We could hide. Imagine crouching naked in the bushes as someone walks by. Anyway we could take our swimsuits in case and for coming back if it was too light. We could swim in the sea." Martha warmed to her theme. "We could take snorkels. Hey, how cool would that be diving naked, seeing each other underwater?"

"Yeah, maybe. Let's swim in the pool."

"Can I hold it?"

"What?"

"Your cock, silly!"

Ben was clearly quite beside himself as they walked together to the poolside. The girl from next door was holding his penis in her hand and moving it around. His erection came up in seconds.

"Huh, wow, cool! It just grew in my hand," exclaimed Martha, "it's all hard now." She'd liked that. First taking the limp thing in her hand, all soft and so different from anything she had and before she had even tugged it to pull Ben in the direction of the pool, she had felt the thickening and it had just grown, over doubled in size, just like that; and instead of being all limp, soft and hanging down, so she had had to lift it up, it was now hard and very definitely standing almost upright, a real handle to hold onto - and was she happy to do that? Oh yes (wicked!).

The pool was still in the half darkness, there was no breeze at all to ruffle its smooth surface. Quietly they stepped in together and begun to swim. It was companionable not overly sexual - that was about to come when they reached the loungers.

"You can share my towel," Martha said as they climbed up the steps from the pool, naked together.

Martha looked down at Ben's penis, which had lost its rigidity, she grinned - she looked forward to it growing in her hand again - she'd liked that.

It was lighter now, the sun not risen but an orange glow showed dawn was not far away. The sky was already a pale blue above fading to almost a green before the pale orange of the horizon. Martha lay down on a lounger stretching her arms above her head and pushing her breasts up towards Ben.

"OK you can touch me now."

Martha giggled as Ben's penis twitched and all by itself pumped up to full erection. Never mind, she could feel it grow in her hand another time.

"It's so cool how it does that all by itself. Hey, you'll have to dive for the sand if we meet on the beach because all I'll have to say is something like, 'I love making your cock all hard' and it'll happen right in your swimsuit - a great big bulge. Does it pop out of the waistband?" Martha hadn't forgotten the black boy in his white swimsuit.

"Not unless I let it, it goes to one side or the other." A practical answer.

"I'd like to pull them down when your cock is all hard and see it spring out!"

"Martha, you say the oddest things for a girl."

"Girls like sex too, you know, and they like their breasts touched - are you going to touch them or do I have to do it all by myself?" Her arms were still above her head making Martha look quite defenceless. She moved one thigh a little above the other, a very sexual gesture.

Ben knelt beside the lounger and his hands went to her breasts in a second.

"No, don't just grab them, do it gently, lightly, with fingertips at first."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,651 Followers