Naked in the Half-light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Ben complied, his fingers just stroking up her breasts towards her nipples, but not touching them. Martha sighed as she felt the soft touch on her still wet breasts. The first boy to touch them ever and wasn't it simply wicked! The feeling was much better than when she did it herself. Her thighs opened a little, she could feel herself starting to get really wet. In a little while Ben's fingers would be down there, even sneaking inside her and touching her clit as well (bet he rubs too hard, so she would have to direct him (cool!). His fingers were getting closer to her nipples but he was being ever so good in not hurrying now. Her head turned to stare at his erect cock. Ben's fingers were on her nipples now, rolling their hardness between his fingers. Martha closed her eyes, the feeling was just sooo good!

It wasn't long before one set of fingers began sliding downwards, heading towards her tummy and beyond. A finger in her tummy button (it tickled), then stroking her curly hair before running up and down her crack (sooo exciting). Ben had got off his knees now and was bending over her, looking intently at her crotch. Martha's eyes were drawn past his erect cock to the balls hanging beneath, hanging, she could see, in their sack ('scrotum' she remembered). She could see the egg shape of his balls ('testes') moulding the scrotum. The ball sack swung a little as he moved, reminding her a little of the boar pig she had seen on that farm visit a few years ago. How she'd stared at the size of his balls - they had seemed so rude just hanging there. Martha reached up with her hand and cupped Ben's balls, lifting them up as if weighing them in her hand (she was actually). She squeezed.

"Careful, Martha, not too hard - that'll hurt."

With her fingertips she separated out one ball and felt its size.

"You're hurting!"

"Sorry!"

Her fingers travelled further. There was nothing behind his balls, just skin, so very different from women. Oops, bottom hole. Well, that was just the same as hers!

Ben's fingers were sliding between her thighs now, where she was wet. "Leave my clit for last," she hissed.

"Where is it?"

"It's like the end of your cock, all sensitive so don't rub it straightaway, move slowly to it, like with my nipples."

"Is that where you pee?"

Martha sniffed, hadn't he done his homework on female anatomy? She had taken a great interest in male anatomy herself!

"Look," she said opening her thighs really wide. It was sexy doing this, opening herself for a boy's inspection of her sex. "See lips all around the edge, my vagina lower down, my bottom hole right down there just where yours is, above the vagina is my pee hole, see, and above that, see the little knob sticking up just before the little flap of skin, it's not that big but sooo sensitive, that's the clit."

Ben was grinning as his fingers started tracing around Martha's sex. It was obvious he liked Martha's description and instruction and was very happy to do her bidding - happy to run his fingers, round and round in Martha's wetness.

Martha watched him hold one hand up to his face and rub his wet fingers together, clearly marvelling at what he had on his fingers, examining its texture, even sniffing it (hmm!). Oh, (gross) he was licking his fingers now!

"Can I put a finger in you please, Martha?"

He'd asked! "Course you can."

And he did, she could feel it wriggling inside, and then another slipped in.

"They go all the way in!"

"Ben, are you being stupid, of course they do - think what else has to go in there and that, I can see, is a lot longer than a finger."

"But your hymen?"

So he had been studying female anatomy.

"Hairbrush handle," she said shortly.

"Oh, right."

Martha was pushing her hips against the invading fingers and could feel knuckles banging against her clit. It was good; she would orgasm like this in a few minutes. She bucked harder against his hand.

"Rub my clit lightly with thumb please Ben."

Orgasm was in sight, Ben was actually doing it just right, thumb just moving on her clit, fingers stuffed up her and she in turn pushing against it. Her mouth opened as she screwed her eyes tight shut and surrendered herself to the electric spasms.

He was still looking at her face when she opened her eyes.

"You look really, really pretty when you come. Wish I had a camera."

"Well I'm not being photographed like this," she replied, "no way! Your turn, you lie down."

Ben complied and Martha sat down across him, on his thighs, her open wet sex inches from his balls.

Ben could feel her wetness on the skin of his thighs.

Her fingers began to play with his balls again. "These are cool, Ben, they move independently, hey and you've got hair growing on them!"

Martha stroked him just behind the scrotum causing his penis to jump at the pleasurable sensation.

"Oh, you can move it!"

"Sort of." Ben waggled his cock up and down to her great interest.

Her fingertips touched the base of the shaft and trailed upwards. "You've got a sort of ridge all the way up to the head," she said examining the whole structure - is that where all the blood goes to pump it up? It's all so big compared to, you know, when it's not."

Martha's fist closed around the shaft and she began working the foreskin rather strongly and rather fast.

"Martha - as with you, gently and slowly. Too rough and it's not very good; if you go too fast I come too quickly; you only speed up when I'm coming."

"How do I know when?"

"I'll tell you!"

Martha just used her thumb and forefinger causing Ben to smile contentedly, "Yeah, like that."

It was obviously good for him, lying back with Martha's nakedness so close, indeed very close as her exposed sex was actually touching his thighs - he was both manually and visually stimulated.

"Can't I just dip in for a moment? All you'd have to do is come up the lounger a little way and you could just let yourself down on me and...oh... faster Martha, faster!" The idea had clearly had an effect on him.

Martha worked Ben's cock, leaning forward to see what would happen and, just as the day before, Ben's young cock spewed, the pulses of semen jetting way up his chest.

"Cool," breathed Martha as she continued to wank Ben. Only when it seemed the flow had really stopped and he was beginning to soften did she release. She looked at her fingers. There was of course semen on them, sticky and gooey. She rubbed it between her fingers.

"And that is why you can't dip in, Ben! I can see what would happen."

They swam in the pool and talked a little longer but as the sun rose, Ben went back to his side of the wall, to his villa.

Martha was, of course, up bright and early the next morning. She had been so excited at the prospect that she had found difficulty getting to sleep - which was doubly frustrating as the sooner she was asleep, the sooner she would be awake for the morning. It had probably been her fault for going to bed too early. That had surprised her parents. Too much sun, fresh air and exercise they had said to each other. They were correct - sort of.

Ben and she kissed properly when they met, standing wrapped in each other's arms in the half-light. It had been exciting for Martha to feel Ben's cock pressed against her soft downy hair and the more so when she felt it growing as they kissed, feeling it sliding up her left thigh and up her tummy in a steady jerky movement as it hardened, then to stand to attention pressed against her tummy. It was all she could do to stop herself holding Ben tight round his neck and lifting herself up and impaling herself on his cock. Wouldn't it be sooo good to fuck Ben, fuck him as he stood holding her? But she mustn't, they or, more to the point, she, had no 'protection.'

They swum first but when they got to the sun loungers Ben put forward a new idea. "Would you like me to kiss you 'down there' Martha, make you come that way."

Martha was quite taken aback - oral sex, yes she had heard about it, even fantasised a bit, but here Ben was actually asking her if, if - the prospect of a tongue wriggling on her clit was sooo exciting but that meant in return she'd have to... to suck his cock. Her eyes dropped to it. It was rather big but not much more than a banana and she could get one of those in her mouth. Well she'd give it a go.

"Please, Ben," she'd said lying down again.

He'd started on her breasts, just as the day before, and done really well - and she meant really well - as if he was more experienced than he was letting on. She'd ask him. But then the feel of his tongue on her inner thighs just above her knees was simply sooo erotic and he was sooo slow in moving his tongue upwards and so scrupulously fair licking each thigh in turn, that this quite put that question out of her mind. She was positively dripping by the time he was about 100cm from her sex. If he didn't hurry up, she thought, she'd come without him even licking her clit once (awesome or what?).

Ben was at her outer lips now, circling all round. Could she open her thighs any wider, she doubted it, and then, bloody hell, he was licking around her vagina - unfuckingbelieveable! Martha's eyes opened in astonishment and pleasure. Ben had stuck his tongue right in her and was wriggling it around and around. She was very close to coming and he hadn't even touched her clit. Oh, oh pee hole now; oh, oh his tongue just tickling there, careful, careful she mustn't let herself go - that would ruin the friendship! She was coming; she couldn't stop herself, nerves building up to that great tingling feeling. What! Oh! Ben's tongue was finally on her clit, just the tip running around and off she went and kept coming, her thighs clamping Ben's head, trapping him in her sex.

Martha was still trembling when Ben prised himself away.

"Ben that was sooo wicked! And," she giggled, "just look at your wet face - and that's all my doing!"

Ben bent over Martha and kissed her on the lips.

"Eek," she said, "gross, that's my wetness you're kissing me with."

Ben's hand went to Martha's sex wetting his fingers and he brought the fingers up and licked before bringing them to Martha's mouth. "Your turn," and he rubbed them gently back and forth across her lips, "come on, you suck."

And she did, her lips surrounding the fingers. After a time he pulled them away. Martha was about to say something.

"I know - gross," laughed Ben, "come on let's give you something bigger to suck on, a different fluid to try."

"Oh, no Ben, you're not coming in my mouth."

"Why not? You can't get babies that way."

"No, I mean, I don't like it."

"Have you tried it?"

"No, but..."

"Well you can always pull away but I want you to try some. Fair's fair."

Ben straddled the lounger, his feet either side and his thighs widely spaced, his cock now centimetres from her face and his balls hanging below.

"Oh I..." said Martha, her usual confidence a little upset.

Ben eased himself up the lounger a bit more bringing his cock nearer and nearer to Martha's face. She lifted it up so she could lick his balls first, she'd start there she thought, even take them one at a time into her mouth. Well, here goes. She could feel the shape of the testes with her tongue and, after a time, yes, it was nice to be gently sucking Ben's vulnerability. Could she get the whole scrotum in at once? Yes. It was certainly funny for her to think she had a whole scrotum in her mouth and how odd it must be for Ben up there to be looking down and seeing his cock lying up her face, its head on her forehead and in her hair whilst her mouth sucked, must almost seem to be eating his balls! Ben tried to rise a bit but it was easy to restrain him by closing her mouth a bit more and holding on. Yes he had him! It was a pity she couldn't talk, not possible with a scrotum in your mouth, or she could have got him to do anything she wanted, she had him in her power!

Of course she did release and now it was the main item. Martha looked at Ben's cock, just inches from her face, its big plum head with the eye pointing at her. It was very close indeed and she could see it in detail, a little moisture was gathered around the eye, Ben's pee hole. Martha thought it still wet from the swim until a little more appeared and a trickle started to run downwards.

"Ben, you're leaking," said Martha, "is that..."

"It's just pre-cum. I leak a little if I'm excited long enough. It gets quite wet if I wank for a long time. It's not wee if that's what you were thinking!"

"No, I wasn't. But that's another reason not to dip! You don't need to even come to get a girl pregnant!"

"Oh, I don't think there's sperm in that."

Martha couldn't now avoid at least tasting some semen if she was to suck Ben's cock at all.

Well, she reasoned to herself, hadn't he just had his face buried in her own lubrication? Her little pink tongue reached out and tentatively touched Ben right on the tip of his cock, on the little eye, wriggling the tip in the moisture. It was salty and not unpleasant. It was going to be all right.

"That's great. Do it again!" He was staring, staring, watching Martha licking the end of his cock as he stood in his rather dominant position over her, cock hanging down and thrust at her face.

She obliged, teasing his pee hole with her tongue before, gradually, ever so slowly, she began to suck the plum into her mouth, her lips steadily widening into a large 'O' as they rode over the smooth surface.

Martha had Ben's cock in her mouth now. Well just the head actually, and she could lick that, run her tongue over the smooth surface. Did he like that? It was funny that her tongue was actually rougher than the cock head: oh yes the tip of her tongue was smooth but the top was rough - was he too sensitive for the rasp of her tongue? She asked but no she was doing 'fine,' really well.

"Martha you really are an excellent... I mean you are doing just right. Don't actually suck but lick, yes, like that, definitely like that!"

Martha lips now slipped further down the shaft, she was exploring how far she could take him, how much would go in her mouth - over half the shaft with ease. Despite her ban on photographs she admitted to herself she wouldn't mind seeing herself from a third person perspective. What did she look like with Ben's cock down her throat (well not really but...), what did it look like? She eased back a bit; it was easier just playing with the head, the plum.

Ben had obviously enjoyed the deeper sucking, both the feeling as well as the sight of his cock in Martha's mouth. Standing over her as he was, he was very much in control of movement and he began a gentle rocking movement with his thighs causing his cock to alternately push into and retreat within Martha's mouth. He felt a restraining and firm hand on his scrotum.

"I'll control that, thank you, one enthusiastic lunge and you could choke me. Do that and it will hurt!"

Ben was docile and Martha licked on. Of course the added touch on his scrotum coupled with both the sensuous friction on his cock and the visual stimulation of Martha blowing him soon had the anticipated effect.

"Hey, Martha, ready? Here I come..."

Martha could feel the spasm before the first dollop of semen shot into her mouth, she tried keeping the head in her mouth, maintain the movement of her tongue sweeping across the head but the sudden arrival of the warm semen and its quantity were too much for her. She pulled back, or rather pushed Ben away, allowing the cock to squirt freely - and it certainly did that - on her face, in her hair, off her chin onto her chest. It was salty and a little slimy but Martha didn't spit, she swallowed. It really wasn't too bad but there seemed an awful lot of it. A bit cross with herself for letting go, she sucked the cock back into her mouth, licking off any semen on it and finding it was still oozing a little. With a big grin she held onto the cock letting it soften in her mouth, Ben could not get away because Martha still held his balls in her hand. The more it softened, the more Martha could take into her mouth until she had the whole shaft in her mouth, curled around her tongue (Hey, wicked). Eventually she released him.

"OK?" She asked.

Ben nodded, "You're a bit of a mess, sorry."

Martha felt her face and discovered it was in her hair as well, she rubbed her hands together but that did no good, they seem covered with the stuff, so she wiped them down her thighs.

"Yes, just a bit - I think a swim might be a good idea."

"My place," said Ben, "I'm the only one who'll be up for hours yet."

It was good just quietly swimming together in the sunlight, post orgasm, before Martha nipped back over the wall.

Martha wanted to be daring the next morning and walk down to the beach naked. Ben had been happy to comply with her idea - he seemed happy to be led by her. With towels and swimsuits bundled under their arms they walked quickly across the road in the dark and down the path. Even at this hour it was warm. No one was to be seen. It was exciting both feeling naked and in the daring, the slight risk of discovery. Martha glanced at Ben walking beside her, his soft penis swinging from side to side as he walked - rather like the unrestrained swing of her own breasts, she thought - the floppy bits of human sexuality!

Would discovery actually be exciting - not by her own parents obviously - but a stranger? She could imagine the disapproval of a woman, but the nodding appreciation of a man, the winking at Ben for being lucky. What if it was the black boy in the white swimsuit? Would he stop and chat. She could imagine the casual conversation as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Could she ask him, the thing she really wanted to know, were black boy's cocks really bigger?

"Can I see?" she might say, "why don't you walk down to the beach naked too?"

The excitement of walking with two naked boys, one on each arm. Would she dare say it, make some joke about standing in a lady's presence or dare do it - get them both hard. A cock in each hand. Would she suck them both, her mouth moving from one to the other, would she wank them off, what would they both do to her? Of course the two of them could hold her down, fuck her, impregnate her one after the other and there was nothing she could do and nothing she could complain about. She had gone walking naked, she had touched them first, and she had led them on. "Yes, officer, I did kneel and suck them. I wasn't forced." And she did desperately want to be fucked, she wanted a cock inside her, wanted Ben on top of her - in her.

"Ben," she said. He must have been wondering at her silence. "Ben I need to be fucked."

"What now?" He'd replied, "well bend over."

Martha had giggled, the idea of just bending over and Ben taking her from behind like an animal was attractive, she was already wet enough with the excitement of the walk and her thoughts, so entry would not be a problem. Perhaps she should bend over and let him do it - just a bit.

"No, I meant we will need to fuck. I want your cock in me sooo much but we need a condom - condoms." Martha corrected herself. She wanted to be fucked lots of times. "Can you get some?"

"I'll try," he said.

"Cool," she said and squeezed his lengthening cock. They were nearing the beach now and stopped as they came to it. In the half-light it appeared deserted. All at once Martha bent herself forward, hands just touching the ground and, waggled her hips a little, she turned to look at Ben a few paces behind and slowly licked her lips very suggestively, "Come and get me!"

Ben needed no encouragement; he dropped the towel he was carrying and nipped in behind, lightly holding her hips, lining himself up for entry. Just as his cock touched her sex Martha was off and running. Ben had not spotted she was sort of in the starting position for a race; she was off sprinting down the beach towards the sea. She had a good head start, she glanced behind, Ben had had first to pick his towel up and was now running after her his cock hard. She smiled to herself; she'd always been a fast sprinter at school though she'd never run naked before. She giggled imagining her school friends and herself running the 400 metres naked. Kate would be sooo funny with her enormous boobs bouncing everywhere and wouldn't the boys just have cheered them on! Or, if it was the boys' race, she could imagine all those cocks swinging as they ran, all those ball sacks flopping around. Unless they were hard like Ben. Imagine that! All those hard cocks pounding down the track, kept hard by the prospect of fucking the girls at the end of the race. Kate for the winner! Just imagine the boys hurtling through the finishing line to fall on the girls, soft thighs spreading, and bottoms rising.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers