Naked in the Half-light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers

She was near the sea now and glanced back again. No, Ben was not going to catch her. She threw aside her towel and splashed into the sea and began swimming. Did she like swimming naked or didn't she! After a while she paused and waited for Ben to swim up to her.

"I should smack your bottom for that trick."

"Please do, I'd like that!" she said, "but hadn't I said no fucking without a condom, I was just getting ready to race you, that is all, you must have misunderstood!" She reached under the water and held his cock, making it grow in her hand. "I love touching your cock, Ben," she said. It was hidden below the water but, even so, Martha closed her eyes and ducked her head under the water and, opening her mouth, began to suck and she sucked as long as she could hold her breath.

"Nice? Let's swim some more." They swam around for a few minutes and then Martha put her arms around Ben's neck and kissed him on the mouth. "Play with me, make me come."

His hands, yes both of them, were below the water, one stroking her bottom, the other her slit. Martha held on around his neck kissing him as fingers played; at first one hand was squeezing her labia together tightly closing her to entry whilst fingers of the other hand pretended to try and force entry, then her labia was released and the first hand began to creep in whilst the other hand retreated and a solitary finger began stroking her bottom hole (how very rude - but it got ruder) and pushed inside.

"Ben!" she said," wrong hole."

"Sorry," he said -- but didn't remove it.

And she felt a finger of the other hand slip into her vagina.

"Better?"

Martha kissed Ben harder, the feelings were sooo good. She did a quick survey of the beach, no one about but it was getting lighter. Ben's fingers were really working magic. She reached down and held his cock. It really wouldn't matter if she had it inside her just a little bit, would it? "Ben, just hold my bottom a bit."

Fingers were removed and in one fluid movement Martha had bounced her feet up from the sand, pulling on the arms wrapped around Ben's neck and had wrapped her thighs around his hips. With a sigh she let herself down and felt the tip of Ben's cock pushing its way a little into her. It was too much, she had to be filled and she pushed down hard impaling herself on Ben's penis. It was delicious feeling, the sense of being opened as it slid up her, feeling the hardness within her and his rough curly hair stroking her clit. She began to bounce as her orgasm hit her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she thought as the ecstasy washed over her.

She slowed and stopped, hands still holding him around the neck. "Ben, sorry, I shouldn't have. You haven't come have you? I shouldn't have, I, oh fuck I shouldn't have."

But Ben hadn't come, though he would like to, soon please! Martha lifted herself up and off and, feet planted on the sand, her hand reached for his cock and began to wank it. "Like this?" she said. It was just breaking surface and after a few strokes Martha bent down and took it in her mouth, with the gentle waves lapping her face was sometimes submerged but she kept sucking until it began to spurt. After two spurts she stood up, still moving her hand and watched Ben's cock fountaining into the sea, the semen floating away.

It was light now, the sun shining all along the beach and in the distance figures, perhaps fishermen, starting to appear. Swimming back to the shore they donned their swimsuits. Ben elected to go for a walk along the beach as Martha wandered back to her villa dressed in her black swimsuit. She stood for a moment at the edge of the beach looking back at the scene of her first fuck. She would remember this, the perfect beach, the half-light and her lovely climax bouncing in the sea on Ben's cock. She hoped he would be able to get some condoms; they mustn't do that again without protection. She had been silly. It would be sooo good to fuck properly though other things were nice and she did like seeing Ben's cock ejaculate. She wouldn't see that in a condom, a condom deep inside her. Her thighs rubbed together, she knew what a cock felt like inside now - and it felt wicked!

Postscript

It had been a great holiday and she did hope Ben would write. Pity she had so rarely been with him on the beach during the day. He'd said his parents wouldn't have liked it - which didn't make much sense - or they were all, the whole family, away exploring the rest of the island, going to a restaurant, and coming back late. Certainly there were whole days when she hadn't seen him at all -- except in the half-light. It hadn't been the usual sort of summer holiday romance. That last stroll down the beach together had been good, though, and that last secret fuck in the woodland behind the beach had been great - so lucky Ben had been able to get those condoms earlier in the holiday.

She'd been puzzled on the plane when her mother had asked who that old man was she'd been talking to.

"Old man?" she'd queried.

Her mother had said the one she had been walking down the beach with and talking to that very morning.

"Oh, yeah, that's Ben but he's hardly old," she'd said and her mother had looked at her strangely.

"Well, it was only a back view, I suppose."

Martha laughed to herself, - old indeed! Ben was the same age as her, a wicked looking boy, nothing old looking about him, full head of hair, nice even white teeth, smooth hard tummy, pert little bottom and a cock that certainly had a youthful vitality! She'd miss him and that cock. It had been sooo good. She hoped he'd write. He'd said he would. She would.

Ben pottered about his villa garden in the early half-light of the next day, naked, as was his wont. He looked wistfully at the adjoining villa. He'd miss sweet Martha and her young body. He wondered who would be the next occupants. Ben had misled Martha a little bit in saying he was on holiday too; well he hadn't quite said that. What he'd said was he had already been there a week, which was not actually untrue - he had certainly been there that week and many, many weeks before.

Who would be staying at the next-door villa next? Sometimes he was lucky: sometimes he was not. It was not his only option, but it was very convenient. It was not often parents brought older offspring in their late teens with them, like Martha, though sometimes young couples came, sometimes in pairs. They could be fun. It was not difficult, he had found, from long practice, gently to hypnotise them into releasing their libido in a rather abandoned way; engage in energetic cross couple sex that they had (probably) not at all intended to do; forget they had met him and then, rather surprisingly, in retrospect looking back at their holiday, be happy for the young man from next door to join them in their intimate activities. He smiled to himself as his cock rose in the strengthening sunshine. He had spent many happy hours in that next-door pool with young couples before joining in the fucking both in and out of the pool. Ben still wrote to some of them, he always wrote back (from his PO Box in England) but rarely did he see them again. It was risky meeting his hypnotised subjects outside of the island, away from the villa. Other people would notice he was not what the couple or girl thought he was; he was not their age, had not been for many a year, indeed he was getting on in years, more so as each year passed (not surprisingly). Ben was sure Martha would write to her imagined holiday boyfriend. Of course he would write back. He lay down on his sun lounger and idly played with his cock - perhaps he should let it rest for the day. It had been busy.

There was a noise from next door and, quietly, he peeked over the garden wall. Oh joy! It was four young women all dressed in bikinis who must have arrived the night before. Why did they bother with bikinis, they were just girls together? Were they on holiday as friends or rather more than that - were they gay? Ben had no problem with that. He had no problem either way. Four straight girls fighting over the 'hunk' from next door and all winning in the end (everyone gets a prize!): Four lesbians, well, he liked his role as the living dildo, having his cock pushed by one girl into another. It amused him the way they took to having a man involved in their sexual play, something they would not have dreamt of doing normally. Four girls, one way or another, playing with his cock all at once, it was good - he could vouch for that!

Ben would have liked another week of Martha, but these new girls would certainly do. Martha's naive innocence coupled with her strong sexuality had been invigorating. What a lovely girl - he wished her well in the future. Perhaps she'd be back next year. It would be interesting to hear what she had done in the year, what boyfriends she had had, what she had done with them. He lay back on his sun lounger and waited for the girls to look over the wall. Would they say anything, be shocked at his nakedness? It really didn't matter; he would catch up with them somewhere, on the beach, in the shops and work his hypnotism. He'd be swimming with them by nightfall and probably sleeping with them by the day after that. Ben smiled happily to himself. He was certainly glad he'd retired to the island with the never-ending variety of experience it brought right to his door.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers