Naked in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,708 Followers

After what seemed like an excruciatingly long time I made it to my front door. I'd been far luckier than I deserved that none of the neighbors had decided to pop outside inconveniently as I went by, and now all I had to do was get inside. The door was locked as I expected, but Lisa should still be in. I hoped.

I knocked on the door a little louder than I intended, finally realizing just how fucked I was if my roommate had decided to go out for the night unexpectedly. I knocked again frantically while looking around wildly to make sure I was still alone. Just before I tried a third time the door swung open and I experienced a huge wave of relief.

"Alright, alright. I'm...."

Lisa stopped short as she caught sight of me and trailed off with whatever rebuking statement she had prepared for me.

"Can I come in?" I asked when she didn't move to let me by at first.

"Oh, yeah. Right."

I gratefully slipped by Lisa into the apartment as she closed the door and kicked off my sneakers.

"Should I even ask?" she said, eyeing me critically.

I was half-naked, wearing someone else's jacket, and my damn pussy was beginning to seriously lubricate the inside of my thighs again. There wasn't a single story I could hope to give her that would explain it all away.

On the other hand, I was feeling good. I'd gotten off enough times already that night to probably make a new personal best, and the disaster I'd seen coming hadn't happened. All the worrying I'd done about what Lisa's reaction would be if she ever found out what I was doing just didn't seem like a big deal at that moment.

"Tell you what," I said. "Let me go get changed and I'll tell you all about it."

Xarth
Xarth
14,708 Followers
12