Naked Maid

Story Info
Husband becomes maid and performs for wife and friends.
2.9k words
4.23
142.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bilman
bilman
13 Followers

My wife and I were sleeping late one Saturday. When we finally decided to get out of bed it was around eleven am. I got out of bed first and as I started to get dressed my wife tells me

"Stop what you're doing and stay naked."

She has quickly transitioned into her mistress role and explains to me that I will be cleaning the house toady and will be doing it in the nude. My first task is to serve her breakfast in bed and she gives me her order then dismisses me. As I turn to leave she calls me back and says

"If you are going to be my maid you need to look the part. Go get out that skimpy maid outfit you bought me last year."

Well after much wrestling I am able to get the costume on and while I think I look ridiculous, she loves it;

I really like how the ruffled boy shorts barely hold your cock in place."

She has me spin around to model it for her as I turn around she remembers that the shorts are crotchless and slipping a finger inside the opening she tickles my anus and says

"Perfect, now get my breakfast."

When I bring her food back to the bedroom I notice that she is lazily diddling her clit and has a glazed look on her face. She sits up in bed and offers her fingers to me which I gladly lick her juices from.

As she settles into her meal she berates, "These eggs too hard and you over cooked the toast."

Pushing the tray aside, she tells me "You'll pay for that later, but right now you need to please me."

Scooting to the edge of the bed she pulls her legs up and tells me to lick her to orgasm. I put my face where she wants and begin to lick and tease her swollen lips and clit. Every so often I slide my tongue down across her asshole which elicits and moan. After several minutes I concentrate my efforts on her clit and begin to saw my tongue across her hard nub while simultaneously sucking it into my mouth.

Within seconds she begins to shudder and then explodes, spraying my face with her juices. After calming down a bit she pushes me away with her feet and tells me to get her bath ready.

As I begin to stand she informs me "slaves crawl, get down on your knees."

As I am crawling away my mistress comes up behind me and grabs my erection and pulls it back between my legs causing me discomfort.

From seemingly out of nowhere, she produces a length of ribbon and proceeds to tie it around my cock and balls. After her bath water is ready I call her in and she proceeds to stand in front of the tub and explains that I am to undress her and to also take care of all her bathing needs.

Once I have her undressed, she climbs in the tub. I grab a wash cloth and soap it up preparing to wash her body.

At this point she looks over at me and says, "lose your erection or pay a price."

She knows that this is next to impossible but repeats her demand anyway. Her attention to my erection only proves to make it harder so she reaches down and gives a swift tug on the ribbon tied to my groin. As she is pulling, it is painful, but as any guy will attest, even painful attention is attention to your private parts and erections just don't go away that easily. She does enjoy making me flop around and continues to pull and tug on the ribbon frequently.

"Since you can't seem to make yourself presentable to me we'll have to figure out some other way to make this go away." She says giving me a slap on the ass.

I get her washed up and go to get her towel while she is letting the water out of the tub. Remaining on my knees I do my best to dry her off, when she turns her back to me, her luscious ass is right in my face. Not being able to help myself I put my face in between her cheeks and extend my tongue to her nether hole. With a moan she bends forward allowing me greater access.

She allows me this pleasure for about 5 minutes then abruptly stands up saying "you have too much cleaning to do before I can allow you any pleasure, but you will definitely be putting that tongue to use later."

"Follow me into the bedroom slave, I know a way to get rid of that unsightly appendage."

"Lay on the floor and jerk off for my viewing pleasure."

I have given her masturbation shows before and love to perform for her in this way. I lie on my back and pull my erection out of the panties and begin a slow stroking motion sliding my hand up and down the entire length. My mistress leans down and grabs the ribbon she had tied around my balls earlier and begins to repeatedly pull and tug on the leash, causing me both pleasure and pain as she does it.

As I get close to coming she will give an especially hard tug causing the sensation to quickly subside. She does this 4 or 5 times leaving me with a desperate need to come.

She must sense my urgency as she asks me "Oh, is my poor slave ready to cum for his mistress?"

"Mmore than ready mistress" I reply.

"Ok, here' the deal, for ruining my breakfast you must do as I say if you want me to allow you to come."

"Anything mistress, I just need to release my balls, they are painfully full from your teasing."

"I'm glad to hear that, I'll keep that little trick in mind for later."

"Here's the deal, if you want to come you must throw your legs over your head so your cock is pointing at your face, you will then continue to stroke your cock until you cum, and here's the catch, you must open your mouth and catch your spunk as you shoot."

Needing to come as bad as I did overruled any sensibilities that may have prevented me from following her orders. I threw my legs over my shoulders and with my hard cock pointing at my face I begin to stroke with renewed vigor. Standing over me my wife sees how close my cock is to my mouth (the head is only about 4 inches from my mouth) and tells me

"We'll have to work on your flexibility so you suck your own cock, that way I'll never have to do it again"

As I continue to stroke away she sees my balls tighten up, reaching down she pushes my hand away saying "I'll take it from here, I want to make sure you get the whole load!"

She can feel the excitement pulsing through my shaft and tells me "Open my mouth bitch and get ready to catch it all."

Just as I begin to feel the first spasm course through me I open my mouth and she points the head of my cock straight at my mouth. The first shot flies out with such force that most of it splatters across my face, correcting her aim she is able to get the next five blasts directly on my tongue.

Holding me in this bent over position, she reaches down and scrapes the come from my face into my mouth. Finally she allows me to straighten out, however she tells me

"Keep the come in your mouth and don't swallow."

When at last I am allowed to sit up she commands "Open your mouth and show me your come."

I open my mouth and show her the load I am holding and after a few seconds she tells me

"Wow, that was a big load! Now be a good little slut and swallow it down."

After I swallow several times she has me open my mouth back up so she can see that it is all gone. Once she is satisfied that I swallowed it all she asks me

"Well, what do you think of the taste."

"It is not as bad as I thought it would be and I definitely don't understand why so many women say it tastes bad."

"Well if you like it so much you may just have to eat all of it from now on." She chides.

"Enough fun and games, get started on cleaning the bathroom, I'll be to inspect your work later!"

I finish with the bathroom and my efforts seem to have pleased her so she has me follow her into the kitchen to scrub the floors. We live in a nice neighborhood and all the neighbors know each other well and frequently pop in to chat and gossip, it is not unheard of for them to come in the house without knocking and on more than one occasion someone has been "caught each other in the act" with their respective spouses, this day would prove to be one of those days.

I was on my knees scrubbing the floor when a familiar sound caused my stomach to lurch. Our front door opened and I heard at least two female voices enter the house. They call out to my wife and she totally shocks me by replying

"I'm in the kitchen."

Technically she was in the kitchen, but was actually at the far end of the room at our breakfast table. She could have easily kept me hidden from her girlfriends by calling them into the living room and allowed me to retreat to the bedroom. She obviously had other intentions.

As I am trying to figure out where to hide, two women walk around the corner, seeing me in my maid outfit, they begin to giggle and laugh.

"I didn't know you hired a maid Desy?" Lisa comments.

"Who needs to hire one when I have a perfect maid in my own house" Desy responds.

My wife then orders me "Bill, stand up and show our guests your uniform for today"

Reluctantly I get to my feet and stand before them. Now this may seem weird to some folks but while it was very humiliating, it was also incredibly exciting to me, and the erection sticking out the front of the crotchless panties proved it to everyone looking. Debbie, the other girl who entered, notices the ribbon dangling from my shorts, reaches down and picks it up, pulling on it as she stands up. Her swift tug had the result of pulling my balls and cock completely out in the open. This caused a gasp and a squeal from both women. Debbie pulled on the ribbon a couple of more times causing my cock to bounce and bob up and down.

"How long have you guys been doing this?" asks Lisa.

"Just started this morning, but to be honest I wish I had thought of in earlier. I hate cleaning and I love to see Bill naked, so now I get the best of both worlds. Besides, wait till I tell you the new trick I discovered today that should keep me from ever swallowing come again."

"Ooh, do tell", this from Debbie.

"Bill, make us some tea and bring it into the living room."

As I turn to start this latest chore, Debbie gives the ribbon one last tug, giggling at my predicament before dropping the ribbon it and following my wife and Lisa into the living room. After the tea is made I place everything on a tray and take it into the living room, where I serve the girls. I begin to leave when my wife tells me

"Bill, stand here beside me, but put your hands behind your back and spread your legs."

This has the basic affect of leaving my erection visible to the women and increasing my level of embarrassment and excitment.

The girls talk for a while as if I am not there, occasionally glancing my way or having me refresh their drinks. During a lull in the conversation, Debbie pipes up and asks,

"So Desy what is this new trick you mentioned that will keep you from having to swallow come again?"

"Well, as you know, I love to have Bill jerk off for me (she once told me all three of them have a love of watching men jerk off and talk about it a lot) I am always trying to find more humiliating ways to have him do it when it came to me, why not have him swallow his own come"

"I wasn't sure how to do it until last night, see Bill and I were watching the ball game and I saw the players do a stretching exercise where they flip their legs over their head to stretch their backs. It seemed perfect to me so I decided to give it a try. This morning after I got out of the tub I had Bill lay down on the floor and after I got him nice and worked up, meaning he was basically willing to do whatever I asked, just as long as I allowed him to come, I had him assume the position. With his knees next to his ears his cock was only a few inches from his mouth. Just as he was about to shoot I grabbed him and made sure every drop went in his mouth. I then had him sit up and swallow his load."

"What did you think of the taste?" Lisa asked me.

"He loved it" my wife added before I could say anything.

"Did you really?" Lisa added.

"Go on and tell her what you said to me earlier Bill." Desy tells me.

"I said that I didn't think it was as bad as everyone has always said, and didn't see why more women didn't enjoy it."

"Wow, you'd make a lot of guys happy with that outlook." Lisa adds.

Debbie then says, "I can't take it anymore, I have got to see this, Desy have him do it for us."

My eyes must have gotten big as their tea cups at this statement, but Desy comes to my rescue by saying.

"I don't think so, showing him off and embarrassing him like this is one thing, but that was a very personal moment for both of us."

Both Debbie and Lisa continue to bug my wife until finally she relents.

"Sorry Bill, but you'll have to give another performance. I can't think of any reason why they shouldn't get to watch the show you gave me earlier. Get on your back and start wanking."

I lay down on the floor. But the panties seem to cover more than they should so I am instructed to take them off. After sliding the shorts off I open my legs wide and proceed to give them the show they are looking for. We have never talked about it, but I think my wife knows that it has always a fantasy of mine to be forced to masturbate in front of a group of people.

I slowly begin to pull and caress my shaft, but before I even get started I am told to throw my legs over my head and face them so they can "see it all". I am now bared and open to their stares and there is nothing left to the imagination.

Looking at my wife, she just has a big grin and mouths "I love you" to me.

Debbie, always the bold one reaches out and caresses my balls causing me to shiver. She then slowly slides her hands along my ass cheeks and without warning slips a finger along my anus. This causes my cock to twitch and my hole to pucker closed.

Debbie asks my wife "have you ever stuck anything is his ass?"

"On occasion, but let him finish his show for us on his own. Maybe next time we'll ad that to the show."

"Next time" is all that stuck in my mind.

The thought of a next time and possible ass play took me from "close" to "almost there" in a flash. The girls all noticed this too as they must have seen my balls pull up tight.

"He's gonna shoot" Lisa comments.

Then Desy orders me to "open your mouth and take the spunk Bill".

I barely got my mouth open as the first shot flies out of the head of my cock. I had better aim than my wife and it flew right on my tongue. I continued to pump and received 4 more blasts before the last remnants dribbled out. I gave one last squeeze and a final drop fell into my mouth.

I sat there with a mouthful of spunk until Desy finally says "Ok swallow."

It took three full attempts to get it all down but finally I was able to open my mouth and show them that it was all gone. Debbie and Lisa both burst into clapping and cheers, as I unfolded my self and lay on the carpet.

As I am recuperating I hear my wife say I think we can work out some agreement to let Bill clean your houses.

If those days will be like today I would gladly become the neighborhood maid.

bilman
bilman
13 Followers