Naked Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xiab
xiab
11 Followers

I was overjoyed the second I laid eyes on the property. It was only later that I would learn about one small downside to it.

My neighbors were not just people we waved to occasionally. They were a couple in their 50s. She was an elementary school teacher, by all appearances very prim and proper. He was a mailman, Chuck. He was a geeky looking guy who didn't appear to be fit enough to be walking a mail route all day. I couldn't understand how he could walk so much and still have a paunch. His bald head was perpetually bright red. His nose was tipped up which left short little me always looking into his hairy nostrils when I talked to him. He had a little mustache that at 50 plus years still hadn't filled in completely, hardly any chin, and thick black glasses that made me wonder how he could read the addresses on the envelopes.

Chuck and his wife were nice enough neighbors but as it turned out my workplace was on his mail route. Whenever he had to come inside to make deliveries he always made a point of stopping by my desk. There was a different tone to his conversation there. It seemed to be Chuck's version flirting. He would stand around trying to make clever remarks trying to maximize his time near me. When I talked to him at the house, where there was always the danger of one of our spouses interrupting us, he always kept it brief and kept his distance. Seeing me at work he would he would lean a little too far over my desk, hoping, I'm sure, for a glance down my blouse.

Today, I felt a little exposed elevated on the table but I looked around and realized it only made me more visible to Casper if he came outside.

I thought, "this is exactly where I want to be." I thought about my open marriage (a little kinky but pretty solid), two boys doing great, and a beautiful home but for one too familiar neighbor.

Eventually the eighty degree temperature cooled and the warm sun lulled me into a deep sleep.

I was awakened by a breeze that seemed to caress me. I could feel it lightly swirling around my nipples, just enough to turn me on a bit. I could not help but reach up and give each nipple a little pinch and I became even more turned on. The breeze persisted and I wondered if I could feel it on my pussy. I placed my feet flat on the table top and let my knees fall to the side.

To my surprise I could feel the breeze swirling between my legs, across my bare lips sending a shiver of excitement. I couldn't believe it. I was being masturbated by the wind. It didn't last long. But now I was going to have to finish the job by hand.

I ran my hands over my breasts giving them another squeeze and caressed my torso finishing by running my hands through my very short pubes. I spread my lips with one hand and ran one finger of the other across my clit creating strong pulse of pleasure. It was not long before I was feeling the first pulse of an approaching orgasm.

Again I became aware of my exposure and something made feel like I should check my surroundings one more time. I don't know if it was out of caution that maybe I was being watched or out of a desire to be watched. I know I was wishing Casper would come out for a show then offer me his appreciation.

I stroked myself in earnest now, my heart beating faster. The house was a blur as it faded from sight, my eyes closing.

Suddenly I froze. As my eyes shut something almost subliminally caught my eye. There was something in the last glimpse of my house that didn't belong yet it looked familiar. What had I seen?

Afraid to look again I played the image back in my mind. Oh my god, tell me it isn't! It couldn't be! It was Chuck! I had caught a glimpse of that bright red face among the ivy covering the hillside between our houses. Oh fuck! What the hell was he doing there? He had no business there. It was thick with ground cover. "Fuck!" I thought.

His property sitting above ours extended beyond our house by about ten feet, a small, sloping triangle of ground cover. There was never anyone there because it was thickly covered in ivy. There was no need to tend that bit of land. It was watered by automatic sprinklers. Yes, it had a perfect view of the pool but I always thought of it as a no man's land. Why would anyone be there? Why would he be there?

Had he been voyeuring me all this time? Was this the reason he was always so flirtatious? I took another peek through my eyelashes.

"Goddamit!" There he was looking down on me. No, not just looking down at my nakedness, he was looking between my legs, at my closely trimmed pubic mound and my bare lips now swollen with excitement. He had an unobstructed view of my bare pussy while I engaged in the most intimate of act I perform. A chill ran through me and my knotted nipple tightened even more. "What the fuck, what the fuck!" I thought repeatedly to myself. Anybody but him. Frozen, my eyes closed, all I could see was that big red, goofy face. The most obviously lecherous, google-eyed man I have ever met. If he were passably decent or if it were a crowd of anonymous men that I could not identify it would be at least close to a fantasy but this was pure humiliation.

In my head a montage of scenes played. His view of me, my view of him, an ariel shot, a close up view that he couldn't possibly have, my finger rolling around my clit. "Gawd, that bastard better not have binoculars."

I never thought that I was one for humiliation scenes but as these views played out in my mind I realized my finger was continuing to slide around my clit and my excitement was not abating. It had everything to do with being trapped under the gaze of this most undesirable of men. The buzz of sexual excitement was growing. I didn't want it to but it was. "Oh fuck, what's happening," I wondered in an erotic haze. I couldn't stop myself. "Fuck you, old man you've seen this much look at it all!" A line from a poem came to me. "I am pinned and wriggling on a wall." That was me, spread wide with even the scarlet insides of my pussy on display.

And fuck you, Casper. If you had come down here and we ended up fucking I would feel so imprisoned. If he had seen you fucking me it was would be much less of an intrusion than to see me in this intimate moment. Even if he could see your thick cock clearly sliding in and out of my juicy lips. I would welcome that over this.

While my mind play out all of this my body was responding to my touch and from some perverted part of my libido I was being excited by it. I slid three fingers deep into my vagina seeking out my g-spot and while my other hand worked my clit. I even let one leg fall to the side giving him an even better view. I grabbed deep inside myself and my hips lifted off the table to facilitate my self-stimulation.

A powerful orgasm was welling up inside of me. "Oh god he is going to get a show and I have no will to stop it." My back arched and my toned belly flexed. My toes curled, and as I approached climax my feet lifted off the table. "Fuck you, you bastard can you see my asshole too? Go ahead look at me you fuck, look at everything I have." Fuck me, I was fucked.

I gasped and squealed and my vocalizations echoed around the pool and I knew he could hear me. I whimpered and squirmed on the table in the most exhibitionistic orgasm I have ever had. "Look at me Charles!" I wanted to scream. The orgasm rapidly approached (an image of Casper coming on the scene and realizing what I was doing and for whom only enhanced my excitement). My body spasmed again and again as I pictured Chuck now standing over me, looking deep between my legs, reaching out with his calloused fingers to explore inside of me. How long will this exhibition go on. Forever, a part of me hoped. Finally the orgasm was subsiding but I could feel the possibility of another one in the offing. I considered it for a second but I was actually wiped out by my athletic display.

I lay there panting. My hand slipped off my hip while the other slid reluctantly exited my vagina.

I lay splayed on the table, my arms hanging off sides of the table, my legs still wide open, and my vagina dilated like I had just been gangbanged. I lost consciousness.

How long had I been there? What was I thinking? What did it matter? I had just let this homunculus voyeur me completely without regret.

Then it dawned on me. I had been given a gift. A gift of freedom. The choice was out of my hands. Chuck had seen it all and I had nothing left to hide. Nothing. From anybody. There is no one on earth I would want less to have seen me but he had. He had seen every part of me at my most intimate. What did I have, ever to hide from anyone, now.

When I was finally able to rouse myself Charles was gone and there was still no sign of Casper.

I stared down at my brown torso my legs spread and considered what I had just done. Somehow I had no regrets. I looked to the place where Charles had perched and thought "Come back you fucker and let's do it again. Fuck me with your eyes again."

Several minutes later I struggled to lift myself from the table. I started to walk, knees weak, I staggered up the hill to the house, leaving everything behind.

I found Casper in the garage busy assembling his demonstration. When he looked at me he did another double take and asked what was wrong with me. "I fell asleep in the sun. How's it going?" I asked groggily.

"Are you sure that's all? You look... you look had."

"I'm fine." I said unconvincingly.

"It's coming along. It'll be a while though." Casper said in answer to my question.

With remnants of my powerful erotic experience still swimming throughout my body I said, "You missed a good show, right now."

"Huh?" he asked still barely paying attention.

"I was sunbathing naked by the pool."

"Oh, I've seen that show. I like that show." He said absentmindedly.

"Well," she added, "you aren't the only one."

"What do mean?" he asked.

"I decided to use the new picnic table as my tanning bed. Much more comfortable than the cement."

"Makes sense." He responded.

"Sooo," I continued slowly. "I was bit more visible than usual. I was laying on my back and I fell asleep. When I woke up I got this funny feeling someone was watching me and there was."

"Really?" he said finally looking up from his boxes. "Who could see you?"

"Your buddy, Charles."

"Really? Charles?" He was processing the scene now, trying to be cool, I could tell. "How did that happen?"

"I just explained what happened." He was pissing me off now. He always did that. He was always trying to be Mr. Cool but the fact that he had to shift positions at just that moment told me his big cock was growing. I could already anticipate the fucking I was going to get that night.

Why couldn't he just pull down his pants and show me his boner, throw me on the pile of empty packing boxes and fuck me on the dusty mess in full sight of the public street at the end of the driveway. I can only think he's afraid of what he might unleash if he admitted to the excitement of my exhibitionism.

"He's a lucky guy."

"Really that's it? Your dufous neighbor just saw you wife completely naked, has been staring at her pussy for an hour and that's all you've got?"

"Well, it's kind of a done deal and I can't really go up there and punch him out when, I assume, he was on his own property." And," he added, "I'm pretty sure you enjoyed it as much as he did."

Was a dig at the affairs in my past or a simple statement of fact that he knew about me? Either way, I thought, "Fuck you!" I left the garage muttering one more little comment, "Little do you know."

"What" I heard him ask as the door closed behind me.

I wandered into my older son's room, the one facing Charles' hillside. To my surprise Charles was back, although he had moved on to another patch of the hillside ground cover. I saw some weeds piled up which would serve as his alibi should he be caught.

Then it dawned on me where he had gone. He went inside to get off on my little show. He was going to have that piece of action in his head for the rest of his life. I didn't know whether to feel embarrassed or proud. I looked down at my body and thought about my moment of enlightenment about freedom and felt proud.

I watched him and wondered what it would be like when I ran into him at work, Monday. It occurred to me that the one thing I didn't want was for him to think he had successfully spied on me. That he had a secret on me. I didn't want to suffer his leering that said, "I know something that you don't." That would make me feel like a victim.

I had to let him know I knew. I took a deep breath and headed outside. I walked naked to the end of the house just below where Charles was squatting. He was no more than ten feet away, his back to me, and I could see him glancing toward the pool, obviously hoping for my return. I picked up the hose we used to water the flowerbeds we had there. The hose had a nozzle on it. I set it to spray and aimed it in the general direction of Charles.

Part of the spray landed on his red hot neck and he yelped and almost slid down the hill. "Oh, sorry, Charles. I didn't know you were still there."

"Uh, yeah." he said, inadvertently confessing to voyeurism. Turning around he was stunned by my naked presence and he almost fell again. I turned my back to him and continued my watering, leaving him to stare at my firm bare ass. I stole glances at him as I moved slowly around the small patch of lawn and the flower beds. Each time I caught him staring at me dumbfounded, mouth agape. I could feel his eyes crawling over every inch of me. "Get a good close up look, Charles. And fuck you Casper," for acting clueless in the garage, I thought.

I decided to engage Charles in conversation to ease the tension on Monday. I turned to face him. We were no more than five feet apart and with the hose turned to the side I was going to let him look all he wanted. "Where's your wife? I haven't seen her in ages."

"Uh, oh, uh, she's out doing her errands." he sputtered.

"Our pool looks so tiny from here."

"Um, not really."

"I hope it doesn't bother you that we skinny-dip." I said, getting to the point.

"Uh, no. Uh, not at all. We're open-minded." he responded trying to show a little grace under pressure.

"Yeah? Really? Are you swingers?" I asked to freak him out.

"Uh, no. No,no, no. Nothing like that."

"No? Well, Casper and I have an open marriage."

"Really? Well... th, that's great."

"Yeah, it is." Even though I was already standing before him naked, it felt even sexier telling him that. I had never said it to anyone who wasn't a lover. It made me feel more naked.

Charles was really agog now doing his best to memorize every nuance of my form. He ceased any pretense of weeding and stared unabashedly at my breasts and pussy. My nipples were tingling and for a brief moment I thought about letting him tug or suck on them. Oddly, having this homely man salivate over me as I stood before him naked made me feel like a goddess.

He was sweating profusely. I took a step toward him and his eyes grew even larger. Then another but suddenly turned right, dropped the hose and walked toward house. With my back to him I let him have one more good look, this time up my ass. With my legs spread a little more than necessary I bent at the waist to turn off the water.

As soon as I turned into my bedroom my hand went straight to my pussy. I looked up. I could have sworn I saw shadow disappearing down the hallway. I quickly stepped into the hall in time to see the door to the garage closing and I smiled to myself. I went to my bathroom and stepped into the coldest shower I could stand to cool my arousal.

I spent the rest of my Nude Day picking up around the house before starting dinner.

Little was said between Casper as we sat down to dinner. Staring at my bare breasts across the table he finally spoke up saying," You're really taking this Nude Day thing seriously, aren't you?"

"Of course. You know me, any excuse to be naked. I was even thinking about going to a nudist colony. Did you know there are three within a 30 minute drive of here?"

"Uh, no, I didn't" he said looking at me curiously and pouring another full glass of wine. "And even more resorts an hour away in Palm Springs." I was hoping this would create some sort of conversation but he let the comment hung in the air.

I turned in early laying naked, the sheets still thrown back.From where I lay I could see him getting out of the shower sporting a woody.

"Just as I thought." I smiled to myself. He calmed himself down by the time he got to bed but I could still see he had been erect. He was naked too. He turned out the light and grabbed me without saying a word and roughly pushed his way into my waiting pussy, bothering with only one rough kiss as a prelude. This was fine with me. I was ready for him.

It was one of those nights Casper had decided to have me any way he wanted. I was like a rag doll as he threw me around the bed and slammed into with his cock mercilessly from the front, from behind, sideways, scissored and upside down. He stuffed his long fingers deep into my vagina tapping my G spot. I let myself go like never before screaming and writhing on the bed as he bent me to his will.

He started and stopped fucking several times trying to delay his orgasm. We were both dripping in sweat when I was finally able to roll on top of him. I pinched his nipples and used my Kegles to give him one great orgasms he ever had... with me.

Exhausted, I fell back and we laid head to toe. He loved my feet and I caressed his face with them wiping the sweat off his fore head with my toe.

"What did you say as you were leaving the garage?" he asked breaking our long silence.

"Nothing." I said coyly.

"C'mon, you never let me have the last word and I know you were pissed."

"You really want to know?" I teased as I played with his limp cock.

"Yes." He said resolutely.

"I said," pausing for effect. "If you only knew."

"Knew what?"

"You said that you knew that it turned me on to have Charles watch me. And I said 'If you only knew...' "

"I knew I was right," he responded smugly.

"I didn't finish. I was saying 'If you only knew what he saw.' "His cock was twitching back to life. I started sucking him and watching his face as I said, "And, yeah, I was pissed. I wanted you to fuck me and I knew you wanted to."

"What does that mean?"

"It means it was your loss. And I didn't tell you everything."

"What could you possibly have left out? What did you do,spread your legs for him?"

"Yes," He was officially hard now and I was really working my tongue on his sensitive bits.

"What the fuck were you thinking? You spread your legs for Charles! What the... why!?" Despite his protestations he was rock hard now and I was giving him a hand job that had him leaking pre-cum.

"I wasn't thinking. I was asleep. I had just woken up and my legs were spread. I wanted to feel the breeze between my legs so I spread them. I didn't see him 'til I was done." White lie.

"Done? Done what!?"

"Wellll..." I considered the truth but opted for another white lie. The truth would have been too much information for one night.

"The breeze tickled me and I got the urge to touch myself. I thought if I was lucky you might be watching."

"Touched yourself? What did you do?" I didn't answer right away I was sucking his cock now amping up his excitement before continuing.

"I got myself off. I slid two fingers in me, like this." I spread my legs for Casper putting a foot on either side of his face and acted out a modest version of what I had done for Chuck.

"Then I started pinching my tits like this, then I pulled my fingers out and spread my lips like this started playing with my clit."

I was getting off for real giving this repeat performance and Casper was watching intently spreading my lips so he could see. It was nearly as exciting as my performance for Chuck.

xiab
xiab
11 Followers