Naked Playthings Ch. 01

Story Info
Sascha volunteers to become a slave.
8k words
4.45
56.3k
22
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE: This story takes place in the Hegothian Empire, approximately fifty years after the events in Avatars of the Goddess. In the interim, new laws were passed allowing for the creation of sacrificial sites, which were little more than exclusive brothels where wealthy customers could wield whips, paddles and leather straps and punish naked playthings to their heart's content. Allegedly this is done to please the gods, however, the proprietors that run these sacrificial sites are not priests or clerics. They're mostly just merchants who have recognized an exploitable business opportunity.

__________

SASCHA'S STORY:

My name is Sascha and my story begins in the town of Douville.

My father is literate and is employed by the local magistrate, copying out documents for him and keeping his written records safe and organized. He had hoped that my sister and I would follow his example and become scribes for the magistrate or for one of the other local government officials. He had taught us how to read, write and copy documents with admirable accuracy, however, we had no passion for the work.

Like many other young men and women in my town I wanted to be accepted into service under Mistress Charmant. There was a certain degree of prestige in laboring as a naked plaything in her manor house in Gran Sacree.

It is said that all the naked playthings under her authority (both male and female) have a spark of divinity (from the goddess Opathia) residing inside of them. There are thousands of humans that are born with a spark of Opathia's divinity in them, however the Opathic Church only accepts eighteen of them per year to be official avatars of the goddess.

Mistress Charmant decided years ago that the blessings of Opathia were going to waste as thousands of humans with divinity in their blood were living mundane and unremarkable lives. She resolved to gather some of Opathia's chosen ones and take them into her service.

Those who were accepted into her service immediately saw their reputation improve. They gained a certain notoriety that everyone in town desired. In addition to the notoriety, there was also the gold. Upon leaving her service each naked plaything received a sack of gold coins, sufficient to purchase a large plot of land or buy a title of nobility.

Having decided that I wished to better myself by serving as one of Mistress Charmant's naked playthings, I disclosed my wishes to my mother and father. I had assumed that they would be enthusiastic and supportive, however, they were utterly opposed to my plans and attempted to discourage me.

"Serving as a slave in her manor house isn't for you, Sascha," my mother argued, "It would be a life of inescapable servitude, enforced nakedness, utter submission and cruel punishments."

"You're a fragile, sensitive soul," my father added, "You're too much like a poet, or a bard. To survive as one of her naked slaves, you need to be solid and resilient."

"Slaves in her house are whipped for the entertainment of her customers," my mother interjected, "You wouldn't be able to withstand it."

"I'm more resilient than either of you suspect," I told them, "I swear to you, I can withstand it. I think I would thrive as a slave in her household."

"No, Sascha," my mother insisted, "You're too fragile. She would destroy you."

I argued with my parents for days, and eventually they agreed to support me in my decision, but only if I went to Lady Caroline and told her of my plans first.

Before Lady Caroline had come to Douville, she had worked in Mistress Charmant's manor house. She had tormented and whipped dozens of slaves for Mistress Charmant. She knew precisely the sort of maltreatment slaves suffered there. If Lady Caroline vouched that I could endure life as one of Mistress Charmant's slaves, they would take her word, and they would give their blessings to my plans.

"Very well," I agreed, "I shall see her first thing tomorrow."

Now, Lady Caroline's social status was superior to the status of my family, therefore I had never introduced myself to her. I knew her on sight yet had never spoken to her. Our social differences made social contact with her awkward, however, I needed her to vouch for me in order to gain my parent's approval.

My mother insisted on accompanying me. She insisted that her reasons had to do with looking after my well-being, however, I suspect that her true reasons had to do with making certain that Lady Caroline truly vouched for me. If she heard it from the lips of her own son, she might not have believed it. She insisted to hear it from Lady Caroline herself.

My mother and Lady Caroline were both female and very nearly the same age. As such, she felt she would be more readily received by Lady Caroline and insisted on doing most of the talking when we arrived at Lady Caroline's residence.

"If you insist, Mother," I replied, and I allowed my mother to feel as if she were in control. However, I was confident there was nothing she could do to upset my plans.

Unbeknownst to my parents, I had experienced a number of dreams where the goddess Opathia spoke to me directly. She told me that she wanted me to suffer for her. She said that if I sacrificed myself for her voluntarily, it would prove my devotion to her and I would become one of her chosen people on this earth.

As the months went by, these dreams came to me more frequently, and her invitations to me became more impassioned. She said that I was the perfect example of male beauty, and that she would adore me above all other men in Douville if I were to suffer for her.

In my most recent dreams, she shed her clothing and appeared to me naked. Her body was the stuff of men's fantasies, perfect in every way. I was utterly bewitched by her. The mere sight of her made me feverish with desire. And the mere sound of her enticing voice could make me achingly hard and erect.

She was a divine temptress and she made entreaties and promises if I would only agree to suffer on her behalf. At the conclusion of these dreams my throbbing cock would erupt with such exquisite bliss, that echoes of sensual pleasure reverberated in my body for hours.

___

When we arrived at Lady Caroline's home, we were met by one of Lady Caroline's servant's. My mother explained the purpose of our visit and requested an audience with Lady Caroline. When my mother was finally granted an audience, Lady Caroline was not receptive to our proposal.

"I have not had anything to do with the treatment of slaves since Lord Almund and I were wed," Lady Caroline stated flatly, "It was his wish that I leave that life behind."

"I wouldn't have asked if it wasn't of great importance," my mother insisted, "My son is at risk of making a horrible mistake and my husband and I would be uncommonly grateful if you could convince him that there is no future for him in being one of Mistress Charmant's slaves."

"I apologize, but I cannot do that," Lady Caroline said, "You and your son shall have to find another way to resolve your differences on this matter. I quite simply refuse to get involved."

It seemed that we had reached an impasse. But just as Lady Caroline was preparing to close the doors, another woman rushed forward and exclaimed, "Caroline! Surely you aren't sending these people away!"

"It has to do with the slaves of Gran Sacree," Lady Caroline retorted, "My husband would not approve of my involvement in this."

"Your husband has gone to Garnison and will not be back for weeks! He needn't know anything about this!"

The two women vigorously traded words, each attempting to sway the other. Both women believed strongly that their position was the correct one, and both were very heated in their arguments, however, the newcomer finally was victorious in swaying Lady Caroline.

Resolved at last to test my suitability, Lady Caroline turned to my mother and said, "It will take some time to prepare. Return in two hours and bring your son with you. I should be ready for him at that time."

"I'm in that lady's debt," I said after we had been sent away, "Who was that woman that spoke out in favor of me being tested by Lady Caroline?"

"Her name is Nolwenn," my mother explained, "She's lady Caroline's amoureux."

I gave my mother a puzzled look and stopped in my tracks.

"Among the wealthy classes," my mother elaborated, "it is not unheard of for some women to have both a husband and an amoureux, and Lady Caroline is a very wealthy woman."

"I don't understand," I said, "What is an amoureux?"

"An amoureux is a female lover who lives in the household of a very wealthy woman. Sometimes a woman takes an amoureux because she cannot find sexual satisfaction with her husband, or sometimes she takes one, simply as a status symbol."

"It is a sign of status to have an amoureux?" I asked.

"Indeed," my mother replied, "They are always educated, well-bred women and they are always very physically appealing. They are trained to be excellent hosts as well as excellent lovers. They are respected members of the upper-classes and having one in your household lends your home a certain degree of prestige."

Having gained Lady Caroline's agreement to help, my mother and I returned home. I related the news to my father and sister, and enthusiastically prattled on about Lady Caroline with boyish certitude that I would prevail in any sort of test that she might devise.

"Mother and father agreed to let you go to Gran Sacree?" My sister asked.

"If Lady Caroline agrees that I would be suited to life as one of Mistress Charmant's naked playthings," I replied.

"They value Lady Caroline's opinion that much?" Jeanne inquired.

"Years ago Lady Caroline was an assistant to Mistress Charmant. She knows what happens to Mistress Charmant's playthings. She's an undisputed authority on the treatment of naked slaves, therefore, mother and father agreed to give her the final say."

"Impressive," my sister exclaimed, "They're ceding more authority to her in deciding the fate of their son than they're holding for themselves."

"That is impressive I suppose," I conceded to my sister, "however, Mistress Caroline is a much admired and respected woman in Douville. When people are held in such high esteem, the common people quite often cede authority to them."

Much to my surprise, my sister smiled impishly in response to my remark. I asked her to account for such a mischievous smile, but she was evasive and disinclined to answer.

_______

At the appointed hour, my mother and I returned to Lady Caroline's home. She was much more receptive to us this time and we were promptly invited into her home. My mother was invited to have a seat in the great hall, while I was ordered to take myself down into the cellar.

A servant named Amelie met me downstairs. She took me by the hand and led me into a shadowy room that had been illuminated by dozens of candles.

"Lady Caroline insists that you be properly cleaned and groomed. Only after you've been washed, groomed and oiled will Lady Caroline be willing to test your suitability to be one of Mistress Charmant's playthings."

"Is that necessary?" I asked impatiently, wondering how long such preparations would take.

"Lady Caroline says that it is," Amelie responded, "and if you are to be one of Mistress Charmant's playthings, you will have to learn to obey orders without questioning them."

"I apologize," I said contritely, "I was merely eager to prove myself."

"You may being to prove yourself by obeying the orders that I give you," Amelie said, "Now, off with those clothes."

In that moment Amelie transformed herself from a dutiful servant to a strict disciplinarian. And it wasn't just the severity in her voice. The way she looked at me changed. She suddenly displayed the air of a military officer or noble woman, accustomed to being obeyed without question.

The look on her face and the surprising iron-like rigidity in her voice spurred an emotional reaction deep within me. I removed my clothes piece by piece, bewitched by the demanding and possessive power of Amelie's voice. I took my loincloth off last of all and faced the imperious servant, nude. She studied my naked body as if I were a slave and she was considering purchasing me from the slave market.

"You have a beautiful body, Sascha," Amelie informed me an aloof, dispassionate tone of voice.

"Yes, Madam," I replied as respectfully as I was able.

"Turn slowly, in a full circle," she commanded, "I wish to examine you from every angle."

I did as I was bade to do, and Amelie told me once again that I had a beautiful body.

"You have very firm, high buttocks," she told me, "Lady Caroline will adore them. Mistress Charmant appreciates boys with sculpted, muscular buttocks as well. But before I present you to Lady Caroline, you need to be groomed and washed. Now, come with me."

I followed Amelie as she led me to a place beyond the candles. There was a steaming hot bath and a table with a great number of bottles, tools, instruments, razors and cloths. She ordered me to stand with my legs apart and my fingers laced behind the back of my neck.

"Keep your chin raised up and your elbows back," she directed me, "And spread your thighs wide. Wider than that."

I struggled to open myself up totally and completely without losing my balance and felt the strain in my inner-thighs as Amalie sat on a stool and methodically sheared, shortened and trimmed my pubic hairs, leaving behind nothing but meager stubble and leaving my cock and balls flagrantly visible and on display.

"Slaves are not permitted modesty," Amelie explained to me, "A slave's genitals should be blatantly on display at all times. Concealing them in a nest of pubic hair is expressly forbidden."

Amelie then proceeded to wash me inside and out. When I was meticulously clean, she then spent a great deal of time toweling me dry. She then opened several bottles and I let out a startled gasp as she proceeded to scrupulously oil my anus. I gasped once again as she painstakingly polished my buttocks, thighs, cock and balls.

By the time I was done being washed and groomed, my cock was painfully hard, and my heart was pounding insistently in my chest. Lady Caroline had not yet begun to test me and yet I felt as if I had already underwent a significant ordeal.

I was then escorted to another part of the cellar. Lady Caroline was already there and gave me a look of earnestness when she saw me enter the room. There was a potent sensation of fear and foreboding coiling around in my belly as I saw the hungry look in Lady Caroline's eyes. However, married to the fear was a delicious feeling of yearning and excitement.

"Stand here," Lady Caroline told me, pointing to a spot of the floor, "Stand with your spine straight, spread your legs wide, place your hands behind the back of your neck, keep your chin raised and your elbows back."

Lady Caroline's commands were harsh and intense. I suddenly felt afraid of her, however, the fear was captivating and delicious.

"You are a pretty boy, Sascha," she told me as she leisurely circled me.

As she examined my nude body, she added, "You have a charming narrow waist, well-formed legs, firm buttocks, a delectable chest and fine shoulders. Mistress Charmant will like the look of you, however, being pretty won't be enough for her. She needs boys who are servile, uncomplaining and submissive. Sascha, do you think that you can be all those things?"

"Lady Caroline," I said deferentially, "I shall strive to be whatsoever Mistress Charmant wishes me to be,"

Lady Caroline stopped circling me and replied, "That was an excellent answer, Sascha. I do believe that we are ready to begin."

I was told that training to be a slave takes a great deal of time, however, there were four basic rules that Lady Caroline felt I should know at the outset.

"Slaves are expected to silent," she told me, "Do not ask questions unless invited to by your master. Do not speak or offer your opinion unless your master grants permission first."

"When slaves are permitted to speak, they must always address free-men and free-women as Master and Mistress."

"As a slave, you may sometimes receive orders that seem odd. No matter how strange an order, you must obey it with haste. Slaves who hesitate to obey are always punished."

"As a male slave, your anus will be opened and used often. you must never recoil or resist when your anus is stroked or penetrated. Resisting a master who wishes to penetrate you will also earn punishment."

I trembled slightly at the announcement of this last rule and then Lady Caroline said, "These are four of the most basic rules a slave needs to know. Now, knowing these, do you still wish to become to go to Gran Sacree and become a slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied, remembering how slaves were supposed to address free-women.

Lady Caroline's face changed. She seemed exceedingly pleased with my answer.

"Come then, Sascha. I am going to spank you. And we shall see whether you have the fortitude to suffer the sort of hardships that slaves are forced to endure."

Lady Caroline sat herself down on a padded stool and patted her hand against her thighs in an obvious invitation. Accepting her invitation, I went over her knee. Lady Caroline was displeased with my posture and corrected it almost immediately. She grasped my hips and positioned my naked body so that my swollen cock was pressed against the fabric of her gown. I was then made to stretch my legs out, my arms forward, with my hands flat on the floor, and my face pointed towards the far corner where Amelie was standing.

"Have you ever been spanked before, Sascha?" Lady Caroline asked, as one of her hands grasped one of my buttocks and casually stroked it.

"No, Mistress."

"The pain will be intense," she informed me, "However, no matter how much it stings, you mustn't try to squirm off my lap, or use your hands to defend yourself. You must prove to me your willingness to suffer without complaint."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, resolutely.

Without warning, Lady Caroline's hand cracked down hard across my bare bottom and I was surprised at how much it stung. Lady Caroline was a lithesome woman with slender arms. I wouldn't have believed that she could attack a man's buttocks with any great degree of force, however, her spanks began to sting at the very first blow.

Now, I was no child to scream out in distress the moment I suffered any small degree of pain, however, Lady Caroline was quite skilled at inflicting physical torment. My buttocks felt wounded from the very first blow, and the suffering grew more intense with each spank. Within moments my shoulders were shaking, and I clenched my teeth together as I attempted valiantly not to cry out.

I squirmed and became choked with sobs as I attempted to keep my hands on the floor and not use them to protect my poor, abused buttocks.

"Ugh! Unghh! Aghhhh!!"

I moaned and gasped as my bottom was abused, however, I desperately wanted to prove that I could endure this sort of punishment, thus I fought to remain over Lady Caroline's lap and keep my hands flat upon the floor of the cellar, even though my backside felt as if it were aflame and hot, wet tears were splashing down my face.

"Come now, Sascha," Lady Caroline said as she paused briefly, "raise your bottom up and arch your back for me. That's the way a good boy takes his punishment."

It seemed an impossible order to follow, and yet I somehow managed to arch my back and present my bottom for Lady Caroline's hand, making it a much more vulnerable target.

Of course, I my obedience was rewarded by a flurry of furious spanks that left my naked backside in a horrible riot of scalding pain. My legs kicked out at nothing and my fingers spastically slapped against the floor tiles. I wriggled and squirmed and felt utterly bereft of dignity or self-possession. My whole body shook with long, racking sobs, yet I obediently remained across Lady Caroline's lap.