Naked Poop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

I let the crowd drift me apart from Marin and Jean. That avoided awkward good byes, desperate advances by Marin, and complains about the party not going wilder as I had insinuated. If they'd ask about the party or make a comment, I would either give them a meaningful what-happens-in-Vegas-stays-in-Vegas or invent a story. They'd probably wait for me at the taxi stop at the back. So, I let myself drift out the front entrance onto the strip.

The strip was busy like during the middle of the day. Hawkers peddled bottled water and origami from bamboo leaves. A young homeless with a dog was playing guitar and begging for money. Black hookers, lots of them, approached groups of guys streaming out of the club. Girls held the hair back of other girls puking on the floor. Girls tired of heels walked barefoot in between the mess with black soles. Someone was in handcuffs with a rubbernecking crowd watching.

I drifted into an alley along the side of the Cromwell. The cabs don't pick up on the strip. I had to find another casino to get a ride. Somewhere there was the Flamingo. It was almost eerie how only a few steps away from the strip, the backlot roads were abandoned. The music was still drowning in my ears. Yet, it was nice to hear my feet on the ground, finally an auditory sign that I existed. The side entrance to the Cromwell garage was coming up. The clients might see me if their cab goes out that way. So, I hung a left into an alley with five industrial sized dumpsters. These are the arteries that keep the giant casinos operating.

The roads are kind of strange. They take up a lot of space. They don't seem to be designed especially well. Yet, they don't get a lot of attention. There are little doors that have you slink middle into a busy casino. There are giant generator. There is a random bush thrown in the middle of a concrete jungle.

I had gotten lost. There was nobody to ask. I sat down on the concrete. Fuck it! Nantucket! Right! The pavement was warm from the desert sun. The heat slowly emanating into my thighs felt good. I let myself roll onto my back to rest my whole body on the warm concrete. Ugh, finally off my feet! I looked at the night sky. The booze was still buzzing. Time simply drifted by. I had found my little paradise in an unexpected place. What do you really need to find happiness? An absence of stress, anxiety, and fear!

Occasionally, cars would drive by, isolated sounds zooming closer, changing pitch, and disappearing. This one truck stopped right next to me. The engine was rattling a little rough. It sounded like an old truck, where the muffler didn't quite do its job anymore. "I'm fine," I whispered in a slobbery way, a little surprised at just how drunk my voice sounded in contrast to me feeling quite somber with my serene thoughts.

"That's her," exclaimed a stern male voice.

"Fucking aye!" yelled a male voice with a darker tone.

I propped myself up on my elbows to take a look. Oh fuck, I recognize the dude with the short black hair and the skinny beard around the lips like he's some Italian slime ball. Yeah, his chest hair sticking out of his shirt that's way too unbuttoned with the gold chain of a cross. Who the fuck wears a cross to a club anyway? He had that loser look on his face, like he was a 7/11 clerk who had used all his money to dress up pretending to be a hotshot at the club in Vegas. I definitely did humanity a favor by hitting him with a bottle.

"Look at that loser, who's going home alone," I mumble-yelled at him. In my head, I was completely sober with my thoughts. Yet, my outside interactions seemed extremely drunk. I tried to get to sitting up, which I succeeded, yet didn't quite like because of all of that spinning.

"Ha, from where I'm standing, you are the loser slut sleeping alone in the street," they were both towering above me.

He stubbed me with the toes of his shiny leather shoes. I knew that was the test of a bully. Bullies always test you. If you don't hold your boundaries, they know that they found a victim. I failed the test. I didn't do anything. I had let him stub me without a reaction. This was going to get dangerous. See I could clearly reason. I just couldn't affect reality.

He pushed me on the side. I fell over. For a moment being back down felt so good that I rolled onto my back into a more comfortable position. Fuck, no I had even rewarded him for acting aggressive. I really needed to act. I felt the urgency of a life and death danger, a life changing moment. I put all my determination together: "Fuck off! Go back into your truck." Only mumbles came out of my mouth. How could I have been so drunk without realizing?

"Yeah, what are you going to do if we don't?" he had smelled the victim. He knew that his instinct told him to probe deeper. He had so much momentum that I'd have to really snap at him to make him jump back. This was new territory for me. He completely had me. What would happen? I had never pondered such a situation.

He grabbed my right hand, pulled it over head, and dragged me for a foot. I rolled a bit around when he let go to find a comfortable resting position. I didn't do the rolling out of my volition. It was more a comfort reflex. "Don't rape me! Please, don't rape!" mumbled out of my head. I hadn't planned those words. My body had known before my mind. That's the unknown that was awaiting me.

"Mark, look if there is a camera!" said the bully to the second guy. The second guy felt like a tire salesman. Call it a woman's intuition. He had that feel of a rough and no brain job that's outside of the attention of society, not a trendy Starbucks barista or hot shot geek.

"We are all clear. We got that fucking bitch all to ourselves. I wanna see her tits," said the second guy.

The bully kneeled down next to me. He pulled my top up to my throat. He pushed the white underwire bra down. Without support, my Asian breasts are pretty flat. Especially on the back, they spread out and get pretty flat. Though, I have pretty large nipples that stand out bizarrely like cubist painting.

"Aw shucks, she doesn't have any tits," said the second guy. My pride was hurt. I tried to arch my chest a bit up to get more bust. The attempt wasn't very successful but got noticed.

"Check out that vain chick. She's still trying to impress us!" said the bully. He kneeled down and cupped my nipples with his lips. He started sucking. I felt my nipples growing. I hated the guy. Yet, my body reacted on pure hardwiring. Being so betrayed by the own body is horrible. "Hey, her nipples are growing hard! Let's do a competition on who can make the nipple harder like in the old times!"

The second guy kneeled down on the other side. Both of them scooped up my boob flesh to stuff as much as they could into their mouth. Their wet slobbery mouths, lips, and tongues were soiling my pure skin. My nipples grew. The second guy let up a little bit to blew cool air over my nipples to really raise the goosebumps.

The bully sensing his defeat, sat back kneeling. "You know Asian chicks are the lowest on the totem pole. White chicks are the best. They got pink nipples. Latinas are sizzling hot. Blacks got mad bootie. But you chinks have nothing. We are doing you a favor!"

The mark of a bully is to go for the self-esteem. Pick any outside characteristic and poke at each one until you get a reaction. That's the weak spot, the button to push. Had he found my button? I'm proud to be Asian. I love my skin. My lovers love me. Maybe, we are underrepresented on magazine covers. Fuck, he is inside of my head. The best move is to push the bully until he gets triggered and caves in.

"Jealous of test scores much," I asked him. Only mumbling came out of me. I realized that he probably couldn't make sense of my words.

"Jealous?" The bully asked. "Absolutely not. I'm gonna share you with my buddy. Hey Mark, you want some tight Asian pussy? Well, by the time I'm done with her, she'll be all stretched out and loose like a barn door."

The bully grabbed the waist of my skirt on both sides with his fingers deeply inside against my skin. He took a breath and yanked hard. I mumbled, "Zipper!" but the skirt along with my panties was already down my butt. A lot cracking sound signaled that the stitches were blown out.

"Nice, bald snatch," said the second guy excited like he was opening a Christmas gift.

"Help me flip her over!" said the bully.

"Fuck, you are really going to do this?" asked the second guy.

"Fucking bitch nearly killed me with the bottle!" exclaimed the bully angrily

"She's gonna be dry like sandpaper," warned the second guy.

It was eerie lying on my face and listening to two guys discussing how to fuck me. I was like a parcel that was going to be handled. I was kind of removed from my body, like it wasn't really happening to me. I was rather watching a movie, watching something else, kind of intrigued by the plot of a murderous thriller that had no impact on my actual life. The suspense at the moment was: How would they get my pussy wet.

The bully cleared his throat and spat on my snatch. I could feel the wetness.

"Ugh," exclaimed the second guy with writhing disgust, "don't pull the green stuff out of your throat. I'm gonna dip my dick in there after you. Only use the white stuff!" Great, whatever was oozing on my pussy was so disgusting that the second guy reviled by seeing it only.

"Then, goddamit, help me out!" complained the bully.

The second guy cleared his throat and spat on my twat. It felt like a little drizzle. By the sound of the bully, the amount of spit was disappointingly little.

"Get it from her," said the second guy.

How where they going to do that? I did become conscious of the drool on the sidewalk under my cheeks. It was hard to keep my mouth closed. My lips had parted. Maybe, it wasn't that hard. The plot of this thriller definitely tightened. The second guy lifted up my head. It was kind of interesting to get a look at the pavement that I had been resting on – dirty and a small wet stain from my spit. There was a solitary ant running around. It's the weirdest things that stick with you in life situations like that.

The bully stuck two fingers into my mouth. I vowed to bite down on them. But then the fingers rammed down my throat. A violent gag reflex overcame me. Not having eating since dinner, my stomach was empty. I heaved thick wads of spit out. He caught them with his hand.

"Nice, bitch," he commanded me.

He took my own spit vomit and smeared it over my vulva. How degrading is that to be a lube machine for your own rape!

His fingers reached for my lips again. I weakly mumbled "no, no" because the gag reflex was so ghastly. The dirty fingers went down my throat again, fingering around for my tonsils until a violent gag reflex made my stomach contract and my whole body revulse. I could taste the bile of the vomit in my mouth. There was this whole body feeling of being triggered like that which seeps into every part of the body. The vomit spit was really thick and stretchy. He lathered his dick with it. The second guy put my head gently down.

"Put your hands over her mouth," commanded the bully.

He laid his body on the back of mine. I could feel the pressure of his belly against my ass. The tip of his dick moved up and down my slit, searching for the entrance. The second guy pressed his hand around my mouth. My whole head felt restrained, the center of my consciousness, the little bubble of thinking that I had withdrawn to. This was going to be the moment when I was going to be raped. This is what real rape would feel like.

The dick slipped in. It didn't feel any different from sex. I felt filled. Somewhere I had expected terror a pain from a rape. People say it with such drama. I simply had a dick in my cunt. It didn't feel any different from a vibrator or a gynecologist's speculum inside there.

After a few moments of ramming, that's when the sadness came. I felt like I was robbed. I felt abandoned. I felt at the bottom of the earth. I felt worthless. I felt like dirt in the street. I felt like all these feelings of not deserving were finally coming out. All the times that I had stuffed down the little questioning voice: You don't deserve to have a tasty ice cream. You don't deserve a break. You don't deserve to be loved by a boyfriend. All those questioning voices had lured just beneath my consciousness. Every one of them came out, right now: Yeah, you really deserve nothing. You are just a piece of shit on the sidewalk.

The tears burst out. I started sobbing. My cheek was rubbed back and forth against the pavement from each thrust. I found an eerie consolation in that physical sensation. I felt a freedom in feeling abandoned, crying my heart out without anybody caring. That's what I had really needed emotionally after that big effort of the project: To let go off the giant disappointment that life was. I worked hard at work and in my relationship. I got the rewards that I should have gotten for my actions. But I never got touched by something. I never got to really feel.

That guy holding me down and ramming me, he made me feel. It wasn't a positive feeling. It was a feeling that I somewhere deeply needed: Letting go into complete abandonment. I knew that this wasn't a healthy way. Yet, the emotions kept pouring out of me. There was a way of being touched very deeply where people couldn't reach more and never bothered to reach. I feel like writing endless poems about my feelings, yet there isn't much to explain but every shiver and sob was another deep release of a hurt that I had carried inside of me. I could all let it finally out, eyes red, nose snotty, and spit wads in my quivering mouth.

A deep thrust and a hard holding preceded his jizz shooting into my belly. He pulled out. His dick was slippery with his sperm.

"Your turn. She is a pretty good fuck actually," said the bully. Somehow that compliment felt like a reward from a father figure from whom I was craving approval. The words "I promise to be better next time" wanted to come out of me but I held them back. I fully realized that I was being raped.

The second guy rushed. He fumbled with his zipper. He was overly eager to poke me. I hit my butt cheeks squarely. He was poky instead of sliding around for the whole. I almost tried to reach back to help him out of habit for clumsy boyfriends.

"Just push hard, it'll somehow slide into one of the holes," hushed the bully. I worried about my asshole. The second guy was pressing really hard. Suddenly the dick slipped out of control and right in.

I wondered how little reservation the second guy had in bathing his dick in the cum of his friend. I should be the most worried with the jizz feeling my body cavity instead of simply being on the outside of my body. Though, for guys it seems to be a bigger deal. His dick was slushing around the sperm. I could feel it seep out of me through the vigorous action. Where the two guys so close to share women? Or was he so desperate that he'd fuck anything any way, simply to get some action. Was I the leftover chew toy? Like the dirty, torn up, spit covered toy that all the other dogs had stopped playing with? Just a disgusting leftover, barely functioning for its purpose?

His dick was shorter. He had less rhythm to his thrust – just an angry hopping. It would all be over soon. Kind of like her project it would be over. She'd be alone. She'd have nothing. She'd be left sprawled out half naked and stupid drunk on a back street of a casino. He jizzed pretty quickly. He pulled his dick out.

They stood over her. They clearly had lost the lust and anger in their voices. There was a flighty worry in the tone of their voice.

"I want a souvenir," said the bully. He reached for the skirt at the bottom of my ankles and pulled it off completely. He fumbled for the panties inside, took a sniff, and stuffed them in his pants. The second guy wanted my bra. He made a mess of lifting me up, pulling me around, fighting with the clasp. I was really made to feel like a rag doll. At some point, my head slipped and hit the ground. A dull pain was left on the side of my temple. They tossed the top and skirt on top of my naked body on the dirty concrete. The engine turned on and they left.

I was lying there for a while, completely aware of my exposed and abandoned state of nakedness. I didn't even try to get my clothes on. I could feel that sunrise got close because the quiet got even more quiet. An old man with a broom came. He said nothing to me. I heard the sound of the broom on the pavement. He kept sweeping the floor. When he got to me, he swept around me. I could feel the rough bristles of his broom rubbing along the side of my body. I anticipated the other side. He perfectly swept the floor around me as much as he could. He tickled my feet with it. I almost sneezed in a weird reflex.

At some point, I got up. I put the remaining clothes back on. The fabric being so sheer, exposed me a good bit. I tried to get a cab. The cab drivers took off seeing me walk unsteady for the worry of having to clean puke out of their cab. I gave up. I walked barefoot all the way to the Cosmo. My hair was a mess. To everyone, I announced that I had been a slut that had gotten fucked.

The lobby security said nothing. I walked barefoot to the elevator. I didn't hit the button for my floor. I hit level 25. That's Marin's floor. I knocked on his door. I knocked again. A sleepy and confused Marin in shorts opened the door. I told him that I wanted to fuck. This may all sound very blunt. I didn't think much about it. My conscious mind would never approve. Something drove me to do it. So, I blanked out the details.

I simply pushed him on his bed and pulled down his boxers. I sucked his hairy dick until he was hard, which was rather quick. I put my pussy over his dick. I swallowed him whole. And that's where I felt satisfied. Feeling all the cum of those two guys slush all over Marin's penis made me feel so satisfied. That asshole gay-phobic prick was bathing his cock in guy cum. I fucked him deep. I pushed my pubic bone down on his as hard as I could. I wanted every fraction of an inch of his dick coated with layer of guy jizz on top of layer. It provided me such a satisfaction to hurt something. The pain of my entire life, I was unleashing on that stupid puppy who thought he was the luckiest guy in Vegas. "How does a guy like me get a girl like you?" echoed through my head. You don't know half of how fucked up I am. You are much better off with that boring house wife that wants to watch TV in the evening and walk a dog for thrills.

He hit my cervix pretty well. I almost came. I didn't want to come. Now, I was here for revenge, revenge on life in general, revenge against god. I had to absolutely and viciously hurt something that wouldn't get me in trouble.

"Eat my pussy!" I commanded him with a stern cold voice. He perked up. He loved being commanded. He loved that strong talk. He scooted his butt down and dove onto my pussy. Without concern for breathing, he did a deep dive.

"Drink up every last drop!" I barked at him. The intensity of the order aroused him even harder. I could hear him slurp, really messy slurps of desperation to do the best job of his life ever. His tongue was probing. His cheeks were puckering. An evil smile spread across my lips. "He is sucking cock juice," I silently smiled to myself. The fucking idiot beliefs that what he tastes is my pussy juice, but really my cunt must taste like dick after those two guys banged me. Haha, this is the closest that I've gotten to get one of those self-righteous bastards suck dick!

The moment had passed. I felt alright. It was simply time to go to sleep. I pushed him off. Before closing the door, I told him that this was a one time deal.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers