Naked Portraits Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"all those other kisses were super short," I reminded her.

Aly rolled on her side to look at me.

"My first time with a guy was a disappointment," she said seriously. "This is like being a virgin again. I want this to be ..." she didn't finish and rolled on her back and stared at the ceiling. After a deep breath she finished, "I want this to be memorable."

"I promise I won't come in your mouth or tell all my friends on face book what a good lay you were," I said solemnly. Aly laughed. Then more seriously I asked, "How do you wanna do this?"

She rolled on her side to face me again, shifted down a little, snuggled close and took my right nipple into her mouth, rolled it with her tongue then softly pulled it with her front teeth. I gasped and ran my fingers through her bounty of blond hair.

After freeing my nipple from her teeth, she said, "I was thinking of taking a scientific approach," She shimmied up so that we were face to face again. "I'll do things and then ask if it's working. If not, I'll stop and do something else. Okay?"

"Let's hear it for the scientific method," I purred.

Aly ran the tip of her tongue along the outer edge of my right ear, making me giggle.

"Ticklish I see," Aly said in my ear.

Next, with the tip of her tongue she traced my mouth. I parted my lips in anticipation of a kiss. The kiss came and she pushed me flat on my back and crawled on top of me. She was just as heavy as Hawk and I enjoyed her near crushing weight. Her tongue darted into my mouth meeting my tongue. The kiss ended quickly though as she moved down to my neck working my ticklish spots with lips, tongue and teeth.

"You are super ticklish, girl," Aly said with a laugh of her own. "I'm gonna ask the boys where the best spots are." With that said, she found one of them where my right shoulder and neck came together. She nibbled the spot causing me to peal with laughter.

Suddenly, she was at my breasts again. My laughter gave away to small panting breathes as Aly licking and nibbling my perky B's.

After stretching my left nipple with a gentle bite, she asked, "How am I doing?"

"Aside from talking too much, pretty good," I said in a breathy voice.

Aly laughed as she kissed her way down to my belly button.

"You still got your panties on," she said.

"At least they're not in a bunch," I said.

"Stupid head," she said, in passable pidgin.

She tapped at my hips and I lifted my butt. She slid my panties down my legs. With her face close to my pubic area she paused for a few seconds.

"Not quite sure how to go about this," she said. Little puffs of air brushed my clitoris as she spoke.

"You just speaking is kind of interesting," I said.

"The rain in Spain falls mainly on the planes," she said stupidly.

"Oo, I like Spain," I said.

She adjusted her arms with the elbows under my thighs resting her hands palms down on my stomach. I expected her to linger and test the waters with a few tentative lick or a kiss or two, but she took me by surprise and dove right in.

"Holy shit, Aly!" I barked.

She made a nonverbal sound, bobbed her head up and said, "I've learned a thing or two from master Matthew," she said, proudly.

"The part you haven't learned is to keep quit from gabbing," I told her. I grabbed her by the hair and pushed her back in. After a muffled laugh, I felt her warm tongue explore the length of my clitoris. Her tongue stiffened, pressed in and flickered a bit, then she pressed in engaging her lips and teeth.

I moaned my approval.

As her mouth did its thing, her hands slid up from my stomach to my breasts where she fondled and pinched my nipples at key moments. I felt the first mild quiver of an orgasm, but it seemed far off. What Aly was doing was fun but I doubted she had the skill to get me there. She pressed in hard probing with her tongue and lips. Perhaps by pure dumb dog luck, she found a sweet spot. Sensing my reaction she was off to the races like a sprinter at the starting gun. In no time, my orgasm exploded and I filled my hands with her hair and roughly holding her exactly where I needed her. My grip slacked as my breathing and body relaxed.

"You lied. You said you wouldn't come in my mouth," Aly said from down below.

I laughed.

"Matt did say that you pop easy," she added.

I squeezed the sides of her head with my thighs. She laughed and yelped.

"Popped?" I said indignantly. "What am I a bottle of soda? I'm kicking Matt's ass, but first I'm going to kick yours." I pushed her off me, rolled her on her back and pinned her arms over her head. She smiled up at me and in a blur of movement that made me squeal, I was suddenly under her again with my hands pinned above my head, proving that her superior size and athletic ability were more then a match for my scrawny artist's physique.

"Bully!" I said in protest. She effectively shut me up with a kiss.

After the kiss, I licked my lips and said, "So that's what pussy tastes like."

She laughed and said "I'm one up on you on the lesbian chart. I ate pussy." She made a check mark with her finger in the air. She dropped down and we kissed again. After the kiss she whispered, "Your turn."

In a spectacular blur, and more squealing from me, I was sitting above her again. She twisted under me and lay on her stomach with me straddling her thighs.

"Gonna be hard to eat pussy like this," I said as I ran my hands over her spectacular smooth butt.

"Hawk is always going on about your shiatsu massages," Aly said. "Give me one."

"Really? Right now? You want a massage?" I asked incredulous. "Lolo," I said as I kneaded her neck and shoulders.

"Nice," she said.

My hands flowed down her back with my thumbs following the bumps of her spine. I kept going until I had an ass cheek in both my hands. "You have an amazing ass," I said.

"You can kiss it if you like," she joked.

"There's a long line of people ahead of me," I joked back.

"You can cut in line," she said lifting her it up a bit for emphasis.

I laughed and considered slapping it, but instead, I laid a loud smooch on each smooth cheek. Then I ran my tongue up the crack taking her and myself by surprise at my raunchy brazenness.

"Hey, I said kiss it not lick it." She giggled then said, "That was interesting. Do it again! Don't worry, I was in the pool all day, my butt's as clean as an operating room."

I lowered my face, gently separated her cheeks then placed the tip of my tongue right on the bud of her ass licking around the perimeter with a liberal amount of saliva. Then I stiffening my tongue pierced her hole burrowing as deep as my wet tongue would go. My right hand slid under her and found her clitoris fingering her in rhythm with my tongue sliding in and out of her ass.

"Ohmygod!" Aly gasped with unrestrained pleasure. In less then a minute she came. When she calmed, I liberally licked her opening for a few seconds then said smugly, "Whose popping now?" Aly slowly flipped herself on her back.

"Touché," she said with a deep sigh. "You still owe me head though."

I fingered the swell of her mound, liking how soft and almost downy she felt. I ran a finger along the shiny length of her opening. I pressed in and tasted her with a light lick on the tip of her clitoris making her wiggle and coo.

"This is kind of daunting," I said. "What if I suck at this?"

"Only one way to find out my Japanese princess," Aly said. "So less talk more munching."

Dipping in, I took all of her clitoris into my mouth just the way Matt would for me. I pressing my teeth in and flicked at her with my tongue. Aly wiggled and moaned so I kept at it. After a minute or so, my neck started to ache. Just as I was about to stop to rest, Aly grabbed my hair and pressed my face hard into her crotch, Her back bucked and arched lifting me into the air with her pelvis.

"Holy fuck!" she said between huge intakes of breath. When she calmed a bit she asked in a breathy voice, "Where the hell did you learn to do THAT?"

I crawled up and flopped beside her on my back.

"I copied the guys," I said as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "I only did to you what I've had done to me."

"I highly approve." She rolled on her side to face me. "So which one of the guys put their tongue up your ass?"

"Neither, that was my personal artistic touch. Speaking of which, I'm going to brush my teeth and use some mouthwash."

"I keep my ass clean," she reassured me. She rolled on top of me and gave me a wonderful deep kiss, liberally exploring the inside of my mouth with her tongue. "Yum, you taste great," she said with her mouth still touching mine.

I giggled and freed myself from her long limbs and went to the master bathroom anyway. In the medicine cabinet I found a bottle of mouthwash and copiously washed my mouth out. Aly entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. With no coaxing, I stepped in with her and quickly discovered how much fun her full breasts were all soapy and slick. She seemed to find my soapy ass just as appealing too. After the fun filled shower, we dried each other with the fluffiest towels that I have ever encountered.

As she toweled her long blond hair, Aly said, "This was a lot of fun."

I laughed as I dried my hair too. "When we tell the guys they are gonna lose their minds."

"Let's not tell them just yet," she said.

"Why not?"

Aly shrugged. "There's kind of a purity to this and male hormones would just muck it up." Our eyes met and she gave me an odd look. I frowned too then we kissed deep and slow.

"Teach them to pay more attention to a stupid football game," I quipped after the kiss.

Aly laughed. She wrapped the towel around her. "Cover up, come with me. There's something amazing I gotta show you." With the wonderful fluffy towels wrapped around us we paraded out to the living room and to the sliding glass door to the pool deck. Hawk and Matt were in the kitchen fetching beers and food.

"The game over?" I asked.

"Halftime. We're behind but keeping it close," Matt said. "What's with the towels?"

"We're going to the hot tub. You guy's wanna come?" Aly asked smoothly.

"After the game," Hawk said.

Feeling deliciously guilty ... and on the verge of insane giggles, I pushed Aly through the sliding door. Hawk gave us a suspicious look as we left. The second we were out of view we gave into the giggles. In Aly's living room, surrounded by her angels, we locked eyes, got serious and fell into a long passionate kiss minus the towels.

"This is so interesting," Aly breathed, her face inches from my face.

All I could do was nod.

"You said you wanted to show me something?" I reminded her.

"Oh yeah, a couple of things." She stepped out of my arms and led me to her bedroom. "That first." she pointed at the wall near the window.

"You framed it," I said. "Very nice."

We stood looking at Neffie's nude drawing of Aly. It was tastefully matted in black and gray with a dark, blackish silver frame. Aly stood behind me hugging me with her arms crossing over my breasts ... just the way Hawk does all the time. Big obvious difference was her tits pressing against my back and no erection pushing at my ass, although the subtle tickle of her pubic hair felt interesting.

She let me go, stepped to the dresser under her portrait, opened one of the top drawers, fumbled around and held a hexagon shaped golden locket on a gold chain for me to see. "Take it. Open it," she said.

I took the locket from her. The piece was heavy. I was no expert on precious metals, but I was pretty sure the thing was solid gold. I opened the locket and found a delicate little spider welded to the inside.

"No way," I whispered in wonder.

"It was in that same drawer when I moved in," Aly said.

"This is kind of creepy," I said.

I thought of the spider in the banana patch and young Nefertiti Ulamat's drawing pinned to my bulletin board back on campus, and of course my insane dream at Dr. Ling's.

"Look at Neffie's drawing," Aly said.

I did and immediately saw that she had drawn in a necklace around Aly's neck, at the end of the chain was a pale spider much like the one in the locket.

"I never noticed that," I whispered.

My arms went all chicken skin.

*****

In the following weeks, Aly and I behaved like an adulterous couple hiding our forbidden love. We couldn't get enough of each other and made out every free moment that came our way. On one sneaky day, Aly laid a kiss on me outside her bungalow in the garden behind the hothouse in the banana patch. The kiss literally made me swoon. When the kiss ended we both noticed our spider in its web inches from our heads.

"You asked Neffie about the spider in my drawing?" Aly asked. "Is the little chick psychic?"

"Far from it," I said. "She's become a bit obsessed with spiders and draw them all the time. She showed me her sketch book. There were spiders everywhere. After staring at the spider in the web for a few more seconds I asked, "I wonder what he's thinking?"

"It's female," Aly said, "I think she's just done eating another spider perhaps it was her mate."

I noticed a scattering of dismembered spider legs near the center of the web.

"Really? They do that?" I asked both horrified and fascinated.

"A lot of spider species do," Aly said.

"I wonder if lesbian spiders eat their mates?" I asked.

"You are a strange duck," Aly said with a laugh and a worried frown.