Naked Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," said Edith, Davinia, Lorraine, and most surprisingly, Lenka Nacheradska, their latest member whom Tom had asked Chloe to invite. She was new to the firm and the country, and was wife of the Head of Central European Sales. The woman was a Czech, tall and red haired, with the cutest little freckles on her porcelain white skin.

"I don't know why we all dress up for this Circle," blurted out Katherine Parkes, usually the quietest of the group. "We could all take our clothes off and clean the house from top to bottom at each others' houses," she continued, laughing now as she said it, then looking nervously about to test the reaction. She had no idea where the thought had come from but it certainly was the most daring thing she had ever said in her life, other than when she asked her husband to fuck her on her wedding night; the last time he ever had.

"Well, I'm not sure I'd want to do that," laughed Edith, "but I am more than game to strip off by that pool and continue our meeting out there. Kathy that suggestion to take our clothes off was inspired."

"Yes!" came a chorus of voices

Kathy felt about a foot taller. Something she had said was agreed with by another person! Her husband called her a nobody, and then went off whoring less and less discretely, yet here she was listened to and her daring idea was being taken up in the moments she had to think about this. She was suddenly terribly aroused by the sight of her Circle friends all disrobing at various speeds around her and heading out through the patio doors to the poolside. She stripped off in next to no time and ran, giggling like the others, to dive straight into the pool.

"Waoa!" shouted Chloe, gesticulating at the six who had dived in. "We need to finish discussing our fund-raising and entertainment items."

"Yes," said Lenka in her deep, Central European voice. "I for one would like to, how do they say, know how we can get on our backs to make money?"

"Honey," Dianne replied, voice thick with unsuppressed lust as she stared from behind her Ray-Bans at the long legged Czech beauty, "you make it sound like we are going whoring! What you mean is 'how we can put our backs into it' to raise money. That is, what hard work will we need to take to get what we need?"

Lenka turned towards her companion on the next sun lounger, blatantly taking in the curvaceous body with its mass of dark thick pubic hair and heavy but firm breasts that contrasted with her own tiny strip of red-haired mons and small, almost girlish breasts. She smiled, thanking Dianne for correcting her.

"I need people like you to help me speak English better. I wish I could find someone to tutor me."

"Dianne can do that," Chloe interjected. "She was a teacher of English as a foreign language in China for five years, weren't you darling?"

"Yes," replied Dianne simply, her thoughts racing with lustful ideas of how she might entice Lenka to her bed, and possibly bring Chloe into the scene too. She had been a 'nice girl' for too long in this community, leaving her past way behind when she married Andrew, Tom's IT Manager. Then she focused back on what was being said, "Yes, that is a great idea. Can you start on Tuesday after the Director's meal that Chloe is arranging and I am joint-hosting this coming weekend?"

Chloe turned rapidly, shocked by what she was hearing. "You mean it has already been arranged? Tom mentioned it this morning as if the meal was just an idea. It was to have the top team and the second tier here for a dinner. And you are co-hostessing with me?"

"I can do Tuesday. Is that how you say it?" said Lenka, ignoring or possibly not recognising Chloe's shock. "I can come with you?"

"Yes, Lenka, very good." Dianne replied, again ignoring Chloe, leaving her speechless, "though the term is come 'to' not 'with' you, as that means something totally different in the context."

Dianne knew full well there was a challenge and a bet laid on Chloe, and after the initial shock of seeing her hostess nude earlier, thought there was every chance that the woman was less prudish than the Chairman had assumed. Equally, she felt Chloe was just discovering she had desires and needs that Tom would find hard to meet fully. Or any man for that matter, judging from the way she was staring once again at Dianne's open crotch and displaying an unmistakably dewy set of labia herself.

"I'm looking forward to co-hosting. I hope you didn't mind me volunteering myself when Tom was over last night talking to Andrew?"

"No, no," said Chloe, confused by the speed with which things were unravelling, "no, I'd be delighted. Though Tom did mention something crazy this morning that must have been a joke."

She didn't elaborate and Dianne chose not to ask. Besides, the circle of naked women became the new focus of Chloe's attention. It was a challenge to her latent bisexuality that was surfacing into her consciousness. She viewed with intense curiosity and growing lust the young body of Lenka, the slightly plump but attractive Edith, the strong torso of the attractive Lara who clearly worked out and did not have a hint of body hair other than on her head, Dianne's curves and heavy bush, Davinia's long legs and pert breasts, and Lorraine Adams with her perfect Brazilian waxing and nipple piercings that emphasised the enormity of her heavy breasts. Perhaps Lori as they called her was the greatest surprise. Chloe would never have expected her to be so daring, especially the body jewellery.

Others had noticed too. Topics swung from nipple piercings to where to get a pubic shave or wax, to anything other than the items on the agenda. It took all afternoon to get the items done, but only once the excitement had calmed down and large chunks of time had gone on 'things sexual' as Chloe had termed them, promising not to put them in the minutes.

"Ok, thank you all for coming. I reckon it has been one of our best meetings and it is not often we can get an all-over tan and discuss our fund-raising. I will circulate minutes and the ideas and we can vote on them."

"Thanks Chloe for being a superb hostess again," said Dianne standing up and kissing Chloe directly on the lips while still naked, feeling their breasts pressed close and the arousal resulting declared for all to see. Others took the cue, with Davinia, Lara, Edith and Kathy making their kisses of thanks more than just gestures of appreciation. They all ensured their lips met with their hostess's and their bodies were close. Only Lenka and Lorraine gave light kisses to her cheek and kept a physical distance. In the Czech girl's case, she did not thank her until fully dressed in her very short summer dress. Lorraine too waited until she was hooked back in her white cantilever bra and skimpy panties.

They all left one by one in their various sports cars, again the exceptions being Lenka who drove a beaten up SUV and Lorraine in her Mercedes people carrier. In her clothes she was the earth mother; with six young children and a husband who spent every weekend polishing and repairing his collection of Harley's and Triumphs. Only Dianne was left, hanging back from the rest and staying undressed by the pool.

_______________________________

She could not believe she had done it, but she had spent the next two hours totally naked with Dianne. They had started off discussing the party but soon acknowledged something else was going on. Chloe heard Dianne say,

"I want to kiss you."

She also heard her own reply, clear and confident.

"Yes, please kiss me."

Chloe was stretched out on her lounger, legs dangling over each side, head back. Dianne knelt between her legs, looking down at the open slit of her friend, pleased at the copious juice that glistened on the sex lips. She leaned forward, grasping Chloe's warm breasts in her hands, and bent her neck down to plant a long, lingering kiss. Soon tongues were colliding, hands exploring, first tentatively on Chloe's part but then with sensual urgency and endeavour. Pubic bone was grinding on pubic bone and loud moans of pleasure were emanating from their lips.

They had waited so long that afternoon for what had become increasingly inevitable that the coming was swift and powerful. Both moaned into each others' mouths as pleasure came in an ever growing crescendo of orgasms. The kisses continued as they lay together satisfied and without any guilt for their actions. It felt right. It felt good.

There was silence. Peaceful, not uncomfortable. Then Dianne broke it.

"You do know that if you do go naked at the dinner Tom gets a place on the board and a million dollars?"

"No, I did not!" she said, genuinely shocked for the umpteenth time in her view that day. Then she went silent, thinking about the strange conversation at breakfast, the joking and yet the desire it generated in her, the criticisms of her outward stuffiness and then she made the decision. "I have no choice, I have to do it."

"How beautiful of Tom to not tell you he would get the money. He wanted it to be an unforced choice. I think like me he knows you have a powerful sexuality and a secret desire, just like me, to expose yourself. Well, honey," Dianne kissed Chloe lightly as she said it, "I will go naked with you for support if you like?"

"Oh yes please, Dianne. I think I could cope with that. Maybe we can get Andrew a step up on the corporate ladder too."

"That would be nice, but I doubt it. You see, Andrew declared he is bisexual to me recently. He discovered it when the Chairman, the wonderfully perverted man, asked him to suck him and fuck him on that drunken boating weekend they all went on. The bastard didn't give him anything afterwards, so I can't see things changing by next weekend. Mind you it gave us something. I love to see two men fuck and the thought of it made me come over and over. I just wish next time I am present when it happens. I'd love to see his muscle bound arse going up and down on another man. You couldn't get Tom to oblige could you?"

She laughed but Chloe knew if it could happen Dianne would want front row seats. So, she had to admit to herself, would she. There was silence then more kisses and then the most intense and passionate sex that acknowledged what they both thought without any need for words.

They didn't notice Yvette come in and stand in the lounge, looking out on one of the most erotic scenes she had witnessed in her short life. She smiled in triumph to see her prudish mum being so liberated, just as she had been only days before by Su.

"I wonder if Dianne's daughter is bi too," she whispered to herself as she slipped a finger inside the gusset of her panties and continued to watch, imagining the beautiful Alicia doing what her mother was now doing. Her orgasm was quick in coming.

__________________________________

Chloe had inherited the house from her parents who died before their time in a plane crash. Tom and she had done the place out, including all fourteen bedrooms, in a tasteful colonial style. With the two entertainment areas in the basement, the cinema, the large lounge and the vast dining area, not to mention the exterior patio, there was plenty of space to have twenty or more guests.

Dianne, Chloe and Yvette started early that Saturday making beds for anyone who wanted to sleep over, washing down the bathrooms and showers and generally tidying up and cleaning. Tom, as ever, was still in the office trying to finish off another of his new projects. The pool man came early and cleaned it out, leaving Dianne drooling at his half-naked muscular body as he skimmed the leaves and other debris.

"Sorry Dianne," whispered Chloe, "he's taken."

"Yes," added Yvette, "by another man. He's gay. What a waste!"

Normally, or at least until this week, Chloe would have chastised her daughter for being so open about such things, but not today. She laughed as heartily as the others. Her head imagined him deep in the anus of his lover and her panties moistened with the eroticism of it all. If she'd looked around her she'd have seen Dianne stroke down over her neck and tops of her breasts in a comforting but sensual gesture and Yvette's nipples show hard through her tight white blouse. She missed this because her own body was suddenly on fire, arousing her to such a point she needed something to either distract or satiate the desire.

"Mum?" She heard her daughter speaking from somewhere as if miles away. "Mum?" She heard called louder.

"Yes, Yvette?"

"This cleaning and everything is taking ages and we will not be ready in time if we don't either skimp on something or get some help."

"I did think of bringing Alicia," mumbled Dianne, still lost in thoughts of the pool man with his long Latino cock deep in his partner's anus and muscular buttocks clenching as he pumped into him.

"That's a great idea!" exclaimed Yvette, immediately thinking of her previous idea that she wanted to know if she was like her mother. "Can I ring and ask her over?"

"Yes," said Dianne simply, again lost in her erotic thoughts as she knelt to dust the fire surround in the master bedroom.

"Great!" said Yvette, genuinely pleased and rushing for the phone on the bedroom landing. Her thoughts were not of cleaning. Then she considered how to ensure she had an opportunity to discover the truth about her. "And can she stay over after the party? It seems unfair after doing all this work if she and Dianne have to go home late."

"Oh, of course. I had completely forgotten to ask you Dianne, but you can have the pool house rather than stay inside the main house. It is a special guest suite with all mod-cons, its own sauna and two bedrooms, so plenty of space for the two of you. Please be our guests for the total long weekend. Remember there is a public holiday on the Monday. We can go out on our yacht."

Yvette could not believe how relaxed, enthusiastic and informal her mother had become in one week. She was no longer showing signs of stuffiness. She just had to hug her there and then, something the two had not done in a long time. It was warm, firm and pleasing. She couldn't help but notice something else about her mum. No bra. A complete first in her mind.

"What was that for?" asked Chloe, surprised by her daughter's intimate embrace.

"Is because you are the best mum in the world good enough?" she asked, smiling. "I'll go ring her now."

Dianne watched her leave, and then swung Chloe round to face her. There was only time for her host to just catch her breath as Dianne's lips locked onto hers. Tongues collided, breasts squashed, mons ground together and hands searched, sliding into the front of each others' shorts to find no panties and to both their surprise, hairless pussies. Simultaneously they sighed, feeling the slick wetness that a morning of unspoken desire had brought, and then breaking quickly when they heard Yvette coming back across the landing.

"She'll be here within the hour. I'll go make sure the pool house is ready for Dianne and her."

She turned and left, smiling to herself as she thought about how red-faced they both were and how their wet fingers had glistened in the sun that streamed into the room from the back garden. She felt her own panties begin to get that familiar damp zone, her head now full of the possibilities of a weekend with Alicia. She also felt no guilt at having another woman in her sights having ravished Su earlier that week after the dinner. In fact, her plan was to have them both, together.

Now the damp zone was awash with her juice as lurid thoughts filled her head on her walk to the pool house. She detoured via her bedroom as another idea came to her.

________________________________

"Hi there!" came the cheery greeting, as Alicia stepped into the Pool House.

"I'm in here," called Yvette. "I could do with your help; I'm struggling to make these beds."

Alicia followed the sound, opening the door to the main bedroom, where Yvette was bending over the corner of the super king size bed trying to attach the corner of the fitted sheet. Her bottom was high in the air and her short pleated tennis skirt had ridden up her back. Beams of light streamed through the large windows like spotlights, illuminating Yvette's firm buttocks and causing Alicia to gasp. She realised her friend had no knickers on. She could see the swollen lips of her sex, pouting between her thighs, only a tiny tuft of blonde hair visible. Her puckered anal ring was visible, pink and inviting to lick; something she had heard about but never tried.

Yvette looked over her shoulder at her and smiled warmly, reacting as if unaware of what she was showing.

"Hi there, I'm so glad you could help. There is a lot to do and it is so hot today that I am roasting."

She stood up, something Alicia regretted as she had become lost in her own fantasy, curious to know more about the sex of another woman and now presented with the opportunity to find out. Her body was responding no matter how much she tried to pretend she did not have her own mother's desires. She'd known for years about Dianne's bisexuality and how only in the last move to the new area had she controlled and curbed it, or so she thought.

Yvette walked towards her, breasts clearly unfettered behind a thin white tennis shirt; straining and heavy with perspiration. Her hostess was wiping the sweat away over the top of the fabric, but in turn making the cloth stick closer to nipples that were unmistakeably aroused. She pressed up close and kissed her warmly on both cheeks in the continental style.

"Welcome honey. We've sinks and baths and showers and, and, and..."

Alicia found herself holding on, not letting go when she should have; standing slightly dazed. Then she stepped back, looking Yvette up and down and a sinking realisation struck her. Her clothes were unsuitable for the work Yvette was doing.

"Yvette, I-I've made a bit of an error."

"Oh yes? What?"

"I expected we would be standing in the kitchen making canapés or something, so I have not brought anything suitable for clambering over beds or crawling on all fours in the bathroom. These clothes are too expensive to risk with cleaning products, and the ones for this evening are even more so."

"Look honey," said Yvette in the calmest voice she could muster, "we don't need any." And with this she pulled her shirt over her head, then slipped her skirt to the ground. "There, no problem now."

Yvette was inspired. Alicia was mesmerised, standing rooted to the spot but with eyes that roamed Yvette's full breasts, firm flat belly and neatly trimmed snatch.

"Here, I'll help you," she heard through her own personal fog, and felt the buttons of her blouse release as the cloth no longer strained across her full-bosomed chest. She just stood, letting this happen, unable or unwilling to move but certainly enjoying the release from the constraints.

She was soon down to bra and panties, the blouse and fitted trousers gone so quickly. She had allowed Yvette to take off her espadrilles, then slip the pants down her long, well-waxed legs. When the naked breasts of her friend pressed close as she reached behind to unhook her balconette brassiere, she felt a tingle of pleasure as their flesh touched and found herself wanting to be naked, desiring that she be freed from the bondage that her clothes now represented. Her nipples hardened, welcoming their freedom.

"My, we are a dark horse," said Yvette as she slipped her fingers into the waist elastic of Alicia's simple cotton knickers, sliding them to the ground whilst never letting her eyes leave their point of focus on her friend's completely smooth mons.

Only then did Alicia make any perceptible movement, to attempt to cover her shaven pussy. She had forgotten completely that she had done that for her boyfriend only a few weeks ago, just before Sandy was sent overseas by his father to study in Prague, and had kept it that way ever since. She gave up the effort of modesty, acknowledging it was too late and giggled at her own naughtiness.