Naked Sandy Strand

Story Info
Mature woman follows a much younger man to carnal pleasure.
1.1k words
3.94
52.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers

Sandy stretched out in the afternoon sun bathed in its warming light. The winter had been long and she was glad to be at the shore again and away from the stresses of the office. She had come to the beach with her boyfriend for a weekend in the sun, next to the sea.

She was thankful for the Sun's rays that traveled many millions of miles to warm her skin. Her colorful beach blanket protected her skin from the gritty sand beneath her. She had chosen a spot near the dunes because it was far from the eyes of the puritan beach goers.

At nearly 50, Sandy still had a nubile face and figure. She often passed as a teaching assistant at the university where she worked rather than an administrator with more than 20 years of service. She was tall and slender with a thick head of red hair. Her light skin and delicate features added to her youthful appearance.

As she lay on the beach enjoying a blue sky above, a cool breeze blew off the sea cooling her flaming venus mound and stiffening her exposed nipples. She glanced to the Sea, and squinting into the sun, noticing a group of young men frolicking at water's edge. Their muscles flexing and naked bodies glistening as they kicked and head butted a football between themselves.

She returned to her novel, an engaging story about a women who worked at a university and longed for a freer life as a writer living amongst the stars. A life where she wasn't under such a strict code of prim and proper behavior.

Sandy was so engrossed in her book that she nearly missed him as he approached. A young man of perhaps twenty walking past her towards the dunes. She dealt with young men of his age on nearly a daily basis, except his flaccid manhood bounced between his thighs in plain view as he slashed through the sand.

She peeked under her sunglasses as he approached. His shoulders were broad and his body bronzed. His muscles flexed and relaxed as he moved past her. Any woman would have considered him handsome and she caught his eyes gazing upon her lithe figure when he passed just a couple meters away. She felt butterflies take flight under his gaze, though her subtlety prevented him from noticing she was staring as well.

After he passed, Sandy turned to watch him walk through the waist high grasses and disappear over the crest of the dune. She checked on her boy friend who had dozed off next to her, then slid her book under the blanket and rose to follow the young man into the dunes. She wasn't sure what would come next but she knew the university would not approve nor could they ever find out.

Sandy stole through the tall grass, following the path he had left. It was not hard to follow as the grass still lay parted before her. She peered cautiously over the crest and spotted the young man lying relaxed in a clear patch. She watched for a few seconds as he lay back in the sun and slowly moved his hand over his slightly less flaccid tool.

Sandy slinked closer until she was almost upon him and then stepped into the clearing. "Is that for me?" she whispered in a sultry voice.

His body stiffened and he held his hands in front of himself, startled to have been caught in the outdoors in self exploration.

Without another word, Sandy knelt between his legs and placed her hand to coax his arousal. Moving deftly over his body she began placing teasing kisses and nibbles between his thighs. As she teased him with her mouth he began to relax, letting out a long sigh and allowing his head to drop back to the sand. Supported by her elbows and knees, with her ass held in the air, Sandy began to bob her head, taking his engorged shaft deeply into her throat.

Slipping her head up and down, her lips surrounding his member, she hungrily urged release of his delectable juices. His body began to quiver and shake and moans uttered from his throat; his balls grew tight and in great spasms his seed released into Sandy's eager mouth. She grinned widely as she pulled her head back, white pearls dripping from her chin. She gazed upon his firm body as he lay in the sand with eyes closed in contented bliss.

Before Sandy could feel neglected, he moved around behind her, sliding his stiff, damp member through the cleft between her orbs. Coated in her broth, his member slid smoothly over her rose warming her with arousal.

He ran his hands over her skin until he cupped her wanting breasts. Shivers ran down her stomach as his fingers contacted her pink nipples and he twirled them between his finger and thumb.

Her lips became sodden with her own nectar as his fingers moves skillfully over her skin. Her vulva swollen and open, she could feel his flesh penetrating her lips. He reached down and directed his bulbous head into her waiting cleavage, splitting her lips as the tip pressed into her flesh.

Sandy gasp as the head passed through her opening and his hips began to rock. She pressed back onto him, driving him deeper inside of her. She heard the squish of his penetration while he started rocking harder and harder. His swinging pouch swung like leadened weights beneath his shaft, striking her swollen nub with each stroke. His rolling hips drove his hard abs against her tender orbs.

His hand on her breasts, massaging both at once, served to intensify her feelings. Her body shook from his driving force and quivered from his penetration and sensual touch.

Throwing her head back, Sandy rocked with his motions unable to stifle her cries of pleasure. The moisture between them and the sound of their pounding only added to the carnal, lusty scene that had developed.

What began as flutters grew into an explosion that clamped her pussy tightly down on his shaft. Spasm after spasm caused her to arch her back as he pumped his load inside of her. Together they collapsed to the sand in a damp, panting heap. For a long while they lay in the sand, limbs intertwined, warmed by the sun and cooled by the breeze.

As her young lover dozed in the sand, she untangled herself and rose. Retracing her steps, she cut through the grass toward the water. Sandy crested the hill, spying her boyfriend still in slumber on the beach blanket. She stole down to the sea to "splash" in its refreshing waters, regretting that she had to clean the milky overflow from her skin. But it just wouldn't do to lose the only current steady she had.

When she returned to her blanket, she spied the boys turning around in unison to see her. It took no imagination what they had just learned. Silently she wondered how many more dune visits she might experience that weekend.

rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers