Naked Sara's Ch. 04: The Cowboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
228 Followers

"Elizabeth, honey, we're going to do this nice and slow so it's more comfortable. Just lay back and relax. Richard is going to play with your titties while Tommy and Joseph hold your feet up above your head to help keep your legs open and your ass higher in the air. Harold, you finger her pussy while I'm putting the lard on her." Ma waited until everyone was positioned before continuing. "I'm going to put some lard on my finger, and just rub it around your hole at first. Then I'll slide one finger in and twirl it around, then two, then three. You need to be stretched before anyone sticks a pecker in there. Are you ready?"

Elizabeth nodded and reached down to pull her own butt cheeks apart, without Ma even suggesting it. I had to give her credit; she was at least anxious to try it. Playing with her titties and pussy was a pleasant distraction while Ma prepared her butt hole. Elizabeth cringed slightly when Ma put the first finger in; she pulled her cheeks farther apart as a signal for Ma to continue. Pa and I looked down to see Ma put her second finger in and twist them around slowly. She added another small scoop of lard before inserting three fingers.

Elizabeth recoiled at first. "Ugh!" she cried clinching her ass around Ma's fingers. She finally relaxed and asked Ma to keep going. Ma's hand was turning to stretch the muscle as she worked her fingers in and out slowly. She looked at Harold.

"She's ready. Go ahead since you're the closest, but go really, really slow. Wait until a minute or two after the head pops through the hole before you start fucking." Ma reached up to start playing with Elizabeth's pussy while Harold got into position.

Just like he'd been told, Harold eased the tip of his dick in the hole until it popped in. Elizabeth cried out and shivered at first. Then she looked at him and said, "Keep going. Please keep going. It hurts a little, but it also feels really good, too. Please keep going."

Richard remained beside her, playing with her tits. Pa and I had her feet high above her head so her asshole was higher off the ground. Harold had his dick in her ass, inserting it very slowly, while Ma had her hand beneath Harold, rubbing Elizabeth's pussy.

"Ow, ow, ow! Wait, wait," Elizabeth cried out. "Don't pull it out; wait just a second until I catch my breath."

She puffed her chest a couple of times. "Now, Harold. Now keep going; go all the way in so I can tell what it feels like. Tell me when you're all the way in."

Elizabeth kept groaning the farther he went in, but never told him to wait or stop. "I'm all the way in," Harold told her.

"Oh, god. I'm going to cum. Please hold it in there all the way. Aunt Sara, make my pussy cum. I'm almost there. I want to see what it's like to cum with a dick in my ass." Elizabeth was panting by that time. We all waited while Ma fingered the pussy, faster and faster, until Elizabeth shook passionately. Richard squeezed her tits hard, Pa and I held her legs tightly, and Ma had four fingers almost all the way inside Elizabeth. Harold kept up with her shuddering, holding his dick steadily in place.

After she caught her breath, she looked up at Harold. "I'm ready now; it's really relaxed down there. Start fucking; it's your turn to cum. I want to feel what it's like to have sperm leaking out of my ass. I liked the way it looked when you boys got done with Aunt Sara. Tommy, will

you fuck my ass next, please."

All I could do was grin and say yes. I was hoping Harold would be fast; I didn't want to give her a chance to change her mind. It seemed like forever; Harold took his own sweet time cumming. I anxiously jumped in his place, but carefully eased my dick into the relaxed and dripping hole. I thought we should be very gentle until she got used to the idea of peckers in her ass. I was hoping she would learn to like it as much as Ma. It was a different feel; a tighter fit, of course. I didn't hold out nearly as long as Harold; the showoff!

"Um, that was nice, very nice, Tommy," she said as I backed out and stood up. "Uncle Joseph?" I switched places with Pa, holding one of Elizabeth legs in the air as he slid in. "Ahh," was all she said; it was hard for me to determine if that was a sigh of pleasure or pain. I looked down; her face was scrunched up, but she had a slight smile. Pa started pumping smoothly; he made Elizabeth cum again. She was still winding down as he unloaded and pulled back. Richard wasted no time; he wasn't as gentle as we tried to be, but she didn't seem to mind. She rotated her ass a little to help him penetrate deeper. They came at the same time.

Richard moved away, and we let her legs down easy. Elizabeth was still breathing hard; her titties rising and falling while I stared. She just lay there for a few minutes.

"If you'd roll over, I'd like to clean you up if you don't mind," I offered. The other boys glared at me; I wanted to be the first to taste her ass. She lifted her head slightly and smiled at me, then rolled over. Just like she'd seen Ma do at least a dozen times, she reached back and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Stuff was still oozing out of her; I could even see the hole flexing. I got down and started licking; around the hole at first, then on the hole, then in the hole. Now I could feel it flexing on my tongue! I took my time licking; she appeared to be enjoying it as much as I was.

While I was cleaning Elizabeth, Ma got up, leaned over and held on to one of the porch support beams. She spread her legs and looked around. Harold scrambled to his feet, reached underneath her and started playing with her pussy. She responded immediately; soon she was wet enough for him to fuck.

I finished with Elizabeth; she stayed still for about five minutes while I watched Ma's titties flopping around below her. Elizabeth crawled under Ma and started playing with her tits. I'd never seen anything like that before, and wish I had thought of it. Harold was going at it hard now; they were swinging wildly and it was difficult for Elizabeth to hold on. With a dick up her cunt, and her tits being squeezed from below, Ma let everyone know she was cumming. Harold let loose shortly after.

Ma was huffing and puffing. She looked over her shoulder and asked, "Who's next?" Richard got there before I could get off the floor.

Elizabeth was up on her elbows, sucking on Ma's nipple. Richard was steadier, less forceful than Harold had been. It was easy for Elizabeth to go from one nipple to the other since they weren't swaying much at all. Pa replaced Richard, and I followed Pa.

I was holding Ma's hips while I fucked her from behind. While I had already done this many times, I had never before been able to look down and watch Elizabeth's dark bush moving below and off to one side. I couldn't hold out very long.

Elizabeth stayed where she was when Ma waddled over and sat against the wall. She looked over and had a clear view of Ma's dripping cunt. She started laughing, and said, "We ought to try this again sometime... tomorrow!" We started chuckling, too. Of course, we readily agreed.

****

The family settled into a very comfortable, actually very pleasant routine. Ma and Elizabeth approached us during the day whenever they felt urges. They obliged us if the urges struck us first. We all looked forward to the after-dinner gatherings on the porch. Elizabeth seemed equally at ease regardless of which hole we were using.

Just after breakfast one day, Elizabeth was in the cabin cleaning up while Ma rested on her porch chair before getting started with the rest of her day. The rest of us were tending to the horses.

I glanced over and saw Ma looking at something. I turned in the same direction and saw three riders heading toward us. Since we weren't on the way to anywhere, I knew they came here on purpose. I spoke to Pa, who went to the corral gate and waited. They looked to be local cowhands.

The three rode slowly across the yard and stopped about 20 feet in front of Ma. They tipped their hats, and one asked politely, "Uh... are you Mrs. Burnett?"

As Ma stood to greet them, her huge tits dropped lower; I could tell from where I was their eyes were locked on her chest. "Yes, I'm Sara Burnett. That's my husband, Joseph, and my boys are over there with them." The cowhands turned and waved at us in a friendly way, then back at Ma.

The one in the middle said, "Good morning, Ma'am. We don't mean to be rude, but some of the fellows in town said that you, well that you... walked around naked in front of other folks. That seemed a little far-fetched, so we rode out here to see for ourselves. I hope you don't mind. We didn't mean no harm or disrespect, Ma'am. We were just curious, that's all."

Ma stepped off the porch and stood before them so they could get a closer look. "That's right, gentlemen. I'm sure that part of the story you heard was also about how a couple of months ago a large bunch of outlaws came and did me in front of my family."

"That's what we heard, yes, Ma'am. We weren't sure they was telling the truth about that either," he told her.

"Well, that part's true, too. They fucked me over and over again and made my husband and my sons watch it all happen," Ma said bluntly. We could tell from their reactions they weren't used to words like that from a lady. "I knew the story would get all over the county eventually, so I don't' see any reason to wear clothes any more. You're welcome to stare at my pussy and my tits if you're interested. If I was concerned about it, I'd have a dress on."

"Yes, Ma'am, I guess that makes sense. It's pretty rare for us to get a morning off, but we wanted to see for ourselves. My name's Luke. This is Stumpy and Bill," he said, pointing to the other two.

"Would you fellows like a cup of coffee?" Ma offered.

"We can't stay long, Mrs. Burnett. We have to be back to the ranch by mid-day. But I guess we have time for coffee." Luke looked at the other two; they dismounted and stood in front of their horses, holding the reins as they spoke with Ma. I saw Elizabeth through the window, moving about the cabin.

The cowboys laughed nervously, then the middle one continued. "We haven't seen any woman naked before. There's been a couple of whores, excuse me, prostitutes in town. But they've always got a gown on or something. We've seen a couple of their... pussies and titties, but none of them ever been stark naked in front of us before. I hope you don't mind me saying so, Sara, but none of them have titties anywhere near as big as yours. I... we... didn't know titties got that huge, Ma'am. No disrespect intended; I mean that as a compliment, a real compliment."

"Why, thank you, Luke. You're welcome to touch them if you like," stepping toward the men. All of them looked shocked, and turned quickly to Pa to see if the situation might get ugly.

Pa just leaned on the fence post, showed them a big grin, and said, "Go right ahead, boys. There's nothing wrong with that, and nobody's going to take offense."

The cowhands couldn't believe their ears. They moved forward a little, and each one reached out to touch Ma's tits. They were very gentle and timid. Ma took a tit in each of her hands, lifted them up and offered them to the cowhands.

"Go ahead, gentlemen. You can squeeze them or pinch the nipples a little if you want. They aren't that fragile or delicate," Ma quipped. Two of them squeezed one each while the other played with a nipple. "See," she said, "you're not doing any harm. Go ahead."

"My god, lady. Them's the finest titties I ever saw; not just big, but they feel real smooth, too," Bill said as he held a handful.

"Good morning, gentlemen." They all dropped Ma's tits and jumped back as Elizabeth came out of the cabin with coffee mugs. She, too, was stark naked. "It's fresh from breakfast."

All of us got a kick of their reactions, especially Ma and Elizabeth. We could tell Ma was trying hard to hold back laughter when she casually made introductions. "This is my niece, Elizabeth, just arrived from Baltimore. This is Bill, Luke and... Stumpy. They work at one of the local ranches.

Elizabeth boldly reached out to shake hands; they stared at her smaller, jiggling titties as they shook her hand. Her dark pubic hair caught their eyes.

"Nobody said there were two naked ladies out here!" Luke tipped his hat to Elizabeth as the other two continued to stare at her crotch. Luke noticed the other two staring, and gave each of them a punch in the ribs. "Don't stare at folks; it ain't polite. Especially if they're naked... I think."

"It's just fine, Luke. You're welcome to stare all you want." Elizabeth put her hands on her hips. "If I was worried about you looking at my body, I'd have clothes on, just like Aunt Sara said."

They relaxed a little, and carried on with small talk while they finished their coffee. They talked about the herd sizes at various county ranches; what was going on in town; bits of news from back east and California. They returned their mugs to Elizabeth and mounted up. Each of them was still staring back and forth at the two women.

"Thank you for the hospitality, ladies. We enjoyed the visit. You can bet we never done anything like this before." Luke said. He got up the nerve to try humor. "I think we'd better walk the horses. We're likely to be kind of stiff for quite awhile. No offense, Ma'am."

Ma easily got the joke. "None taken, Luke. You boys are welcome to come back any time."

"We've got a full day off coming up a week from Saturday," Luke was very excited about the return invitation, hoping for a positive response.

"That would be very nice, gentlemen. Why don't you plan on getting here right after breakfast? We could visit for a little bit; even have a picnic on the patch of grass down by the pond. Elizabeth and I could make us all a nice lunch. If you can make it, I'd be happy to fuck all of you."

It looked as though the cowhands were going to fall off their horses. "Beg pardon, Ma'am. I thought you just said... well, I think you said... I heard..." Luke was stuttering.

Ma started laughing. "Yes, Luke. I said the three of you could fuck me if you'd like."

Even Ma was shocked when Elizabeth stepped forward and said, "Me, too. That is, if you're interested."

"I'll be go to hell!" Stumpy mumbled, speaking for the first time. All three hands were still stunned.

Luke finally spoke. "I'm sure we'd all like to come back, Ma'am, uh, ladies. Whether or not we got to, uh... you know. It's been real nice visiting with you." They tipped their hats to the women and started to turn their horses. Luke stopped and asked Ma, "Since we only get one day off a month, we tend to go all together. What I mean is, there's usually ten or twelve of us that all go into town together. It could be that some of them might want to come here with us instead. Should we postpone the picnic, and other activities, until it's a smaller group for the ladies? We don't want to impose or appear ungrateful for this wonderful opportunity, Mrs. Burnett. Me and Bill and Stumpy are all much obliged and honored for the offer to come back and do you and maybe your niece, too."

"Your friends are more than welcome to join us; it would be helpful if they brought a couple of extra blankets, some food and drinks. If you get back to the bunkhouse and they all want to come over, let them know they are welcome, even if they just want the picnic and nothing else." Ma told Luke.

"Yes, Ma'am. Fact is they might not believe us at all. Bill and Stumpy and me all saw the same things; two beautiful and totally naked ladies, just standing there talking to us. And we all heard the same things, about both of you wanting to fuck us all when we get back. Sure as hell, they're gonna believe it's too good to be true. I know I would; I'd think those cowhands telling a story like that had been in the sun too long, or smokin' tumbleweed or something else he shouldn't ought to be smokin'! So we'll see if we can get them to come over and check it out for themselves. Either way, Mrs. Burnett, the three of us will be here a week from Saturday. Have a pleasant day, ladies." They tipped their hats again to Elizabeth and Ma, and gave us a friendly wave as they walked their horses slowly passed the corral. Everyone went back to doing chores; nobody spoke about the visit until dinner.

Ma started the conversation. "It was nice of those boys to stop by today. I couldn't believe none of them had seen a naked woman before; seems they didn't much of a sexual education, either. I was afraid they'd choke when I invited them back to fuck me!" That caused us all to laugh; I don't think any of us expected Ma to do that, but we weren't really surprised at the offer. She turned to Elizabeth. "Are you sure you want to go through with your offer, too, honey? I mean, other than that one time in Baltimore, you've only ever been with Joseph and the boys. And you haven't been doing it all that long, either."

Elizabeth hesitated before responding to Ma. She looked around at all of us, and cleared her throat. "Aunt Sara, you said before those outlaws came, you had only been with Uncle Joseph." Ma nodded. "Well, after listening to you talk about that, and seeing what the Apaches did to you, I figured it's only a matter of time before something like that happens again. And if I'm here next time, it will happen to me, too. I already said I have no place else to go; now that I really feel like part of this family, I don't want to go anywhere else. This is my home, now."

She looked down at her plate, then continued. "Like you told me awhile back, civilized society's rules don't apply out here. This place is full of risks, and the only real rule is doing whatever it takes to survive. It seems like part of that risk is that I could get fucked by strangers, any time, whether I wanted it or not. I prefer the first time to have my family there; I'll feel a lot safer. And if they're fucking you at the same time, Aunt Sara, I can learn by following what you do. If the outlaws or Apaches come back, at least I'll know what to expect; well... sort of. I'm not sure I could handle everything those men did to you. At least, not yet. Letting a bunch of cowboys do me seems like it may be a good way to find out what it would be like. I'm sure they won't hurt me, not like the Apaches did to you, not with my family watching out for me."

Uncle Joseph was the first to respond. "Now, the way you've reasoned it out, Elizabeth, it makes more sense. Sara and I were just worried it might be too much, too soon. If you get uncomfortable while they're here, you can just excuse yourself and come back to the cabin until they leave.

Tell them you are sick or something. At first I'm sure they'll be upset they didn't have a chance to do a pretty young girl like you. But, Aunt Sara's damn fine looking herself; I may be a little biased, of course. You can be sure she'll take their minds off being disappointed before they leave." We all turned to Ma, who was not trying to conceal a big grin. Pa knew she was going to enjoy the day.

Elizabeth smiled at Pa. "I need to go through with this whether I'm comfortable or not, Uncle Joseph. I have to get over my fear of being... fucked by total strangers. If I learn how not to panic when I get captured and they do things to me, it could make the difference between staying alive, or not surviving."

"We understand, Elizabeth, and we'll support whatever decision you make. That's what families do." Ma looked directly at Pa. "Joseph, just to make sure everything stays friendly while the cowhands are here, I want you and the boys to have weapons hidden close by where we'll be out back. I seriously doubt we'll need them; those boys just seem like they're looking for a good time, not trouble. If they start misbehaving or being mean, we can just make them leave, that's all."

MLG52
MLG52
228 Followers