Naked Sara's Ch. 01: The Outlaws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

The men took turns again; some of them had her roll over and pull her butt cheeks apart so they could get easier access. Sanchez seemed a little annoyed that so far he had been unable to find anything which caused her to refuse or even hesitate. It was as though he was determined to find an excuse to kill us, but he said, in front of his men, that if she did everything she was told he would leave us alive. Over the next couple of hours, he would try everything he could think of to justify killing us.

Since Ma had so far cooperated willingly (even anxiously!), Sanchez decided to try to get to the rest of us. He began to get Pa and us boys more involved and try to make one of us the reason for executions.

"She's getting' really messy. Untie the old man, and have him get down there and clean her up so's we can keep goin'." When Pa got down on his knees and started to look for something to wipe her clean, Sanchez kicked him in the ass! "No, you stupid fucker. Use your tongue, and get in nice and deep, or else!"

As Pa leaned forward, he caught Ma's very serious look as she reached down and pulled her pussy lips wide like she did for me earlier. But this time, it was a milky white mess that filled her cunt and dripped down her ass and legs onto the mattress.

Pa started licking her cunt, and she responded by moving her hips up and down and pulling her pussy open wider. He took four or five minutes to lick her cunt and thighs, during which she had two more climaxes.

"Now roll her over and do the other side. Be sure and suck everything out so we get a clean start," Sanchez said sternly. Ma rolled over on her stomach, then pulled her butt cheeks open wide and raised her hips up a little. The thick white liquid was oozing from her stretched asshole. Without stopping to think about it, Pa stuck his face in her ass and started licking and sucking. Ma started humping his face again, moaning the whole time.

Sanchez kicked Pa in the ass again. "That's clean enough. Which one of you boys wants to fuck her ass first?" he asked, pointing at my two brothers.

My oldest brother, Richard, said, "I'll go," and knelt down behind her. My other brother, Harold, just stood there, not knowing what to do.

Ma raised her ass, and pulled it open wide again. It was still wet from Pa's licking and stretched from the earlier fuckings, so Richard's dick slid in easily. He moved his dick in and out as she raised and lowered her ass in time with his strokes.

"It's OK, Richard. Just unload in me when you're ready," Ma said. "Then come around here so I can clean you off when you're done." I figure Ma expected Sanchez to order her to do it anyway.

Richard grabbed her hips and slammed deep in her as he finished cumming. Ma got up on her hands and knees to suck his dick clean as he moved in front of her. By then, another man got behind her and started going at her cunt, "doggy style." Ma's titties were flopping around again, which made my dick hard. I noticed it had the same effect on Harold. Ma was moaning and humping again.

"You boys like seeing your Ma get fucked?" Sanchez asked us. We both nodded slowly; Richard still had his dick in Ma's mouth getting sucked clean. "What part do you like best?" He was a mean son of a bitch, enjoying the humiliation of the whole family.

I spoke first. "I like watching her titties bounce around. I didn't realize they were so big."

"Why don't you get down on your knees, reach under there and play with them while she's gettin' fucked. Squeeze 'em hard, yank on 'em, pinch and pull on her nipples. That really gets a woman excited when you do that." Sanchez said. I moved quickly to her side to do as I was told.

"How about you? What do you like best so far?" Sanchez asked Harold.

"I guess I like lookin' at her 'privates' most. You know, between her legs," Harold replied.

"Why don't you just say cunt and asshole?" Sanchez barked.

"Uh, OK. Uh, cunt and ass... hole," Harold replied meekly.

"Well, then you get the next clean up, so's you can see everything up close," he told Harold. My brother just gulped and stepped back a little, which made the men laugh.

Meanwhile, I was yankin' and squeezin' and pinchin' and slappin' her huge right titty. I could only handle one at a time. At first it made Ma flinch, but then she concentrated on the dicks in her mouth and her cunt.

When her right tit was bright red and starting to bruise in places, Sanchez told me to switch sides. After the left one was well battered, Sanchez told me to move away and let Ma lay on her back again. "Spread your legs wide, lady. One of your boys is gonna clean you up this time."

Harold had a scared look on his face, looking at the wide open, dripping pussy.

Ma gave him a stern glance. "Harold, just get down here and starting lickin' me clean. Don't think about it, just get started and it won't be so bad." Harold sank to his knees and buried his face as Ma pulled the hole open wider for him. His head started going up and down her pussy, and her pussy started going up and down on his face.

She grabbed the back of his head and shoved it deeper as she yelled out, letting everyone know she was cumming again. Ma looked around to make sure everyone was enjoying the show. She never let on like it mattered to her that she was naked and getting fucked over and over in front of a crowd of strange men, plus her husband and three sons.

Without being told, Ma rolled over and spread her ass so Harold could clean that, too. This time he didn't think about it; just dove in and started licking and sucking.

Eventually, one of the men took Ma down toward the pond so she could wash off. She told him she had to stop at the outhouse first. Sanchez stopped them a few yards from the porch and told her to turn around.

"Why don't you just go ahead and pee right where you are. It could be fun for us to watch," he said. "Just spread your legs and let it go right there."

"Dang, boss, I ain't never watched a lady pee before," one of the men exclaimed.

"I don't just have to pee," Ma told Sanchez.

"Well, then, it could get real interesting. Spread your legs and get started."

Ma looked at Sanchez, then spread her legs a little more than shoulder width. A yellow stream shot forth in front of her, followed by light brown chunks behind her, plopping on the ground between her legs. She just stared at Sanchez the whole time she was peeing and crapping in front of everybody. Then she turned and continued walking toward the pond. Sanchez ordered me to get a shovel and move her crap over into the bushes.

I could hear the man with Ma tell her to go in the water and wash off real good. "Make sure you get your ass and cunt clean, 'cause we want to start over!" Ma did as told, then started walking back to the porch. She was instructed to lay down and spread her legs again. When the first man knelt down to get into position, Ma reached down to guide his dick to her cunt, then worked it inside!

She continued reaching between her legs to pull the each man into her, seeming anxious to keep her pussy full. They pounded her, front and back, until well after dark. She continued cumming frequently, and loudly, while looking around to see that they knew she was willingly letting them fuck her, no complaints.

Eventually, she dozed off, exhausted, but three more men fucked her while she slept. After they finished, Sanchez ordered me to get down and clean her up. She was still fast asleep when I pulled her pussy open and stuck my tongue in and started lapping up the overflow. Richard helped me roll her over on her stomach so I could get her ass clean.

Ma slept until just after sun up. She looked a little confused when she first woke up, not sure of her surroundings, or why she was stark naked on the front porch or who all the strangers were. Ma tried to cover her titties with one arm, and her pussy with the other. Sanchez was smoking by the front porch, and laughed out loud.

"Don't bother tryin' to hide you parts, Sara. We already seen everything and been everywhere, a bunch of times!"

Then Ma remembered where she was, and lay back with her legs spread wide.

"Well, we might as well get started again. Who's fuckin' me first?" Ma said to no one in particular, then reached between her legs and began working her fingers into the slit.

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers
12