Naked Speed Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I moved into the isle of the tent, a groomsman handed me a nice warm wet towel to use to recover briefly before moving on with the round. A maid also came directly over to me and asked if she could assist, holding a glass of ice water on a small tray for me, as if reading my mind. The ice-cold fluids soothed my sudden parched throat and, in a flash, I was ready to move on.

These three-minute dates seemed suddenly very electrified horny. The tone of the sexiness was getting difficult to slow down as these dates rolled on. The guys seemed to be coming out of initial warm ups of previous rounds and the sparks were blazing in here between the sexes as the men were all vying for their ultimate sexual matches.

The third round of dating without touching rule was starting to get difficult to resist with the men my sex had chosen so far. By this round, number eight, the Latin guy, got very sexy looking too, loosened by the paraded women before me most likely. He wore a hooded robe that was mesh netting, sleeveless like a vest but the length to mid thigh, pimento in color with a corny white bandana tied at his neck, which, really had annoyed me in the first two rounds. This time however, his untrimmed black pubic hair, long and natural, nested his healthy sized cock just beautifully now. His smooth developed chest muscles had dark hair that circled his tiny dark nipples with body language and mannerisms that were animalistic and somewhat instinctual, what he wore suddenly no longer mattered. I bet he fucks like a bull this guy.

Oh yes, round three was very difficult for making a final choice. Most of the men were now completely robe-less and most still sexually inflamed. More and more groomsmen entered chambers with towels and the maids helped too, the place becoming a very busy tempo of commotion like this fabulous music generating it. Sexy voices of men and women echoed off the high ceiling canopy, further arousing this combustible atmosphere. The difficulty with round three is that every body looks good when they're sexually aroused. Making a choice after this round will indeed be tough.

After the first three rounds were over, during the last rest period, the men randomly left their chambers and mingled with the ladies in the reception area. This allowed us time to ponder our dating experiences before making our choices for the next, final, touching round.

Remembering and savoring thoughts of the dates that should have reconsiderations such as number three, who's soft low voice made me totally wet when he demonstrated his love for erotic speaking. His voice alone was able to manipulate my body to expose my ultra tiny cit to him, spreading my inner wet folds of skin, exposing my swollen and needy condition. His creamy low encouraging tone was so deliciously arousing it worked like an elixir on my senses and sex. I remembered how he spoke in long wordy nasty sentences refusing to touch his cock that stretched up to his bellybutton, instead choosing to stroke his thighs muscles and hips. He loved walking around his room as he spoke and twice he had me touching myself in the mirror while he stood behind me close to my ear with instructions. No, number three should very much be considered.

And then there was number six, a lovely large bodied Polynesian (or was he Hawaiian), wearing only a sarong tied round his waste, his tribal tattoos circling his arms, an ornate detailed tribal sets of patterns swirling gracefully on his regal body. He was amazingly beautiful to look at. It would not be too hard imagining him thrusting me hard onto his warrior spear.

Or how about number nine, where I spent my banana. By the third round Mr. Nine seemed to be conducting is own cock sucking contest by having all the women he was interested, suck their own fingers in mock demonstration of cock sucking. Getting into the moment with him, I sad across from him and used my banana like a dildo, giving him a show. That banana was kissed and licked by both sets of lips. I liked the way his eyes were focused on the end of that phallic as it dipped into the horny juices that saturated it. With total focus on that fruit, he swirled his hands around his cock and balls, pushing and flopping his aroused sex around, so as to keep them calm somehow. As the banana smeared my fluids with long strokes for his display, I was just about to plunge that thing into me, when number Nine snatched that fruit from me and began licking it quickly, lapping my scent. Oh yeah, number nine, number nine, number nine.

It was all too confusing after round three was completed. And now in this moment of having to choose, well, this was difficult indeed. My sex had always been so aroused with number fourteen. More than any of the other men he left me wanting to know more about him. I loved the size and shape of his body and large sex. I loved the way he controlled his arousal by politely stroking his cock and balls appropriately when needed to, over sustained long periods of arousal. From him, more than anyone else, I sensed a great sexual power radiating from him, exuding strong sexual prowess that never left my mind since beginning this great adventure. He would be my first choice.

My second choice, well, that would be harder, but number five, the surfer dude, I have no doubt riding him would be a lot of creative fun. My third choice would have to be number three, his voice just sets me off and would be so delicious under different conditions.

After the maids and groomsmen collected all the selections, we had some time to refresh ourselves before the results were announced. I asked my friend who she wanted her last date with. She smiled seductively and mouthed fourteen to me. A stunned look of shock crossed my face and I suddenly burst out in laughter. "Me too!!" Oh no! We both picked him for our first date and we both laughed out loud at our good taste.

"Oh well" she said in resignation.

"What do you mean?" I say to her in disbelief "You are way hotter than I am, any day my dear friend, he probably didn't even notice me after you."

She smiled and asked my next choice, I told her number five. She nodded her head agreeing somewhat, she had chosen number twelve, then, number one as her third choice. We both giggled with that one. I smiled at her then gave her a quick hug, "Thank you for bringing me here" I whispered in her ear.

She held my embrace a bit longer then kissed my cheek "I'm glad you could come sweetie."

The host and hostess circulated amongst the men and I notice some of them headed back into the chambers, while some men remained in the reception area. As they made their way closer to the women, I overheard the hostess explain to number four female (who stood behind me), that her first selection did not match, but her second one did. She accepted her date and a groomsman ran off to announce her decision.

The host and hostess finally arrived to us and told my friend, number ten, not one of her selections matched this evening. Although her voice was gentle and spoken as soothingly possible, its impact did not soften the blow. My mouth dropped open as I heard this and so did my friend, I thought she was going to cry, but she managed a smile anyway and looked at me in disbelief. The hostess did her best to explain how sometimes this happens, but of course, not to take it personal. The host moved around behind my friends back, putting his large warm hands on her shoulders in a fatherly manner.

The hostess turned her attention to me and announced that my first choice matched but elaborated further: the hostess wanted my friend, number ten, to know that Mr. Fourteen was torn in his decision between the both of us. "I knew it!" I breathed, grabbing her hand with a squeeze.

She pulled me to her and hugged me, her warm body so soft and comforting "I'm so glad it's you, sweetie, Mr. Fourteen is so fucking lucky." The intention of her voice and body told me she truly was happy and excited for my next ten-minute round. A crazy bolt of horny jolted me suddenly, as I begin to accept all the touching and wondering will soon be realized. She sensed my sudden nervousness and stroked my hair "I'll be right here when you get back and I want details" She giggled.

Giggling with her too "Okay" I respond, kissing her on the lips with a peck.

As I walked into the isle of the chambers, I couldn't let go of the thought that my friend sat out there all alone. I stood outside his pod, about to enter, then poked my head between the curtain beads, politely holding up one finger to him "One moment, please" then hurried back to the reception room where my friend was just taking a sip of her martini.

"Come with me" I say, grabbing her hand and pulling her along after me, heading back to Mr. Fourteens room. Taking one more sip of her drink before passing it off to a maid, her hand tight in mine, we entered his chamber.

Mr. Fourteen rose to his feet when we both entered and it was the first time I noticed his beautiful full-length leaf green robe. Embroidered gold silk thread sewn in a delicate pattern of intertwining circles bordered the edges and at various crossing points, tiny round mirrors were sewn in place, refracting the candlelight. The soft features of his face exuded overjoyed happiness at the realization of his good fortune and he extended a hand to each of us, his eyes vacillating between us. "Good evening ladies!" He said and hugged us both at the same time.

The sexy smooth saxophone changed the tempo of the moment and suddenly time slowed down quickly. Smoothly he kissed my mouth, with a soft suction to it, and it ignited me instantly. He did the same to my beautiful friend, and as he did, I felt her hips rock against his hipbone, as he held us, a soft moan escaping her. Her milky white skin contrasted beautifully against his darker tones in this low light, his strong grip cupped both our ass's, pulling us hard against him with a rub, giving us a taste of his power and excitement.

Like a beacon my hand found his engorged cock, my fingers swirled up and down gently, introducing my touch to him, his cock hot, loaded, but controlled at the same time. The delicate manicured fingers of my friend fondled his balls along with me before our introductions suddenly became too much. But, with utter control, he shifted our bodies towards the two chairs that faced each other in front of the mirror.

"I'm so glad you could join us." He said to my friend. "Take off your robe please."

She dropped her hand and took a step back to let her soft delicate layered robe fall off her shoulders to the floor, her slender voluptuous form displayed seductively before us. Her gartered white lace stockings held tight around her mid thighs, all balanced so deliciously on her spike heeled sandals, the gold chain around her waist quivering slightly.

"Beautiful" he said. "Now, take off her robe please." Motioning his head towards me.

Gliding over to me obediently with a very aroused smile, she slipped her soft hands inside the shoulders of my robe, stroking my skin, as the robe fell in a circle around my feet.

Mr. Fourteen stroked his warm hand up and down my back at the same time as my friend, its touch magnified now by my arousal, lingering on my ass. Her nipples brushed against mine and sparks flashed as she kept rubbing them all over mine. My breath quickened with this new sensation, so marvelously soft and luscious. It was very exciting to me to feel her breasts rubbing mine and I think our date thought so too.

He moved between us, facing the mirror, and placed his knuckles on his hips to hold back his robe, his sex bobbing with seduction in the light. Both my hands took hold of his cock, stroking him with gentle greed and my friend caressed us both. His thickly dark cock was hot and heavy in my hands, his balls full and so tender. As I stroked him, my friend began to stroke her hands up and down his chest and stomach. Her mouth began to then suckle his hard dark nipple, and I did too. He watched himself in the mirror as we began our arousing journey on his body.

Slowly, I kissed my way down his body, squatting, my mouth lowered to his magnificent organ. My totally aroused friend followed and squatted right next to me. She watched as I kissed the head of his cock with a suck, then licking him with a swirl, her eyes glued to my mouth. My friend started panting arousing encouragements to me as her face hovered closely to mine, her voice all horny and excited. "Ooo yeah, kiss his cock", She softly whispered directly to me. I took more of his shaft into my mouth as he groaned in pleasure.

"Suck him, suck him good" She cooed soft and rapidly in my ear. Obeying her words, my mouth pumped deeper onto him. Her sexy voice encouraged me, as I tasted his sweet watery fluids slightly oozing from the tiny opening. My hands stroked him as my mouth savored him, looking up at him, seeing his beautiful face looking directly at me.

My friend grew more aroused watching me suck him. Her words stoked my senses, while her fingers found my saturated pussy, stroking me, melting me. She stroked her fingers in and all around my sopping hole with natural ease. My legs opened wider for her expert hand, now completely welcomed in my sex.

As she watched my mouth and hand slide my saliva all over his stunning cock, her other hand squeezed my breast then pinch my erect nipple. I sucked and moaned in astonished pleasures as her voice whipped my frenzied arousal further.

He stroked my face as I cupped the base of his straight shaft, dipping my face on and off the end of him, her fingers below me making my head move in crazy lazy circles around his head. Her slender fingers penetrated me deeply and I gyrated my hips and contracted my pussy tight on her firm fingers, so horny and wanting. My head whirled, not knowing where to focus.

Soon, she began helping me suck and lick his cock, our mouths each taking a side, not removing her probing fingers from my sex. Our mouths slid back and forth across his glistening erection, together, as her horny fingers fucked me. This new sensation was totally amazing. She would (accidentally on purpose) kiss my mouth when we got to the head of his cock, it was so exciting, her lips soft and wet. Our mouths kissed and licked our beautiful prize together, carefully exploring all his sensitivities.

His melodious moaning and rhythmic breathing, with precision gasps in delicate areas taught us naturally how to please him. At the same time, our arousals stirred with his sounds, his tiny controlled motions somehow seemed to control us.

She grabbed my hand and pressed my two middle fingers, along with her own, inside her sopping wet pussy lips, "OHYEAH" she openly yelled, our four fingers fucking her. My god, she felt so hot in there, so fucking slippery and horny. She felt so much like me, but different. Our mouths sucked sensations all over his rod-like cock. She licked down around his balls, and around to his anus, her tongue wagging across his sensitive opening; he threw his head back in aroused exhilaration. Ignited horniness erupted.

Needing to sit down, Mr. Fourteen pulled me with him to a chair, to sit down on him, backwards. I lifted my right bare foot and placed it on the arm of the soft chair, the other firmly on the floor. My friend watched as I squatted my pussy over the head of his cock, spreading my pussy lips open, wiping myself across him. With my feet in place, I rocked my slit smoothly, spreading my lubrication all over the hot bulbous head, the mouth of my pussy now stopping to grip it, holding it there as my friend moved between our open legs. Placing her hands on my shoulders she stroked me, and kissed me, while his hands gripped my hips from behind.

Ever so slowly, my pussy began to consume his glorious cock. Wetting him, and stretching myself open as I sank all the way down onto his enormous manhood. A long loud moan flowing out of my gapping mouth as my eyes closed, my sex stretched completely and entirely over him, filling me tightly with her loving help. He rolled my hips gently in a rocking motion while I sat on him, his huge invasion the largest I've ever known.

My friend attached her hot wet mouth to my nipples, moving from one to the other, sucking hard and gently biting them, and caressing them, as my senses whirled. My moans joined a cacophony of others now as my beautiful Fourteen slowly pumped his cock in and out of me. So deliciously slow, his controlled tip stroking my G spot with commanding power.

"Oh yeah baby, that's right fuck him" she breathed, "Fuck his horny cock" Watching his thick shaft slide smoothly all the way into my dark pink cunt, all the way up to his balls with a wiggle, then slide out, all shiny with my juices coating him.

In her excitement watching this, she moved her face to our sexes then randomly began to lick my swollen labia, teasing my inflamed screaming nub. Mr. Fourteen lovingly stroked and caresses my breasts lightly and firmly strong, his warm fingertips strummed my nipples from behind. She would swirl her saturated lips and tongue in feathery, tiny tingly circles all around my clit, then slide down to his balls, licking circles around them then back up to my exposed desire. Her head moved between us this way over and over, her assaulting sweet pattern controlling us.

My long loud moans turned to open cries as my body rocked on his thrusting dick. Ignoring my marvelous distress she continued controlling our sexes with her magical mouth, her hair tickling the inside of our legs as her head swirled circles around his saturated balls, tasting my female honey. I didn't want this feeling to ever stop.

Suddenly she spanked the inside of my thighs with a crisp snap, changing the momentum of our movements. My pussy took long, rapid strokes on this huge rod below me, almost lifting completely off of him before plunging all the way back down with a grinding jerk. My friend licked circles around his balls as I snapped my cunt hard onto him, then swallowing his dick deep within myself, holding him there as her head tickled the inside of our thighs. Holding him deeply inside my quivering body, gyrating my hips as I clenched his stirring wand, which would hit my G spot, I then began to milk him with my strong flexing muscles.

She stroked circles around the opening of his anus with my dripping juices, her two fingers disappearing inside his hungry hole, stroking his smooth prostrate as his breathing and deep moans cried on.

My vaginal muscles flexed upon his massive organ when suddenly her hot mouth latched tight on to my clit, sucking very, very hard, freezing my body instantly, making my face, neck and shoulders tingle. Her strong suction held my clit tightly as her head pulled on it with a snap, repeatedly.

"Oh My God, Oh My God" I cried loudly. My cunt spasmodically clamped down tight on beautiful Mr. Fourteen in uncontrollable ecstasy, beyond anything I've never known, jolting me, and I think, him too, as my orgasm exploded with a long loud roar in near synchronicity with him. His huge cock "puffed", and I knew he was about to explode.

Quickly he pulled me completely off his cock with a pop. And quickly I scrambled next to my friend to watch her pretty face red and all shiny, grab hold of the furious head, her slender fingers pumping gracefully into his ass, stroking his gland. He grunted an exquisite tone of pleasure marking his divine release, his endless stream of cum spurting hard, flooding her mouth

Erotically, she pooled his creamy fluids with her lips around the head of his cock, holding him there while his body squirmed and twitched. She held him completely still in her lips, wrapped round the whole sensitive tip, waiting as he calmed and throbbed, her fingers sliding out of his ass.