Naked Under Her Coat

Story Info
The evening my Fiancee went out wearing just a trench coat.
7.1k words
4.63
132.7k
114

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you don't really want an engagement party but my university friends probably won't come to our wedding and were keen to do something." Becky said to me trying to convince me an evening out with a bunch of people I barely knew would be enjoyable.

- "Yeah I know and it's ok. It should be fun."

"Good, and yeah it should be. I could make it a lot more fun for you, you know?" She teased.

- "How would you do that?"

"Is there anything you would like me to wear?"

- "What's wrong with what you are wearing?" I asked as she'd just spent ages doing her hair, make-up and had a nice dress on.

"No, no you don't understand. Is there anything you would really like me to wear tonight?...Or perhaps not wear..." Becky asked, biting her lower lip and giving a lustful look.

- "Well... I'd like it if you wore your new coat..."

"I can do that."

- "I mean just your coat, nothing else...at all" I stated, clarifying my thoughts.

"Yeah, I can do that." Becky reaffirmed, she knew exactly what I meant and clearly liked the idea.

She disappeared into the bathroom with her new bright blue trench coat under her arm. I lay down on her bed with my heart racing, we were about to go out to our own engagement party with who knows how many of her university friends at a bar that was unknown to me and she would dressed in nothing but a short rain coat.

I couldn't believe it, occasionally Becky was in the mood to show off her body and do wild things but not that often and anything we had done so far had just been the two of us not a huge group of her friends. The door creaked open, I had my phone out to capture this on video as I didn't want to miss it. She stood with her arms crossed, the short trench coat showed off her long legs in a way I'd not seen before. She grinned and laughed as she spoke.

"It's not as warm as you'd think..."

- "Not as warm? What's not as warm?"

"The coat."

- "Well that might also be to do with what else you are wearing?" I teased as she walked slowly toward me.

"But I'm not wearing anything else underneath...nothing at all."

- "Well that's very naughty. I love it!" I beamed.

"I know! Shall we go?"

- "Yes, just before we do... open your coat and show me..."

"And ruin the anticipation?... I'll give you a glimpse..." She replied while undoing the belt of the coat that was holding it closed.

Becky held the material so it didn't show much but I could see a definitive line of skin which went all the way from her face down to her exposed legs. There was clearly nothing underneath and I made some approving noises as she re tied her jacket. She put on some nice black heeled shoes that had black laces that tie together halfway up her calf.

I still couldn't believe she was going to do this, she had changed a lot in her time at university. Through the confidence I helped give her in her own body doubled with her new found popularity she had turned from such a shy girl who thought she had an unremarkable body into a little minx who loved to show off on occasion. She was rarely keen to show any skin in public but from time to time she'd want to wear something sexy. She had also grown to love the attention a lot of boys at university gave her and would be getting more attention than normal tonight now we were engaged all eyes were on her - so she was out wearing just a coat!

As soon as we left her small flat she expressed dislike of the low temperature but made no sign of concern at what she was wearing, this in a way was even more a turn on -- it was like she did it all the time or nothing unusual was happening. My heart was pounding harder and harder the more people we passed while we walked but Becky just seemed to smile more and more taking it all in clearly enjoying the whole experience. As we got to the bar a few people were waiting for us and welcomed us, a few guys offered to get us drinks and take our coats which made Becky and I look at each other and smile.

"LEGS!! - Becky! I've never seen your legs on show like they are tonight! Are you even wearing anything under there? Must be a very short skirt!" Becky's friend Rachel joked.

- "Oh it's tiny, there's nothing there!" Becky replied laughing, glancing at me with a wink.

"I know what you mean I've a few like that, not brave enough to wear them out anymore though!" Rachel continued. "Always scared someone will see my underwear!"

- "Yeah, I don't think anyone will see mine tonight!" Becky continued to joke bravely, Rachel unaware of the truth of all she was saying.

"Because you aren't wearing any!" Rachel laughed clearly thinking her statement was absurd.

- "Something like that!"

"Ooh I'm intrigued!" Rachel grinned. Becky smiled at her and then started talking to other people who were arriving.

As the evening wore on the alcohol was affecting everyone more and more. Becky had always been a bit of a flirt and clearly when I was not around during the week some of the guys grew a little too fond of this and perhaps a little too fond of her. When I was around at the weekends things always seemed a little awkward as they didn't know what to make of me.

"Aren't you hot in that coat Becky?" her friend Jon asked. "You sure I can't take it for you?"

- "It's all she's wearing." I blurted out. Becky looked stunned and horrified at my announcement to those nearby.

"What? Really? Yeah whatever..." Jon replied assuming I couldn't be serious. "Though I've never seen your legs properly Becky, didn't think you had any skirts?" He asked poking fun of her more usual way of dressing.

Becky looked stunned and kept quiet, she started to go red and stood crossing her arms and legs looking away from everyone. Jon looked a little closer at her as she stood.

"I think you might just be serious..." Jon hesitantly stated while looking at me. I raised my eyebrows and gave the impression I wasn't sure.

- "What's this?" Their friend Andrew asked as he overheard a snippet of conversation.

"I don't think Becky's wearing anything underneath her coat!"

- "Yeah right! -- You wish!" Andrew rebuked.

"No I'm serious! Ben said it was all she's wearing and Becky hasn't said a word since and is now looking very uncomfortable, plus look at her can you see anything but her coat?!" Jon explained. Becky looked at them both and shrugged.

- "No I don't believe it. Becky open your coat." Andrew requested reaching out his arms to grab the buckle on the belt holding her coat together.

"No, no, NO -- NO -- STOP! I'M SERIOUS STOP!" Becky screamed with more panic in each word as Jon and Andrew tried to hold her down and open her jacket. My heart raced as I stood motionless, horrified yet incredibly turned on by what was happening.

At this point almost everyone else had also stopped what they were doing and were now looking at Becky, Jon and Andrew. A few others nearby started to whisper and joke amongst themselves about it all.

"Becky has an announcement to make!" Andrew stated loudly still with a grasp on her coat, Becky's hands were on top of his in a desperate effort to stop him pulling the buckle holding her jacket closed. "Becky if you don't tell them I'm going to show them!" He then threatened.

Becky was pushing desperately against Jon who was holding her by the shoulders to stop her running off. A group of her guy friends all stood around like vultures waiting for something to happen and I remained stunned, fully focused on Andrew's hand and his grip on Becky's belt buckle.

"Thank you all for coming!" Becky called out with panic in her voice. "No, please don't!" She then whispered to Andrew directly. Everyone cheered at the first of her statements.

- "Hey. Let go." I said firmly in Andrew's ear as I stepped in. He obeyed and raised his hands like I'd put a gun to his back. "It's true, now let it go and leave her alone." I demanded. He wouldn't try anything now as he knew I was serious. Becky gasped as she straightened her jacket out and regained some composure, she then hugged me in thanks.

As the evening wore on Andrew and Jon continued to be fascinated by Becky's outfit. They stood drinking in a corner regularly pointing at her and gesturing a lot with their hands. After Becky had made the rounds and talked with many of her friends she came and stood next to me, I put my arm around her shoulder and we walked over to Jon and Andrew who gestured we go outside with them. It was quite a lot colder outside, Becky shivered and rubbed her arms while keeping them crossed, her long exposed legs soon getting goose bumps as she stood bouncing from foot to foot.

"Cold?" Andrew asked Becky directly.

- "What do you think?" she snapped.

"So...." Jon awkwardly said, looking up with his hands in his pockets.

- "So..." Becky replied in a similar fashion.

"So.. you really are naked under your coat! We think..." Andrew began to speak.

- "What do you think?" I asked dubiously.

"...We think you should prove it."

- "Why would I do that?" Becky asked in outrage.

"Well if you don't, we will tell everyone! -- You don't have to open your coat fully, just show us enough to know there's nothing else under there."

- "Well... I don't think anyone would believe you but I tell you what... I'll give you this. It should keep you going a while." Becky confidently teased while she noticed the boys both flip their phones to camera mode.

She pulled her coat apart slightly at the opening near her neck, pulling it down and apart enough to see a lot of chest, she moved her hands down revealing more and more cleavage and the gap between her breasts, you could see the edges of her perky boobs and nothing else where a bra would normally be. The guys stood with their mouths wide open in a stunned silence.

"Kinky." Becky boldly proclaimed.

- "Hell yes!" the boys shouted. "We still don't believe you aren't wearing something else under there though!" Andrew then added.

"Tough that's all you're getting!" Becky retorted.

- "But we will tell everyone!..." Jon pleaded in desperation.

"Well if you don't really believe it why would everyone else? You clearly do believe it, you just want to see more."

- "What are you all doing out here?" Rachel asked as she stepped outside to join us, breaking up some of the tension. "Becky you must be glad you kept your coat on its pretty cold out here!" She continued as the rest of us exchanged awkward looks.

"Yeah very glad!" Becky answered. "I'd be very cold without it!" She added sticking her tongue out at the boys playfully.

- "You're not even wearing tights your legs must be freezing! And the draft going right up your skirt!" Rachel innocently stated.

"Yeah its very windy! I feel like I may as well be naked under this coat!"

- "What exactly are you wearing? I can't even see anything under your jacket." She leaned in closer to Becky and myself so the guys couldn't hear "And if you aren't wearing a bra I bet you're poking out more than normal!"

"Yeah that is an issue!" Becky replied loudly so all could hear. "Let's go back inside." She requested.

- "Some of us are thinking of going to a club shortly, you want to come along? Obviously it's your party but you might have other things you'd rather be doing after. Still it'd be a shame to waste your outfit and not show it off, sounds a bit risqué for this bar we're in now?"

"It's about as revealing as an outfit could be!" Becky declared with Andrew and Jon smirking as they lingered in the background.

- "Oh well then you definitely have to show it off before you get hitched! I'm sure Ben won't mind?" Rachel continued, turning to me for approval.

"Yes they definitely need to come to the club and show off what Becky is wearing under the coat!" Andrew loudly added.

- "Have you seen it?" Rachel turned and asked.

"She showed us a glimpse, very hot, very revealing! We couldn't see anything but skin!" Jon enthused.

- "Aw you naughty girl I don't think I've seen this side of you, I like it! Sounds like you are practically naked under there!" Rachel beamed happily.

A group of those from our party soon headed off to a club that wasn't too far to walk from where we were. As we walked most people talked of things going on at university and how much work they had to do while grumbling they had lectures at 9am Monday which meant they couldn't be out as late as they wanted to be.

But quite a few people continued to be fascinated by Becky's attire and I could hear murmurs among them saying they thought she could be naked under her coat, most seemed to dismiss this idea quickly as it wasn't like her at all but they did all seem to agree she had great legs and should show them off more. It was a hot topic and Rachel seemed very keen to see her sexy outfit and just how revealing it was, Becky however was looking more and more worried as we got closer to the club. Once we arrived she looked terrified. After waiting in line for some time the doormen let us through and we stood inside paying to enter, some of us leaving coats in the cloakroom behind the main desk.

"Come on Becky we're all dying to see what you're wearing!" Rachel enthused. Becky looked at me wide eyed and concerned.

- "Becky won't be taking her coat off." I stated so everyone could hear, struggling to raise my voice above the bass thudding from the main hall next door.

"Because she's not wearing anything else!" Andrew shouted loudly. Everyone looked at him in disbelief and then turned to Becky expectantly.

- "Is that true Becky?" Rachel asked directly sounding rather exited by the idea.

"Well not exactly..." Becky bashfully answered. She smiled, looking away and going red in the face. The tension among her friends was palpable. "I mean... I'm also wearing these shoes..." She added bursting into laughter. An audible gasp came from the guys around us.

- "No way!" Rachel screamed. "That's so hot! -- Are you serious?"

"Yes." Becky confirmed, nodding in what appeared to be relief that the truth was out.

- "So just to clarify, you are wearing nothing but a coat and your shoes?" A voice called out that I didn't know.

"Nothing else."

- "No underwear?" Another voice shouted.

"Nope!" Becky answered now smiling ear to ear and looking rather flushed.

Her friends couldn't believe it, they all wanted to ask her about it and now it was out in the open there was a huge added buzz in the air. It was now always going to be known as the evening Becky went out wearing just a coat rather than being our engagement party. People thought it was brave and sexy but most of all they couldn't believe she had done it at all because she just wasn't known for dressing sexy.

We all found some seats in the corner of the club near the bar and sat on some leather sofas where those of us left could talk. Becky had difficulty keeping her modesty covered as she sat because if she sat forward and crossed her legs the top of her coat gaped open and with people now being extra vigilant trying to look down her top that wasn't an option, however if she sat back she then couldn't cross her legs which was also essential. She ended up sat forward and just had to make extra effort to keep her arms over her coat and keep it closed.

People wanted to know if it was the first time Becky had done anything like this and she began to speak of the time we went for a picnic and she spilled juice on her top, she then looked around to see how many people were there and despite being rather a crowded park took off her tank top revealing her bra briefly to the public before putting her zip up hoody back on. The story didn't seem as exciting as tonight until she explained she then saw juice on her bra too so unhooked it and took that off too before leaving the zip of her hoody undone at the front. I remember well as she lay down on the blanket with her tummy on show and her breasts almost fully exposed except for her nipples.

"What will you be doing next?" One of her friends asked curiously.

- "I don't know, I don't plan these things far in advance!" Becky replied looking a little embarrassed.

"Well is there anything you've thought of doing and haven't yet? You're a gorgeous girl you can get away with this kind of stuff!"

- "Well... I'm not so sure about that, but... I've a few ideas... But I don't want to be getting a reputation as some kind of whore!"

"Well... you'll have a reputation now, not a whore though as you're loyal to one man! Plus it's not like anyone can see anything!" Rachel said enthusiastically trying to encourage Becky to continue.

- "Yeah I mean no one knows if the carpet matches the drapes yet." Andrew smirked. Someone asked what that meant. "It means... you know, does her hair below match the hair on her head!" A few girls punched him playfully as he giggled.

"Oh what! Andy I can't believe you. You're obsessed!" Becky squealed at him.

- "Well if the colours don't match then where's the commitment? It's good to know these kinds of things... Plus is it a light trim, landing strip, thumb print, nothing at all..." He continued, clearly quite drunk.

"Why is that good to know?!" Another girl asked him quite angrily.

- "Because it's nice to have an idea of how kinky a woman is and you can kind of tell by how well they groom down below."

"Oh shut up Andy!" The girls shouted together in disgust. He was still adamant he had a point, I just laughed.

Becky, Rachel and a few of the girls decided to get up and go for a dance on the dance floor. I stayed with most the guys on the sofas, they were still stunned and kept asking me more about Becky while constantly looking over to the dance floor to see what the girls were doing. A few headed over to join them and they all seemed to form a circle around Becky as she raised her arms in the air and danced. A few people around the club seemed to take an interest in our group and there was lots of talking in peoples ears and pointing at Becky -- Strangers would then pull a surprised face and stare more intently at Becky who seemed to enjoy the attention, swaying her dark hair from side to side as she danced.

Eventually a guy tried to dance with Becky, she wasn't showing much interest at first but then he started to sort of grind up against her, which she stopped but they then danced together in the same rhythm. He put his hand around her waist before trying to move his hands lower and lower from her back down over her ass. She didn't seem to mind too much and smiled keeping her hair from her face with her hands multiple times so he could see she was enjoying it. He seemed to take this as his cue and moved his hand down to her legs. A huge group of people now watched, fascinated by where this may go and I was watching intently from a distance completely ignoring all that was going on around me.

The guy dancing with Becky was dancing away and slowly moving his hand further and further up her leg and so far Becky wasn't stopping him at all. He then moved his hand what must have been too far as her smile dramatically changed to a face of shock, she batted his hand away but he wasn't stopping and pulled her closer now with both hands firmly on her ass -- she tried to push him away but he was just laughing, at which point Rachel and some other girls grabbed him and pulled him away. He scarpered off into the crowds with a few guys giving him high fives. Becky and the girls all promptly came back over to us at the sofa's.

"Oh my word, the Cheek!" Becky screamed.

- "Looked like he had both cheeks!" Andy laughed gaining a huge scowl from all the girls, the boys all laughed.

"He seemed to know just what I'm wearing?" Becky questioned to anyone listening.

- "Yeah everyone knows." Jon responded quite sharply.

"How?!"

- "Well people started asking who you were in the middle and we said you were out on your engagement party and had decided to go out naked under your coat."

12