Naked Vows Ch. 08

Story Info
Sarah sleeps with her husband again.
4.7k words
4.54
10.6k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked through her cloths trying to decide what to wear. It was their three month anniversary and Laura wanted to take her out for a special dinner. All Laura said was dress nice. Like that was helpful. After worrying about it for an hour Sarah decided the best thing to do was dress for Laura. She wanted to find something Laura hadn't seen before to drive the older woman wild with lust. She knew Laura thought the same way.

She finally found the right outfit, a formal, very uncomfortable dress with lots of layers. Laura liked it when it took a while for Sarah to get naked.

Sarah's phone rang. Well think of the devil, thought Sarah when she saw Laura's name on the caller id. "Hi lover, I think I found the perfect dress."

There was an unusual pause before Laura's hesitant voice responded. "Hi, sweetness. Um, you remember all those days off I took and all the times I left early?"

"Vividly." Sarah pitched her voice low and husky, the way she knew made Laura want to fall into her arms.

"Well now's the time I have to pay for all those days off."

"You're not in trouble, are you?"

"No, nothing like that. A minor crisis has developed and I need to stay late and work it out. I'm sorry love, but I have to cancel dinner tonight."

Sarah's stomach plummeted and she fought to ignore her reflexive self doubt and fear of being dumped. She knew Laura wasn't lying. The regret was plain in her voice and Sarah heard her own fears in Laura's words. Laura put so much trust in Sarah; she showed it every time she let Sarah take nude photos or tie her up. She showed it in all the other ways Laura made herself socially and emotionally vulnerable. Despite her disappointment Sarah pushed aside her own groundless fears to ease Laura's worry.

"I see. I guess there's only one thing to be done now."

"What?" That one word carried a boatload of worry. Sarah grinned, she knew how to banish that worry.

"This weekend I'll tie you up and make you come over and over."

Laura chuckled and Sarah heard the relief in her laugh. "I'm sorry, sweetness. Are you disappointed?"

"Of course I'm disappointed, silly, but I also feel a little guilty."

"Why? I'm canceling on you."

"Because if you hadn't taken so much time off you would have seen this problem coming and avoided it."

"You're off the hook. This problem is external. I have supplier issues and there was no way to see this coming."

"Do you want me to bring you something to eat later?"

Another pause threatened to grow before Laura answered. "No, you better not."

"I better not? That's a weird way to turn me down. Why had I better not?"

"Because I'm looking at my desk and if you show up the only thing I'll eat is you."

"Laura, you wonton hussy!" Sarah had to laugh. She knew it was hard for Laura to say something like that. Sarah felt cherished when Laura made herself uncomfortable just to put a smile on her face. "It's to bad you have to cancel. I've got this new bra that makes my cleavage look almost as good as yours and it's got holes cut in it for my nipples to poke out. And the panties, oh my, the panties are-."

"Stop it!" Laura growled through the phone. Sarah laughed and flung herself on the bed.

"I can't remember ever having so much fun flirting. I'll miss you tonight." Sarah smiled, it was true, she would miss her tonight but she didn't feel alone or abandoned like she did when Frank worked late.

"That wasn't flirting, that was torture and you know it." Laura spoke with mock severity.

"Either way, it worked for me. Are you sure you don't want me to bring you something to eat?"

"Yes, Clair already ordered a vegetarian pizza."

"You aren't the vegetarian pizza type."

"Since I've been with you, I've put on a little weight. I've got to watch my figure."

"I'll watch your figure, don't you worry. Is Clair with you?"

"Unfortunately yes. She had plans she had to cancel too."

"You can make it up to her by telling her about the time I tied you up and-."

"Stop it! It's bad enough I have to be here instead of with you, but putting all that kinky sex in my head is cruel."

"A woman is allowed her little revenges. I guarantee once you tell her that story and she tells it to her husband, they'll thank you for making her work late."

Laura sighed. "I don't know what it is about those two but you're right. Clair constantly asks me what we do in bed."

"It's the fantasy. Remember how you kept getting off when I said I brought strangers in to look at you? It was all about the fantasy. It's the same for them."

"How did you get so smart?"

"I've been reading 'how to have amazing sex' books. It's all I can think about. I want to make sure you never even look at another woman."

"It will never happen." Laura's voice turned serious. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine. Stop worrying. When will I see you again?"

"Tomorrow. Even if I have to work late again, I'll take some time away so we can at least have a meal together."

"Should I wear panties?"

"Yes!" Laura laughed. "Oh hell, I've got another call. I have to take it."

"Have a good night at work. I love you." Sarah ended the call before Laura felt like she had to say she loved Sarah. Sarah knew Laura loved her, she told her often enough, but the older woman still had trouble saying it. It probably still felt like falling in love again betrayed Tom. Surprisingly, Sarah didn't have a problem with it.

Less than five minutes later her phone rang again. "Did you miss me?"

"Of course I missed you." It was Frank on the phone, not Laura. Sarah had forgotten all about him, Laura consumed all her attention. "I haven't seen you in, what, three months?"

"That sounds about right." Sarah took a deep breath to tell Frank it was over between them. She could do it. She'd practiced being assertive on Laura enough to know how to assert herself with her exhusband. "Listen, Frank, there's something-."

"I know this is short notice but some business came up and I'll arrive in a few hours. I emailed you all the info."

"Frank, you can't call at the last minute and expect me to drop everything for you. What if I have plans?"

Frank laughed. "That's a good one. You never have plans. I'll see you in a couple hours."

"I'm serious. You can't expect me to be at your beck and call."

Frank paused for a beat, like he had to run over the conversation in his head to make sure he heard her right. "Do you have plans?"

Sarah almost said yes when she remembered Laura had canceled on her. "No." It hurt to admit it but she had never been able to lie to Frank. In all honesty she saw no reason to start now.

"Then you can pick me up." She practically heard Frank roll his eyes. "Oh yea, one more thing. Are you on your period?"

"No, Frank, I'm not." A little angry spark threatened to flash into a raging inferno. What was it with men. If you didn't roll over like a beaten dog at their simplest request they assumed you were on your period. It felt good to be able to be angry at Frank. Sarah started to lay in to him for treating her like a thing but he rolled right over her.

"Good, that's a relief. You should be, according to my calendar."

"You keep track of that?" Sarah didn't know what to think. It was such an odd thing for an exhusband to keep track of.

"Of course I do. I always did. I know how you are about keeping track of things."

"I can keep track of things just fine." Only she obviously couldn't. She thought back to her last period and went light headed. Her last period ended a couple of weeks before she met Laura. Frank was right, she should be on her period. That meant she'd missed two already and . . . "I have to go."

"You're going to pick me up, right?" Sarah barely heard Frank's last words. She ended the call and ran for her purse. She had to get to a drug store.

* * *

Sarah sat on the toilet staring at the two pregnancy tests. She bought two different brands to be safe and both told her the same thing: she was pregnant. There were things she knew she needed to do but she couldn't get her mind around the fact that she going to have a baby.

Sarah stripped naked and ran her hands over her belly to see if she could feel where the life grew inside her. She always wanted kids and now she was miraculously pregnant and couldn't stop smiling.

Sarah had to tell Laura in person. She searched for something to wear, briefly considering the outfit she planned to wear to dinner but rejected it. It was designed to be worn with a corset and she refused to wear one while pregnant. It might hurt the baby.

Her slinky little spandex dress was perfect. It was almost transparent. If the light hit right you could make out her nipples and sometimes even her pubic hair. The only thing more revealing was a wet T-shirt. She always wore a white thong underneath and a blue jacket or sweater vest over it. Not tonight. Sarah knew she would get fat soon and tonight she wanted to look extra sexy for Laura.

She made it half way to the door when something occurred to her. Laura might not want to be around a baby again. She already had two children and said he was glad she was done raising them. The happiness drained away so fast she practically heard it. It sounded like fine china shattering.

Laura didn't want children at her age. If She didn't care if her own kids were around, why care about Sarah's? Then she remembered how Marcy spit on Laura. What if Laura feared Sarah's baby might grow up and spit on her too? She also had to consider her company and her reputation. How would it look when people found out she was a lesbian mother? Sarah remembered how afraid Laura was about people knowing she was gay; raising a child in a gay relationship had to be even worse.

Laura wouldn't dump her right away, she wasn't cruel. She would spend less time with Sarah until there wasn't any relationship at all. Maybe it already started! Laura canceled dinner tonight. Did she already know? She had two children of her own, she knew the signs of pregnancy. What would she do without Laura? All Sarah had was Laura.

Should she get an abortion? No, that was out of the question. She wanted this child. When she fell in love with Laura, she gave up all hope of having a baby. This baby was a miracle Sarah refused to give up. What about Laura? Would she have to do it without her?

Then, as if the universe decided to answer her question, The door opened and in walked Frank. Sarah choked back a laugh she didn't dare release. Stress had her on the edge of hysteria and if she started laughing she might not stop.

Frank was the babies father after all. He would take care of her if Laura didn't. Wouldn't he? Maybe not. The last time they discussed children was before their divorce. Despite how bad she wanted them, he refused to have any. She doubted he changed his mind and he lived so far away. Frank might be self centered but he never completely abandoned her. She knew he wouldn't abandon his baby. If she had a child he may never come back. He might never be there for her but he would still make sure she had plenty of money. If she lost Laura she would need Frank, which meant she had to reconnect with him even though she didn't love with him anymore. She finally got over him and now, as if by some cosmic joke, life dragged him back into her life permanently.

"Why the hell didn't you come get me? Do you have any idea how much that taxi ride cost?"

"You can afford it." Sarah kept tight control of her voice. To her ears she sounded like a robot. Those stupid text to voice programs sounded livelier than she did. Thankfully Frank didn't seem to notice.

"Of course I can afford it, that isn't the point." He set his briefcase and suitcase by the door. "The point is I bought you a car so you could come pick me up." He finally looked at her and his face split into a beautiful grin. "Damn you look hot." His eyes traveled over her body admiring every curve. "You're not wearing underwear."

Sarah wished the earth would swallow her whole. She never felt this humiliated in her life. Not even when Frank told her why he was leaving. She wanted to cover herself. She felt more naked than if she really was naked.

"I have to admit, seeing you like this is worth a thirty minute cab ride." Frank walked up to her and took both her hands in his and kissed her knuckles. He looked straight into her eyes and held the eye contact. Most men glanced at her face then starred at her body. Frank didn't do that. "I want to apologize for the way I spoke to you earlier." He stared into her eyes as he spoke. I had to catch my flight and I didn't know how soon I'd have to hang up. You're right, I need to stop expecting you to wait for me to call. You have a life and I'm glad you're finally living it. That's one reason why I divorced you. I felt like I stopped you from living your life."

"It's not all your fault." Sarah still sounded like a damn robot but she didn't know what to do. What was the right thing to do? She was in love with Laura but she didn't know how Laura would react to her pregnancy. What about Frank? He was going to be a father, he had some say in this too.

"It's nice of you to say that." Frank got a quizzical look on his face. "I've never seen you look like this before. Do you want to talk?"

"Not, not yet. I don't even know where to start." Now her voice shook a little. At least she didn't sound like a robot anymore.

"Then you don't have to." Frank smiled at her and pushed her bangs away from her eyes. "You don't have to worry about anything. No matter what it is, I'll deal with it."

Sarah let him pull her into his arms. She didn't know what else to do. They were going to have a baby together. He had the right to be involved in the decisions. When his hand slid down her back to cup her ass she didn't object. Making love with him was the easiest way to keep him in her life. What if he wanted to get married again? Could she say no? She had to make the best decision for her child.

There was so much she didn't know, so much missing information, she couldn't make any decisions. She had to keep her options open and letting Frank have sex with her kept one option open. Sarah didn't like how mercenary that was, but she didn't know what else to do. She couldn't put Frank off, not when she might need his support in the next few months or years.

When Frank put his other hand on her ass and kneaded her butt cheeks she pushed her pelvis against him, giving him all the encouragement he needed. His hands worked their old magic. From the first time they made love his hands on her ass always aroused her. When he smashed his lips against hers, she opened her mouth to him, eagerly letting him inside.

Sarah couldn't help comparing Frank's kiss to Laura's. Laura's were soft, sensuous and yielding while Frank's were masterful and demanding. Both were good, but the way Frank kissed always ignited Sarah's lust. Frank's hands kneading her ass caused her dress to ride up her hips. When his fingers touched her skin, she moaned with desire and felt herself moisten. Laura faded from her mind as she surrendered herself to her bodies customary reactions to Frank's touch.

Frank's fingers gripped the hem of her dress and pulled it up to her waist. He reached around and cupped her ass again then slid a hand between her legs until he cupped her pussy from behind. He stroked her slit with fingers that knew their way around her body, knew exactly how to arouse her. Laura taught Sarah how to be bold; confident in her ability to give pleasure. She gripped Frank's cock through his pants and squeezed and rubbed until she felt him grow hard. It made them both want more. She was wet, her body ready to take him inside. It was an itch, an ache, a void that needed his hard shaft to fill it. She needed him inside, needed his friction like she needed her next breath. First She wanted to feel the velvety skin in her hand, wanted to feel his hard cock throb in her palm.

"Fuck!" Sarah almost growled as she pushed away from him, forcing his hand to slip away from her pussy. Frank looked at her a little bewildered and a little breathless. "Hurry up!" Sarah yanked her dress over her head and tossed it away. Frank's eyes roamed over her body, his expression full of desire like Laura's. Except he wanted to posses where Laura worshipped. The way he looked at her, the feel of his eyes on her naked skin, scorching across her breasts, over her belly, between her legs, made her mindless with desire. His possessing eyes made her want to be taken. She ran for the stairs with Frank following as he fumbled with his shirt.

Sarah jumped on the bed and knelt, staring at Frank's crotch as she exposed his hard cock. Her body trembled as she watched his cloths fly off. He always made time to take care of himself but until now Sarah never noticed. She never thought to look at the way his muscles bunched beneath his skin. Sarah reached out and laid a palm on his flat belly. It rose and fell with his quick breathing, a thin sheen of sweat accented his masculine angles with highlights and shadows. She had a flitting thought of her camera but she disregarded it. Her palm slid down, brushing past his throbbing cock and continued down over his thigh. His body quivered under her touch like a thoroughbred waiting to be released from the stall to race down the track. Sarah did that to him, had that much power. Her heated sex throbbed with the need to be filled. She wrapped her hand around him just hard enough to feel the velvety skin slid under her fingers. She moved back, pulling him onto the bed, sensing he was on the edge of control.

He barely had time to crawl onto the bed before she took him in her mouth. She loved the feel of him, simultaneously soft and hard. Sarah rubbed the tip across her lips then, flicking her tongue, she licked her way down to his balls then back up. When she made it back to the tip, she put her mouth over it and ran her tongue all around the head. As she worked him deeper in her mouth, she loved the way his skin felt slippery and silky. When she got half way down, she picked up a rhythm. Each time she went down she sucked him in a little deeper. She pushed her tongue against the underside of his cock and licked and sucked with each stroke of her mouth. Sarah pushed her tongue against the underside of his cock as she pushed down then flicked her tongue side to side as she pulled away. When she heard him moan she smiled around his shaft and squeezed her lips tighter then picked up speed. She took him deeper and deeper until he hit the back of her throat. He moaned louder and she frantically bobbed her head. His hips thrust up involuntarily, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. Sarah adjusted her angle to take him deeper, wanting all of him.

"Stop! God, Sarah, I'm going to come if you don't stop."

Sarah didn't want to stop she wanted his come in her. She didn't care if it was in her mouth or her pussy as long as he came in her.

"Wait!" He pushed her mouth off him. She stared at his cock quivering on his belly all slick and shiny from her saliva. She opened her mouth to take him in again but he forced her on her back. He moved between her legs and grinned up at her. "My turn."

Butterfly light, Frank ran his thumbs up and down her lips. They became slick with her fluids. The gentle touch inflamed her desire, made her pussy burn for relief. Frank opened her with his thumbs then put his mouth on her. He licked deep into her, moving his tongue slow and deliberate. Her back arched and her head thrashed side to side. His hands left her pussy, slid across her slick skin, under her thighs, across her ribs, then, at last, enveloped her tits. He squeezed them in time with the movements of his tongue. Frank must have sensed how close to the edge she balanced. He licked up from the bottom of her pussy, moving slow, tasting her, letting her experience exquisite torture as his hot tongue crawled to her clit. When he found her hard little button he expertly worked it. His tongue built her pleasure almost as fast as her mouth on his cock brought him to the edge of orgasm. He flicked his tongue across her clit making her gasp. Then he paused long enough for her to calm down a little before flicking her again. This was beyond her endurance, she couldn't hold back, didn't want to hold back. Sarah teetered on the edge, her hands gripping his hair, his gripping her tits. She pulled his face into her, squeezed his head between her sweaty thighs. When she was a single touch away from exploding he backed away and nuzzled her bush then kissed his way up her body.

12