Naked Weigh-In Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Julia asked, perturbed by this last twist. "I have to address Bruce as 'sir'? Can you see how that might be a problem for me, Allison?"

"Oh most definitely I can. But yes, really. Tonight you will say 'Yes ma'am', 'no sir,' 'thank you, sir.' I'm sure you'll get used to it in a hurry. "

"Fine." Julia said.

"And now we get to the 'tiny bit more' that I was talking about with Laura and Katherine. Your big finale with Bruce," Allison said, raising her eyebrows.

"Allison, puleeez tell me that I can do that in my room, and not in front of all of you," Julia begged.

"Hmm, well, Julia, that was not my plan," Allison replied. "But I do think that you are probably facing enough public display for one night. So how about we make a deal. You can give him his special oral treat in your room provided that you adhere to a few minor rules."

"Such as?" Julia asked, suspiciously.

"Well, you know, ever since you told me that you make the poor boy come on his own belly its been bugging me a little. I'll bet you also do most of the job with your hands, and just pucker up a bit with your lips on the head," Allison said, doing her best imitation of such a blowjob on an imaginary dick.

"Allison! That's personal," Julia replied, clearly amused and a bit shamed by Allison's admittedly accurate imitation of her technique. "And so what?"

"Well its just not the way guys like it, Julia," Allison said, as if that were all that mattered. "Believe me when I tell you. I have three chatty brothers and I've had twenty or more boyfriends, and I have a handle on this kind of thing. So here's what you have to do for me to let you conduct your skin flute symphony in your room. You have to take him deep, and with your mouth only. Hands behind your back or on his hips the whole time. And you have to take the load right down your throat, as we already agreed. "

"No hands? Jeez. What if I choke?" Julia wondered aloud.

"I'm sure you'll do fine, Allison replied, firmly. "Time to learn to fight that gag reflex. How, er, um, long is Bruce anyway."

"Not too long," Julia replied candidly, "but longer than from my lips to the back of my mouth. Anyway, if it gets me the privacy of my room, I'll do it your way."

"And of course," Allison added, "I'll be filming from a few webcams that I need to set up discreetly in your room. So you'll have to keep the lights on."

"Arghh," Julia groaned. "I forgot you were going to film it."

"And upload it for our members!" Allison added.

Laura and Katherine were the first to arrive, at six fifteen. By then, Allison was dressed in her party clothes. She was pretending to read a novel on the sofa, but glanced far to often at Julia to make that pretense believable to any but the most casual observer.

Julia was nervously racing around the apartment, putting the finishing touches on the place settings and making sure the food and drinks were all at the ready. Allison had granted her the option of wearing some jewelry and makeup, and Julia had accepted gratefully. She wore a simple gold chain necklace (that Bruce had given her for her birthday) a bangle bracelet on her left arm made eight or ten metal rings, and a woven anklet on her right ankle that she had gotten in Costa Rica. On her head, she wore a black headband that kept her shoulder-length curly black hair off of her face. And a pair of three inch diameter gold hoop earrings. With a touch of red lipstick and a little eyeliner, she looked about as good as she could hope to for someone who was, above all, conspicuously naked.

When Laura rang the bell, Julia shot a glance at Allison, to confirm what she already knew: she would be welcoming the guests. Allison nodded, and Julia had her confirmation. She went to the door, and looked through the peephole to see her two friends standing together just outside. She took a deep breath and pulled the door open fully while forcing herself into a big wide grin. Laura covered her mouth to stifle a screech as she saw her friend in the flesh, and stared lasciviously up and down Julia's exposed body. Katherine kept her eyes locked on Julia's, and said, "Julia, so nice to see you."

"Welcome ladies. Please come in," Julia said, as her cheeks turned a deep shade of red. "May I take your coats?" Both women peeled off their overcoats, and handed them to their friend, who draped the coats over her arm and turned toward the bedroom. "Allison is in the living room. Please make yourselves at home. I'll be right back."

They watched her shapely ass as she walked down the hallway to the bedroom. They waited until she entered the bedroom, pulling the door closed behind her, and then turned to each other and covered their mouths while bursting into a giggle fit. They made their way into the living room and greeted Allison, then sat down on the sofa directly across from her.

After a few minutes of chit chat in which all three women acted like this was just a normal get together, Julia appeared at the archway entrance to the living room.

Allison took control immediately. "Julia, honey, have you asked our guests what they would like to drink?"

"Not yet," Julia replied.

"Excuse me?" Allison said, with just a hint of edge in her voice.

"I said..." Julia picked up the cue mid sentence, and with a nearly imperceptible roll of her eyes, repeated. "I said Not yet, ma'am, But I will now." Then, turning to her friends, she said, "May I get you something to drink, ladies?"

"Oh yes, I'll have a glass of white wine, if its not too much trouble." Laura said.

"Me too," Katherine added.

"No trouble at all, ma'am," Julia replied. "Two glasses of white wine. And for you ma'am?" Julia asked, turning toward Allison.

"I'll have a gin and tonic," came the cheerful reply.

"Yes ma'am," Julia replied, with a faint curtsy, before turning toward the kitchen.

"She saying 'ma'am'?" Katherine said, to no one in particular.

Allison raised her hands, palms up. "She's playing a waitress, Katherine. That's how its done."

Everything went along fine for a few more minutes. After serving the drinks, Julia wandered awkwardly around the room, putting coasters under glasses and serving hors d'oeuvres or simply standing near the wall and awaiting instructions. Mercifully, the other women largely ignored her and made no mention of her predicament.

Then a knock came at the door. Julia fought a visceral urge to run to her room, knowing that it was too late to back out now. Trembling, she made her way to the door. She saw Bruce through the peephole, holding a bouquet of red roses. Steeling herself, she grasped the handle and pulled the door open briskly.

"Well I'll be damned," Bruce said, mesmerized. "I didn't let myself believe it was really true until just this moment. Honey, you look ravishing." Bruce held out the bouquet of roses. Julia took them. She whispered, "Thank you Bruce. Come on in." As he did, she put her hands on his shoulders and stood on her toes to plant a soft wet kiss on his mouth. Then, in a louder voice, she said, "May I take your coat, sir?"

Bruce looked at her, and realized that she had raised her voice for the benefit of Allison, who was listening attentively form the living room. "Why yes, please," Bruce said, handing Julia his coat.

Julia smiled at him. "The other guests are in the living room, sir. Please make yourself at home."

For an hour or so, Julia busied herself filling drinks, rearranging the table settings, and pretending to be busy so she wouldn't have to simply stand and be ogled. Allison had made it clear that she was not allowed to hide in the kitchen.

Mostly, Allison, Katherine, Laura, and Bruce made conversation about work, friends, and recent activities. Allison had requested of the guests (while Julia was not within earshot) that they should not talk directly to Julia except in her capacity as a waitress, and that they should do their best to pretend not to notice or comment about her state of undress.

Bruce, of course, had a hard time with this last part. More than once, Julia caught him staring lustfully at her. To her surprise, that was not as embarrassing as she had expected it might be. If she were being honest with herself, she might even admit that enjoyed the fact that she was having such a potent effect on him.

Dinner went smoothly, with Julia hovering around the table and refilling water and wine glasses, clearing the table, and serving a baked Alaska for dessert. When the dessert dishes were clear and Julia had retreated into the kitchen to begin cleaning up, Allison came into the kitchen and shut the door.

"OK kiddo, well done." She declared. "Now its time for act two. Have you told Bruce what he's getting?"

"Yup," said Julia. "And I guess its no surprise, he's ready. Have you noticed him hiding his boner all evening."

Allison laughed. "Yes, as a matter of fact, Laura and Katherine and I have been joking about it discreetly to one another all through dinner. So lets put the poor boy out of his misery, shall we? I suggest that you invite him back to your room now ."

"Yes ma'am," Julia said reflexively, not sure if that formality was still needed.

Julia went back out into the living room, and asked if anyone needed a fresh drink. No one did. Then she said to Bruce, "Sir, may I show you some etchings in my bedroom?" Laura and Katherine burst out laughing. Even though they were not yet aware that an obligatory blow job that was about to happen, it was plain enough that the pair of lovebirds were headed for a tryst.

Bruce, with a wide idiot grin, said, "I'd love to see your etchings. Please, lead the way."

After the two of them had left the room, Allison picked up the remote control. Turning on the TV, she said, "This is the special dessert that I spoke to you about before. We are going to watch a little live homemade porn!" Switching channels, Allison arrived at a channel that displayed the inside of Julia's room. The image contained one large picture and two smaller ones, corresponding to three web cameras hidden in Julia's room. With the press of a button, Allison could switch the main image among any of the three, showing different perspectives of the room.

Naked Julia and fully clothed Bruce entered the room just then, and Allison clarified the situation. "This, ladies, is penance part two. We're about to find out just how good Julia is at fellating a fella."

Laura was wide-eyed.

Katherine looked concerned. "Does she know its being taped?"

"Yes of course," Allison answered honestly. She was grateful that Katherine hadn't asked, 'Does she know we're watching this live from the living room?' to which the answer would have been, 'Nope.'

"Oh my God," Laura said. "This is unbelievable. I love it." Laura was the most sexually adventurous of the four girlfriends, which was all the more ironic considering that she was an Episcopal minister.

Katherine nodded. She said, with some guilt. "If its OK with Julia, I suppose its OK with me."

Allison said, "She's trying out a new technique too. No hands, big swallow for the finish."

"Are you making her do it that way?" Laura asked, in a way that made it clear that she was just curious, not judging.

"Heavens no, Laura. She wanted to," Allison lied. "Its an experiment."

On the screen, Bruce was feverishly shedding his clothes, unaware that he was the subject of intense scrutiny. He knew that the Allison had planted cameras to record this, because she told him as much. But he was not told that the live feed would be playing in the living room nearby.

"Does Bruce know?" Laura asked.

"Well, he knows he's getting blown, if that's what you mean," Allison replied.

"No I mean about the recording, Laura persisted.

"As a matter of fact, he does," Allison replied, shrugging. "In fact, we're making it for him that's part of the penance."

When he was naked, Bruce stood near the end of the bed and locked into an embrace and kiss with Julia. Switching to the camcorder near the foot of the bed, Allison got a close up of the piece of anatomy that the three girls in the living room were most interested in. It was a well-shaped, straight and thick tool, probably just under six inches long. Laura put her face in a pillow and screamed into it, causing the other two women to laugh .

Bruce could not have been in a better position when Julia broke their kiss and began to slide down to her knees. From the first camera, the women had a broad overview of the action, with both Bruce and Julia captured in full profile. From the second one, a closer side view captured Bruce from the front and Julia from the rear, her round ass bathed in the glow from a nearby lamp, From the third camera, the view was a close up of the action from the right side. Bruce's dick and the profile of Julia's face just about filled the screen.

As instructed Julia sucked with abandon and didn't use her hands at all. This so surprised and delighted Bruce that he barley avoided shooting his load in the first minute of action. But he rallied in the hopes of extending this experience grabbing the sides of Julia's head and forcibly slowing her thrusting face. Bruce experimented with guiding Julia's head so that his dick went deeper and deeper into her throat – something that she had complained about briefly in the past. But this time, to his delight she was compliant despite one brief gag. After five minutes or so, Bruce began to buck, and told Julia he was coming, expecting her to pull away. Instead she locked her lips around his shaft even more firmly, and reached her hands up to his ass to keep him buried in her mouth. In seconds, Bruce grunted and delivered the load of his life into Julia's throat. It was more than she could swallow in one gulp, though she tried, and a drizzle of cum leaked down the right side of her chin. She kept him in her mouth until his dick was flaccid, and then moaned a little and planted a kiss right on the head, before standing up.

"Julia, that was amazing," was all that Bruce could muster.

"Nice of you to say, big guy," Julia replied.

Throughout Julia and Bruce's performance, Allison, Laura, and Katherine remained mesmerized. Shaken into awareness by the sound of the bedroom door closing, Allison quickly turned off the TV.

Bruce entered the room – the cat who ate the canary. Katherine burst out laughing, unable to control herself. "How were those etchings, Bruce. You look a little glassy eyed."

"Beautiful etchings." Bruce exclaimed. "Blew me away. How's things here?"

"Oh we're just hangin'" Laura replied. "Come on and have a seat."

Bruce sat down on the couch next to Allison, and across the coffee table from Laura and Katherine.

When Julia came in the room, a few minutes later, she looked no worse for the wear. She wore her pretend cheerful smile, and asked if anyone needed anything.

Everyone indicated that they were all set, and Julia pondered her next move. Was she really going to have to stand at the entrance to the room, buck naked and just an object to be ogled, or worse, ignored? Allison, as if sensing her distress, said kindly. "Nice job, Julia. I think you can be done as a waitress for tonight. Why not come here and join us on the couch?"

"And might I go and put on a bit of clothing first?" Julia asked tentatively.

"Well maybe in a little while," Allison said. "For now, come on over here." Allison patted the seat of the sofa between her and Bruce.

Julia dutifully, warily, complied.

When she sat, Allison patted her on the thigh and said. "So, gang, how do you think Allison has done on her penance tasks? Laura Katherine, was she a good waitress?"

"The best!" Katherine declared, and Laura nodded her head in agreement.

Turning to Bruce, Allison asked "And Bruce, was she good in the etching department?"

"Ten out of ten," Bruce said, raising a thumb.

"Well, I'm so glad," Allison replied. Turning to Julia, she said. "Well done, Julia. Two out of three down with a perfect score."

Julia looked stunned. What did Allison mean two out of three? The spanking, of course, was yet to be endured. But could she possibly be planning to carry out Julia's over-the knee spanking in front of their friends?

Of course she could. What's more, Julia knew by now that pleading with Allison would not do her an ounce of good. She vowed not to cry, and not to let her friends see her beg Allison for privacy. She tried to talk herself into being nonplussed, after all she'd just spent the evening doing humiliating chores and sexual favors, on camera. How much worse could a brief spanking from Allison be? Even as she entertained that question in her mind, Julia knew the answer: It could be much worse. It was so... embarrassing. To be laid over a knee and spanked, like a naughty child, and in front of your closest friends and your boyfriend.

"Allison, can I see you in the kitchen for a moment," Julia asked.

"Sure darling, come with me." Allison stood up an took Julia's hand, leading her to the kitchen.

When the door closed behind them Julia tried, despite knowing better, to change Allison's mind. "Allison, please don't spank me in front of Bruce and the girls. I know you can, and I know you want to, but please don't."

Allison feigned shock. "Why Julia, I would never dream of it. I had no intention of spanking you at all."

"But I thought..." Julia paused.

Allison continued, "Bruce will spank you. I think that will sell much better to our vicarious web of voyeurs."

"NO!" Julia replied, loud enough for those in the living room to hear.

"Keep your voice down," Allison whispered sharply. "We are still entertaining guests. There is no use arguing, it is all settled. I had a chat with Bruce this afternoon. You might be interested to know that he jumped at the chance to take a hand to your ass. If you ask me, he's still a bit mad about that fight the two of you had. Anyway, he agreed and even signed a waiver for your little interlude in the bedroom, so I'm free to post the fuck out of that thing. And of course, that was the money shot, Julia. Consider that video alone, and what it means that I have the legal right to send it to whomever I choose, or to post it online wherever I like? Both of you signed waivers granting me those rights! Doesn't that make you want to live up to your promises to me?" Allison paused.

I said, doesn't that make you want to live up to your promises to me? Allison repeated, more quietly.

"Yes, Allison, it does." Julia answered, looking at the floor.

"And what did you promise me with respect to the spanking?" Allison asked.

"I thought it would be you and me alone," Julia said, petulantly.

"Is that just what you thought? Because my exact words were, 'let me film you getting that plump little ass padded a bit.' And that is what I plan to do. Film you, 'Kiki.' while 'Tad' paddles your plump little ass a little. Its for the site, Julia. And its what we agreed on. So when we go back in the other room, I want you to let the girls know what is going to happen. No need to fill Bruce in, he's already on board. I'll go get my camcorder."

Allison paused as if suddenly an alternative had come to her. "Or, if you like, we can call the whole thing off now, and I'll just do what I have to do with the videos that I have already made. That works for me too."

"No, Allison, I'm ready to do it," Julia said, realizing for the first time that Allison might actually prefer the escalation that might occur it if Julia backed out.

"Good girl." Allison declared, as she left the room.

Julia, with a mix of infuriation and mortification that she had never before felt simultaneously, prepared herself for this last part of the strangest night of her life (so far). Pushing through the kitchen door briskly, she entered the living room with determination. Allison was back in her room getting her camera and tripod, while Bruce, Katherine, and Laura were back on the couches chatting in the living room.