Naked Wife Hold Your Pee

Story Info
Couple submits to medical experiment for extra cash.
8.7k words
4.2
180.9k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked like an attractive way to pick up a little extra money. The ad was for volunteers for physiological research - either men or women. The fee was for each day's service, in a clinic, and it could be done on a weekend. To a couple in their forties, with college expenses looming, it seemed a good way to acquire a bit of extra cash.

My husband was immediately attracted. "Look, Joanie, all I have to do is go in on a Saturday, let them study me or put me through a few tests, or whatever, and I'll be home in the evening. All under medical supervision, with insurance. It even says there are no drugs or medications involved. What could be easier?"

"If you'd like, then let's try it - we sure can use the money." I was perhaps a bit less enchanted than he was, but the idea seemed harmless enough - at least worth investigating.

Mike did the investigation, and made a few phone calls. Soon, we had an appointment to visit the clinic the following afternoon.

We arrived promptly at 4:30 on the appointed day. The clinic was on the second floor of a professional office building, in what appeared to be a respectable neighborhood. It appeared to occupy a suite of offices, although we saw only the outer office, where a female receptionist greeted us.

"You are responding to our ad?" she inquired, in a friendly manner. "Yes", Mike responded, "Both of us. We thought we would see if you could use either or both of us on a weekend. We both work during the week."

"I see. Many have that situation. You know we do physiological research, that involves testing of subjects, and can involve photography or x-rays. Some preparation may be required, depending upon the aspect of the study. We have a nurse who checks all subjects for medical suitability, and is available if any complications should arise, though none ever have. The preparations will not involve taking drugs or any kind of medication, though it could involve certain types of clothing or appliances, exercise, either fasting or eating certain types of foods or drinks. You would not be asked to consume anything potentially harmful, and of course you can leave at any time; though if you before the study is complete, you would not receive your fee."

"Sounds OK", Mike answered.

"Then, please fill out these forms. After you complete them, the nurse will want to check your height and weight, and some things like blood pressure and pulse, just to be sure you are suitable. Understand we sometimes need specific body types, so everyone is not acceptable for every study."

We went through the application forms, completed them, and were directed to await the nurse's arrival. She showed up after a few minutes, and indicated she would take us, one at a time. I went first. She took me to a room nearby, and asked a few questions. The weighing and other items were done quickly, and she seemed satisfied.

"You seem like a healthy specimen, Mrs. Wentworth. I trust your husband will be the same. Let's see - you weighed in at 155. Would you say that is your normal weight?"

"Well, I know I could stand to lose a few pounds- " I started to answer, a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, no, I am not being critical. We might be able to use you for one of our studies. You're about the size we need for one of our subjects. But now, let's see that husband of yours."

She escorted me out, and then took Mike for the same treatment.

He evidently satisfied her, and he returned a few minutes later. The nurse disappeared, and we were asked to wait a few minutes.

A man in a white jacket appeared a bit later. "Mr. and Mrs. Wentworth?" he greeted us. We acknowledged that he had us correctly named.

"Mr. Wentworth, I hope we can use you later, but just now I don't have any project that would exactly fit your profile. However, we do have a study this Saturday for which we can use Mrs. Wentworth, if she's interested."

I was just a bit surprised, but listened as he explained. "This study requires a female of about your body weight. It will take several hours, starting in midmorning. Part of it may be stressful, and as you will be alone for a time while you prepare, you can bring your husband along for company, or maybe moral support, if you wish. The study will require you to do certain body movements, and undergo some x-ray examinations and physical measurements as the study progresses. Also, you will be expected to drink quite a bit of water - but it will not be anything bad-tasting. Think you can handle it?"

I thought I could do it, and told him so. Then I looked at Mike. "You want to come and be my moral support? He said it might be stressful! Maybe after you see what I do you won't want to offer yourself!"

He returned the smile, and agreed to come with me.

We were told the time to come - 9:30 on a Saturday morning. A few other instructions were given, but one question occurred to me. "Is there any special way I should dress?" I asked.

"As simply as possible. Since you haven't participated in these studies before, Mrs. Wentworth, I suppose I should tell you that for the studies you will need to disrobe, as you might for a medical examination. But, as we are a research organization and not a physician's office, our technicians need to have access to your body to do the studies, and since we are paying you for your services rather than the other way around, we cannot provide the accommodation to your modesty that a regular doctor's office might. To be very blunt, you will not be wearing clothing during the studies. However, no one will see you other than our research staff, and your husband, if he accompanies you. I assume you won't object to him seeing you unclothed?"

I was a bit shaken. However, it didn't seem unreasonable, under these circumstances. After all, I had gone through many medical examinations that required disrobing. Just this time, they wouldn't be giving me a gown or anything to cover myself with. I looked again at Mike. "Well, now, maybe I shouldn't bring you along - " "Wouldn't miss it!" he answered, reassuringly.

"Wait until it's your turn!" I returned.

We returned home, with only a little discussion of the Saturday appointment. I was rather pleased to have Mike go with me, as I would definitely feel better by having his presence; but I was also a bit concerned about having to be without my clothes during the study. We knew this would be several hours, and I had been told that much of the time I would really have little or no activity. I thought about taking a book or something to occupy my mind. I hoped they would at least allow me some privacy when nothing was actively going on, but they seemed unconcerned about that aspect. I decided I could be adaptable - we could use the money; and, anyway, it was far from a public place.

Saturday came, and Mike and I arose early. Our teen-agers had their own activities for the day, and we were not unduly concerned about them. They were assured that both of us would be home by late afternoon - no later than we ordinarily arrived from work on weekdays.

We had a light breakfast, and I pondered what I ought to wear for the day. "Simple" was what I had been told - recalling that I wouldn't be keeping it on long, anyway. I selected a light dress, easy to get on and off, and which I could wear with the front unbuttoned to serve as a sort of dressing gown, should that be possible at any time. I looked through my underwear and picked out a bra and panties that at least had no holes or stains to embarrass me! Then I chose a pair of soft flats for footwear, not requiring any socks or hosiery.

Somewhat nervously, I prepared myself to leave with Mike a bit after nine. Mike dressed casually, and seemed completely at ease. After all, he wasn't going to be the subject of the study.

We drove to the site, parked, and arrived at the office suite a few minutes early. The same woman who had greeted us before was on hand, and welcomed us with a friendly smile.

"Mr. and Mrs. Wentworth! Glad to have you again. We will be ready for you shortly. Now, Mrs. Wentworth, as you are the subject, you will be instructed by our technician, Mr. Knowles, as to what you need to do. Mr. Wentworth is, of course, welcome to keep you company in the room where you will be for your preparation and while you are waiting; but, Mr. Wentworth, you do understand that you will not participate in the study yourself and you must not interfere in the studies and examinations that are made of your wife. Also, at times she will be taken to other areas, particularly for taking of some measurements and for photographs and x-rays, and you will not be able to accompany her at such times. You do agree, don't you?"

"Yes, indeed," Mike replied, "I will stay completely out of whatever you want of her. I'm just here to keep her company when she time to pass."

"Good. Now, I see Mr. Knowles is coming - Mr. Knowles, this is Mrs. Joan Wentworth, the subject we will be using today, and this is her husband, Mike. He is just around to keep her company."

"And to give her a bit of support, I hope! At times she is going to need it. I think, Mike, you may do a real service by helping encourage your wife through the day's program, because some of it she may find a bit uncomfortable or stressful. We'll try not to make it too difficult. Welcome, Mrs. Wentworth - Joan, if I may?"

"Yes - Joan," I answered, trying to be casual.

"I'm Victor - Vic for short. I'll be the technician to see to your preparation. There will be others around who will do certain phases of the study. I'd like you to go to Room Three, down the hall, and make yourself comfortable. I will join you in a few minutes." He gestured toward a hallway.

"Er, Vic, could I ask - are there others in this study today?" I inquired.

"Yes", Vic answered, "there are two other persons; a man a bit younger than you, and a woman about ten years older. You may hear them, but you may not see much of them. We do try to keep our subjects separated so as to protect their privacy. You understand - our dress code for subjects was explained to you, was it not?"

"Oh, yes," I answered quickly, understanding the reason for the isolation. As Vic said no more, Mike and I went to Room Three, as instructed.

Room Three was one of a series of what looked like examination rooms in a typical doctor's office. The room had a door, and the central furnishing was a low table, cushioned on top, evidently for examinations. It was covered with a clean sheet, and had a pillow. It was set lower than examining tables usually are, though, perhaps two feet high. Beside it was a small square stand with several items set on it; and there two chairs in the room. A clothes tree stood in a corner, and there was a storage cabinet with contents unknown. There was no window, and the room was brightly lit.

"I suppose they will want me here", I observed, seating myself on the table.

"And I have two chairs to choose from!" Mike countered. He placed the small bag we had brought, containing a couple of books and some other things, beside the small stand.

We waited. After about ten minutes, Vic came into the room. He looked directly at me, smiling and in mock surprise, said "Oh - you have not started to get yourself ready?"

"What was I to do?" I asked, surprised myself.

"Didn't I remind you of our dress code?" Vic replied in an amused voice.

"Do you mean I should have undressed?"

"Then you do understand our requirements! It's OK - let me explain what will be going on. First, we keep the door closed as much as we can to protect your privacy. We don't provide, or permit, gowns or other covering, because it interferes with the studies. When we take you from the room, it will usually be when the other subjects are in their rooms, so your privacy is protected. No one sees you except the technicians doing the study. We will take photographs and x-rays of parts of you, but these will be used only for research purposes. You need not fear about them showing up in some shady magazine.

"The study we are doing today is related to physiological changes that happen under certain conditions that we will want you to develop, and we will then perform some studies, that is take some measurements, photos, and x-rays, while you are in that state. We may ask you some questions are to how you feel, and ask you to do certain exercises or activities. You will find that some preparation time is required, and you can relax as much as you can or wish while this is occurring. We will periodically check you to determine when the conditions are right, that is, when you are ready; and at that time we take you to accomplish the study details. Right now, if you will get ready, I will take you for an initial examination to establish the base line data; after which you will come back here for your preparation, which will probably take a couple of hours."

"What does the preparation involve?" I asked.

"It's quite painless. By the way, did you eat much this morning? It is better if you do not have a full stomach."

"I had a light breakfast, but that was several hours ago. Why do I need an empty stomach?"

"The preparation will be easier, since it involves having you drink a fair amount of water. Do you like plain water to drink? And, you know, you can start getting ready!"

I had been waiting for him to leave, but he had made no move to do so. I started to unbutton my dress. "How much do I have to drink?"

"That depends. The condition we want to study with you is that of an extremely full bladder; and we will want to do the research on you in that state. We will ask you to start drinking water once the preliminary check has been done on you, and, of course, you must not urinate until the first study is done. How long it takes for you to get adequately filled up is part of the research."

Admittedly, I was a bit shocked. "How full", I asked, rather delicately, "Is extremely full? I don't know if I can manage that, or stay that way - I mean, it's going to be hard to hold!" My dress was now off, and I was unhooking my bra.

"My job, with the help of your husband, is to help you restrain yourself long enough to reach the desired conditions. We think you can, with the right encouragement. It will, however, get uncomfortable for you. That's what you are being paid for."

My bra off, I dropped my underpants, and hung them on the clothes tree. Now I had only my shoes on. Vic looked at them, pointing.

"Shoes off, too. Incidentally, when did you last urinate?"

I thought. "About two hours ago, just before leaving home."

"Any sensation at this point?"

"You mean, do I need to go? No -not right now."

Vic looked me over for a moment. "Please allow me to palpate your abdomen - I'm just checking your bladder distention." He placed his hand on my belly and pressed a bit.

"Not much distention as yet. OK - ready for a walk?"

I can't say I was comfortable going out the door naked, in Vic's company, to an unknown destination. Mike waved good-by to me, though I knew it wouldn't be far.

Vic took me down the hall, which was deserted. All doors were closed, and I saw no one. More important, as far as I could tell, no one saw me. We entered a room where a woman was waiting. She quickly introduced herself, seeming oblivious to my nudity. I took it she was accustomed to such. She weighed me on a scale, measured my height, then backed against a wall, where I was instructed to stand rigidly erect. She brought out an instrument designed to measure the distance of various body parts from the wall, and she began to measure, and to record. She started with my neck, then the flat part of my chest, the tips of my breasts, my waist, and several points on my belly.

She then checked my blood pressure, pulse, and used a tape measure to make several other measurements of my torso.

When she had finished, she nodded on "OK" to Vic, and he then escorted me back to a small room in which there was a desk, a single chair, and some papers on the desk.

"Here", Vic explained, "We want you to take a short mental acuity test. On the desk I have set up your test paper, which has a hundred questions on it. All of them are multiple choice, and you simply need to mark your answer to each. I am going to give you five minutes - I don't expect you to get through all, or even a sizable number of the questions; but do as many as you can. I am going to leave you alone for five minutes, then I will come back and collect the paper."

The test paper was simple - something like an IQ test. The questions ranged from mathematical computations, to comparing shapes, and answering questions of logic. It seemed the purpose was to test my mental agility, or how my intelligence was working. I had taken many similar tests before, so they were no strange to me, but this was the first time I had taken one sitting naked at a desk. I started. I was able to do 19 of the questions before Vic returned. He made no comment on my progress, simply took the paper and then escorted me back to Room 3.

I seated myself on the table. In my absence, a pitcher of water had arrived and was placed on the small stand, a glass beside it. I noticed both the pitcher and the glass were calibrated.

"Now, Joan," Vic began, "you may begin preparation. This pitcher contains exactly a liter of water. We want you to drink it, about a glass every ten minutes. I'll check on you about every half hour or so. Mike can help you remember to drink, but, Mike, no cheating! You can't drink any of it for her. If you want something, you can get it from the reception area. And, just in case she tries to get you help her by taking a little yourself, we'll weigh her later when the water is supposed to be in her - so, keep it honest! Your biggest job, Mike, is to help her keep from peeing later on!"

Vic exited, smiling.

I looked at my husband. Knowing his interest in a bit of female desperation, I suspected he would hardly be able to contain his delight at the scenario that was unfolding. I knew I was headed for a good dose of misery, but he was probably feeling as though Heaven had opened.

"Mike, you lucked out! All you have to do is watch me drink gobs of water and then try to keep me from peeing! Aren't you sorry you came?"

He grasped my mock anguish. "I think I can manage it. I'm supposed to encourage you when the going gets rough. remember?"

I didn't know how long it would take for the going to get rough, but I was sure it would. He might as well enjoy it - I had volunteered for it and it wasn't really his idea.

I looked at the pitcher. "Might as well get started", I offered. "Pour me a glass?"

Mike filled a glass and handed it to me. It went down quickly. We engaged in a bit of small talk, awaiting the time for the next glass. That, too, went down easily.

It actually took a little over half an hour for me to consume the entire liter. A minute or so after I finished, Vic appeared.

"You finished it, I see! How do you feel?"

"Great!" I answered cheerfully. "Or should I?"

"You'll probably need considerably more water, but let me see how things are progressing. I need you to stand up, and raise your arms over your head. Try to stretch tall!"

I did as told, feeling slightly ridiculous in my nudity. As I stood with arms raised and body tensed, he again pressed on my belly. This time he took out a marking pen, and made a small mark on my abdomen.

"That's to tell me where I can feel your bladder. It needs to get a lot bigger. Do you feel any need to urinate as yet?"

I shook my head. "Not yet - but I'm sure I will. All that water is going to go through me soon!"

"Indeed it will!" Vic commented. "I 'm going to give you another liter - drink it at about half the rate. It should take you about an hour. We don't want to give you too much, or you will be filling so fast you won't be able to hold it long enough for the study to be done. We want to fill you slowly! Carry on!"