Naked Wife Hold Your Pee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another pitcher was soon delivered, this time only half full. Mike again began to measure out the water and give it to me.

By the time I had finished the first glass, I was aware of a recognizable sensation.

"Mike, I know this is going to come as a surprise to you, but I feel like I need to pee!"

Mike smiled at me. "Get used to it. That feeling's going to last a while!" I could sense the delight in his voice.

"You know, Mike, when were we ever together so long with me naked and you with clothes on?"

"Want me to take mine off?" Mike suggested.

"Not appropriate now. Though I'd kind of like it."

I turned to my book, to pick up where I had been reading. Within a few minutes, the sensation in my belly was noticeably stronger. Mike interrupted me with, "Time for another drink! Boy, do you seem to have a thirst!" He poured another glass of water and passed it to me. Rather slowly this time, I swallowed it.

I needed to pee. I could no longer ignore the sensation.

Vic appeared again. Again, he had me stand, reaching for the ceiling. He asked the usual, "How do you feel?"

"I need to pee, now, and it's getting worse. Are you going to give me more water, or do you think I've had enough?"

He hesitated, once more pressing my belly. He took out his marker, and made another mark on my stomach, quite a bit higher than the last one.

"You're progressing nicely. Your kidneys are working on that water, and you bladder is filling normally. It's probably now at the point where you would normally urinate. Of course, we're not going to have you do that, because for the study we need it much fuller. I'm sorry to say that it is going to get rapidly more uncomfortable for you, but we need you to just let it fill and stretch. It It will. I am going to take you for another measuring session now, and when we get back, I'll give you maybe another half liter - but you need to drink it slowly."

He led me out of the room again, to the room where the woman had weighed and measured me before.

She did much the same again. I was weighed, and the increase in my weight was checked against the liter and an half I had drunk. She again took measurements with my back against the wall, evidently checking for any bulge in my belly.

Vic then took me back to the room where I had taken the written test. There was another one lying on the table. Again, I was given five minutes and told to do as many as I could. I managed twenty this time.

Vic then returned me to Room 3, where Mike awaited me eagerly. He had already poured me a glass from the new half liter of water.

I told Mike what they had done with me. Then I added, "Vic said I would get more uncomfortable fast - oh, how right he was! I can really feel the pressure now. Here, you want to feel it?" I stood in front of him and placed his hand on my lower belly, over my bladder. Instinctively, he pressed it slightly, then let his hand wander over it a bit.

"Feels like it's getting swollen in there. It feels pretty hard!" he commented.

I was getting fidgety. It was hard to keep my mind on anything but my bladder. I didn't know how they expected me to hold it long enough. "I need something for a distraction - I can hardly think of anything but how bad I need to pee!" I mused, partly to myself, partly to Mike.

Mike reached up and took my nipples in his fingers. "How's this?" he asked, "See, there is an advantage in having you naked."

It wasn't what I had in mind. But, yes, it was a distraction. I let him play with my nipples for a bit. "Does it help?" he asked.

"Anything to take my mind off -- down below. But not too much - I'm going to need the distraction more later!" He continued for a minute or two.

"Then maybe this?" he asked, using one hand to gently stroke my genitals. Again, I let him for a minute, then took his hand away.

Nothing seemed to work for long. I really couldn't sit. Standing was easier, but somehow I felt I needed to be constantly changing my position. The pressure was increasing. Again I sat on the table, then tried lying down on it. I lay there for a bit, my knees bent upwards and squeezed together. I had one hand on my belly, tightly holding myself.

Mike tried talking to me of various things, but I could no longer be distracted by conversation. The pressure in my bladder had grown, but now I had a new feeling - not just pressure, but something like an ache or pain in my pelvic area. It was beginning to hurt. I told Mike so, and he just smiled at me and said, "Well you have to expect that- you're doing a lot of stretching in there!"

Vic returned for another visit. Again I was made to stand erect. I protested that I could hardly stand up. "It's getting painful, Vic! I don't think I can hold it much longer. It must be enough!"

Vic tolerated my squirming and obvious discomfort. He felt my belly all over and applied his little markings.

"You're getting close. I'd like to see if we can get your bladder to expand up to your navel - it is getting close. Your kidneys are doing a good job. You have two liters in you now, and a lot of it has gone through. I won't give you any more water now, but let me take you for another measurement check. When we get back, I think another half hour may do it."

He took me down to the room where the woman did the measurements, but the door was closed. He checked quickly, then told me, "She has another subject just now. Let me have you do the mental agility test again, and then I'll take you back there." With that he took me to the room with the test papers, where he left me for the usual five minutes.

The test was no harder, but my concentration was poor. The ache in my belly was so bad I couldn't think of much else. I did manage to do twelve questions, but I wasn't really sure of some of the answers.

Then Vic took me back to the measuring room. "Go on in", he admonished me, "I'll be back in a minute or two", and he left down the hall.

The door had been left ajar and I walked in.

Even in my clouded mental state, I knew immediately there had been a blunder. I stood there and stared, not knowing what to do.

A man, dark haired and slender, probably in his thirties, was standing against the wall in the place where I had been required to stand. The woman was doing to him the things she usually did to me. He was stark naked, as I was; and from his strained expression and quivering body I could immediately tell he was another subject and was about in the same condition I was. The woman had her back to the door, and measuring something in his abdominal area when I walked in.

Immediately his eyes met mine. I started to say something, but no words came to mind. I saw his eyes fell on my body, and I admit my eyes fell to his pubic area, where his penis was about half erect. For a few seconds I just stood there, and he just stared back. Then I saw his penis jerk a bit, and become a bit more erect.

The woman turned and saw me.

"You shouldn't be here yet - where's Vic?" she asked.

"Down the hall", I stammered. "He told me to come in."

The man spoke. "Sorry - didn't mean anything - I'm -" he hesitated, not knowing how to identify himself, then continued, "- George. I'm another subject. I know we're not supposed to see each other, but right now I hurt so much I'm not caring." His expression said it for him.

I answered quickly, momentarily distracted from my own distress. "I know how you feel - really, really, I know how you feel. I didn't mean to walk in on you-"

"It's done, now," the woman observed. "Just stand there - I'll be finished in a moment!"

I suppose I should have averted my eyes, but I just stood there, my hand holding tightly to my own belly as I stared at his. Suddenly I was conscious of my unsupported breasts, because his eyes were on them. I saw his erection continue, his penis now pointing straight out at me.

The woman finished with George just as Vic entered the room. He surmised what had happened.

"I'm sorry, Joan- this was a mistake- it shouldn't have happened."

I was as embarrassed for my own staring as I was for my nudity. "It's all right, just a mistake. Can we just get on with it?" My attention was reverting to the ache in my own bladder.

After a few minutes for the measurements, Vic returned me to Room 3 and Mike. I quickly decided that if Vic said nothing about the episode with George, neither would I. I wasn't at all sure how Mike might react.

"Half an hour more," Vic reminded us, as he left.

I really was hurting now. I was keeping my muscles clenched, a bit amazed that I was really able to restrain myself. I found myself crouching, holding my belly with both hands, my face in a grimace. I faced Mike in this posture, and he offered, "Do you need some more distraction?"

I nodded. I was ready for anything. He took my nipples in his hands, tweaking both of them gently. He pulled them alternately. He played with them for several minutes, as I stood there, half stooping. I admit it did help. Now I wasn't feeling so much pressure as just plain pain in my belly. The urge to urinate had seemingly become less, but the ache was worse and getting stronger. The stimulation to my breasts seemed to temporarily lessen the sensation.

I flopped on the table, on my back. I was rolling from side to side, my hand clutching my crotch. My legs were tight together. Mike continued to manipulate my nipples. I was hurting terribly, and I lay there rolling, I began to make moaning noises.

"Want me to stop?" Mike asked? I shook my head, still moaning softly, my eyes partly closed. I really felt in agony.

It was this scene that greeted Vic as he walked in.

He watched me rolling and moaning for a moment. "I think you may finally be ready. Let's check you. You are a good subject and you are holding up well!"

I don't know how I managed it, but I stood up and let Vic feel my belly again. He invited Mike to feel, too. Everything below my navel was hard and there was obvious swelling. "OK", Mike commented, smiling, "I think you're ready. We could probably get you bladder to stretch more, but we won't do that right now. You only need to hold it for a few minutes more, while we do the tests and photos. Let's go!"

I walked, reluctantly and awkwardly, back to the measuring room. I could hardly move. I hurt something awful, and I didn't dare spread my legs. It was torture to even move.

I was placed against the wall for the usual measuring. Vic had to help hold me. I was continuing to emit moans of pain. Strangely, holding back my bladder was not much of a problem - I was so tensed up, the pain in my belly was so great, it seemed to cover up the desire to release. I just knew it hurt terribly. If I didn't know my bladder was so full, I might have guessed it was something else.

The woman checked blood pressure and some other things, then Vic escorted me to a room I had not been in before. It was filled with equipment that looked like cameras of various types. Three men I hadn't seen before were in the room. I heard one of them ask Vic, "Is she ready? Is she distended enough?" "Doesn't she look it?" Vic answered, then asked one of the men to feel my belly. I was getting used to strange hands running over my aching belly, pressing, touching, feeling. It hurt but the other hurt was so great I no longer cared - I just wanted to get it over with.

I was asked to stand behind a large machine. Two men held me in a standing position and maneuvered me into the right place. I had to stand there two or three minutes while the men looked into it.

Next, they photographed me. First, standing against a wall, then in profile. Close-ups were taken of my belly and pubic area. Then I was asked to lie on a table, and an x-ray camera was positioned over me. A number of pictures were made, as the men held me in place. I wasn't feeling like a good model; I knew I was squirming, moaning, trying to get my hands to clutch my pubic area, but they held my hands out of reach.

Then they did an ultrasound examination, running a sensor over my distended belly. They pressed the sensor on my abdomen, each slight push sending a small shock of heightened pain from my hardened bladder. Finally there were more photographs. They stood me up, and different men palpated me, making marks on my skin, and recording information on their papers.

I kept saying "I can't go any longer- I can't hold any more!" They simply assured me I could, and it was almost over. "We got some good pictures- it will show the conditions inside you in the state you were - that's what we wanted."

Then, Vic took me to the little room with the desk. He wanted me to do the mental test once more. I wasn't interested - I was in terrible pain. But he assured me I would get relief after that. Somehow I managed. I think I finished six questions.

Then Vic led me out. He had gone back to Room 3 to get Mike, who was told he might want to watch the end of my torment and give me a little encouragement.

With Mike in tow, Vic took me into a small room that looked like it might have been a shower stall. It had a tiled floor and a drain. On a shelf was a large calibrated pitcher. Vic looked at me. "Are you ready to relieve yourself?" he asked.

"Yes, yes" I answered in enthusiasm, nodding my head. He told me to stand my with hands behind my back and spread my legs. I could see Mike watching me - the thing my eye caught immediately was the bulge in his pants, indicating his erection. I suppose I should have been disturbed that Mike was turned on by the severity of my distress, but I really wasn't. I was glad at least one of us was enjoying it.

One of the men took the pitcher and held it under my crotch.

"Joan," Vic instructed, "we are going to let you urinate, but we need you to do it into the pitcher being held under you, so we can measure the capacity to which your bladder was stretched. Don't worry about making a mess - we will catch it. Just let go. Don't be surprised if it takes a bit of time - your muscles are very tightly clenched, and it may take a little while for you to relax!"

I tried to relax. The idea of urinating, standing up, in front of Mike and two men I had just met wouldn't have been appealing at any other time. Just now all I cared about was relief. I tried to let go, and waited.

"Mike", Vic spoke, "it might help if you rubbed her stomach a bit. She's very tense."

Mike put his hand on my belly, and gently massaged the hard swollen area.

We waited.

Finally I was able to produce a stream. I couldn't feel it - I only knew of it when I heard it hit the pitcher. "Good girl!" Vic encouraged, "keep it coming!" I didn't need to be told that.

The stuff that was coming out of me wasn't really yellow - it was almost clear, so much was it diluted. It poured and poured. I didn't think I could stop it if I tried. Gradually, a feeling of blessed relief crept into my belly, as the ache subsided. Still the stream poured out.

Then it stopped. I didn't feel empty, but it stopped. Vic asked, "You have more? Are you through?" "I think there's more" I answered. "Then just stay still and relax" Vic instructed.

THe stream started again, flowed for a while, then finally stopped. Vic handed me a tissue, and suggested I dry myself. I did. Then I know I blushed - wiping myself in front of three males!

Vic checked the pitcher. "You had well over a liter in your bladder - that's why it hurt. The pictures and measurements should make a good contribution to our study. You area good subject, but you're not through. You can go back to Room 3 for now. I'll join you in a few minutes."

Mike and I returned to the room. I felt better - a lot better. I was even getting used to my nudity. I wasn't quite so fearful of being seen now.

Vic came in a few minutes later. "You have finished phase 1 - we now want to use you for phase 2 this afternoon. But we want to give you about two hours to rest your bladder. There's a rest room you can now use beside Room 7- I want you to urinate every fifteen minutes, whether you feel you need to or not. There's still a lot of water in your system, and we want to keep your bladder as empty as possible for a little while. Then, we will start filling you up for phase 2. This time, we will have you drink the liquid in greater quantities and faster, but you won't have to hold it as long. I'll see you when it's time to start!"

We returned to Room 3. I sat down on the table, much relieved and relaxed. We noted the time - it was now a bit after one o'clock. We had been in the testing process four hours. We had been told we would be through by six that afternoon.

"Nothing to do for two hours", Mike mused.

"Nothing but look at your naked wife", I retorted.

"It's lunch time. Want something to eat?" Mike asked. "There's a snack machine in the lobby."

"No, thanks. I'm not hungry - I seem to be on a liquid diet today. But get yourself something if you want!" "Mike rose and started for the door.

"Just be back in fifteen minutes for my bathroom break!" I told him.

"You know", he retorted, with a smile, "You had a good pee. I haven't peed since we left home this morning. I need to!"

"Don't you dare!" I scolded him. "Anyway, not until you get back!"

He returned a few minutes later with a drink and and a couple of snack items from the lobby machine. I noted it was time to empty my bladder again. He walked with me to the toilet adjoining Room #7. "Coming with me?" I asked, as I entered. He did, and stood watching as I used the toilet. I didn't really feel any need, but when I urinated the amount was as great as my usual pee on an ordinary day. "Must still have a lot of water inside", I commented. I started for the door. Mike moved toward the toilet, intending to use it himself.

"Oh, no, you don't!" I told him, with a bit of a smile. "With all the holding I have to do, you can at least wait a while longer. Keep me company, huh?" My pleading got through, he frowned a bit, but left the room with me, still unrelieved.

He ate the small snack, and I just tried to relax. In fifteen minutes we made another trip. It seemed strange to be walking down the hall nude, but only a couple of times was there any of the staff to see us, and we did not encounter any of the other subjects. Each time the size of my urination diminished, and I realized I was purging myself of the water.

Promptly at three o'clock Vic returned. "Joan, if I may, are you ready for your final ordeal? And, I must warn you, it will be an ordeal, more painful than the last. But if you can take it, you will be out of here in a little more than a couple of hours. Ready?"

"Ready", I answered.

"I won't be doing the measuring and mental testing this time. This is just to get your bladder as full as you can possibly stand, as quickly as your kidneys can do it; then we will do the photos and x-rays of you in that condition. The object is threefold; first, we want to determine how fast your body processes the water when your stomach is absolutely full of it. Second, we want to find out if your capacity to hold has been affected by the stretching your bladder took this morning; and, third, we want to get pictures of you at your absolute capacity if we can get you there. I want you to start drinking water- I want you to drink as much as your stomach will hold. When you feel you are full, I want you to stand or sit a few minutes, until you feel you can handle more. We want to keep your stomach full of water until you feel extreme fullness in your bladder. Then we're going to let it just stretch and stretch and see how far we can get it to go!"

Two large pitchers of water were placed on the table. I started. Mike watched, eagerly, pouring the water for me.

It wasn't long before I was feeling the need to urinate. I told Mike. "Just file it under things you don't do", he told me, rather happily. An hour after I started, I had a stomach bloated with water and a bladder that was beginning to hurt for want of its denied relief.